Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Universal Dreams

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1433 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N 

Nice topic very usefull information, I used to not dream or not remember, now i have trained myself to physically wake up and write down what i see, sometimes it is the only way to get the information across to me, i tell them to send me strong dreams and they do, sometimes the dream is so strong that i will wake up in the middle of the night, they usually dont send them that strong but alot of times i will find a bill that came up unexpected and that is the money that i hit for, i seem to see alot of things right before i go to sleep and sometimes when i get up, I know that this is when the body is most relaxed. I think we all have had these dreams, but there is usually a way that i can tell a dream from a dream. like a surreal dream, an object or someone will look way off which tells me, this is the person object or whatever that i need to focus on....They are the dreams that feel like im awake and actually in them....I also had asked to remember my dreams and like you said it takes alot of practice, its an ongoing thing, the more you practice the better you get, i have written in the dark and woke up to look at the paper, the last few times i was being given nos in my dream and they were telling me to write them down as i would forget, and they kept repeating it over and over again i was telling them that i would for sure remember that, and that i would write it down in the morning, so what happened when i woke up, I TOTALLY FORGOT! WAS going to say that these nos are going to go everywhere then, i scrolled down and there were the hits and....They will continue to fall. Thanks for this post

Good luck everyone and a prosperous new year

DG

You are welcome Divine Guidance,

Practice to always wake up and write down the most important information from your dreams, never trick your mind by saying "I will remember that" for this too takes a lot of practice to be able to bring all of the vital information with you into your waking life.

Happy Dreaming!!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
    Member #73903
    April 28, 2009
    1433 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Anything about money dreams, Empress-N?  Thanks! Idea

To Dream Of Money:

Money represents confidence, self-worth, success, or values. To see or win money in your dream indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach.. Dreaming of finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.

To give or spend money in your dream is analogous to giving love. You are looking for love. To see others giving money away suggests that you are feeling ignored, overlooked or neglected. If you are hogging or hoarding money, then it denotes insecurity or selfishness. To dream that you lose money suggests that you are lacking ambition, power and self-esteem. You are experiencing unhappiness and setbacks in your waking life.

To dream that you have no money indicates a fear of losing your place in the world. You are lacking the abilities needed to achieve some desired goal. If you are borrowing money in your dream, then it suggests that you are overextending your resources.

To dream that you steal money forewarns that you are in danger. You need to be more cautious. On a positive note, the dream indicates that you are finally going after what you want in life. Alternatively, stealing money means that you desperate to be accepted.

LP Convert Words and Phrases to Lottery Numbers

Method 1:  8-7-8
    Method 2:  0-2-1
    Method 3:  1-4-7
    Method 4:  8-2-5
    Method 5:  5-2-5
    Method 6:  7-9-6

Method 1:  5-0-2-3
    Method 2:  3-8-8-3
    Method 3:  0-5-1-6
    Method 4:  5-5-7-1
    Method 5:  7-1-8-0
    Method 6:  3-8-4-5

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
      Member #73903
      April 28, 2009
      1433 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2012, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey Empress-N, Happy New Year! Lately I have been having recurring dreams about three topics in particular and don't quite know what to make of them. It's either tornados, playing the lottery or filthy public bathrooms. Any thoughts on these 3 topics and why I continually seem to dream about them?

From the universal book of dreams:

Tornados
      Dreaming of tornado suggests that maybe a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive.

Dreaming that you are in a tornado means that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. Your plans will be met with a series of disappointments.

To dream of several tornadoes represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings.

Lottery
      To dream of playing the lottery suggests that you are relying too much on fate instead of taking responsibility for your own actions or decisions.

To dream that you win the lottery represents your inner desires to live without having to worry about financial and material troubles

To see a lottery ticket in your dream indicates that you need to leave some aspect of your life to fate. Learn to let go and let fate take its course. If someone gives you a lottery ticket, then it means that fate is literally in your hands now.

Bathroom
      A bathroom symbolizes purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.

To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you. If you dream that you are in a bathroom meant for the opposite sex, then it suggests that you are overstepping your boundaries.You have crossed the line in some situation.

Toilet
      To see a toilet in your dream symbolizes a release of emotions. You need to get rid of something in your life that is useless.

To see a clogged toilet in your dream suggests that you are holding and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long and you need to let go of the negative feelings.

To see an overflowing or flooded toilet in your dream denotes your desires to fully express your emotions

$1 Billion

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
        New York
        United States
        Member #108469
        March 26, 2011
        4011 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2012, 1:50 am - IP Logged

How are you Empress-N?   Thanks for posting this information.
        This is thread is very helpful.

