Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can the Law of Attraction help?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #116613
September 15, 2011
10 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2011, 8:49 am - IP Logged
Anybody interested in joining a Law of Attraction group to up the chances of winning the Lottery?
    luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6396 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2011, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I believe  the LOA. It took me awhile to stay put in  my mind with it. Had to learn little tricks to stay positive. Ultimately, it touches other areas of your life in beneficial  way.

Oh  Welcome to LP

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

bobby jones's avatar - anime15
      illinois
      United States
      Member #4322
      April 13, 2004
      27 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2011, 9:12 am - IP Logged
      Anybody interested in joining a Law of Attraction group to up the chances of winning the Lottery?

I am interested.

ladyVal45's avatar - Yavill
        Long Island, Bahamas
        Bahamas
        Member #104857
        January 21, 2011
        85 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2011, 9:20 am - IP Logged

I'm also interested too.

United Kingdom
          Member #116613
          September 15, 2011
          10 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2011, 5:05 am - IP Logged

Great to hear from you all. Thank you.

Another question:

If many people from different parts of the world decided to concentrate their minds all at the same time to win the Lottery, what time of day would be best to do this?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34151 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2011, 7:16 am - IP Logged

I think the best time is when you have no distractions. Maybe early in the morning or when your by yourself medidating..  I have heard that before.  Peace and quietness I do a gree with the L.O.A    Attraction it does work.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Imgonnawin19's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              California
              United States
              Member #98903
              October 16, 2010
              10 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2011, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Sure I'm down, remember thoughts become things. Never doubt what your heart says first only think of great position e things see yourself winning and it will manifest trust in the universe ask and you shall receive.

Imgonnawin19's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                California
                United States
                Member #98903
                October 16, 2010
                10 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2011, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Positive things typo think of positive things lol.

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
                  Member #32537
                  February 12, 2006
                  698 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2011, 9:52 am - IP Logged

i have strong feelings  people Treat "magic" into facts

1 way they use it is claiming belief makes reality, and saying  if you have x belief creates your reality

i like to be  a scientist in my way of thinking

if LOA, or what it really is, a claim your belief creates reality,  does in fact create reality

i like to point out some thing about our reality and Laws that govern it

if something is a Law, a fact of reality, can be proven again and again and again

or over and over and over again

so why have we not had say 1 LOA type of person, win powerbal, and then wins mega millions

we have had people claim god form bible has made them win.

we had a wicca claim one of hes "gods"  or group of them him a win

we had people claim their urge to buy a ticket and give correct to inner high self, etc, etc

the issue is,   and always will be,   law of chance says, crazy people will win

1 time is not proof their god, or my point being, your claim of LOA  as a law of reality, fact, is real

if  its a Law of reality, it can be done over and over, like a scientist using Scientific method way of doing things

aka ,  hold ball up, drop ball,   says to everyone   meet  our earth gravitation field,   it likes to  keep objects in it pulled to each other

and does it over and over, and everyone can hold the ball up and let it, and watch it drop down to earth.

the issue  i have LOA, is they claim this belief in x, to me its "magic" but they claim its 100% legit, facts of reality.

alright, so o wise and powerful masters of understanding laws governing our reality

i like you to use your Law, and repeat over and over

win powerball twice,  win mm twice, hell you could even win pb 1 time, then win mm, then win euro millions, why your at it

then  you have just taken the laws of chance  out to back yard , and shot it dead.   then you have    some proof,   your laws governin reality, could in fact be a real law.

the issue is, i have not seen 1 of you types, prove it over and over again,       none thing chance can't account for.

if  so many people  have a belief  in LOA, how come you type's keep trying but never win pb,mm much then what chance allows

aka ever now and thena  crazy person going to win.

so  ether you have a law of reality , but ever one using it  is total idiot who can't  use it right, and win lottery over and over, again using "law" they are masters of.

or its their full of it, they live in dream world of a child, tryng to denial their imagery friend not real to the "adults" in room, then again must adults have a shared imagery friend "god", so maybe thats not boss way to say it.

who knows, maybe  i be proven wrong, and some human worth a <snip>, can  make use of your "magic" laws of reality,  beliefs = reality,  and   show everyone,  by winning pb,mm,euro millions, whatever over and over and over

the day law of chance gets taken for a beating of its life to its dead, is the day pigs fly for my self, but who knows, one day , you  or someone will pull it off/. and "prove" without a shadow of a doubt,    LOA , is real

to then, stop calling your magic a law of reality

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

north san juan, calif
                    United States
                    Member #76913
                    July 9, 2009
                    54 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2011, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I play lottery (to help income) but equally for intuition.       I am interested.

