Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Losers Lounge - Rant & Discussion

Topic closed. 397 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 7 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10345 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2011, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery Fairie got me again. Thursday I played ILL Pick 3 EVE 139 $1 SB as I was seeing that number all day.

Comes the drawing and it's 3.....1.....I'm going 9, 9,9, come on.....4.

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2011, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery Fairie got me again. Thursday I played ILL Pick 3 EVE 139 $1 SB as I was seeing that number all day.

Comes the drawing and it's 3.....1.....I'm going 9, 9,9, come on.....4.

Bang Head

Ouchy!  I've been waiting for the 319 in MD. long time.

Thud

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

ThudI was in a small town in NC in the Raleigh area last weekend and bought five $2 scratch off tickets which I rarely do but since it was out of town I did.  I won zero.  Nada on none of them.  Then I remember why I didn't waste my money on scratch offs.  Something told me not to buy the last 3 that was on one roll.

takeemtothebank

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10345 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Illinois EVE Pick 3  Nov 5

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
          adelaide sa
          Australia
          Member #37136
          April 11, 2006
          3300 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2011, 12:24 am - IP Logged

my numbers where

3  6 18 23 45

drawn numbers where

2 5 18 22 44

o well

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2011, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

my numbers where

3  6 18 23 45

drawn numbers where

2 5 18 22 44

o well

That's my specialty.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
              If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
              United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2011, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Quote......

"Just cannot believe it...I have played that 061 for days exact at that...the one time I dont and OMG...I could just cry...what an idiot...somebody slap me...UGH...darn it ...played it for midday ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

OK....HOLD STILL......Stooges.....NOW TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
              Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

cheryl59's avatar - center
                Va Beach
                United States
                Member #46651
                September 20, 2006
                1856 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Quote......

"Just cannot believe it...I have played that 061 for days exact at that...the one time I dont and OMG...I could just cry...what an idiot...somebody slap me...UGH...darn it ...played it for midday ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

OK....HOLD STILL......Stooges.....NOW TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!!!

Empress

When that happens to me.... I pick myself up and say ok I missed that one today but I will get two hits tonite!

and make sure I keep my focus in checkWink

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

salisbury, north carolina
                  United States
                  Member #104047
                  January 8, 2011
                  203 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2011, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello Empress..and hello to all who read this thread..I love this place because all of the above has happened to me...in one form or another...but what I want to

tell you about is my own true story...I worked for a long time in a store here ..we sold lottery of course and we did a booming business....now I always play the

pick 3...but thats another story..but had alot of friends who play the pick 4  here in North Carolina...but anyway (takes another drink of Jack)...I was on my way to

work one afternoon...and saw a license tag on a car ...number was 4000...I had to stop at a friends house..his house number is 4000..where i work is in the 4000

block...once I got to work I always check my lottery book to see what numbers might come in ..on the pick 4 it said 4000...alot of us talked about playing that

number...but we decided not to...other numbers seemed better...(taking another drink of Jack) to make a short story long ..lol..no one played 4000 that day...and

well. (give me a double..thanks)...you guessd it...4000...on the pick 4...(takes another drink of Jack)....whats all this talk about a lottery god??????Cheers

salisbury, north carolina
                    United States
                    Member #104047
                    January 8, 2011
                    203 Posts
                    Posted: November 7, 2011, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

sitting down on the stool...bartender..please pour me a double...on the pick 3 in N C ..tonites winning number was 902...and I had 901....anyone else

having a good day???....Cheers

Opti-Mystic's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg

Bahamas
                      Member #91247
                      May 13, 2010
                      151 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2011, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Hello Empress..and hello to all who read this thread..I love this place because all of the above has happened to me...in one form or another...but what I want to

tell you about is my own true story...I worked for a long time in a store here ..we sold lottery of course and we did a booming business....now I always play the

pick 3...but thats another story..but had alot of friends who play the pick 4  here in North Carolina...but anyway (takes another drink of Jack)...I was on my way to

