Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Losers Lounge - Rant & Discussion

Topic closed. 397 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 25 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
Pittsburg, Ks
United States
Member #3382
January 17, 2004
80723 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2013, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Why does a person who posts a thread does not post on their own thread? There were 3 threads where I was posting and it seemed like I was the only one posting there. It makes me feel like if I am posting there no one else is going to. I gave up one thread this morning. Thanks for listening

God Bless America

US Flag

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22867 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2013, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Why does a person who posts a thread does not post on their own thread? There were 3 threads where I was posting and it seemed like I was the only one posting there. It makes me feel like if I am posting there no one else is going to. I gave up one thread this morning. Thanks for listening

Not sure why some do that. Maybe they rise from the dead on the first of each month to attach their name to something
    that makes them feel good.
    Maybe they just like to see their name on the title page?
    Maybe their keyboard broke?
    Maybe they thought they posted. Crazy
    Maybe it's a popularity gauge...hmmm...you would think they'd gauge that by CONTRIBUTING.
    Strange....and the world may never know.

Whatever it is, it is just nice to get some things off your chest. Keep on posting Wheeler, I like your posts!!
    Good luck!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2013, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Today I went to buy a powerball ticket for saturday. I think I have mentioned here at LP that I hate going to the store specifically to buy lottery tickets so I usually buy advanced plays and rest easy. So today I went to the 7 eleven on a street I use to go to work and asked the guy for "powerball tickets with powerplay for 7 draws." I like doing quick picks if I am doing advanced play, IDK why. And then the moron prints out $21 worth of PB tickets for this saturday drawingBash Ugh! Why does some convenience stores hire morons?Blue Thinking Now I have to raid my beer fund to replace the $18 that I was forced to overspend. I also shall never go to that store again.

End of rant.

That money's gone fo ever

Pittsburg, Ks
        United States
        Member #3382
        January 17, 2004
        80723 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Not sure why some do that. Maybe they rise from the dead on the first of each month to attach their name to something
        that makes them feel good.
        Maybe they just like to see their name on the title page?
        Maybe their keyboard broke?
        Maybe they thought they posted. Crazy
        Maybe it's a popularity gauge...hmmm...you would think they'd gauge that by CONTRIBUTING.
        Strange....and the world may never know.

Whatever it is, it is just nice to get some things off your chest. Keep on posting Wheeler, I like your posts!!
        Good luck!!

I agree with the last part of your post ...and the world may never know. Also thanks for the encouragement dr65.

God Bless America

US Flag

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3048 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2013, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Choose my Pick4 numbers to play yesterday but did not feel like going

to the store just down the street, so I said "forget it".

You guessed it, the numbers came in!!

There goes $100 Confused

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2013, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Today I went to buy a powerball ticket for saturday. I think I have mentioned here at LP that I hate going to the store specifically to buy lottery tickets so I usually buy advanced plays and rest easy. So today I went to the 7 eleven on a street I use to go to work and asked the guy for "powerball tickets with powerplay for 7 draws." I like doing quick picks if I am doing advanced play, IDK why. And then the moron prints out $21 worth of PB tickets for this saturday drawingBash Ugh! Why does some convenience stores hire morons?Blue Thinking Now I have to raid my beer fund to replace the $18 that I was forced to overspend. I also shall never go to that store again.

End of rant.

If the clerk looks really stupid it's always best to fill out the playslip.

I only give verbal commands to clerks that I know are semi-literate and appear somewhat lucid at the time.

But I hope you flipped over the Cheesy Poof rack on the way out anyway.

That's the only way they learn.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Choose my Pick4 numbers to play yesterday but did not feel like going

to the store just down the street, so I said "forget it".

You guessed it, the numbers came in!!

There goes $100 Confused

Never fails.

Bummer.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #37433
                April 14, 2006
                2747 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

If the clerk looks really stupid it's always best to fill out the playslip.

I only give verbal commands to clerks that I know are semi-literate and appear somewhat lucid at the time.

But I hope you flipped over the Cheesy Poof rack on the way out anyway.

That's the only way they learn.

When I was leaving the store he was getting a yelling from his supervisor so I left it at that. I could have refused to take the tickets but I remember what you guys on here say about mistake tickets. We'll see.

That money's gone fo ever

Romancandle's avatar - moon
                  Upacreek
                  United States
                  Member #136306
                  December 8, 2012
                  428 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

When I was leaving the store he was getting a yelling from his supervisor so I left it at that. I could have refused to take the tickets but I remember what you guys on here say about mistake tickets. We'll see.

Well, if you're forced to splurge on PB, this isn't a bad time to have that happen... 6 more wild cards in the bin for you- hope it pays off!

I don't like it when that happens either... but afterall, how much can one expect from somebody working minimum wage... It's called retail "he double hockey sticks" for a reason...

-RC

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                    Member #76986
                    July 10, 2009
                    8034 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2013, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Guilty as charged, Wheeler!Sun Smiley

Thanks for all that you do! Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/235871/3188238

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #121961
                      January 21, 2012
                      3157 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2013, 1:16 am - IP Logged

End of rant.

Did you really expect everything to work out when you pulled in that 7-11. When a clerk has to search for a certain key on the lotto machine, you know your in trouble. I think it's funny you told him $3x7 and got 21.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3300 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

End of rant.

but what if  you win on the mistake? no more rant i guess,.  odds are you wont win, but  the fact you are angry about it may just tip the scales, i hope you get some humble pie this draw. and yeah i hate it when that happens to.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

MsNumberDreamer's avatar - lottery balls-cash.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #145690
                          August 11, 2013
                          258 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I am on a straight losing streak.  I am getting frustrated.  Every scratch-off and every ticket I have been buying wins NOTHING or 1 dollar... maybe 2 if I am "lucky".  Ugh.  And then I continously dream of numbers and win zip wth them.  Maybe they are meant for someone else but  I need a win right now..... A REALLY GOOD WIN!!!!  I at least used to win my money back. Where the heck in my win?

Pittsburg, Ks
                            United States
                            Member #3382
                            January 17, 2004
                            80723 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2013, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

There is a pm I get from Texas sometimes that starts out with "Wheeler how are You? Can I ask you a question?" Yes you can. But put the question in the same pm please. That would save us both time.

God Bless America

US Flag

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                              Member #142777
                              May 18, 2013
                              263 Posts
                              Posted: August 24, 2013, 2:32 am - IP Logged

How about this Lotto Losers Lounge almost 2 years old ain't it?  Early Happy Birthday Yall!  Everybody's after that big money but its so <snip> hard to get your hands on any of it ain't it?  Don't it just eat your guts out?  You got at least 5 chances at it but 96% of people come out 0 for 5 why?

1.  You can be born into it but you didn't.

2.  You can marry into it but you didn't.

3.  You can win the big lotto but you didn't.

4.  You can have the business mind to make it but you didn't.

5.  You can show the discipline to save it up over a number of years but you didn't.

I guess you could pull a #6 and try to take it but then you get to go to the big house if they catch you haha!

It's all about that moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ! ! ! ! 

Alright..... hey you..... quit day dreaming..... get back to work!

cheersBig Grin

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

Page 25 of 27