Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily Worldwide Earthquake - Tsunami Watch Money Numbers!

Topic closed. 1236 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 4 of 83
PrintE-mailLink
Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
Member #76986
July 10, 2009
8035 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

9-16-11

The Japan area is pretty active.

What's common?  142, 143 and pairs 40, 14

5.5  2011/09/16 22:40:43   40.288   143.174 5.4  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

5.6  2011/09/16 21:36:36   40.122   143.331 17.6  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

6.2  2011/09/16 21:08:06   40.221   143.050 20.2  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
 5.5  2011/09/16 20:11:15   40.305   143.180 19.0  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
 5.2  2011/09/16 19:39:46   40.403   142.034 10.4  NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
 6.6  2011/09/16 19:26:42   40.288   142.727 36.3  NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8035 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2011, 11:13 am - IP Logged

9-16-11

The Japan area is pretty active.

What's common?  142, 143 and pairs 40, 14

5.5  2011/09/16 22:40:43   40.288   143.174 5.4  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

5.6  2011/09/16 21:36:36   40.122   143.331 17.6  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

6.2  2011/09/16 21:08:06   40.221   143.050 20.2  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
     5.5  2011/09/16 20:11:15   40.305   143.180 19.0  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
     5.2  2011/09/16 19:39:46   40.403   142.034 10.4  NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
     6.6  2011/09/16 19:26:42   40.288   142.727 36.3  NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

9-17-11

4.6  2011/09/17 08:24:01   39.958   143.264 35.6  OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
     5.9  2011/09/17 07:33:59   40.309   142.901 39.5  NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8035 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2011, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

An Earthquake and the Thai Lottery

Thailand is always awash with rumours many of which often involve the Thai Lottery. Last year one rumour circulating was about an impending earthquake.

My neighbours predicted that there was to be a major earthquake in the area of Thailand. As it happened this prediction turned out to be true but there was not just one but two earthquakes recorded in the region on the predicted doomsday.

The earthquakes, one in the Indian Ocean measured between 7.3 on the Richter Scale and one centred around the Kanchanaburi area of Thailand measured 3.7 on the same scale.

Knowing that the Thais will seek lucky numbers in the most unusual places I decided to suggest that the combination of numbers in the earthquakes magnitude seemed to indicate something. Perhaps a lucky number was being flagged up seeing as the Thai Lottery was due to be drawn in a couple of days anyway. To be honest it was just a joke on my part but it sounded a lot more scientific than staring at a piece of wood or rubbing an artefact to get a lottery prediction. Anyway I needed something to regain my loss of face since I had laughed at my neighbours suggestion of an impending earthquake. .

Knowing my Thai partner cannot resist the temptation of the Thai lottery I casually suggested that 73 might be a lucky number for her too use for the last two digits of the ticket I knew she would be buying.

I sat back and waited. Later in the day when I checked the lottery results online I found to my surprise that 73 was indeed the two figure payout.

“Did you check the lottery results,” I enquired when my partner arrived home. “Yes I haven’t won,” she responded somewhat deflated.

“Can I see your tickets?” “yes but I haven’t won, here you look.”

She was of course quite right, she hadn’t won, but she had used 37 for the two digits at the end of the ticket she had bought instead of the 73  I suggested!

“Why didn’t you follow my advice and get a ticket ending in 73,” I casually asked. “What do you know about lucky numbers, you’re not Thai,” was her rather blunt reply.

Thanks ~ Mike Rose 4-19-11

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8035 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2011, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

9-18--11

4.6  2011/09/18 13:54:18    27.377    88.266  20.1   SIKKIM, INDIA
         4.8  2011/09/18 13:11:57    27.446    88.391  20.0   SIKKIM, INDIA
         6.9  2011/09/18 12:40:48    27.723    88.064  19.7   SIKKIM, INDIA
          eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
          LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4495 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Moon, as you gather.....

EQ WATCH: Strong quake, 6.9,  hits India, Nepal; 16 dead

Be Blessed

EddessaKnight Note

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8035 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2011, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Moon, as you gather.....

