Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Interesting Find In All States For Triples

Topic closed. 130 replies. Last post 5 years ago by grandmadec.

Page 9 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
milledgeville,Ga
United States
Member #68927
January 2, 2009
6082 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Ah an even better sign. You know BA's got a thread going for the full moon phase...seems it falls this year

on my b-day - not sure whether to be happy about that or feel creepy. I guess if they bring a good one in

PA tomorrow, I'll just be jumping for joy.

BA's calling for trips 111, 666, 000, 555.

I'm going to stick with my original thoughts in that the 0's, 5's and 6's seem to have the edge. I hope they

bring the obvious.

thank you me too,, so you think real soon then??

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22976 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Hey D,

I see NJ on your trip watch list and I'm just about ready to post an alert on our thread.  November is traditionally a good month for NJ trips just a matter of which and when.  Right now I'd put my $$$ on 474 bringing trips 444 and 777 midday between 11/9 and 11/15.  If not in that time period then 11/20 - 11/24

Of course, NJ trip payouts are notoriously low (with the exception of 666) so All States players would have a better chance of making decent $$$.  Let's see what happens! 

Keep up the great work you're doing on this thread and good luck with your picks today! 

Hi Starr! yeah, those split doubles triggers sometimes come back and make life simple as of trip of one of

those digits..if that's true for PA too then this time around then that 111 or 444 will come back..I was real

excited to see that 114 come out for us in midday 2 days ago..I got the straight hit on it but think I was

more happy to see that particular trigger.

It's fun watching what pops...more fun collecting $$$ on it though and I hope they're all just not yanking our

chains and wasting our money. Full moon has got to be good for more states than OK and TN...but WTGGG

for them anyway but I just hope it keeps on going. Good luck today Starr and I'll be hoping for your 444 and

777 to bring you a great payout!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22976 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

South Carolina midday 999 trigger was 477 Tuesday midday.

Might be time to pay attention to the other ones that are dropping.

Georgia got the classic 5 away double midday today: 005 and 474 on Thursday midday.

New Jersey got 636 midday today and got 474 yesterday midday.

North Carolina got 774 yesterday midday.

Washington DC got 966 Thursday midday.

Arkansas got 858 nighttime Wednesday.

Ontario 366 Wednesday.

PA! Big Smile 330 Wednesday midday.

Virginia 996 Wednesday night.

Let's see what happens, and if it happens, I hope it's real soon! Good luck today everyone!!

Update:

California got 252 November 7th Midday draw

Pennsylvania got 114 November 7th Midday draw

California got 966 November 8th Night draw

Michigan got 255 November 8th Midday draw

Ontario got 474 November 8th

Florida got 699 today Midday draw

North Carolina got 330 today Midday draw

New York got 363 today Midday draw

Come on states bring out the triples!

Otherwise, I'm going to have to can the thread...Confused

Ahh, but that is so down and depressing...can't do that....come on triples!!

BananaBananaBananaBanana

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22976 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2011, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey D,

I see NJ on your trip watch list and I'm just about ready to post an alert on our thread.  November is traditionally a good month for NJ trips just a matter of which and when.  Right now I'd put my $$$ on 474 bringing trips 444 and 777 midday between 11/9 and 11/15.  If not in that time period then 11/20 - 11/24

Of course, NJ trip payouts are notoriously low (with the exception of 666) so All States players would have a better chance of making decent $$$.  Let's see what happens! 

Keep up the great work you're doing on this thread and good luck with your picks today! 

There you go Starr!! Nice job!! November 13th the 747 came and it's the sister but you sure had it called.....474/747 brought the triple 222 today!!

WTG!!

PartyPartyParty

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
          milledgeville,Ga
          United States
          Member #68927
          January 2, 2009
          6082 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

do you see anything for ga and louisina.....???  my hubby is in louisiana adn they have been getting alot of good triggers and dbls....  havent had a triple in a long time... ty

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #77101
            July 13, 2009
            7805 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2011, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks dr65,

I can hardly believe it myself but SAL (aka NJL) came through big time today.   I posted the Trip Alert on NJ thread back on 11/9 to cover 11/9 - 11/15th and was really beginning to doubt one would show but, sure enough, it came through on the very last day.  Couldn't have done it without your trip triggers - they really have been very helpful!

Thanks so much and keep up the good work!

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22976 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2011, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

do you see anything for ga and louisina.....???  my hubby is in louisiana adn they have been getting alot of good triggers and dbls....  havent had a triple in a long time... ty

Sheesh brighteyes....GA 339 tonight - what is up with that?!? They just won't give it up will they? At this point, it looks like it would be better to play

anything BUT trips for you guys. BUT if another of these triggers discussed here shows up, I'd get on a favorite or 2 or 3 or all. Big Smile Tough nut GA..Confused

Good luck and please for crying out loud Georgia, give these people something good!!

New Jersey
                United States
                Member #77101
                July 13, 2009
                7805 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

There you go Starr!! Nice job!! November 13th the 747 came and it's the sister but you sure had it called.....474/747 brought the triple 222 today!!

WTG!!

PartyPartyParty

Hey dr65,

NJ had two of your triggers this month - 363 and 474 - well 474 brought 222 this afternoon (m777) and looks like 363 brought 666 tonight - still shaking my head on that one LOL

Good luck with your picks tomorrowThumbs Up

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

ladybugtricia's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #117162
                  September 29, 2011
                  353 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2011, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Sheesh brighteyes....GA 339 tonight - what is up with that?!? They just won't give it up will they? At this point, it looks like it would be better to play

anything BUT trips for you guys. BUT if another of these triggers discussed here shows up, I'd get on a favorite or 2 or 3 or all. Big Smile Tough nut GA..Confused

Good luck and please for crying out loud Georgia, give these people something good!!

NC is another tough nut....I think trips are terrible lol...put to much money in them and ended up with 0....man oh man     Thud

Patriot

MSNETTE34's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    MI
                    United States
                    Member #102236
                    December 16, 2010
                    1288 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2011, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hay do you see anything for MI or Ill? 

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #29819
                      January 7, 2006
                      1243 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2011, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Ohio played dirty today with 444 mid when its the evening way overdue.  Played them thru last sat eve and stopped wonder if they'll throw another?