Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick3 cobra lottery system

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 5 years ago by eazy4now.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Dunwoody Georgia
United States
Member #747
September 29, 2002
659 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Thank You ekem6078 for your reply, I know that I must have come of rather blunt and to the point, and I appologize for such rudness. But before I go any further, I would like to extend my appologies to GA, I am not like this all the time, but being a member of so many forums, I get weirey of watered down replies, and I only look for a simple yes or no. I this case, since I don't post here so much, no one here knows me and for that reason couldn't care less. 

Sometimes I forget my manners with the flustration of so many scammers. 

I am not a die hard lottery player. In fact, I saw it all as a scam after spending over $2500 on a bunch of Steve Player's garbage. I came here with so much "GET TO THE POINT" until I forgot respect and manners and for that I appologize to everyone whom reads this post. Me myself, I'm a hard studying FOREX man, but if there's a way to win, then I'm open and lookikng for it. I hope this post will resolves any hard feelings.

Very well said and apology accepted!  You sound like a really nice person.  Sorry we got off on the wrong foot!  Good luck and much success to you in all you do  Peace and blesssings from The Sage Always!  Thumbs UpI Agree!Wink

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

Dunwoody Georgia
    United States
    Member #747
    September 29, 2002
    659 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2011, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi   has  any  one  use  the  Warrior  in  New  York ?  And  dose  it  work?   Thank You.

Yes The Warrior works in New York and many other sates for that matter!  Wink

Dunwoody Georgia
      United States
      Member #747
      September 29, 2002
      659 Posts
      Posted: October 1, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks you so much Sage.  Out of all of these systems you have do you favor one more than the other?

No I like them all.  They are all different pieces to the puzzle that we are all trying to solve called the Lottey.  Wink

happygirl665's avatar - hi
        Spotsylvania, Virginia
        United States
        Member #113688
        July 14, 2011
        24339 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2011, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Can I ask what is the name of this game that you have created and how can I purchase it. This other game they are talking about where can I purchase it? Thanks and yes, I am being nice! :)Blue Angel

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

Dunwoody Georgia
          United States
          Member #747
          September 29, 2002
          659 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2011, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Can I ask what is the name of this game that you have created and how can I purchase it. This other game they are talking about where can I purchase it? Thanks and yes, I am being nice! :)Blue Angel

I'm sorry I haven't created any games?  Google Pick 3 Cobra, Panther, Warrior, Viper.  Hope that helps!  Smile

Spotsylvania, Virginia
            United States
            Member #113688
            July 14, 2011
            24339 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2011, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

The system that you created is it for sale? How does a person go about getting it? Thanks!

Spotsylvania, Virginia
              United States
              Member #113688
              July 14, 2011
              24339 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2011, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Does it work well in Virginia? This is a tough state to get any hits day or night.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3102 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2011, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Does it work well in Virginia? This is a tough state to get any hits day or night.

Any Pick-3 system that involves waiting until a type of draw is overdue and then playing those numbers with a qualifer such as only those numbers with a digit from the previous draw will do well.  The problem is whether they play at a profit over time and whether the player will get greedy and try to force more wins.  When a game only returns fifty cents on a dollar in prizes you have to be right almost every play or fail to profit.  That's why so many play online and why the recent loss of one of those places hurts so much.

You need to have multiple streams of play targeting different game opportunities combined with the strength not to play every day.   Don't beat yourself up when you miss one, relax and wait for the next one.

BobP

ekem6078's avatar - winter
                  TN
                  United States
                  Member #88776
                  March 23, 2010
                  2204 Posts
                  Posted: October 2, 2011, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Thank You ekem6078 for your reply, I know that I must have come of rather blunt and to the point, and I appologize for such rudness. But before I go any further, I would like to extend my appologies to GA, I am not like this all the time, but being a member of so many forums, I get weirey of watered down replies, and I only look for a simple yes or no. I this case, since I don't post here so much, no one here knows me and for that reason couldn't care less. 

Sometimes I forget my manners with the flustration of so many scammers. 

I am not a die hard lottery player. In fact, I saw it all as a scam after spending over $2500 on a bunch of Steve Player's garbage. I came here with so much "GET TO THE POINT" until I forgot respect and manners and for that I appologize to everyone whom reads this post. Me myself, I'm a hard studying FOREX man, but if there's a way to win, then I'm open and lookikng for it. I hope this post will resolves any hard feelings.