work one afternoon...and saw a license tag on a car ...number was 4000...I had to stop at a friends house..his house number is 4000..where i work is in the 4000

block...once I got to work I always check my lottery book to see what numbers might come in ..on the pick 4 it said 4000...alot of us talked about playing that

number...but we decided not to...other numbers seemed better...(taking another drink of Jack) to make a short story long ..lol..no one played 4000 that day...and

well. (give me a double..thanks)...you guessd it...4000...on the pick 4...(takes another drink of Jack)....whats all this talk about a lottery god??????Cheers

... whats all this talk about a lottery god?    I think you guys got it all wrong - sounds more like a Lottery DEMON!! 

And BTW, I believe the National Lottery is aptly named .... 'cept the spelling is a bit off.  Should be  more like: NATIONAL LOOTERY ..... 'cause that's more fitting for what they really do!

But thanks to the true and living Creator of the Universe, Creator of this world in which we live and everything that therein is, He's got them by the balls, literally and figuratively and they can't do anything about Him!!!

The "Winners Circle"  is incomplete without me!

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                        Pittsburg, Ks
                        United States
                        Member #3382
                        January 17, 2004
                        80679 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2011, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I have a question. Why doesn't anybody post on the Kansas thread? Now gunjack posted earlier this morning and swissocha posted when I asked her/him for a favor. At one time I even advertised for posters. It was "Wanted: Posters." I received a few posters but after a few days they quit posting. I have noticed the Maryland thread is no longer up. I forgot who had it. Louisana thread hardly gets any posters. i am about ready to give up the Kansas thread but not right now. Probably after December. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. As for the question I will accept all answers. That is if anyone reads this postNo Pity!

God Bless America

US Flag

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I have a question. Why doesn't anybody post on the Kansas thread? Now gunjack posted earlier this morning and swissocha posted when I asked her/him for a favor. At one time I even advertised for posters. It was "Wanted: Posters." I received a few posters but after a few days they quit posting. I have noticed the Maryland thread is no longer up. I forgot who had it. Louisana thread hardly gets any posters. i am about ready to give up the Kansas thread but not right now. Probably after December. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. As for the question I will accept all answers. That is if anyone reads this postNo Pity!

Maybe there just aren't too many Kansans here, Wheeler.

I'll come there and criticize and get belligerent and take offense at benign comments on occasion if you'd like.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2011, 1:26 am - IP Logged

sitting down on the stool...bartender..please pour me a double...on the pick 3 in N C ..tonites winning number was 902...and I had 901....anyone else

having a good day???....Cheers

Bottoms Up Stephen60,

Don't feel bad, we have all had days like those:

1 Digit Off

The Nasty Flip {6-9, 5-2}

The unforseen Turn {4-7, 7-1, 1-4-7}

The Tricky Mirror's {0-5, 1-6, 2-7, 3-8, 4-9, 5-0}

The 1 Up 1 Down

And the down right dirty......not a single digit match.

Sad Cheers

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                            Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2011, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Hey Stephen60,

You have to trust your instincts, dreams, intuition and also pay close attention to whats going on around you,.... (truns to greets a customer)...... yeah......there are many signs in your everyday life that throws those numbers directly in your hands, unfortunately sometimes you get distracted...... (serves a new customer)......yeah.....by event or situation that causes you to miss or make a bad judgement and pick the wrong numbers.

You know, I hear they got some good systems in this place man, you ought to give some of them a try, a few people that comes in here uses some of those and they tell me it works good sometimes, but if you find that they don't work for you, rumor has it that the problem is the user or maybe the state they play in..., you know.... it gets kinda tricky sometime, they switch up the balls, mess wit da machines and all that stuff, I donno, but sometimes you win, sometime you loose, you know what I mean?......yeah... just hang in there man, better luck next time.

$1 Billion

Page 7 of 27