EQ WATCH: Strong quake, 6.9,  hits India, Nepal; 16 dead

Be Blessed

EddessaKnight Note

EddessaKnight,

Sikkim and Nepal share borders. The Sikkim EQ was reported in the post above yours. It seems that another EQ was reported with a Magnitude of 6.8 in The Times of India, but was not reported in the service that provides the information that is used in this thread. Or maybe this is the same EQ. (?)

~~~

The Times of India

Sikkim earthquake: Landslides and rain hamper rescue operations

Sep 19, 2011, 10.16AM IST

GUWAHATI: Rain and landslides were blocking rescue efforts of hundreds of workers searching for survivors of a 6.8 magnitude earthquake hit Sikkim-Nepal border at 6.10pm on Sunday, killing at least 26 people, police and media said on Monday.

At least seven people died in Sikkim, the epicenter of Sunday night's quake, but authorities say the toll could rise as rescue teams have not been able to reach remote areas.

At least two people have died in Bihar, while four deaths have been reported from West Bengal.

Sikkim, the country's most sparsely populated state located in the Himalayas surrounded by Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet, is prone to landslides, with the number of many high-rise buildings rising in its mountain towns due to India's economic boom.

Outside India, at least six people have died in neighboring Nepal, while seven have been reported dead in Tibet region.

More than 400 rescue workers trying to reach Sikkim's capital Gangtok have been cut off by landslides and cracks in the roads, officials at a police control room in Sikkim said.

Many towns in Sikkim are experiencing power cuts, while thousands are being sheltered by the government.

"People are still panicky," Pawan Thapa, a resident of Gangtok, said on phone. "We spent the whole night outside our homes."

He added that shops, businesses and offices were closed in Gangtok and neighboring areas.

Several Indian Air Force jets with personnel and equipment were immediately dispatched to Sikkim after the quake. Army officers in Sikkim, which has a large military deployment near the Chinese border, have also been mobilized.

The quake was felt all the way to Delhi as well as in Bangledesh, shaking buildings. At least 10 people were injured and some buildings suffered minor damage.

Several earthquakes have hit north and east India this year, but none have caused major damage or injuries.

~~~

My prayers are with these people and their families. Blue Angel

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
              LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4495 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

EddessaKnight,

Sikkim and Nepal share borders. The Sikkim EQ was reported in the post above yours. It seems that another EQ was reported with a Magnitude of 6.8 in The Times of India, but was not reported in the service that provides the information that is used in this thread. Or maybe this is the same EQ. (?)

~~~

The Times of India

GUWAHATI: Rain and landslides were blocking rescue efforts of hundreds of workers searching for survivors of a 6.8 magnitude earthquake hit Sikkim-Nepal border at 6.10pm on Sunday, killing at least 26 people, police and media said on Monday.

At least seven people died in Sikkim, the epicenter of Sunday night's quake, but authorities say the toll could rise as rescue teams have not been able to reach remote areas.

At least two people have died in Bihar, while four deaths have been reported from West Bengal.

Sikkim, the country's most sparsely populated state located in the Himalayas surrounded by Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet, is prone to landslides, with the number of many high-rise buildings rising in its mountain towns due to India's economic boom.

Outside India, at least six people have died in neighboring Nepal, while seven have been reported dead in Tibet region.

More than 400 rescue workers trying to reach Sikkim's capital Gangtok have been cut off by landslides and cracks in the roads, officials at a police control room in Sikkim said.

Many towns in Sikkim are experiencing power cuts, while thousands are being sheltered by the government.

"People are still panicky," Pawan Thapa, a resident of Gangtok, said on phone. "We spent the whole night outside our homes."

He added that shops, businesses and offices were closed in Gangtok and neighboring areas.

Several Indian Air Force jets with personnel and equipment were immediately dispatched to Sikkim after the quake. Army officers in Sikkim, which has a large military deployment near the Chinese border, have also been mobilized.

The quake was felt all the way to Delhi as well as in Bangledesh, shaking buildings. At least 10 people were injured and some buildings suffered minor damage.

Several earthquakes have hit north and east India this year, but none have caused major damage or injuries.

~~~

Hi Moon,

Sorry about repeating past info, perhaps this latest 'timing' will be more useful Wink

Be Blessed-

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

Farmers flee as world's deadliest volcano rumblesd Press | AP –7 hrs ago

• In this photo taken June 23, 2011, an archaeologist working along the flanks of Mount Tambora shows unearthed remnants of villages that were buried beneath up to 3 meters of ash. This artifact, used to grind spices, was found beneath an area that has since been turned into a coffee plantation. (AP Photo/KOMPAS Images, Fikria Hidayat) EDITORIAL USE ONLY

In this photo taken June 23, 2011, an archaeologist working along the flanks of Mount …

• In this Oct. 19, 2010 aerial photo, Mount Tambora's 10 kilometers (more than 7 miles) wide and 1 kilometer (half a mile) deep volcanic crater, created by the April 1815 eruption, is shown. Bold farmers routinely ignore orders to evacuate the slopes of live volcanos in Indonesia, but those on Tambora took no chances when history's deadliest mountain rumbled ominously this month, Sept., 2011. (AP Photo/KOMPAS Images, Iwan Setiyawan) EDITORIAL USE ONLY

In this Oct. 19, 2010 aerial photo, Mount Tambora's 10 kilometers (more than 7 miles) …

MOUNT TAMBORA, Indonesia (AP) — Bold farmers in Indonesia routinely ignore orders to evacuate the slopes of live volcanoes, but those living on Tambora took no chances when history's deadliest mountain rumbled ominously this month.

Villagers like Hasanuddin Sanusi have heard since they were young how the mountain they call home once blew apart in the largest eruption ever recorded — an 1815 event widely forgotten outside their region — killing 90,000 people and blackening skies on the other side of the globe.

So, the 45-year-old farmer didn't wait to hear what experts had to say when Mount Tambora started being rocked by a steady stream of quakes. He grabbed his wife and four young children, packed his belongings and raced down its quivering slopes.

"It was like a horror story, growing up," said Hasanuddin, who joined hundreds of others in refusing to return to their mountainside villages for several days despite assurances they were safe.

"A dragon sleeping inside the crater, that's what we thought. If we made him angry — were disrespectful to nature, say — he'd wake up spitting flames, destroying all of mankind."

The April 1815 eruption of Tambora left a crater 11 kilometers (7 miles) wide and 1 kilometer (half a mile) deep, spewing an estimated 400 million tons of sulfuric gases into the atmosphere and leading to "the year without summer" in the U.S. and Europe.

It was 10 times more powerful than Indonesia's much better-known Krakatoa blast of 1883 — history's second deadliest. But it doesn't share the same international renown, because the only way news spread across the oceans at the time was by slowboat, said Tambora researcher Indyo Pratomo.

In contrast, Krakatoa's eruption occurred just as the telegraph became popular, turning it into the first truly global news event.

The reluctance of Hasanuddin and others to return to villages less than 10 kilometers (6 miles) from Tambora's crater sounds like simple good sense. But it runs contrary to common practice in the sprawling nation of 240 million — home to more volcanoes than any other in the world.

Even as Merapi, Kelut and other famously active mountains shoot out towering pillars of hot ash, farmers cling to their fertile slopes, leaving only when soldiers load them into trucks at gunpoint. They return before it's safe to check on their livestock and crops.

Tambora is different.

People here are jittery because of the mountain's history — and they're not used to feeling the earth move so violently beneath their feet. Aside from a few minor bursts in steam in the 1960s, the mountain has been quiet for much of the last 200 years.

Gede Suantika of the government's Center for Volcanology said activity first picked up in April, with the volcanic quakes jumping from less than five a month to more than 200.

"It also started spewing ash and smoke into the air, sometimes as high as 1,400 meters (4,600 feet)," he said. "That's something I've never seen it do before."

Authorities raised the alert to the second-highest level two weeks ago, but said only villagers within 3 kilometers (2 miles) from the crater needed to evacuate.

That didn't stop hundreds of men, women and children living well outside the danger zone from packing their clothes, jewelry and important documents and heading to the homes of family and friends elsewhere on Sumbawa island.

"We've urged them to go back to harvest their crops, get their kids back in school, but we're having a hard time," said Syaifullah, a community chief in Pekat, at the foot of the 2,700 meter (8,900 foot) mountain.

"The new alert awakened fears about 1815."

Most people finally trickled back to their homes by Monday.

Little was known about Tambora's global impact until the 1980s, when Greenland ice core samples — which can be read much like tree rings — revealed an astonishing concentration of sulfur at the layer dating back to 1816, said geologist Jelle de Boer, co-author of "Volcanoes in Human History: The Far-Reaching Effects of Major Eruption."

Gases had combined with water vapor to form fine droplets of acid that remained for years in the atmosphere, circling the earth and reflecting some of the solar radiation back into space.

Temperatures worldwide plummetted, causing crops to fail and leading to massive starvation.

Farmers on the northeastern coast of the U.S. reported snow well into July.

In France, grape harvests were decimated. Daniel Lawton of the wine brokerage Tastet-Lawton said a note in his company's files remarks that 1816 was a "detestable year" and yielded only a quarter of the crop planted.

Soon after the ice core findings, scientists started studying Tambora in earnest.

In 2004, Icelandic vulcanologist Haraldur Sigurdsson and a team of American and Indonesian researchers uncovered remnants of a village in a gully on Tambora's flank that had been pulverized in the fast-moving pyroclastic flow.

Sigurdsson heralded it as a "Pompeii of the East," and local researcher Made Geria says archaeologists have expanded the dig every year since then.

No one expects a repeat of 1815 just yet — it takes much more than 200 years for that type of huge pressure to build up again, said de Boer, who teaches at Wesleyan University in Connecticut.

But that's little consolation for those confronted with the mountain's new burst of activity.

Like Hasanuddin, teenager Malik Mahmud has heard the stories.

"Tens of thousands of people, animals and rice fields disappeared," the 15-year-old said, adding that a veil of ash blocked out the sun for years.

"There was no life here," he said quietly from the village of Doropeti, 15 kilometers (nine miles) from the crater. "I know that from my parents."

___

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8035 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Moon,

Sorry about repeating past info, perhaps this latest 'timing' will be more useful Wink

Be Blessed-

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

Farmers flee as world's deadliest volcano rumblesd Press | AP –7 hrs ago

• In this photo taken June 23, 2011, an archaeologist working along the flanks of Mount Tambora shows unearthed remnants of villages that were buried beneath up to 3 meters of ash. This artifact, used to grind spices, was found beneath an area that has since been turned into a coffee plantation. (AP Photo/KOMPAS Images, Fikria Hidayat) EDITORIAL USE ONLY

In this photo taken June 23, 2011, an archaeologist working along the flanks of Mount …

• In this Oct. 19, 2010 aerial photo, Mount Tambora's 10 kilometers (more than 7 miles) wide and 1 kilometer (half a mile) deep volcanic crater, created by the April 1815 eruption, is shown. Bold farmers routinely ignore orders to evacuate the slopes of live volcanos in Indonesia, but those on Tambora took no chances when history's deadliest mountain rumbled ominously this month, Sept., 2011. (AP Photo/KOMPAS Images, Iwan Setiyawan) EDITORIAL USE ONLY

In this Oct. 19, 2010 aerial photo, Mount Tambora's 10 kilometers (more than 7 miles) …

MOUNT TAMBORA, Indonesia (AP) — Bold farmers in Indonesia routinely ignore orders to evacuate the slopes of live volcanoes, but those living on Tambora took no chances when history's deadliest mountain rumbled ominously this month.

Villagers like Hasanuddin Sanusi have heard since they were young how the mountain they call home once blew apart in the largest eruption ever recorded — an 1815 event widely forgotten outside their region — killing 90,000 people and blackening skies on the other side of the globe.

So, the 45-year-old farmer didn't wait to hear what experts had to say when Mount Tambora started being rocked by a steady stream of quakes. He grabbed his wife and four young children, packed his belongings and raced down its quivering slopes.