BlessingsBlue Angel

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8034 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2012, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

To Dream Of Money:

Money represents confidence, self-worth, success, or values. To see or win money in your dream indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach.. Dreaming of finding money indicates your quest for love or for power.

To give or spend money in your dream is analogous to giving love. You are looking for love. To see others giving money away suggests that you are feeling ignored, overlooked or neglected. If you are hogging or hoarding money, then it denotes insecurity or selfishness. To dream that you lose money suggests that you are lacking ambition, power and self-esteem. You are experiencing unhappiness and setbacks in your waking life.

To dream that you have no money indicates a fear of losing your place in the world. You are lacking the abilities needed to achieve some desired goal. If you are borrowing money in your dream, then it suggests that you are overextending your resources.

To dream that you steal money forewarns that you are in danger. You need to be more cautious. On a positive note, the dream indicates that you are finally going after what you want in life. Alternatively, stealing money means that you desperate to be accepted.

Thanks for the money info, Empress-N! Sun Smiley

I love all of the double numbers, too!

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8034 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2012, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

To Dream Of Money:

Mon, Jan 30, 2012Multi-StateTri-State Pick 4 Day2-3-5-0
            Wed, Jan 25, 2012KentuckyPick 4 Evening8-3-5-4
            Wed, Jan 25, 2012TexasDaily 4 Day1-7-0-8, Sum It Up: 16
            Sun, Jan 22, 2012QuébecLa Quotidienne 40-5-2-3
            Fri, Jan 20, 2012PennsylvaniaBig 4 Evening4-5-8-3
            Thu, Jan 19, 2012GeorgiaCash 4 Midday5-1-6-0
            Wed, Jan 18, 2012New YorkWin 4 Evening1-0-6-5, Lucky Sum: 12
            Wed, Jan 18, 2012TexasDaily 4 Night6-5-1-0, Sum It Up: 12
            Mon, Jan 16, 2012IllinoisPick 4 Evening7-8-1-0
            Mon, Jan 16, 2012IowaPick 4 Evening7-8-1-0
            Fri, Jan 13, 2012OregonPick 4 7pm1-6-0-5
            Wed, Jan 11, 2012DelawarePlay 4 Day5-1-5-7
            Wed, Jan 11, 2012MarylandPick 4 Evening5-4-3-8
            Tue, Jan 10, 2012ConnecticutPlay 4 Night0-1-7-8
            Sun, Jan 8, 2012ConnecticutPlay 4 Day4-5-8-3

$$$$$

Tue, Jan 31, 2012ArkansasCash 3 Midday6-7-9
            Tue, Jan 31, 2012TexasPick 3 Day6-9-7, Sum It Up: 22
            Mon, Jan 30, 2012FloridaCash 3 Evening2-5-8
            Mon, Jan 30, 2012New JerseyPick 3 Evening5-2-8
            Sun, Jan 29, 2012IdahoPick 3 Day9-7-6
            Sun, Jan 29, 2012MissouriPick 3 Evening4-7-1
            Sat, Jan 28, 2012ConnecticutPlay 3 Day1-2-0
            Sat, Jan 28, 2012IndianaDaily 3 Evening4-1-7
            Fri, Jan 27, 2012DelawarePlay 3 Night0-2-1
            Thu, Jan 26, 2012KansasPick 31-0-2
            Thu, Jan 26, 2012PennsylvaniaDaily Number Midday5-8-2
            Wed, Jan 25, 2012TexasPick 3 Night4-7-1, Sum It Up: 12
            Tue, Jan 24, 2012OhioPick 3 Evening0-1-2
            Tue, Jan 24, 2012OntarioPick 36-9-7
            Tue, Jan 24, 2012TexasPick 3 Night1-0-2, Sum It Up: 3
            Mon, Jan 23, 2012CaliforniaDaily 3 Midday1-0-2
            Sun, Jan 22, 2012GeorgiaCash 3 Evening9-6-7
            Sat, Jan 21, 2012PennsylvaniaDaily Number Evening7-1-4
            Fri, Jan 20, 2012MarylandPick 3 Evening1-0-2
            Fri, Jan 20, 2012Multi-StateTri-State Pick 3 Evening7-6-9
            Thu, Jan 19, 2012CaliforniaDaily 3 Midday2-5-8
            Thu, Jan 19, 2012New JerseyPick 3 Evening2-5-5
            Thu, Jan 19, 2012OhioPick 3 Midday6-9-7
            Thu, Jan 19, 2012TexasPick 3 Day5-8-2, Sum It Up: 15
            Wed, Jan 18, 2012DelawarePlay 3 Night7-8-8
            Wed, Jan 18, 2012New JerseyPick 3 Evening5-5-2
            Tue, Jan 17, 2012GeorgiaCash 3 Evening1-7-4
            Tue, Jan 17, 2012KentuckyPick 3 Evening7-6-9
            Tue, Jan 17, 2012TennesseeCash 3 Evening8-8-7, Lucky Sum: 23
            Fri, Jan 13, 2012New JerseyPick 3 Midday7-4-1
            Wed, Jan 11, 2012North CarolinaPick 3 Daytime4-7-1
            Tue, Jan 10, 2012FloridaCash 3 Evening1-7-4
            Mon, Jan 9, 2012IllinoisPick 3 Midday8-5-2
            Mon, Jan 9, 2012IowaPick 3 Midday8-5-2
              United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

