Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Losers Lounge - Rant & Discussion

Topic closed. 397 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 8 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1433 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2011, 2:07 am - IP Logged

I have a question. Why doesn't anybody post on the Kansas thread? Now gunjack posted earlier this morning and swissocha posted when I asked her/him for a favor. At one time I even advertised for posters. It was "Wanted: Posters." I received a few posters but after a few days they quit posting. I have noticed the Maryland thread is no longer up. I forgot who had it. Louisana thread hardly gets any posters. i am about ready to give up the Kansas thread but not right now. Probably after December. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. As for the question I will accept all answers. That is if anyone reads this postNo Pity!

It was "Wanted: Posters."

Lottery's Most Wanted.

.....Nah.....aint see em Wheeler,

But I hope you find em and bring em to justice!!! Green laugh

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
    Pittsburg, Ks
    United States
    Member #3382
    January 17, 2004
    80755 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2011, 6:06 am - IP Logged

Maybe there just aren't too many Kansans here, Wheeler.

I'll come there and criticize and get belligerent and take offense at benign comments on occasion if you'd like.

Hi rdgrnr,

Come on on over and be yourself or whoever you want to be. All posters in my case viewers are welcome. It would be to see "Last post  now by rdgrnr"   or anyone else. Hope to see you on the Kansas thread rdgrnr.

God Bless America

US Flag

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
      Pittsburg, Ks
      United States
      Member #3382
      January 17, 2004
      80755 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2011, 6:10 am - IP Logged

It was "Wanted: Posters."

Lottery's Most Wanted.

.....Nah.....aint see em Wheeler,

But I hope you find em and bring em to justice!!! Green laugh

I haven't seen 'em either Empress. I feel like I'm LP's red-headed step child. In my case bald-headed step child.

God Bless America

US Flag

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
        Northern Virginia
        United States
        Member #83350
        December 5, 2009
        1314 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2011, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

A pattern indicated to me that 104 was going to win the Virginia Lottery night drawing on Tuesday, March 29, 2005. I forgot to buy the ticket ... and 104 won that drawing. Could have had $500.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

United States
          Member #73903
          April 28, 2009
          1433 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2011, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Quote...

"I am so mad....the buses were slow and I had to go to work today. I had 654    462   640  436   467 and 46X Front for today's midday. I ain't got to play it cuz I had to get in by 8am today. I missed that 462 big time, cuz I was gonna play it $3.00 str8/ $2.00 box  and 46X Front for $1.00"

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID....Sad Cheers

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
          Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2011, 12:40 am - IP Logged

One must have the patience of JOB to seriously continue playing the CA Lottery.  I only won $1.00 hitting the mega number in the SL Lottery last week. I know in my heart, the very minute I decide to stop playing the same set of numbers I've played for over 10 years ago altogether, is the very day they will eventually hit big (Lottery Karma). Very frustrating and annoying to say the leastAngry--however, I will win very big very soon--"ONE WHO LOSES TODAY; WINS BIG TOMORROW"Smile

United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2011, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Quote......

"I really really think I need to quit have not hit a number since September. 

played393  and look what came up" BashChair

HANG IN THERE!!!Sad Cheers

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                Member #112061
                June 9, 2011
                8776 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2011, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I work hard on coming up with my pairs and my list of doubles that I post, as soon as the evening numbers are drawn I start working on the numbers

And I was under the impression that people would understand that I cannot be 100% accurate that I only posting what I see in my workouts but here lately there have been a few people here on the LP that are really very ungrateful and rude

I do not expect a pat on the back or a thank you when they do hit

But what I do expect is that people understand that the lottery is a numbers game and when everything is said and done that nothing is guarantee in the lottery, and not  to get mad at me if the numbers they play do not come out and pm me complaining

It’s   getting to the point that I do not enjoy posting and I’m thinking about no longer posting

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2011, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I work hard on coming up with my pairs and my list of doubles that I post, as soon as the evening numbers are drawn I start working on the numbers

And I was under the impression that people would understand that I cannot be 100% accurate that I only posting what I see in my workouts but here lately there have been a few people here on the LP that are really very ungrateful and rude

I do not expect a pat on the back or a thank you when they do hit

But what I do expect is that people understand that the lottery is a numbers game and when everything is said and done that nothing is guarantee in the lottery, and not  to get mad at me if the numbers they play do not come out and pm me complaining

It’s   getting to the point that I do not enjoy posting and I’m thinking about no longer posting

Don't let the dopes get to you, mrcoco. 99.9 percent of the people here are nice, intelligent people.   

There's only a handful of dopes. Just ignore 'em.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Inland Empire
                    United States
                    Member #118116
                    October 22, 2011
                    316 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I play with my dream numbers since 2009. I got 2 to 3 numbers got right occasionally but no jackpot yet. I almost never play quickpick but I am thinking about mixing the QP into my lotto slip.

United States
                      Member #112061
                      June 9, 2011
                      8776 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Don't let the dopes get to you, mrcoco. 99.9 percent of the people here are nice, intelligent people.   

thank you rdgrnr  and I agree  and I will  keep posting

have  a happy new year!!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8034 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I play with my dream numbers since 2009. I got 2 to 3 numbers got right occasionally but no jackpot yet. I almost never play quickpick but I am thinking about mixing the QP into my lotto slip.

Just don't give up your dream numbers, gogidolim!

This could be your year to WIN BIG! Big Grin Angel

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                          LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4494 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Just don't give up your dream numbers, gogidolim!

This could be your year to WIN BIG! Big Grin Angel

Another great one Moon, should be in your graphics hall of fame LOL

EddessaKnight

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5118 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2012, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

mrcoco05>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I Agree!>>>>>>>>>>>W/rdgrnr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BACK IN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD????????????EARLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY2000'ss

when psykomo fffffffffound^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DDDDDDDDD EARLY &&&&&&& boring LP>>>!

when psykomo fffffffffoe.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>posteddddd~EARLY &&&&&&& boring POST>

PEOPLE would ask why U POST LILE DIS>>>>>>>>>PSYKOMO??????

NOW>>>all D DOPES >>>>>>>  POST LIKE DEE>>>>>"OLE"PSYKOMO!!!!!!!!

plus I would post FAN 5 number'sssssssssssssssssss and would try 22222222 teach DOPE'ssss!!!!!!!!

it drove PSYKOMO>>>>>CRAZY Jester LaughJack-in-the-BoxJester LaughBananaHiding Behind Computer

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2012, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

mrcoco5 your a woman?...That threw tiggs for a loop...You need thick skin to be here and tiggs thinks you do..Ignore the rude ones and enjoy the good ones like tiggs and ridge runner...1 and 1B....Gotta get back into the swing here been away a bit...PS....tiggs believes in "luck"...pure "luck" and dumb "luck".....Look up the word "luck" in the Dictionary and you'll see a pic of tiggs there so "GOOD LUCK"!!!!..

Pure luck

Page 8 of 27