"It was like a horror story, growing up," said Hasanuddin, who joined hundreds of others in refusing to return to their mountainside villages for several days despite assurances they were safe.

"A dragon sleeping inside the crater, that's what we thought. If we made him angry — were disrespectful to nature, say — he'd wake up spitting flames, destroying all of mankind."

The April 1815 eruption of Tambora left a crater 11 kilometers (7 miles) wide and 1 kilometer (half a mile) deep, spewing an estimated 400 million tons of sulfuric gases into the atmosphere and leading to "the year without summer" in the U.S. and Europe.

It was 10 times more powerful than Indonesia's much better-known Krakatoa blast of 1883 — history's second deadliest. But it doesn't share the same international renown, because the only way news spread across the oceans at the time was by slowboat, said Tambora researcher Indyo Pratomo.

In contrast, Krakatoa's eruption occurred just as the telegraph became popular, turning it into the first truly global news event.

The reluctance of Hasanuddin and others to return to villages less than 10 kilometers (6 miles) from Tambora's crater sounds like simple good sense. But it runs contrary to common practice in the sprawling nation of 240 million — home to more volcanoes than any other in the world.

Even as Merapi, Kelut and other famously active mountains shoot out towering pillars of hot ash, farmers cling to their fertile slopes, leaving only when soldiers load them into trucks at gunpoint. They return before it's safe to check on their livestock and crops.

Tambora is different.

People here are jittery because of the mountain's history — and they're not used to feeling the earth move so violently beneath their feet. Aside from a few minor bursts in steam in the 1960s, the mountain has been quiet for much of the last 200 years.

Gede Suantika of the government's Center for Volcanology said activity first picked up in April, with the volcanic quakes jumping from less than five a month to more than 200.

"It also started spewing ash and smoke into the air, sometimes as high as 1,400 meters (4,600 feet)," he said. "That's something I've never seen it do before."

Authorities raised the alert to the second-highest level two weeks ago, but said only villagers within 3 kilometers (2 miles) from the crater needed to evacuate.

That didn't stop hundreds of men, women and children living well outside the danger zone from packing their clothes, jewelry and important documents and heading to the homes of family and friends elsewhere on Sumbawa island.

"We've urged them to go back to harvest their crops, get their kids back in school, but we're having a hard time," said Syaifullah, a community chief in Pekat, at the foot of the 2,700 meter (8,900 foot) mountain.

"The new alert awakened fears about 1815."

Most people finally trickled back to their homes by Monday.

Little was known about Tambora's global impact until the 1980s, when Greenland ice core samples — which can be read much like tree rings — revealed an astonishing concentration of sulfur at the layer dating back to 1816, said geologist Jelle de Boer, co-author of "Volcanoes in Human History: The Far-Reaching Effects of Major Eruption."

Gases had combined with water vapor to form fine droplets of acid that remained for years in the atmosphere, circling the earth and reflecting some of the solar radiation back into space.

Temperatures worldwide plummetted, causing crops to fail and leading to massive starvation.

Farmers on the northeastern coast of the U.S. reported snow well into July.

In France, grape harvests were decimated. Daniel Lawton of the wine brokerage Tastet-Lawton said a note in his company's files remarks that 1816 was a "detestable year" and yielded only a quarter of the crop planted.

Soon after the ice core findings, scientists started studying Tambora in earnest.

In 2004, Icelandic vulcanologist Haraldur Sigurdsson and a team of American and Indonesian researchers uncovered remnants of a village in a gully on Tambora's flank that had been pulverized in the fast-moving pyroclastic flow.

Sigurdsson heralded it as a "Pompeii of the East," and local researcher Made Geria says archaeologists have expanded the dig every year since then.

No one expects a repeat of 1815 just yet — it takes much more than 200 years for that type of huge pressure to build up again, said de Boer, who teaches at Wesleyan University in Connecticut.

But that's little consolation for those confronted with the mountain's new burst of activity.

Like Hasanuddin, teenager Malik Mahmud has heard the stories.

"Tens of thousands of people, animals and rice fields disappeared," the 15-year-old said, adding that a veil of ash blocked out the sun for years.

