Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can the Law of Attraction help?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #116613
September 15, 2011
10 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2011, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Coin Toss

There's an awful lot of rubbish written about the Law of Attraction. Over the next couple of weeks, I'm doing a series of videos which I'm putting on YouTube explaining how the LOA works.

Also, please note that the application of LOA I'm using to the Lottery win, gives a chance for one or more people in that LOA group to win -  and therefore is fair to the group as a whole.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2011, 6:26 am - IP Logged

I recommend you:

Listen to Esther & Jerry Hicks & Abraham to understand about LOA.

Watch the documentary 'The Secret' over and over.

Read: Think and Grow Rich!

GOOD LUCK!

Play to win!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34165 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2011, 6:51 am - IP Logged

I recommend you:

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for the infomation  Jackpotismine,I will look into that. I think I will do it right now.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2011, 6:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the infomation  Jackpotismine,I will look into that. I think I will do it right now.

You're welcome!

Play to win!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2011, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Coin Toss

There's an awful lot of rubbish written about the Law of Attraction. Over the next couple of weeks, I'm doing a series of videos which I'm putting on YouTube explaining how the LOA works.

Also, please note that the application of LOA I'm using to the Lottery win, gives a chance for one or more people in that LOA group to win -  and therefore is fair to the group as a whole.

theelginthinker,

Oh indeed there is an awful lot writtin about the Law of Attraction, most of it being re-writes of James Allen, Napolean Hill, and Wallace D. Wattles.

Once again,. the Law of Attraction withouyt the Law of Deatchment creates obsession. Whether one is trying to use the Law of Attraction by itself to win the lotterey, the "perfect" mate, the perfect job, etc., the goal becomes obsession, leads to dissapointment, and every other aspect of life is trashed because of it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10354 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2011, 11:22 am - IP Logged

PS,

The famous Law ofAattraction book itself, and the industry it created, are re-writes of the authors mentined in the post above.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

They say you have to know how to combat negative thinking.

So I was going to take a class on that one time.

But I didn't think it would work.

So screw it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United Kingdom
                Member #116613
                September 15, 2011
                10 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2011, 6:23 am - IP Logged
                Anybody interested in joining a Law of Attraction group to up the chances of winning the Lottery?

Like most things, I believe the LOA is very simply explained and has nothing to do with mind control and mind over matter.

I want to try an experiment which involves getting a large group of people together (say 100,000)who will follow my own theory of the LOA which is really simple and entirely within the scope of everyone. By using the LOA, I hope to be able to create Lottery winners. Are you interested in joining this experiment? 

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34165 Posts
                  Posted: September 21, 2011, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Like most things, I believe the LOA is very simply explained and has nothing to do with mind control and mind over matter.

I want to try an experiment which involves getting a large group of people together (say 100,000)who will follow my own theory of the LOA which is really simple and entirely within the scope of everyone. By using the LOA, I hope to be able to create Lottery winners. Are you interested in joining this experiment? 

Ok I am interested is this my Friend from the U.K. Just kidding!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #108445
                    March 25, 2011
                    2855 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2011, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

They say you have to know how to combat negative thinking.

So I was going to take a class on that one time.

But I didn't think it would work.

So screw it.

Green laughToo funny.

Thanks for the smile Ridge! Smile

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                      Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I recommend you:

GOOD LUCK!

I Agree!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10354 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

theelginthinker,

So you want to split a jackpot 100,000 ways?

Scared

Just kidding, kind of...but human nature being what it is I'd venture that if anyone of the 100,000 did benefit from your grouo endeavor they'd soon forget the group. Just the way it is.

GOOD LUCK

Lep

Lep

United Kingdom
                          Member #116613
                          September 15, 2011
                          10 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2011, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Coin Toss

Sorry if you got the wrong idea of what I'm trying to do.

I want to bring together 100,000+ adult people in the UK who feel they deserve to have a Lottery win of millions of pounds - I will explain the whole of the concept on a website I'm now working on - but only one or more of those taking part will win the jackpot.

United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10354 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

....they deserve to have a lottery win........folowed by....only one or more will win is a red flag right there.

What will the non-winners get out of it?

Lep

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19831 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2011, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

I think one of any group of 100,000 lottery players has a good chance of being a jackpot winner on numbers alone.  I'm surprise no one claiming a lottery jackpot has ever said they were a LP member, I know I plan to when I win or at least wear my LP cap and shirt.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking