Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A pick 4 number manipulation setup

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2011, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Gonna try this...

November 2011

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4d0n47

December 2011

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kwyvnk

1/2012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y3xc84

2/2012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h571fl

3/2012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gdzm1n

4/2011

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ngyxg

See how these work.

Like i said, these aren't automated, it's just the books made up and ready to fill in. There is no macros set up or formulas added. Yet anyway.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #114703
    August 5, 2011
    4623 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2011, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

hey green fox, thanks for the info, but for some reason i'm not getting it, is there anyway you could use Texas day draw for today which was 8129, and last nights 5257  exactly like you did for the example provided, to see if it's possible to predict tonight's draw, thanks so much and show us another example for those of us who are a little slow:-)

Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2011, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

hey again, so I'm stuck, i don't have excel, so it's on paper so bear with me, I have

Column A: Day for Texas today-8129
                      Eve last night            5257

1st set-Sum of 8,then column B is 44, C is 0, D is 8 and E is 0
                   Sum of 8,                    B is 91, C is 8, D is 10, E is 10, F is 10
                   Sum of 5, then column B is 23, C is 1, D is 5, E is 1
                   Sum of 5, then column B is 61, C is 5, D is 7, E is 7

2nd set-Sum of 1, B is 01, C is 1, D is 1, E is 1
                    Sum of 1, B is 21, C is 1, D is 3, E is 1
                    Sum of 2, B is 11,C is 2, D is 0, E is 2

3rd set Sum 2, B is 11, C is 2, D is 0, E is 2
                  Sum 2, B is 31, C is 2, D is 4, E is 0
                  Sum 5, B is 41, C is 3, D is 5, E is 3
                  Sum 5, B is 61, C is 5, D is 7, E is 5

4th set Sum of 9,B is 81, C is 9, D is 7, E is 9
                   Sum of 9, B is 90, C is 9, D is 9, E is 9
                   Sum of 7, B is 61, C is 7, D is 5, E is 7
                   Sum of 7, B is 81, C is 9, D is 7, E is 9

So am I doing this right?? if so what do i do now, and if not what am i doing wrong, thanks....

bobby623's avatar - abstract
        San Angelo, Texas
        United States
        Member #1097
        January 31, 2003
        1394 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2011, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Impressive!

I've watched hundreds of Texas lottery drawings.

At no time have I ever detected any type scheme where numbers are added, substracted, multiplied or divided.

Is it possible all the manipulations shown are just coincidences??

All lottery players are looking for an edge, but, I can't find anything useful in this workout.

Could you possibility demonstrate how you have won money using this scheme??

Thanks

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2011, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Impressive!

At no time have I ever detected any type scheme where numbers are added, substracted, multiplied or divided.

All lottery players are looking for an edge, but, I can't find anything useful in this workout.

Thanks

I've seen variations of this on this forum and.   to tell you the truth I'm going to use something along these lines for today's MM. 

I used add, subtract ,patterns in the 90's and got 5 0f 6 in the Texas lotto.

Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Bobby, if your not going to add anything useful why post at all?? for the user, it works for them I appreciate them posting it, do you have a different system that you use that works?  Also LakerBen has a very succesful system sometimes using the pi method, and sometimes I can pin numbers down, usually 3 of 4 in d4, using the 9999 method, its fine if you disagree with a system, but whats' the point of posting what you posted earlier??

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

hey again, so I'm stuck, i don't have excel, so it's on paper so bear with me, I have

Column A: Day for Texas today-8129
                              Eve last night            5257

1st set-Sum of 8,then column B is 44, C is 0, D is 8 and E is 0
                           Sum of 8,                    B is 91, C is 8, D is 10, E is 10, F is 10
                           Sum of 5, then column B is 23, C is 1, D is 5, E is 1
                           Sum of 5, then column B is 61, C is 5, D is 7, E is 7

2nd set-Sum of 1, B is 01, C is 1, D is 1, E is 1
                            Sum of 1, B is 21, C is 1, D is 3, E is 1
                            Sum of 2, B is 11,C is 2, D is 0, E is 2

3rd set Sum 2, B is 11, C is 2, D is 0, E is 2
                          Sum 2, B is 31, C is 2, D is 4, E is 0
                          Sum 5, B is 41, C is 3, D is 5, E is 3
                          Sum 5, B is 61, C is 5, D is 7, E is 5

4th set Sum of 9,B is 81, C is 9, D is 7, E is 9
                           Sum of 9, B is 90, C is 9, D is 9, E is 9
                           Sum of 7, B is 61, C is 7, D is 5, E is 7
                           Sum of 7, B is 81, C is 9, D is 7, E is 9

So am I doing this right?? if so what do i do now, and if not what am i doing wrong, thanks....

Hello lotsofwins,

Sorry just getting back.

You can get a trial of excel from microsoft that lasts for 60 days from their website. After the trial you don't have to buy it. If your interested.

Your pretty close with it. You only use the sums of 1+ or 1- for coulmn B. So they should all be 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19.

For the 5 here which is your first number of the newest draw. you will have sums of 14 added and 16 subtracted. 1+5=5, 6-1=5. The 8 will be 17 and 19. 1+7=8, 9-1=8.

Now you have 14,16 for 5 and 17,19 for 8. To get C you just reverse the process with the 14,16,17 and 19.

What this does is give you back 3 and 7 from the 5 and 0 and 6 for the 8.

Not trying to give a math tutorial or anything like that here, but showing what i see helps me understand it better also.

With the 5 giving back 3 and 7, i see it as 3,5,7. 5 is in the center of 3 and 7, and 3+7=10 which 5 is half of.

With the 8 giving back 6 and 0, it would be 6,8,0. 8 is the center of the two digits and 6 and 0 or (10) is 16 which 8 is half of. So they are connected.

The rest work the exact same way and produces a set for each that i've seen in the end shold produce the last set of numbers drawn and the new set that's coming up in each number worked out.

Like i said, i have no idea how it works or why. Nor do i know how i came up with the idea. I just started playing around with it and seen what it did.

But hang on and i'll show another example using your numbers there for the day game tomorrow.

Thank you for checking it out and the input.

Best of luck to you!!!

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2011, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Impressive!

Thanks

Hello bobby623,

Thank you!

There really isn't anything other than addition and subtraction to this.

It very truly could be coincidence with this. My definition of coincidence is a little different than what the books say though. I figure something that happens over and over with no explanation, is something true that only needs an explanation. A true coincidence according to the definition should only happen every once in a while. I don't really believe in coincidence anyway. I see everything happens for a reason. Just have to figure out what that reason is. I actually put coincidence in the same category as can't and trouble. People have always told others they can't, and trouble was something made up by the elders to keep kids inline. Now, the world says we can't or else we'll be in trouble. Kind of like the seatbelt laws we're fed. Do it or we'll be in trouble. Which is only a mob strongarm mentallity, to fill political pockets, while hiding behind a lie of goodness and concern. The word coincidence i figure was made up by someone that did something, got results from that, did it again got the same results, and didn't bother to check why or couldn't figure out why, so they needed a word for it. Not being smart there so please don't take it that way. That's just my state of mind and the way i'm programmed to think. I refuse to think that anything can't be done, and while i don't know how it works yet, someone might. I'm only here to show what i've come up with and what i've seen with it.

As far as what i've won with it goes. I've probably played 20 tickets of pick 4 here since we've had it total. I did win once on the pick 4 back when we first got it and i got the numbers from a really crappy hand of spider solitaire. LOL. I also hit the pick 3 one day from a church road sign that flashed the time service would start.

The only game i really play money on is PB. I have played Cash 5 a little bit with money. For cash 5 i only used the roots that i showed back in March i guess. Never really set anything up for it as far as charts or anything. I'll show you some tickets that i still have from PB and C5 though. All my other close tickets got deleted when my cell quit and i slammed it on the floor.

Here's a cash 5 that i only used root numbers and spacing inside the roots on. Notice that the 31 i was off by 4 and 7? 4+7=11 which equals 2 and is the difference in 3 and 5, and if you add the 3 and 8 it equals 11. The 31 is either 2 or 4. Difference in 31 is 2, differencec in 35 is 2.

Cash 5 ticket.

Here's a PB. I only use a set up like the other posts i have here for the 3 game, root spacing, and simple addition and subtraction for PB. There have been more of these than i could put on here for both. Many, many with 2 and 3 numbers and the rest only of by even-odd.

There have been so many results like this while i've worked on it, i get mad just thinking about it.

PB close one

I'm about to put some more on here of the 4 workout and show more with it, so bear with me.

Thank you very much for the comments and hopefuly i can show it better with what i'm about to put up. Maybe you'll see there is some use to it and hopefully win with it.

Thanks again and best of luck to you!!!

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2011, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Here's one showing it a little better that has the patterns showed. It's a doubles for the new draw also. It's a little small so..... Don't know how to make it bigger on here. The photo is at photo bucket under greenfox74 where i think you can make it bigger.