"There was no life here," he said quietly from the village of Doropeti, 15 kilometers (nine miles) from the crater. "I know that from my parents."

___

Thanks for this article, EddessaKnight!Sun Smiley

Pick 3

Method 1:  3-6-1
                Method 2:  6-5-9
                Method 3:  6-8-4
                Method 4:  8-4-6
                Method 5:  7-2-5
                Method 6:  9-6-5

Play 4

Method 1:  4-0-1-4
                Method 2:  6-4-5-6
                Method 3:  5-7-5-1
                Method 4:  7-8-0-7
                Method 5:  7-3-3-8
                Method 6:  8-9-6-0

Quinto

Method 1:  2-1-0-8-0
                Method 2:  0-1-6-0-6
                Method 3:  0-2-2-1-0
                Method 4:  5-5-2-4-7
                Method 5:  8-1-2-7-1
                Method 6:  4-2-0-3-6

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8035 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

EddessaKnight,

~~~

The Times of India

~~~

Pick 3

Method 1:  6-2-3
                  Method 2:  4-3-8
                  Method 3:  2-0-2
                  Method 4:  8-8-6
                  Method 5:  5-3-0
                  Method 6:  1-6-5

Play 4

Method 1:  3-9-9-3
                  Method 2:  4-1-4-4
                  Method 3:  5-6-7-1
                  Method 4:  6-4-2-8
                  Method 5:  8-3-1-5
                  Method 6:  4-9-8-5

Quinto

Method 1:  0-6-0-4-9
                  Method 2:  3-3-3-2-2
                  Method 3:  7-5-6-1-5
                  Method 4:  7-8-7-6-1
                  Method 5:  0-2-2-4-2
                  Method 6:  4-6-2-7-4

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Pick 3

Method 1:  6-2-3
                    Method 2:  4-3-8
                    Method 3:  2-0-2
                    Method 4:  8-8-6
                    Method 5:  5-3-0
                    Method 6:  1-6-5

Play 4

Method 1:  3-9-9-3
                    Method 2:  4-1-4-4
                    Method 3:  5-6-7-1
                    Method 4:  6-4-2-8
                    Method 5:  8-3-1-5
                    Method 6:  4-9-8-5

Quinto

Method 1:  0-6-0-4-9
                    Method 2:  3-3-3-2-2
                    Method 3:  7-5-6-1-5
                    Method 4:  7-8-7-6-1
                    Method 5:  0-2-2-4-2
                    Method 6:  4-6-2-7-4

ooops there it is two in one day harvest! 329 ga eve 202 hot hot hot, Partywtg harvest!

columbus, GA
                      United States
                      Member #67676
                      December 2, 2008
                      2870 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged
                      Daily Worldwide Earthquake - Tsunami Watch Money Numbers!

Play numbers for regions flagged in red (click below) or wait for H$M's posts.
                      Play number for regions with high magnitude levels of  5  or above. 
                      Play numbers from the magnitude, date, time, latitude, longitude, or region listings.

Examples:

Pick 3  =   494, 465, 101, 246, 774, 730, 153, 126, 167, 969, 401, 180, 355 
                      Pairs   =   57, 68, 62, 67, 68
                      Pick 4  =  1046, 4651, 0657, 5741, 2306, 0617,  4650, 5928,
                      Quinto =  18180,  28422,  63146,  52185

2011/09/02 13:47:11 

SANTIAGO DEL ESTERO, ARGENTINA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011/09/02 10:55:54 

FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

2011/08/30 06:57:41 

BANDA SEA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                       6.2  2011/08/24 23:06:17   -18.180    167.730  10.1   VANUATU

Also:

Pick 3  =  518, 171
                      Pick 4  =  1056, 1714
                      Pairs   =  39, 71 

AN EARTHQUAKE HAS OCCURRED WITH THESE PRELIMINARY PARAMETERS
                      ORIGIN TIME -  1056Z 02 SEP 2011
                      COORDINATES -  51.8 NORTH  171.4 WEST
                      DEPTH       -   39 KM
                      LOCATION    -  FOX ISLANDS  ALEUTIAN ISLA1NDS
                      MAGNITUDE   -  7.1