4.0 House and Property Damage or Loss

To dream that your house is broken into suggests that you are feeling violated. It may refer to a particular relationship or current situation in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that some unconscious material is attempting to make itself known. There are some aspects of yourself that you have denied.

To see an old, run-down house in your dream represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. To dream that your house is damaged indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house.

005 306 650 708 462 204 366 720 402 827 007 064

1741 3631 3043 0070 9586 1526 0470 0671 7070

1992 9985 2075 2771 6514

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8034 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

4.0 House and Property Damage or Loss

To dream that your house is broken into suggests that you are feeling violated. It may refer to a particular relationship or current situation in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that some unconscious material is attempting to make itself known. There are some aspects of yourself that you have denied.

To see an old, run-down house in your dream represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. To dream that your house is damaged indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house.

005 306 650 708 462 204 366 720 402 827 007 064

1741 3631 3043 0070 9586 1526 0470 0671 7070

1992 9985 2075 2771 6514

Eyes are on 0070 and its sidekick 007

mjoyg1123's avatar - candle
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #119024
                  November 13, 2011
                  826 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey Harve$t Moon:

Coincidence today, a diplomat car in front of me at drive-thru today as 0070 (wierd) Blush

AND I saw thee most beautiful "eye" today. (doubly wierd) .Star

Ohh, the signs! Yes! Cool

mjoy

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8034 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2012, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Harve$t Moon:

Coincidence today, a diplomat car in front of me at drive-thru today as 0070 (wierd) Blush

AND I saw thee most beautiful "eye" today. (doubly wierd) .Star

Ohh, the signs! Yes! Cool

mjoy

Not weird at all, Mjoyg1123!  This is confirmation for YOU and ME!  Cha Ching!

For your BIG WIN, Mjoyg1123, you can borrow my armored truck!

Let me know when you need it (to escort you to your bank) and I'll send

my driver.  My armored truck is fueled and ready to go!!! Good Luck! Lep

mjoyg1123's avatar - candle
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #119024
                      November 13, 2011
                      826 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Not weird at all, Mjoyg1123!  This is confirmation for YOU and ME!  Cha Ching!

For your BIG WIN, Mjoyg1123, you can borrow my armored truck!

Let me know when you need it (to escort you to your bank) and I'll send

my driver.  My armored truck is fueled and ready to go!!! Good Luck! Lep

That is hilarious Harve$t Moon!!!

I played it for this eve NY. Fingers are crossed!!!

I'll keep you posted,

Cha Ching!

MJoyG1123

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8034 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Florida 2-10-12 Eve                007

United States
                          Member #73903
                          April 28, 2009
                          1433 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Specific Rooms In A House

To see a house in your dream represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect; the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity. If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system. To dream that a house has no walls represents a lack of privacy. You feel that everyone is looking over your shoulder or up in your business. If you live with others in your walking life, but dream that you are living alone suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

To dream that you are in a room represents a particular aspect of yourself or a specific relationship. Dreams about various rooms often relate to hidden areas of the conscious mind and different aspects of your personality. If the room is welcoming or comfortable, then it signifies opulence and satisfaction in life. If you see a dark or confined room, then it denotes that you feel trapped or repressed in a situation.

To dream that you find or discover a new room suggests that you are developing new strengths and taking on new roles. You may be growing emotionally. Consider what you find in the discovered room as it may indicate repressed memories, fears, or rejected emotions. Alternatively, such rooms are symbolic of neglected skills or rejected potential.