I accepted your apology newbie111, and good luck to youLep

TN
                    United States
                    Member #88776
                    March 23, 2010
                    2204 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2011, 3:42 am - IP Logged

hey ekem, send tennessee some help......this cobra system must like repeats..... cause that is about all we get.....double 0s out 2 months now....

great on you winnings....you've worked hard and deserve it.......   cause you have always shared with people and that comes back to ya........

I sure will flat. and thanks.   I've been working alot of OT and haven't had time to do much posting.  But I'll do my best to post for TN ok.  Happy winnings and Good luck to you Lep

TN
                      United States
                      Member #88776
                      March 23, 2010
                      2204 Posts
                      Posted: October 2, 2011, 3:46 am - IP Logged

No I like them all.  They are all different pieces to the puzzle that we are all trying to solve called the Lottey.  Wink

Thanks so much Sage for the information.  I think I'll purchase the warrior and panther for now, and see how it goes.  Thanks againWink

Cincinnati, OH
                        United States
                        Member #114174
                        July 25, 2011
                        16 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2011, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I do have the warrior and this week it has hit 3 times in Cali, just follow instructions and you will be able to hit Wink and in your own state the warrior has hit twice this week  Thumbs Up

The first thing you'll do after you buy it is read it. The second thing you'll do four minutes later is re-read it wondering what you had missed. Surely no one on the internet would dare sell you something not worth the money, so you must have missed it.

I have been reading information on LP for a few months and better information is found here....shoot better information is found everywhere.

Then you buy another of this clowns systems. What he points out to you is as obvious as when you see clouds you'll see rain and you'll be right as often as you would hit the lottery with his information. you are given something to look for and you put five dollars a draw, at best, until it hits and it will hit...someday. In the mean time the indicator for another number comes up now your playing ten dollars a draw.

I want to say this from the bottom of my heart. You find better for free everyday on LP or other lottery sites. If anyone says otherwise they either are this guys buddies or dont know anything about playing the pick three for real.

Smile

Let me add. I looked at New York. I just went back one week. You would have lost over $80 playing the warrior and according to the system still chasing it today.

Backtest the system and figure out when it has called to put money down and when and how much you would win when it did hit. Do this for the last couple months and if you see where you would of for sure came out ahead then buy another. Dont take anyones word for it research and back test.

How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                          Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #26302
                          November 16, 2005
                          594 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2011, 11:44 am - IP Logged

The first thing you'll do after you buy it is read it. The second thing you'll do four minutes later is re-read it wondering what you had missed. Surely no one on the internet would dare sell you something not worth the money, so you must have missed it.

I have been reading information on LP for a few months and better information is found here....shoot better information is found everywhere.

Then you buy another of this clowns systems. What he points out to you is as obvious as when you see clouds you'll see rain and you'll be right as often as you would hit the lottery with his information. you are given something to look for and you put five dollars a draw, at best, until it hits and it will hit...someday. In the mean time the indicator for another number comes up now your playing ten dollars a draw.

I want to say this from the bottom of my heart. You find better for free everyday on LP or other lottery sites. If anyone says otherwise they either are this guys buddies or dont know anything about playing the pick three for real.

Smile

Let me add. I looked at New York. I just went back one week. You would have lost over $80 playing the warrior and according to the system still chasing it today.

Backtest the system and figure out when it has called to put money down and when and how much you would win when it did hit. Do this for the last couple months and if you see where you would of for sure came out ahead then buy another. Dont take anyones word for it research and back test.

Did you bought it? Also can you please PM and point me to the better information you found.

Thanks

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” The Joker
                          (but that doesn’t mean you have to keep it to yourself)

yiot's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            california
                            United States
                            Member #69202
                            January 6, 2009
                            2645 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Smile

I just won`t  release any details,how this works for me but I truly pay attention to what the author says to follow,and I see you are missing something,I can clearly see what`s going on with New York,you may need to see the whole picture not just half of it,this is pick 3 & 4 playable FYI  Cheers

nlsa Scisclo

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11116 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2011, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

ekem607 and yiot, I am not trying to be a wise guy, but the claims on the sellers website are quite bold, and frankly just like all the rest of the hyped up bull crap sales pitches. Since you started this thread, it seems as though you are vouching for these products. My point is, why would you be here looking for a good system if you have the holy grail already? This does'nt make sense to me.

There are also a lot of free programs on this forum.  Search and you will find Jade's pick 3 p4  program, Paruth's programs ,Diamonpalace and of course the Lotto Laughs many excellent systems.  Find one that works and stick with it.  These are as good if not better than what is out there. 

US Flag