Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick3 cobra lottery system

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 5 years ago by eazy4now.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2011, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I have the pick 3 cobra lottery system, and it works very good. I'm interested in purchasing the panther, viper, puma, & warrior. If anyone has one of these, would you please give me some information on then, if they are any good or not.  All comments are greatly apperciated.   Thanks in advance

Hey ekema , u said that u hv a pick 3 cobra lottrey  sys  that work pretty gd. so why bother wasting money trying to buy another system ? save ur money !! gd luk..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

United States
    Member #25097
    November 1, 2005
    5 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2011, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I tried to buy some these systems, also I got a message saying invalid is and it would not allow me to purchase any of the systems. If anyone knows another way to buy them let me know.

Thanks

ekem6078's avatar - winter
      TN
      United States
      Member #88776
      March 23, 2010
      2204 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2011, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Hey ekema , u said that u hv a pick 3 cobra lottrey  sys  that work pretty gd. so why bother wasting money trying to buy another system ? save ur money !! gd luk..

I got the warrior adda, and wish I had read your post before I bought it. I dont think it's all what it's crack up to be.  There are to many numbers to play, and it hasn't hit my state yet. I really just wasted my money.  From now on I'm sticking to my own systems, and the cobra.  thanks for your post.

Illinois
        United States
        Member #99771
        October 31, 2010
        1389 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi ekem, Do you like the pick 3 cobra program? Does it work for Illinois, weekly or daily

TN
          United States
          Member #88776
          March 23, 2010
          2204 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2011, 2:51 am - IP Logged

Hi ekem, Do you like the pick 3 cobra program? Does it work for Illinois, weekly or daily

Yes shelby, the cobra works very good for ILL daily.  Good Luck Lep

Cincinnati, OH
            United States
            Member #114174
            July 25, 2011
            16 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2011, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Kind of funny reading this thread. addai1516's logic says it all.

Why do some of you take it so personal when someone says something bad about something that isnt even yours.

Another piece of logic. If he has the answer to opening the lottery ATM then why in the world is he selling it? Wasting his time online selling it? Why isnt he off enjoying all that free money? Because he has a great heart I guess.

I have all the systems mentioned and in my opinion they are great tips, some things you may not have noticed about number probability and if you have money to throw away...Buy Them!

Every person that bought the systems and are helping this guy to sell his system on this thread obviously have won tons and only come here out of boredom and to help others. If they were honest they would say something like "sure his systems may help you win sometimes" No they claim outloud "THEY WORK"! c'mon...if you want to help this person be honest. COBRA is not what he claims but may help in a small way.

How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Griffith, In
              United States
              Member #41637
              June 20, 2006
              266 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes ,

The system I developed will work with any game format pick 3 , pick 4 , 2 by 2 , Quinto , Easy 5  , Cash 5 , Fantasy 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega Millions ...

I just prefer to post for Pick 4 and Pick 5 games .. 

CW4

Hi Cajun;

Now I live in "Indiana" and wanted to know if your system works here? .... and if so how much?

Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                Member #69169
                January 5, 2009
                2122 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2011, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Why not just buy my excel wheel for $5 atleast its fully automated and doesnt claim you are going to win lots and lots of money. Its just a super wheel that allows you to track everything in realtime (draw by draw). Dont waste your money on BS. get something you can actually use and if you dont win you can blame it on yourself not some scammer.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

TN
                  United States
                  Member #88776
                  March 23, 2010
                  2204 Posts
                  Posted: October 28, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Why do some of you take it so personal when someone says something bad about something that isnt even yours.

Another piece of logic. If he has the answer to opening the lottery ATM then why in the world is he selling it? Wasting his time online selling it? Why isnt he off enjoying all that free money? Because he has a great heart I guess.

I have all the systems mentioned and in my opinion they are great tips, some things you may not have noticed about number probability and if you have money to throw away...Buy Them!

Every person that bought the systems and are helping this guy to sell his system on this thread obviously have won tons and only come here out of boredom and to help others. If they were honest they would say something like "sure his systems may help you win sometimes" No they claim outloud "THEY WORK"! c'mon...if you want to help this person be honest. COBRA is not what he claims but may help in a small way.