Pick 3  =  485, 126
                      Pick 4  =  0658, 1268 
                      Pairs   =  64, 68

AN EARTHQUAKE HAS OCCURRED WITH THESE PRELIMINARY PARAMETERS ORIGIN TIME -  0658Z 30 AUG 2011 COORDINATES -   6.4 SOUTH  126.8 EASTDEPTH       -  485 KMLOCATION    -  BANDA SEA MAGNITUDE   -  6.8 EVALUATION A DESTRUCTIVE TSUNAMI WAS NOT GENERATED BASED ON EARTHQUAKE AND HISTORICAL TSUNAMI DATA.  THIS EARTHQUAKE IS LOCATED TOO DEEP INSIDE THE EARTH TO GENERATE A TSUNAMI IN THE INDIAN OCEAN.

The vibrations from natural occurrence events may bring favorable winning numbers! *This topic is inspired by: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/235736

No wonder i am really drawn to this post, i found a diamond that looked just like your avatar and a tiny speckle diamond on the rug dont know where it came from

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8035 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2011, 1:56 am - IP Logged

ooops there it is two in one day harvest! 329 ga eve 202 hot hot hot, Partywtg harvest!

DG, that's the AWESOME Energy of the Earthquakes! 

United States
                          Member #76986
                          July 10, 2009
                          8035 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2011, 2:12 am - IP Logged

No wonder i am really drawn to this post, i found a diamond that looked just like your avatar and a tiny speckle diamond on the rug dont know where it came from

You got a fortuitous message with those found diamonds, DG! Wink

United States
                            Member #76986
                            July 10, 2009
                            8035 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2011, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Another ? for California!

The money number (450) is there.  Hmmm ... what else looks good?

?   2011/09/20 05:40:37    40.281   -124.498  20.7   OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

United States
                              Member #76986
                              July 10, 2009
                              8035 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2011, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

An Earthquake and the Thai Lottery

Thailand is always awash with rumours many of which often involve the Thai Lottery. Last year one rumour circulating was about an impending earthquake.

My neighbours predicted that there was to be a major earthquake in the area of Thailand. As it happened this prediction turned out to be true but there was not just one but two earthquakes recorded in the region on the predicted doomsday.

The earthquakes, one in the Indian Ocean measured between 7.3 on the Richter Scale and one centred around the Kanchanaburi area of Thailand measured 3.7 on the same scale.

Knowing that the Thais will seek lucky numbers in the most unusual places I decided to suggest that the combination of numbers in the earthquakes magnitude seemed to indicate something. Perhaps a lucky number was being flagged up seeing as the Thai Lottery was due to be drawn in a couple of days anyway. To be honest it was just a joke on my part but it sounded a lot more scientific than staring at a piece of wood or rubbing an artefact to get a lottery prediction. Anyway I needed something to regain my loss of face since I had laughed at my neighbours suggestion of an impending earthquake. .

Knowing my Thai partner cannot resist the temptation of the Thai lottery I casually suggested that 73 might be a lucky number for her too use for the last two digits of the ticket I knew she would be buying.

I sat back and waited. Later in the day when I checked the lottery results online I found to my surprise that 73 was indeed the two figure payout.

“Did you check the lottery results,” I enquired when my partner arrived home. “Yes I haven’t won,” she responded somewhat deflated.

“Can I see your tickets?” “yes but I haven’t won, here you look.”

She was of course quite right, she hadn’t won, but she had used 37 for the two digits at the end of the ticket she had bought instead of the 73  I suggested!

“Why didn’t you follow my advice and get a ticket ending in 73,” I casually asked. “What do you know about lucky numbers, you’re not Thai,” was her rather blunt reply.

Thanks ~ Mike Rose 4-19-11

Pick 3

Method 1:  4-9-9
                              Method 2:  0-8-9
                              Method 3:  6-0-2
                              Method 4:  4-8-5
                              Method 5:  5-1-9
                              Method 6:  1-6-8

Play 4

Method 1:  6-6-8-3
                              Method 2:  4-3-3-1
                              Method 3:  9-1-9-5