Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Losers Lounge - Rant & Discussion

Topic closed. 397 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 15 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11976 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2012, 2:42 pm - IP Logged
  1. I am spending alot of money on pick 3 and 4. I am beggining to think the whole lottery system in maryland has change. I have not hit since late july. Its not worth it anymore.

It is time to take your losses and step away from the game.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    11976 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2012, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

If I'd played some numbers yesterday; I would of won at least $7 or more, but I didn't try them!

You do not have to play the lottery everyday to win.

US Flag

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11976 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2012, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

The last time I hit was March for 160.00  that is all I have won this year.  It is really getting to be a real drag.  I am working harder to be able to pick out the numbers.  I am doing better with my chart but I have to have patience..I am playing on paper mostly.  TN is hard to hit.  It is as if they don't mind taking our money but they don't want to pay any out.  We have a sequence due on midday that has been out almost 1 and 1/2 months..that is ridiculous to me.

Ky eve had 1 triple in almost 2 years that is why they had so many last month.  If that is a pattern, expect it from where you play.

No one seems to understand that if we can't win, we will quit playing and take our money someplace else or better yet..save it.

They say that lotteries return .50 cents for every dollar spent. You can win more by saving or investing sometimes.

US Flag

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Nova Scotia
        Canada
        Member #9934
        December 27, 2004
        884 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't like to play the lottery daily- because you are scratching your head- wondering why you are not winning! So i take day or two away from it and just look at the numbers..

Then, I try again, some days are luckier than others, strange how that is though?!

Hyper

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          11976 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2012, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't like to play the lottery daily- because you are scratching your head- wondering why you are not winning! So i take day or two away from it and just look at the numbers..

Then, I try again, some days are luckier than others, strange how that is though?!

Hyper

How about playing the lottery by buying a single ticket once a month or once a year?

US Flag

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hyper

Thrifty is right. I sat out 7-8 years and ended up with enough money to buy 1000 $20. scratcher tickets.

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11976 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Thrifty is right. I sat out 7-8 years and ended up with enough money to buy 1000 $20. scratcher tickets.

Don't tell me that you loaded the shotgun with 1000 pellets? 5 to 10 pellets is enough for me Ronnie.

US Flag

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Last month, I spent 179.00 and didn't win anything..the month before, I guess it was closer to 250.00..so now I have stepped back from the game and play it very sparingly.  I am spending my money shopping and I always save some money every month.  I do know that I am better later in the month with my picks.  I have been playing on paper for a while now..I am steadily revamping the way I pick my numbers.  Hopefully between now and my birthday..I will get a decent hit.

My mutual fund account is doing great right now.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  11976 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2012, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Last month, I spent 179.00 and didn't win anything..the month before, I guess it was closer to 250.00..so now I have stepped back from the game and play it very sparingly.  I am spending my money shopping and I always save some money every month.  I do know that I am better later in the month with my picks.  I have been playing on paper for a while now..I am steadily revamping the way I pick my numbers.  Hopefully between now and my birthday..I will get a decent hit.

My mutual fund account is doing great right now.

Playing the lottery is like chasing a dream that never come real for most lottery players, because they never win.

Investing in the stock market through slow and steady conservative investments turn your dreams into a reality.

US Flag

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: August 7, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Playing the lottery is like chasing a dream that never come real for most lottery players, because they never win.

Investing in the stock market through slow and steady conservative investments turn your dreams into a reality.

You should consider becoming a "Life Coach" for your positive mentoring style.  Thinking of...

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: August 7, 2012, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

You should consider becoming a "Life Coach" for your positive mentoring style.  Thinking of...

Absolutely mcginnin56, and THIS is the hair style he should consider.

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely mcginnin56, and THIS is the hair style he should consider.

I approve Ronnie!  Green laugh    Looks a little like Nicolas Cage?

I'm assuming that beautiful hawk is still living, and simply roosting for a spell, until someone with a better head comes along.  Yes Nod

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2012, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I approve Ronnie!  Green laugh    Looks a little like Nicolas Cage?

I'm assuming that beautiful hawk is still living, and simply roosting for a spell, until someone with a better head comes along.  Yes Nod

I thought Nic Cage too, but cant be certain. Did you see Lord of War? I loved that movie.

Still of Nicolas Cage and Eamonn Walker in Lord of War

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2012, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I thought Nic Cage too, but cant be certain. Did you see Lord of War? I loved that movie.

Still of Nicolas Cage and Eamonn Walker in Lord of War

Awesome flick, back in "05", played the flamboyant arms dealer to warlords. All his movies are great entertainers!  LurkingLurkingLurking

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2012, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

As a re-election approaches please get your short funds in place so you can prosper.

Page 15 of 27