Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Losers Lounge - Rant & Discussion

Topic closed. 397 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 12 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
891 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2012, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I bet some days $ 1 to $5 on tickets , I don't have the faith some days to bet what I want, when you fill out the lottery slips or forums where it says to check off $1 up to $ 10.. How do you solve that dilemma. I have tried to go \with instincts or following your gut as people say, but it doesn't work well for me.

i have to find a solution..

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I bet some days $ 1 to $5 on tickets , I don't have the faith some days to bet what I want, when you fill out the lottery slips or forums where it says to check off $1 up to $ 10.. How do you solve that dilemma. I have tried to go \with instincts or following your gut as people say, but it doesn't work well for me.

Better to bet small and be consistent. If you bet the same amount EVERY time there is not more decision to make.

Nova Scotia
      Canada
      Member #9934
      December 27, 2004
      891 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2012, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much for your comment Ronnie!" I am taking it into consideration when I apply my numbers to a lottery game.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2012, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much for your comment Ronnie!" I am taking it into consideration when I apply my numbers to a lottery game.

Your welcome,

I play the same small amount on every draw, so no decision needed.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

All this RANTING AND RAVING is making me hungry.

Nova Scotia
            Canada
            Member #9934
            December 27, 2004
            891 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2012, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I am so hungry right now, I need a good meal from a restaurant, not from the house;  will go out to dinner for my birthday!

Also, played the lotto max, last night, have been angry with myself for not winning; am stepping back till I can figure out a strategy again !

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I am so hungry right now, I need a good meal from a restaurant, not from the house;  will go out to dinner for my birthday!

Also, played the lotto max, last night, have been angry with myself for not winning; am stepping back till I can figure out a strategy again !

Eat hearty Elizabeth! Happy birthday BTW!!! Party

Nova Scotia
                Canada
                Member #9934
                December 27, 2004
                891 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you my birthday isn't till Monday- the 23rd. I might take myself out to a restaurant; 

Also where in the world did you find that picture  mcginnin?

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you my birthday isn't till Monday- the 23rd. I might take myself out to a restaurant; 

Also where in the world did you find that picture  mcginnin?

Actually it's my brother, making a "pig" out of himself at a local "all you can eat" restaurant. He was a little shy when I first tried taking his picture,

but after a full 21 courses of eating, he warmed right up to the camera!

Well Monday is practically here already, close enough. Hope your Birthday is full of good surprises!!!, maybe a winning ticket?  Banana

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Actually it's my brother, making a "pig" out of himself at a local "all you can eat" restaurant. He was a little shy when I first tried taking his picture,

but after a full 21 courses of eating, he warmed right up to the camera!

Well Monday is practically here already, close enough. Hope your Birthday is full of good surprises!!!, maybe a winning ticket?  Banana

Glad to see your brother enjoying a nice meal. He makes my meal look so dainty, elegant and refined. I was going to sip some fine wine and here I see your brother chugging beers.

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Glad to see your brother enjoying a nice meal. He makes my meal look so dainty, elegant and refined. I was going to sip some fine wine and here I see your brother chugging beers.

Actually if you look closely Ronnie, there is an empty wine bottle to his right, which he polished off before starting to chugg the brewskies.

I believe it was a vintage "95"  California Cabernet, a very, very good year!  Thumbs Up

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2012, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4060 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2012, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Elizabeth03

I feel your weariness, you need breakfast in bed before a trip to day spa.  Next the hair and nail treatments

then a little shoping before going out for the meal of your choice.  Works for the wife everytime. 

Enjoy your birthday.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Elizabeth03

I feel your weariness, you need breakfast in bed before a trip to day spa.  Next the hair and nail treatments

then a little shoping before going out for the meal of your choice.  Works for the wife everytime. 

Enjoy your birthday.

RL

Oh just tell her to eat her cake, and GET BACK TO WORK.

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2012, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Oh just tell her to eat her cake, and GET BACK TO WORK.

Whoa! What a taskmaster Ronnie. Snap that whip, wipe off your mouth, punch in, get back to assembling those weed whackers.

Does she at least get an extended lunch on her birthday??  Disapprove

Page 12 of 27