Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Unique Number Sequences: Healing w/Angels

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 5 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

edessaknight,

Doreen Virtue is one of the most prolific authors of books on angels.

I just picked up a book called The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity

Your Guide to Finding Meaning In Signs Big And small

by Trish MacGregor and Rob MacGregor

Here's an excerpt from Secret 5, The Clusters -

11, 111, and 11:11

(Re: 11)

If you Google 11:11, about 200 milion sites come up. Obviously there's considerable interest in these numbers, and this cluster is the most common. Even MSNBC commentator Keith Olbermann experienced one of these clusters.

On bat night at Yankee Stadium in 2009, Yankee Bret Gardner swung at a pitch. His bat slipped from his hands, flew into the stands, and struck a boy named Jacob Smith. Bat night indeed. Smith is Olbermann's nephew.

Nine years earlier, Yankee second baseman Chuck Knoblauch threw wildly to first base. The ball bounced off the roof of the dugout and struck Marie Olbermann, Keith's mother, in the face. Olbermann was a sportscaster, covering baseball for Fox News at the time. Knobluach and Gardner both wore number 11.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

karinda's avatar - WINGS
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #108445
    March 25, 2011
    2855 Posts
    Posted: October 7, 2011, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

edessaknight,

If you Google 11:11, about 200 milion sites come up. Obviously there's considerable interest in these numbers, and this cluster is the most common. Even MSNBC commentator Keith Olbermann experienced one of these clusters.

On bat night at Yankee Stadium in 2009, Yankee Bret Gardner swung at a pitch. His bat slipped from his hands, flew into the stands, and struck a boy named Jacob Smith. Bat night indeed. Smith is Olbermann's nephew.

Nine years earlier, Yankee second baseman Chuck Knoblauch threw wildly to first base. The ball bounced off the roof of the dugout and struck Marie Olbermann, Keith's mother, in the face. Olbermann was a sportscaster, covering baseball for Fox News at the time. Knobluach and Gardner both wore number 11.

Wow ... this is so interesting Coin Toss!  Thanks for sharing this. Blue Angel

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

edessaknight,

Would it be wrong for me to say that I would have enjoyed that baseball story a lot more if instead of the ball hitting Keith Olbermann's mother in the face, that it instead hit Keith Olbermann in the face? Preferably a line drive straight in the face?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4499 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Would it be wrong for me to say that I would have enjoyed that baseball story a lot more if instead of the ball hitting Keith Olbermann's mother in the face, that it instead hit Keith Olbermann in the face? Preferably a line drive straight in the face?

10/4 rdgrnr & karinda......

~

On being or finding an angel, the great Michelangelo never finished two-thirds of the sculptures he started but once had a special vision "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free," so said the sculptor Michelangelo about a statue he made.

Perhaps also implying, to predict the future (angelic or not) one must create it!!! Light bulb

EddessaKnight Note

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #79502
          September 2, 2009
          6395 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2011, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Eddessaknight   !  Beautiful insight into the numbers Thank you for posting it .

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

Imgonnawin19's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            California
            United States
            Member #98903
            October 16, 2010
            10 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2011, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I agree with this angels give us signs all the time and thats part of following your first mind, if your mind tells you to go with your first thought those are the angels telling you within your thoughts.

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4499 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I agree with this angels give us signs all the time and thats part of following your first mind, if your mind tells you to go with your first thought those are the angels telling you within your thoughts.

First, a sincere noteNote of gratitude to all the positive contributing posters on this thread

And another good author & book to consider:

"How do you know if an angel has crossed your path? Sometimes you don't, because angels often appear as coincidences. That is, they seem like chance events, but they are really part of God's carefully orchestrated plan for your life."

-~Gary Kinnaman, "Angels Dark and Light"

All Be Blessed,

EddessaKnight Note

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                Disney Land
                United States
                Member #92265
                June 3, 2010
                6859 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2011, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

edessaknight,

Coin Toss, 

Thanks for posting! Met Doreen Virtue in Austin, TX.  She is very beautiful and I was able to see her doing her angel work. This book you mention has my interest and I will definitely check it out.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4499 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss, 

Thanks for posting! Met Doreen Virtue in Austin, TX.  She is very beautiful and I was able to see her doing her angel work. This book you mention has my interest and I will definitely check it out.

Sincere appreciation again to Coin for the special reading recommendation  & to collegem$ for sharing direct meeting personal experience with our favorite angel Doreen Virtue.

For those who are highly inclined to to further angelic reading & illumination, permit me to suggest a beautifully illustrated & comprehensively written: "The Angels Companion" by Nigel Suckling , published Great Britian ISBN 0-7607-27-5-6

"It is not because angels are holier than men or devils that makes them angels, but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God alone."        ~William Blake

High Flying Vibes

EddessaKnight Note

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4499 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2011, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Sincere appreciation again to Coin for the special reading recommendation  & to collegem$ for sharing direct meeting personal experience with our favorite angel Doreen Virtue.

For those who are highly inclined to to further angelic reading & illumination, permit me to suggest a beautifully illustrated & comprehensively written: "The Angels Companion" by Nigel Suckling , published Great Britian ISBN 0-7607-27-5-6

"It is not because angels are holier than men or devils that makes them angels, but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God alone."        ~William Blake

High Flying Vibes

EddessaKnight Note

Of special healing interest for thise inclined

The number 6 in numerology is for healing, learn more about the number six and  numerology in this video

http://www.ehow.com/video_4466876_healing-number-6-numerology.html

Enjoy

EddessaKnight Note