Everything is energy. Do your own research. tools are out there.

What the "the  secret" movie left out was that it is important to align the 

concious and the subconcious wish, desire or idea to help make it reality.

Anything you do to listen to your heart knowledge will assit in prosperity.   There is a magic catagory that had good info on LP as well.

United Kingdom
                      Member #116613
                      September 15, 2011
                      10 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2011, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I agree with you all. But don't forget the principle is unchanging. The Law of Attraction works only when you have a strong desire to do one thing - in this case, I'm suggesting winning the Lottery - and prepare yourself to be worthy of your goal. In other words, if you had the desire to win the Lottery and become the owner of a brothel or a bank robber, you are not working within the LOA, and therefore it can't do anything for you. But if you decided to help in a positive way and you needed finance to achieve it, the Law of Attraction would work for you.

My ambition is to bring together thousands of people who cherish a strong desire to do something good for others, and need money to do it. Then the LOA would come to your aid and you'd win a fortune. Would you join me in this and encourage others to do so also?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10353 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2011, 10:08 am - IP Logged

To get the Law of Attraction to work you have to combine it with the Law of Detachment (do a search for that here on LP).

Otherwise you become obsessed with whatever you are trying to use the Law of Attraction to obtain, then frustrated,  and as some sage said it beomes a prison of expectation.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United Kingdom
                          Member #116613
                          September 15, 2011
                          10 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2011, 9:36 am - IP Logged

To get the Law of Attraction to work you have to combine it with the Law of Detachment (do a search for that here on LP).

Otherwise you become obsessed with whatever you are trying to use the Law of Attraction to obtain, then frustrated,  and as some sage said it beomes a prison of expectation.

Hi Coin Toss

I couldn't agree with you less. What you're describing is a mixture of ideas that can only lead to disappointment. Like most things, the Law of Attraction is actually very simple to understand. But it is difficult to do in such a short space - but I don't mind giving it a try if you'd like me to.

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #108445
                            March 25, 2011
                            2855 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2011, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Hi Coin Toss

I couldn't agree with you less. What you're describing is a mixture of ideas that can only lead to disappointment. Like most things, the Law of Attraction is actually very simple to understand. But it is difficult to do in such a short space - but I don't mind giving it a try if you'd like me to.

Hi theelginthinker,

I understand why one might say that, at first, but Coin Toss is 100% right, imho. There is a difference between non-attachment and indifference to an outcome. Some of these meanings can be easily confused in symantics, however, I have experienced this myself.  Some of these ideas are difficult to put into words, but suffice it to say that there is a much different energy that drives us when we are desparate (for example), versus when we are trusting of an outcome and willing to accept it. It may appear like a contradiction, but trusting is a form of release, or non-attachment if you will.

Kind regards,

Karinda

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10353 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

From MindReality.com:

There is another Law in conscious creation of reality that is as equally important to understand as the Law of Attraction. It is the Law of Detachment. It is this Law that gives the crucial distinction in utilizing the Law of Attraction successfully. The Law of Detachment is complimentary to the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Detachment says that in order to successfully attract something, you must be detached to the outcome. If you are attached, you project negative emotions of fear, doubt, or craving which actually attracts the opposite of your desire. You are operating from a position of worry, fear and doubt rather than serenity, trust and faith. Of course there are times when negative emotions are meant to be felt and acted upon, but your dominant emotions should be positive ones.......

......To be attached means to be powerless because what you attach yourself to, you give your power to it. When you look to outside sources to bring you fulfillment, you are giving your power away. When you are looking to something outside yourself for power and happiness, you are making something other than your true self your source. Detach knowing that whatever you detach from has no power over you, but you have complete power over it.

Attachment to anything will always create insecurity no matter how much of it you have. In fact, some of the people who have the most of what they want are the most insecure. Attachment to something makes you wonder if you will keep having it or if you may lose it. Insecurity causes unhappiness.

Continues @MiindReality.com

______________________________________________________________________________

theelginthinker,

With the number of people on this board and the unestimatible number of attmepts to use the Law of Attraction to win a jackpot, where is it?

Besides all that, using the Law of Attraction to try and win a jackpot for oneself means you are also asking that no one else wins it. If you've ever studied about angels the authors say that is why angels don't get involved in brining about lottery winnings, they would be working agains every one else's angels by doing so.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.