Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Interesting Find In All States For Triples

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 5 years ago by grandmadec.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
ladybugtricia's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #117162
September 29, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2011, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

North Carolina yesterday midday 774...last night 911 today midday 381...

Patriot

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22978 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2011, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Yeah that 774 is a trigger...just be on the lookout and play a favorite or two for a couple days if you want.

Good luck!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22978 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

nothing in the sights for kentucky eve?

i'm riding this puppy till it hits. out 515 now i believe. midday record is 634 days.

the most out trip for a 2 draw state is maryland over 800 days till it dropped.

Hi tungsten! No sign yet...now whether they are going to just pull one out of a hat or what, I'm not sure

don't see a trigger - yet.....Kentucky sometimes get what I'm waiting for in PA - many times I thought wow,

there's my number..so maybe their next will be 999 or 666 those are 2 I'd love to see in PA.

wow...some states are vicious...800 draw record? that's shameful...Come on Kentucky give the players one..

and tungsten good luck and hit a good one!!

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22978 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

South Carolina midday 999 trigger was 477 Tuesday midday.

Might be time to pay attention to the other ones that are dropping.

Georgia got the classic 5 away double midday today: 005 and 474 on Thursday midday.

New Jersey got 636 midday today and got 474 yesterday midday.

North Carolina got 774 yesterday midday.

Washington DC got 966 Thursday midday.

Arkansas got 858 nighttime Wednesday.

Ontario 366 Wednesday.

PA! Big Smile 330 Wednesday midday.

Virginia 996 Wednesday night.

Let's see what happens, and if it happens, I hope it's real soon! Good luck today everyone!!

Updating:

333 in Missouri midday....trigger? Confused not that time! Unless variations of double 9's as 990 and the 354

were ones to watch. The triggers isolated in this thread didn't happen for them but I hope someone was

able to cash in a few tickets on the 333.

Maryland got one tonight....969.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
          Member #81314
          October 16, 2009
          19014 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Updating:

333 in Missouri midday....trigger? Confused not that time! Unless variations of double 9's as 990 and the 354

were ones to watch. The triggers isolated in this thread didn't happen for them but I hope someone was

able to cash in a few tickets on the 333.

Maryland got one tonight....969.

dr65

I can't believe I missed those 333's.

I was chasing them, and they did play, 990 two times, and 534, 345, and a lot of straights in the pick 3 and the pick 4, from October to November.

And, I found out, 333's was the longest out triple, but, 555's hit first.

I'm through chasing a triple, lol

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This is what I posted August 27th, 2011, when I got, 333's on a quick pick.

All this repeating and cheating.

Looking for a triple to drop.

Oldest out ,

333= 2750-November 6th, Midday,  2011,  last seen December 13th, 2007

666= 2489

444= 1333

555= 1102

777= 843

111= 747

888= 622

222= 445

000= 334

Good Luck$$$$$$

The Struggle is real!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
            milledgeville,Ga
            United States
            Member #68927
            January 2, 2009
            6082 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2011, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

hey dr65  need help here lol   okay ga you said usually is the 5 away with dbls,,,, we had 005 the other day and tonight we had 616 also had some 3 away  like 474 311  so everyone is yelling triple alert,, i know we have had 4 serie the 00 db fall so how do I determine which triple.. wold it come off the last db or 2???

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22978 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey brighteyes! Whoa...now that's one I have to take a look at..I see you got that 616 and that sure

is one type of double - the 5 away - that's proven itself in the past. Let me take a look at how and what

kind of triples fall for you guys after certain numbers hit. I'll post back here later on tonight. Big Smile

milledgeville,Ga
                United States
                Member #68927
                January 2, 2009
                6082 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey brighteyes! Whoa...now that's one I have to take a look at..I see you got that 616 and that sure

is one type of double - the 5 away - that's proven itself in the past. Let me take a look at how and what

kind of triples fall for you guys after certain numbers hit. I'll post back here later on tonight. Big Smile

ty need all the help I can get with ole Marge  lol

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22978 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Ok took a look and you're right to focus on that 005 a little bit...could go 000, 555 there have been times

where that particular double in either form 055/005 came out and the trip was a triple up of the 5 away

double....000/555.

One thing, you haven't gotten a split double with a 9 in it yet...not sure if that will show first. If everyone

on the GA thread is calling triples then go for it..one of those will come - either the split double with the

9 in the center or the triple itself. I'd focus also on BA's full moon post....the 1's went out and aside from

that the 2's showed up. His thread lists the 666..someone is going to get it.

Another thing..a good thing...is you do have a split double not too long ago as 474...the 7 in the center is

a good sign for that split.

BA's mirror double 0/5 hit you and the other one hit you today...616 - I believe they'll bring back

those double 6's and make it 666 or go with the mirror double numbers...000, 555.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd cover them all but put more on a few favs....but I know that's a darn drag @

minimum, $5 to cover them all @ .50 and they may not show up for a few draws....$5 x ?? = Thud

when you gotta keep on playing.

