Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Losers Lounge - Rant & Discussion

Topic closed. 397 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 17 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
Have At It Then...Go Ahead!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1433 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2012, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Excellent point Empress-N, and thank you for welcoming me into the Lounge. I find it a fun and relaxing atmosphere even though we are gathering on the basis of being losers.

I do get a 10 draw ticket and wait til the ticket expires before checking it and buying new ones and I have never had the dilemma of needing to cash in a big winner.

Come to think of it Ronnie316 that 10 draw, win and wait option might work out as a plus, plus for you, this way it would give you an opportunity to gather a financial advise team and get all the T's cross and the i's dotted.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

That's true, but I think one time I cashed a ticket with remaining draws and was given a "remainder of draws" type ticket of some kind. I'm going try it today as I think one of my tickets has a few dollars on it, ( from when the 8 ball hit on the bonus)

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I hope everyone can agree that when we cash a $3-$10. ticket that cost $20- $40. we are getting a consolation prize on a LOSING ticket................

I get a little exasterbated when I see posts claiming a $3. "win" on a $20. ticket.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so I cashed my $6. out and they gave me an "exchange" ticket for the remaining draws.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
          Nova Scotia
          Canada
          Member #9934
          December 27, 2004
          891 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

taken a break from the lottery again, I get tired of the challenge, even though it is supposed to be fun- will play again'

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2012, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

The last time I hit was March for 160.00  that is all I have won this year.  It is really getting to be a real drag.  I am working harder to be able to pick out the numbers.  I am doing better with my chart but I have to have patience..I am playing on paper mostly.  TN is hard to hit.  It is as if they don't mind taking our money but they don't want to pay any out.  We have a sequence due on midday that has been out almost 1 and 1/2 months..that is ridiculous to me.

Ky eve had 1 triple in almost 2 years that is why they had so many last month.  If that is a pattern, expect it from where you play.

No one seems to understand that if we can't win, we will quit playing and take our money someplace else or better yet..save it.

I totally agree-Littleoldlady...the CA Lottery is getting worse when it comes to winning anything latelyAngry.  I follow the CA Lottery on FB and I am always making comments about how bad it is getting but obviously, they aren't listening and don't careMad.  I've played Daily 3, 1-5-2 for almost two years now (Mid-Day and Evening),  and it has yet to hit.  On each of the printed lottery tickets, it states" Remember, keep it fun, play responsibly", however, they don't allow us to win responsibly!!!  Once my Daily 3 numbers hit, I will not play Daily 3 anymore and find another MORE suitable game  to play.

GOOD LUCK IN WINNING BIGDance

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree-Littleoldlady...the CA Lottery is getting worse when it comes to winning anything latelyAngry.  I follow the CA Lottery on FB and I am always making comments about how bad it is getting but obviously, they aren't listening and don't careMad.  I've played Daily 3, 1-5-2 for almost two years now (Mid-Day and Evening),  and it has yet to hit.  On each of the printed lottery tickets, it states" Remember, keep it fun, play responsibly", however, they don't allow us to win responsibly!!!  Once my Daily 3 numbers hit, I will not play Daily 3 anymore and find another MORE suitable game  to play.

GOOD LUCK IN WINNING BIGDance

The last time it came in Str8 was 6/18/10, Dollar.

Ten times since 1992, so once every 2 years on average.

It's due!

Good luck!

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                Have At It Then...Go Ahead!!!
                United States
                Member #73903
                April 28, 2009
                1433 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2012, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so I cashed my $6. out and they gave me an "exchange" ticket for the remaining draws.

Good to know they do that Ronnie316 happy that worked out for you.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

Santa Ana
                  United States
                  Member #71159
                  February 20, 2009
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2012, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

The last time it came in Str8 was 6/18/10, Dollar.

Ten times since 1992, so once every 2 years on average.

It's due!

Good luck!

Hi Rgdrnr...how are you doing..thank you so much for the positive feedback.  I really miss reading your very funny postsSmile

I will definitively let you know when it finally hits (1-5-2)...Right now, it is just the principle that it better hit very soon!!Smile

GOOD LUCK IN WINNING BIGDance

Santa Ana
                    United States
                    Member #71159
                    February 20, 2009
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

On Monday, 8/27/12, I missed winning $425.00 Daily Derby by one digit: played 11-1-6 and 12-1-6 hit...I think the CA Lottery did it on purposeMad because I know that same number hit several months ago.  It is obvious they aren't rotating the numbers accordingly!!Mad  I've played these same numbers because they are my younger grandson's birthday, backwards.  You would think they would allow me a decent win of $425.00!!!

One who loses today, wins big tomorrowSmile!!!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                      adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3315 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2012, 3:37 am - IP Logged

it came to me last year and JAN i decided to start a record of where  my gambling loses and wins where achieved.  i look forward to a years worth of data , i think im mainly suprised at how little i do win back on lotto lol, i was told its a return of %65 out   here in our part of the world. but im  getting less than %45.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        British Columbia
                        Canada
                        Member #116101
                        September 4, 2011
                        4033 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2012, 9:34 am - IP Logged

I always seem to buy more tickets after watching LCML

"You have to be in it to win it!"

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                          Member #52345
                          May 21, 2007
                          2678 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

I always seem to buy more tickets after watching LCML

Stooges

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                            Nova Scotia
                            Canada
                            Member #9934
                            December 27, 2004
                            891 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2012, 10:12 am - IP Logged

I spend on the draws and lose on them just as quickly, I am not as smart as I think that i am some days...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19894 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2012, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

it came to me last year and JAN i decided to start a record of where  my gambling loses and wins where achieved.  i look forward to a years worth of data , i think im mainly suprised at how little i do win back on lotto lol, i was told its a return of %65 out   here in our part of the world. but im  getting less than %45.

That 65% probably includes the jackpot winners.  For every million dollars a jackpot winners wins, losers lose a million dollars but it all evens out when you combine them all.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 17 of 27