DayPicker, I said the corba system works good for ILL, and many other states. But I and the author never said that it will work each and everyday.  No system will, and he tells you that, (which he didn't have to tell me, cause everyone ought to know that). It's just not possible, if you are anyone else come across such a system, please let me know! Why he's selling the system, I don't know (that's his business) all I know is that the cobra system do work for ILL..and more states, and thats all I need to know.  As far as why I would like to have the others too. Well I got the warrior, and as I mention above (I don't like it) but that does'nt mean it don't work for other states.  I know that the cobra works for ILL cause I play it. (but some weeks it may go cold, but It's usually on top at game).  The cobra is a little slow on some of the other states that I play, so I wonted to see how the other systems play out with the other states that I play.  You also mention in your above post that you bought all the systems, than you mention that "Every person that bought the systems obviously have won tons.  Well I guess you have won tons using the system too huh.  I'm sorry if everyone misunderstood my post.   So here it is again the correct way.  YES THE CORBA SYSTEM WORKS FOR ILL. AND MORE STATES,   BUT IT WON'T WORK EVERYDAY.      Lots of Luck to you Lep

Cincinnati, OH
                    United States
                    Member #114174
                    July 25, 2011
                    16 Posts
                    Posted: October 28, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

DayPicker, I said the corba system works good for ILL, and many other states. But I and the author never said that it will work each and everyday.  No system will, and he tells you that, (which he didn't have to tell me, cause everyone ought to know that). It's just not possible, if you are anyone else come across such a system, please let me know! Why he's selling the system, I don't know (that's his business) all I know is that the cobra system do work for ILL..and more states, and thats all I need to know.  As far as why I would like to have the others too. Well I got the warrior, and as I mention above (I don't like it) but that does'nt mean it don't work for other states.  I know that the cobra works for ILL cause I play it. (but some weeks it may go cold, but It's usually on top at game).  The cobra is a little slow on some of the other states that I play, so I wonted to see how the other systems play out with the other states that I play.  You also mention in your above post that you bought all the systems, than you mention that "Every person that bought the systems obviously have won tons.  Well I guess you have won tons using the system too huh.  I'm sorry if everyone misunderstood my post.   So here it is again the correct way.  YES THE CORBA SYSTEM WORKS FOR ILL. AND MORE STATES,   BUT IT WON'T WORK EVERYDAY.      Lots of Luck to you Lep

Who in the heck says anything about everyday wins?

Let me tell you something, You give an impression that this system does what it claims. IT DOES NOT.  I never claimed I won Jack. You need to reread. I pointed out a logic of not needing another system if that works. You took it personal. Your bad. It wasnt. But since you want to pick what I posted apart answer the part to why he selling systems if his systems wins him so much??

As far as your logic goes my System the one I just came up with works.

Wheel 889 every draw. YOU WILL WIN! of course you will win.

I dont want to give examples. These systems tell you to watch for two certain numbers and play every option as a third number. HE DOES SAY THAT! Thats five dollar a pop.On the forth day you had better hit.

But you like everyone else here thinks someone is attacking you. I stated my opinion and the sense in someone elses logic. I will repeat this though. If you have the money to blow, buy them they may show you some tips that you might not know. One person claimed on his site that the first weekend they won thousands. Ok whatever.

You run the risk of promoting this guy's product. If someone is a dreamer they will buy it no matter what I say. Just do yourself a favor and dont take the <snip> too personal in these threads.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1691 Posts
                      Posted: October 28, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

I read the FAQ on this thing. It goes something like this:

You buy, I send you an email to downlod a PDF or a zip file.

You open the zip file in Adobe Acrobat and follow the instructions.

Those instructions include obtaining the latest drawings from your state.

Your success depends on you learning the system because as it stated OVER and OVER: YOU PREDICT THE NUMBERS.

Nothing is going to be shipped.

The girls name on the page is Rachel. Although the seller doesn't give his name.

And finally he doesn't have time for questions, unless you have paid him.

And by the way, all sales are final.

I guarantee every bit of information you are paying for is right here on Lottery Post.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                        Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #26302
                        November 16, 2005
                        594 Posts
                        Posted: October 29, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Daypicker show me a thread here where someone posted the cobra method for free(the technic). The author is just making money off systems he probable saw here Poke

“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” The Joker
                        (but that doesn’t mean you have to keep it to yourself)

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3590 Posts
                          Posted: October 29, 2011, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Hy cobra where is the free demo that everyone offers?

United States
                            Member #59509
                            March 17, 2008
                            3 Posts
                            Posted: November 9, 2011, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I was wondering if these systems work well in MO?  Thanks everyone.

TN
                              United States
                              Member #88776
                              March 23, 2010
                              2204 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2011, 3:47 am - IP Logged

DayPicker,  I'm sorry I miss read your post.  I apologize.