To dream that you are in an empty white room indicates a fresh start. It is like a blank canvas where you want to start life anew. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to isolate yourself. You do not want any outside influences.

To dream of a yellow room suggests that you need to use your mind. You are feeling stimulated mentally.

To dream that you are cleaning your house signifies your need to clear out your thoughts and get rid of old ways. You are seeking self-improvement. To see a new house in your dream indicates that you are entering into a new phase or new area in your life. You are becoming more emotionally mature. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

904 844 596 173 780 123 492 999
                          820 944 444 994 194 556 497 310

2021 3230 0232 2460 0594 0250 3232 0935
                          5504 2092 0290 5400 2564 2322 2420 1602

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                            Member #76986
                            July 10, 2009
                            8034 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Tonight!  0700

Tri-State 2-11-12   0-7-0-0

United States
                              Member #76986
                              July 10, 2009
                              8034 Posts
                              Posted: February 17, 2012, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

MarylandFeb 17 Eve 007 James Bond

Fri, Feb 17, 2012MarylandPick 3 Evening0-0-7
                              Wed, Feb 15, 2012North CarolinaPick 3 Daytime0-7-0
                              Tue, Feb 14, 2012South CarolinaPick 3 Midday7-0-0
                              Fri, Feb 10, 2012FloridaCash 3 Evening0-0-7
                              Sat, Feb 4, 2012Puerto RicoPega 30-0-7
                              Tue, Jan 24, 2012IndianaDaily 3 Midday0-0-7
                              Sun, Jan 22, 2012CaliforniaDaily 3 Evening0-7-0
                              Wed, Jan 18, 2012QuébecLa Quotidienne 30-7-0

If you don't see your state in these lists (since Jan 2, 2012),

watch for the combinations of  007 and 007X, 'cause they are coming!

Just for FUN  Disney mirror the 7 from time to time! Good Luck! Lep

Thu, Feb 16, 2012New YorkWin 4 Evening3-0-0-7, Lucky Sum: 10
                              Thu, Feb 16, 2012OregonPick 4 4pm0-3-7-0
                              Mon, Feb 13, 2012IndianaDaily 4 Midday7-5-0-0
                              Sat, Feb 11, 2012Multi-StateTri-State Pick 4 Evening0-7-0-0
                              Thu, Feb 9, 2012South CarolinaPick 4 Midday0-0-6-7
                              Tue, Feb 7, 2012OntarioPick 47-0-0-2
                              Mon, Feb 6, 2012KentuckyPick 4 Midday0-0-7-5
                              Thu, Feb 2, 2012Washington, D.C.DC-4 Midday0-1-7-0
                              Tue, Jan 31, 2012TexasDaily 4 Night0-0-4-7, Sum It Up: 11
                              Mon, Jan 30, 2012MichiganDaily 4 Midday6-7-0-0
                              Sun, Jan 29, 2012PennsylvaniaBig 4 Evening0-0-5-7
                              Fri, Jan 27, 2012LouisianaPick 47-0-0-1
                              Thu, Jan 26, 2012WisconsinPick 47-1-0-0
                              Wed, Jan 25, 2012QuébecLa Quotidienne 40-7-0-4
                              Tue, Jan 24, 2012QuébecLa Quotidienne 45-0-7-0
                              Sun, Jan 22, 2012OklahomaPick 47-0-0-0
                              Thu, Jan 19, 2012MarylandPick 4 Midday0-7-0-5
                              Thu, Jan 19, 2012North CarolinaPick 4 Daytime7-0-0-5
                              Wed, Jan 18, 2012MassachusettsNumbers Game Midday0-8-0-7
                              Tue, Jan 17, 2012KentuckyPick 4 Evening0-0-7-0
                              Tue, Jan 17, 2012VirginiaPick 4 Night0-0-7-5
                              Mon, Jan 16, 2012TennesseeCash 4 Midday0-7-0-0, Lucky Sum: 7
                              Fri, Jan 13, 2012MichiganDaily 4 Midday7-0-0-2
                              Wed, Jan 11, 2012Washington, D.C.DC-4 Evening7-3-0-0
                              Tue, Jan 10, 2012New YorkWin 4 Midday4-0-0-7, Lucky Sum: 11
                              Tue, Jan 10, 2012VirginiaPick 4 Day7-1-0-0
                              Mon, Jan 9, 2012New YorkWin 4 Midday7-0-4-0, Lucky Sum: 11
                              Mon, Jan 2, 2012PennsylvaniaBig 4 Midday7-5-0-0  Double Draw