Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick3 cobra lottery system

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 5 years ago by eazy4now.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
ekem6078's avatar - winter
TN
United States
Member #88776
March 23, 2010
2212 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2011, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

I have the pick 3 cobra lottery system, and it works very good. I'm interested in purchasing the panther, viper, puma, & warrior. If anyone has one of these, would you please give me some information on then, if they are any good or not.  All comments are greatly apperciated.   Thanks in advance

United States
    Member #97761
    September 23, 2010
    10 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Has it produced the kind of wins for you that the seller claims?

yiot's avatar - friends
      california
      United States
      Member #69202
      January 6, 2009
      2662 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2011, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I have the pick 3 cobra lottery system, and it works very good. I'm interested in purchasing the panther, viper, puma, & warrior. If anyone has one of these, would you please give me some information on then, if they are any good or not.  All comments are greatly apperciated.   Thanks in advance

I do have the warrior and this week it has hit 3 times in Cali, just follow instructions and you will be able to hit Wink and in your own state the warrior has hit twice this week  Thumbs Up

nlsa Scisclo

United States
        Member #97761
        September 23, 2010
        10 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2011, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Thanks for such fast reply. There seems to be a problem. I clicked on the BUY NOW button and I got a message that the clickbank client ID was deleted. 

That's when I tried  to purchase the cobra system. I'm not that enthused with the warrior system, because double don't fall as much on the pic3 as it does on the pic 4, and I don't have hundreds to purchase their pic 4 system.

United States
          Member #97761
          September 23, 2010
          10 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2011, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Hey ekem607, I noticed, that your requesting predictions from cajun's post. If cobra system works so good, then why do you need his predictions? It seem to me that you would be able to give better predictions than he, and wouldn't need his. 

United States
            Member #97761
            September 23, 2010
            10 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2011, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Hey yiot, I noticed that you posted numbers in the  All states l%K thread. Since i'm a late commer, I don't know where that thread origionated. Were those predictions a product of the Warrior Lottery System, or were they form another system?

yiot's avatar - friends
              california
              United States
              Member #69202
              January 6, 2009
              2662 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2011, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Hey yiot, I noticed that you posted numbers in the  All states l%K thread. Since i'm a late commer, I don't know where that thread origionated. Were those predictions a product of the Warrior Lottery System, or were they form another system?

These all states thread prediction is a system from Lottery Post members ,I just dont know who came up with this

nlsa Scisclo

Ga $'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #91691
                May 23, 2010
                158 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2011, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Hey ekem607, I noticed, that your requesting predictions from cajun's post. If cobra system works so good, then why do you need his predictions? It seem to me that you would be able to give better predictions than he, and wouldn't need his. 

Pick 3 Cobra is for Pick 3 plays. Cajun's Predictions /Workouts are for Pick 4........

I Play Cash 3 to Win!Party

United States
                  Member #97761
                  September 23, 2010
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2011, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Ga, what's your point? If you don't have  either cobra, or warrior, keep out and quiet, because your not helping in this conversation.

United States
                    Member #97761
                    September 23, 2010
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2011, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

ekem607 and yiot, I am not trying to be a wise guy, but the claims on the sellers website are quite bold, and frankly just like all the rest of the hyped up bull crap sales pitches. Since you started this thread, it seems as though you are vouching for these products. My point is, why would you be here looking for a good system if you have the holy grail already? This does'nt make sense to me.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12809 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2011, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

ekem607 and yiot, I am not trying to be a wise guy, but the claims on the sellers website are quite bold, and frankly just like all the rest of the hyped up bull crap sales pitches. Since you started this thread, it seems as though you are vouching for these products. My point is, why would you be here looking for a good system if you have the holy grail already? This does'nt make sense to me.

newbie111 , 

I agree with you the claims of any sellers for a Lotto Products / Software have to much hype . Their is to many trolls , leaches  or gutter trash trying to sale some sort of product here or they are fishing  for someone elses hard work to Pass off as their Own work ..

CW4

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8080 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Ga, what's your point? If you don't have  either cobra, or warrior, keep out and quiet, because your not helping in this conversation.

Watch your manners, darling newbie111! 

There are much nicer ways to say things!

Could you take it, if you were spoken to like that?

I seriously doubt it.

Be nice.  It really doesn't hurt to be nice!

BTW ... this forum is open to EVERYONE!

Understand?  Be sweet now! OK? Wink

~ Auntie Harve$t Moon

BTW ... I have some of these systems in the attic somewhere.

yiot's avatar - friends
                          california
                          United States
                          Member #69202
                          January 6, 2009
                          2662 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

I gave my humble opinion based on my experience,to ekem,because he/she was asking.And just to let you know I do have another system (that I have created it in 2 years testing and improving)that just hit today twice in the prediction board for Cali,I had 490 and came 940 Cheers

nlsa Scisclo

Ga $'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #91691
                            May 23, 2010
                            158 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2011, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I don't think that I studdard one bit when I said that Cajun's workout is for pick 4 and the one you are questioning about is for pick 3. Now take a guess because I BOUGHT BOTH of them and it seems that you are just that...a newbie trying to find out something for nothing! You are not helping this post and the conversation is with yourself! It's called FREEDOM of SPEECH!

I Play Cash 3 to Win!Party

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12809 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I don't think that I studdard one bit when I said that Cajun's workout is for pick 4 and the one you are questioning about is for pick 3. Now take a guess because I BOUGHT BOTH of them and it seems that you are just that...a newbie trying to find out something for nothing! You are not helping this post and the conversation is with yourself! It's called FREEDOM of SPEECH!

Yes ,

The system I developed will work with any game format pick 3 , pick 4 , 2 by 2 , Quinto , Easy 5  , Cash 5 , Fantasy 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega Millions ...

I just prefer to post for Pick 4 and Pick 5 games .. 

CW4