Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can the Law of Attraction help?

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2011, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I think one of any group of 100,000 lottery players has a good chance of being a jackpot winner on numbers alone.  I'm surprise no one claiming a lottery jackpot has ever said they were a LP member, I know I plan to when I win or at least wear my LP cap and shirt.

I hear that RJOh That is what I am talking about!!Hurray!Hurray!The Jack Pot not the P.3 or 4 the Jack Pot. You can't retire off the P. 3 or 4 CrazyCrazyCrazy If the Shoe fits wear it!Big SmileBig Smile

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19828 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2011, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I hear that RJOh That is what I am talking about!!Hurray!Hurray!The Jack Pot not the P.3 or 4 the Jack Pot. You can't retire off the P. 3 or 4 CrazyCrazyCrazy If the Shoe fits wear it!Big SmileBig Smile

Certainly the more than 116,000 members of LP have all the attributes of a LOA group, they play lotteries and they want to win.   Maybe a LP member has already won a jackpot and only shared the information with a few members of their LP family.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2011, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Certainly the more than 116,000 members of LP have all the attributes of a LOA group, they play lotteries and they want to win.   Maybe a LP member has already won a jackpot and only shared the information with a few members of their LP family.

This message was not for you I read something so I am just relaying the message and hope they see it! maybe,maybe not!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United Kingdom
        Member #116613
        September 15, 2011
        10 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2011, 7:22 am - IP Logged

....they deserve to have a lottery win........folowed by....only one or more will win is a red flag right there.

What will the non-winners get out of it?

Coin Toss

There are no 'non winners'. Are you interested enough to take part in our experiment - which could fulfil all your dreams. I admit it's unusual, but it's certainly exciting!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2011, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Coin Toss

There are no 'non winners'. Are you interested enough to take part in our experiment - which could fulfil all your dreams. I admit it's unusual, but it's certainly exciting!

theelginthinker,

In a previous post you said;

"I want to bring together 100,000+ adult people in the UK who feel they deserve to have a Lottery win of millions of pounds - I will explain the whole of the concept on a website I'm now working on - but only one or more of those taking part will win the jackpot."

But yet in your latest post you say, "there are no 'non winners.'" So which is it?

From your posts thus far it sounds like a pool of 100,000 players. That can only be insanity. (Search "lotteey pools" here on LP). It also sounds like you believe in the Law of Attraction but you're thinking it would work a lot better to bring in a jackpot if you can recruit 100,000 people to help you or you and a chosen few win that jackpot. If you should win what happens next, see ya?

If you're implying the jackpot winner will give 100,000 people something for their efforts very few people are going to believe that. Almost nobody on this board is going to buy it.

So from your explanations thus far, no, I'm not interested in being one the 100,000 to help you win a jackpot.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United Kingdom
            Member #116613
            September 15, 2011
            10 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Coin Toss

I don't plan to go into it myself, so I cannot be one of the winners.

Thank you for your interest.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10351 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2011, 12:29 am - IP Logged

theelginthinker,

This seems to get more vague the more you post.

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, or perhaps a promise of a large check if I accept a package from Nigeria.

Perhaps this whole thread was a marketing test of sorts, putting feelers out.

Good Luck in whatever you're doing.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2011, 12:50 am - IP Logged

theelginthinker,

This seems to get more vague the more you post.

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, or perhaps a promise of a large check if I accept a package from Nigeria.

Perhaps this whole thread was a marketing test of sorts, putting feelers out.

Good Luck in whatever you're doing.

I agree. First of all, you don't need to be in a group or even do LOA in a group to have LOA work. You don't need a pool. It works for me at my pace and at the right time for me. Good Luck with your experiment. It can get messy when you have a lot of people with different interpretations of what they think is LOA.

Play to win!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2011, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Hi Coin Toss

I don't plan to go into it myself, so I cannot be one of the winners.

Thank you for your interest.

"I don't plan to go into it myself, so I cannot be one of the winners."

You "don't plan" to?

Kind of like leavin your foot in the door a wee bit, idn't it?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2011, 9:19 am - IP Logged

I heard one of those experts on the LOA, who was one of the writers of "The Secret" is in jail now for getting a couple people killed in his sweat lodge.

I wonder how he "attracted" that?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke