Welcome Guest
You last visited August 20, 2017, 11:08 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A pick 4 number manipulation setup

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2011, 6:34 am - IP Logged

What this does is convert the numbers to a double digit form then back to single digits and works. Somehow. Don't even ask how i thought of this cause i haven't the slightest idea. Nor do i know why it works but it does for some reason. It's a little time consuming if you haven't spent some time with a keyboard, and a little tricky to get used to, but you'll just have to look and see what it does. You can set it up for pick 3 also, but the numbers are easier to spot in pick 4. It's going to take some reading of what's what to be able to do it and fill it in right. A good man in Texas set this up for me with Lotus programming to where i can just put the draw numbers in and it will fill it out automatically. I do not know how to do the formulas and macros and all of that yet so unless you know how or know someone who does.... there's not much i can do about it right now. Anyway, here it is. I will put the whole workout on here then i'll have to explain how it works and what to do for whoever's interested.

Pick 4 workout

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

deadray's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #88945
    March 27, 2010
    199 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2011, 6:56 am - IP Logged

What do the colors mean?

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2011, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Morning deadray,

I use colors in my charts to make spotting easier. The numbers that hit where 7-4-2-3 like i have marked at the top. I put the winning numbers at the top of each column then i can scroll up and see them in the workout. The eye will pick up color patterns a whole lot easier than numeric patterns is all it's for. I just didn't color all these to show it better. I have a certain color for each number and trained my mind to associate the two. It just makes it a ton easier is all.

I'm almost finished explaining how it all works so bear with me. It's a whole lot easier than it looks.

Thanks a bunch, and best of luck.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2011, 8:14 am - IP Logged

I'll explain the first set of numbers and the rest work the exact same way.

The numbers for the previous draws are used here. They are converted to double digit numbers by using 1 and the digit that is added to and subtracted from to make that single digit. Take the 2 from 10/13 Day, and using 1 and the digit that makes 2 which is 1 you get 11. The other is 13. That's 3-1=2. You will do this for each number in the two previous draws. The two sums of each number goes into column B.

Column C is the two digits derived from the sums of column B. You get these sums the same way as you made B. Row 7 column B is the added sum of 2. 11=1+1=2. Column C is 11, 1-1=0, and 1+1=2. You will always get the digit that you started with back here and this is where the manipulation comes into effect. Row 8 is the other sum of 2. 13 =3-1=2. C is the sums of 13. 3-1=2 and 1+3=4. You will get the number your working with again. It doesn't reall matter how you lay out the numbers in column C, just as long as you discard the reocurring digits. In this case the 2. Bring over the manipulated digits to column D. Here it's the 0 and 4.

Once you get all the digits of both draws over to column D, it's all just addition and subtraction.

Column E row 8 is column D rows 7 and 8 added. 0+4=4. Column E row 9 is the added sum of D rows 9 and 10. 1+5=6. Column F is the added sum of column E. G is the subtracted sum of F, with H being the added sum of H.

Once that is set up, move on to the square that's inside K,L rows 8 and 9. This is the center square. The numbers in this square are the sums of D. K row 8 comes from adding the 0 from D row 7 with the 1 in D row 9.

L row 8 comes from D row 7 added with D row 10.

K row 9 comes from D8 added with D9.

L9 comes from D8 added with  D10.

K row 7 comes from subtracting K8 from L9 or vice versa.

L7 is subtracting L8 from L9 or vice versa.

K10 is the added sum of K8 and K9.

L10 is the added sum of L8 and L9.

Since there is a single digit in K10, i'll have to show L10, L11 and L12. L11 is the subtracted sum of L10. 4-1=3, with L12 the added sum. 1+4=5

M10 is the added sum of M8 and M9 and also row 10 columns K and L.

N11 is the subtracted sum of M10. 0-2=8.

O12 is the added sum of M10.

M8 and M9 work the same as K10 and L10. While N8, N9 and O8 and O9 work the same as K11, K12 and L11 and L12.

Column R row 8 is the added sum of N9 and O9 and since the 6 in M8 doesn't carry over to N and O it's added with it. That's 6+3+5=14. With S8 being the subtracted sum of R8 and T8 being the added sum of R8.                                                          Where you have 4 digits in the N and O columns add all four numbers together to get column R, then proceed to S and T.

The squares in columns W and X rows 8 and 9 are the end squares of N and O carried over.The squares in AB and AC rows 8 and 9 are the bottom numbers in K and L rows 11 and 12.

Since there is only three digits in these two squares i will move down to one with 4 digits. The ones with three will work the same way though.

W and X rows 17 and 18 are carried over from N and O row 17 and 18. Here, all you do is go around the cubes adding and subtracting. If you get a double digit, like adding the 5 and 7 in row 17 it = 12. Instead of putting 12 in the next cell over go ahead and out the 3. Add the numbers on up here till you get a single digit.

Now, what to look for....

Look in columns D, G, H, S and T for starters. Here, see that the 2 showed up in D, H and T. The 7 shows up in D twice, G and H.The 3 shows up in D twice, and in S and T three times.