I scanned pages all the way back to where the Sunday draw was missing in the results and tried to pick

out a few signs, there weren't many....but with that 005 and 616 and the couple post related triggers

you got plus the couple 5 away triggers you got in a week or so, I'd say it's a real good sign to be on them

right now.

So maybe just the 000 555 666 stand out just a little bit more.

I hope you can play all of them and take all this with a grain of salt...if you see anything at all that shows

another one completely, go with your heart and play that instead.

Good luck brighteyes, I know you have a fund to fund. Big Smile Let them draw a darn good one for you!! Banana

milledgeville,Ga
                    United States
                    Member #68927
                    January 2, 2009
                    6082 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2011, 12:07 am - IP Logged

we did  have asplit db with 9 in middle last week 696  and alos got 909  so what now?????????

milledgeville,Ga
                      United States
                      Member #68927
                      January 2, 2009
                      6082 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2011, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Ok took a look and you're right to focus on that 005 a little bit...could go 000, 555 there have been times

where that particular double in either form 055/005 came out and the trip was a triple up of the 5 away

double....000/555.

One thing, you haven't gotten a split double with a 9 in it yet...not sure if that will show first. If everyone

on the GA thread is calling triples then go for it..one of those will come - either the split double with the

9 in the center or the triple itself. I'd focus also on BA's full moon post....the 1's went out and aside from

Another thing..a good thing...is you do have a split double not too long ago as 474...the 7 in the center is

BA's mirror double 0/5 hit you and the other one hit you today...616 - I believe they'll bring back

those double 6's and make it 666 or go with the mirror double numbers...000, 555.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd cover them all but put more on a few favs....but I know that's a darn drag @

minimum, $5 to cover them all @ .50 and they may not show up for a few draws....$5 x ?? = Thud

I scanned pages all the way back to where the Sunday draw was missing in the results and tried to pick

out a few signs, there weren't many....but with that 005 and 616 and the couple post related triggers

you got plus the couple 5 away triggers you got in a week or so, I'd say it's a real good sign to be on them

right now.

I hope you can play all of them and take all this with a grain of salt...if you see anything at all that shows

Good luck brighteyes, I know you have a fund to fund. Big Smile Let them draw a darn good one for you!! Banana

ty again.... yes need a biggie to get hubby moved here to ga....  we did have split  wiht 9 in middle  the 696 las t week or abot 7  or 8 days and had 909

New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #77101
                        July 13, 2009
                        7805 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:49 am - IP Logged

South Carolina midday 999 trigger was 477 Tuesday midday.

Might be time to pay attention to the other ones that are dropping.

Georgia got the classic 5 away double midday today: 005 and 474 on Thursday midday.

New Jersey got 636 midday today and got 474 yesterday midday.

North Carolina got 774 yesterday midday.

Washington DC got 966 Thursday midday.

Arkansas got 858 nighttime Wednesday.

Ontario 366 Wednesday.

PA! Big Smile 330 Wednesday midday.

Virginia 996 Wednesday night.

Let's see what happens, and if it happens, I hope it's real soon! Good luck today everyone!!

Hey D,

I see NJ on your trip watch list and I'm just about ready to post an alert on our thread.  November is traditionally a good month for NJ trips just a matter of which and when.  Right now I'd put my $$$ on 474 bringing trips 444 and 777 midday between 11/9 and 11/15.  If not in that time period then 11/20 - 11/24

Of course, NJ trip payouts are notoriously low (with the exception of 666) so All States players would have a better chance of making decent $$$.  Let's see what happens! 

Keep up the great work you're doing on this thread and good luck with your picks today! 

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

Atlanta,GA
                          United States
                          Member #103435
                          January 2, 2011
                          957 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:56 am - IP Logged

double....000/555.

right now.

Thank You. dr65

It is my time. $$$$$$$$$$

Atlanta,GA
                            United States
                            Member #103435
                            January 2, 2011
                            957 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2011, 9:57 am - IP Logged

ty again.... yes need a biggie to get hubby moved here to ga....  we did have split  wiht 9 in middle  the 696 las t week or abot 7  or 8 days and had 909

Brighteyes is right about this does that change the triples out.

It is my time. $$$$$$$$$$

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22978 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2011, 10:25 am - IP Logged

we did  have asplit db with 9 in middle last week 696  and alos got 909  so what now?????????

Ah an even better sign. You know BA's got a thread going for the full moon phase...seems it falls this year

on my b-day - not sure whether to be happy about that or feel creepy. I guess if they bring a good one in

PA tomorrow, I'll just be jumping for joy.

BA's calling for trips 111, 666, 000, 555.

I'm going to stick with my original thoughts in that the 0's, 5's and 6's seem to have the edge. I hope they

bring the obvious.