Once you get those numbers that show up the most, look over in V thru AD. Here in these you can see how they are all connected. They will be connected usually in the corners. In the second square down in V thru Y see the 3 on top connected to 2 on the left and the 7 on the right that's connected to the 3 again. That 2 on the left is connected to the 4 beneath it and the 2 to the right. That 4 and 2 is connected to the 7 and 4 beneath that and almost plays out the winning numbers in a straight line across the bottom of the square.

I'll post one with doubles also in just a sec to show how they work. I've seen all four numbers line up doing this plenty of times in columns D and in a straight line in the squares of V thru AD. I also need to post some of the patterns in the columns of J thru Q. I'll have to upload those first though.

Ok, best of luck everyone, and thanks for checking it out.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2011, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Here's one with doubles. It was the 8/8/2011 evening draw here. Notice the 9's are doubled up in D row 26 and 27, also a 9 in D9, and D18.

8/8/2011 4 doubles

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2011, 8:56 am - IP Logged

It's kind of hard to play this one straight is the only problem but, if you don't want to chance 24 bucks on a combo (atleast that's what it is here) you can wait till it shows the doubles and play a 12 dollar ticket or with a triple showing i think it's $6. Personally i'd trade 24,12 or 6 for 5 grand all day everyday.

On this last one posted, if yall notice the 5-9-9-3 in the third number workout column D that's arrowed, the set right above shows the 4 with the 9, the 0 roots up that 3, and the 0 (substituted for the 5) has the 5 on the right hand side. Oh, and the 4 that's needed in the third workout is also right there on the right.

Sorry about all the rights. LOL It's kinda like always take the first right and you'll always know where you are, i guess.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2011, 9:16 am - IP Logged

I have excel books made up for complete months up to 4/2012 if anyone wants them. All they'll need is filled in. Their set up for day and eve games for the complete month up until then. I just have to upload them to my dropbox. They're just entirely too big to mail out.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2011, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Here is the roots of the first set of previous draws for these games to show how they work out in those and to help you find order. The first one is for the first one posted here and the second for the second.

2-7-5-5 went to 7-4-2-3  Here's the roots of the 2 and 5 from 2-7-5-5

11/13/2011

8/8/2011 game 6-2-7-9 went to 4-9-9-5

8/8/2011

I'm not sure if it's coincidence that i picked this game to show doubles today or not... Just have to wait and see about 3.

Good luck today everyone!!!  Be back in a bit.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                  Tn
                  United States
                  Member #54963
                  September 4, 2007
                  1172 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2011, 11:02 am - IP Logged

I have excel books made up for complete months up to 4/2012 if anyone wants them. All they'll need is filled in. Their set up for day and eve games for the complete month up until then. I just have to upload them to my dropbox. They're just entirely too big to mail out.

How can we get a set of the books to fill in greenfox? And what about the excel where we can just put in the numbers like u say? Can you get someone to upload it here? Or if anyone is out there that can program this the way greenfox has explained i know I COULD USE IT!!! lol Thanks either way greenfox!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

lakerben's avatar - 4eyes
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11670 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

How can we get a set of the books to fill in greenfox? And what about the excel where we can just put in the numbers like u say? Can you get someone to upload it here? Or if anyone is out there that can program this the way greenfox has explained i know I COULD USE IT!!! lol Thanks either way greenfox!!!!!

Can you do one for p3?  NM doesn't have p4.  Thanks!!

US Flag

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2011, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Morning bootleg,

I have them in my dropbox account right now. There from November of this year till april of next year right now. I figured that would last a while. I really don't know the macros and formula process yet to be able to automate it. I wish i did. I just hand type them in. Anyone that does want a set, i have all my info on my profile to get in touch with me. I just send out the info from dropbox and the download comes straight from there. Each book is for a month, and has all the sheets set up with all the cells blocked in and ready to start filling in. Each sheet is dated and color coded for day and evening.

Just get with me whoever wants a set. They are absolutely free for the taking and ready to go.

Thanks a bunch for the interest, and the best of luck to you, and all!!!

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2011, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Can you do one for p3?  NM doesn't have p4.  Thanks!!

US Flag

Hello again lakerben,

Since you only have 4 there you'll just need to fill in three of the workouts instead of four. I've got ya covered and they'll be right on their way. Not sure if i told ya before, but incase i didn't just choose the save option an not the open option. If you just open them after download, they won't be saved to your pc, and it might be possible that you'd lose any work put on them. But check in like 5 minutes and you will have them.

Thank you to for the interest and best of luck to you also!!!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          6112 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2011, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Where is the download link??

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: November 14, 2011, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Where is the download link??

Morning CARBOB,

I'm not sure how to put the link on here or i would. I haven't been using dropbox for real long and don't really understand it yet. I've just been sending out the link thru dropbox it's self with an addy. Give me a minute and i'll see what i can figure out. That would be a whole lot easier. When i tried it before i couldn't get the link right.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2011, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Morning CARBOB,

I'm not sure how to put the link on here or i would. I haven't been using dropbox for real long and don't really understand it yet. I've just been sending out the link thru dropbox it's self with an addy. Give me a minute and i'll see what i can figure out. That would be a whole lot easier. When i tried it before i couldn't get the link right.

I'm not seeing anywhere on there that has anything other than a place to put someones e-mail and them send an invite. Anyone know of a good file sharing site that's easier to work with? That way i could link it right here and whoever wanted a set could get it.