7/11 p4

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2011, 3:48 am - IP Logged

hey green fox, thanks for the info, but for some reason i'm not getting it, is there anyway you could use Texas day draw for today which was 8129, and last nights 5257  exactly like you did for the example provided, to see if it's possible to predict tonight's draw, thanks so much and show us another example for those of us who are a little slow:-)

Hey lotsofwins,

here's you one for Texas for today. Sorry it's so small.

Texas 4 11/16/2011 day

Sure hope you get it and can get some wins with it.

Thanks a bunch and best of luck to you!!!

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                      San Angelo, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1097
                      January 31, 2003
                      1394 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2011, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Bobby, if your not going to add anything useful why post at all?? for the user, it works for them I appreciate them posting it, do you have a different system that you use that works?  Also LakerBen has a very succesful system sometimes using the pi method, and sometimes I can pin numbers down, usually 3 of 4 in d4, using the 9999 method, its fine if you disagree with a system, but whats' the point of posting what you posted earlier??

Hi!

If you would use the Search feature for this site and type in Gap Strategy, you will find that, yes, I have a winning system. Of course, no system wins all the time. There are hot and cold periods. Currently, I'm holding one $290 Pick 3 win and two $100 Daily 4 wins. I've cashed in other winners.

A lot of folks post systems whereby a player has to add, subtract, multiply and divide certain data.

My problem is that the Texas Lottery does NOT have a feature whereby the numbers are processed in any way whatever. We get whatever
                      number that comes out of the tubes.

There is a major conflict with mathematical workouts that require equations to find out what numbers have best chance of winning, and actual drawings.

My question simply asks the person posting the workout to show us how to generate equations and show us how they are used to win money.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2011, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Hey lotsofwins,

here's you one for Texas for today. Sorry it's so small.

Texas 4 11/16/2011 day

Sure hope you get it and can get some wins with it.

Thanks a bunch and best of luck to you!!!

Just looking over this one to show where i screwed up. Got the doubles correct. Talked myself out of the 7's being them. I'll explain why. Row 16, ironic there i guess, i say i really see doubles with the 7. I even line them out in the workouts but didn't listen to what i saw. Anyway, Hope noone played the 1337 that day.. If you look at rows 25 thru 28 columns W thru Z. Starting in the lower left corner of the square, there is the 8 linked ot the 7, linked to the 9 and back to the 7 again. Kind of running left to right. If you notice, the previous draws numbers are there also. Minus the 4. Well, kind of minus the 4. Start in the bottom right corner of this same cube. Go diagonal and up to the left upper hand corner. The previous draw was 9-0-2-4. They are highlighted in the cubes to the right. So i think if you find the numbers in the previous game and the direction it's going, look in the other direction for the new game. So, if the previous numbers are up and down look left to right for the new. I also didn't pay attention to the numbers in column F. Don't ask me why. Like most, i just talked myself out of it. Well here's what i didn't see when looking at the root. 2 is the only root that i could get a reading on and just did not see this when looking at the 7's. When i do this, i look thru the roots of the newest draw and can see the new draws usually. Some of what i've been showing since being here.

To move on, the draws here where 9-0-2-4 preceeded by 6-9-5-1.

The 8 is 24 digits over. 24 is a sum of 6. The 9 is 30 digits over which is a sum of 9. This is the part that has me stumped as to how exactly it does work.

root of 2

This is the section of the first workout to show how the numbers are in each workout.

See how the bottom square has the 7 inside the square and the upper right square adds up to 7 with the 4 over the 3. Then the upper rigth square has the 8 in it and the lower one adds up to 8 with the 2 over the 6. Forgot to add the arrow to the 9 in the center of the workout.

section1

The second part. Notice on this one that the 0-4-3-7 back and to the left here. The 7 is there, 4+3=7. 0 doubles the 4 to 8. The 0 acts as 5 to add with the4 to make 9.

part 3

Also see the double 7's together in the center here. Look at it like it's a book or mirror section with the center running down from between the sets of fours in the upper left corner, down through the 3 between the 7's. Each one should show the numbers but in a pattern like this.

The third part.

Part 2

The fourth part. Here the 8 is in the bottom half inneer square while added in the upper. The 9 is cut in half and sectioned to each one.

Part 4

If that makes sense to you. Sometimes i'd like to kick myself when i go back over it. Oh forgot to show the 9's here. 9 in the bottom square with 4 and 5=9. The top 2 and 7 =9. Plus it's there in the center.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                          BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3594 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2011, 11:13 am - IP Logged

help Whn I downloaded it all I got was a page of symbols
                          I suggest you get ahold of winsum as he is an expert with excel
                          If you ask i am sure he will do it.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #114703
                            August 5, 2011
                            4623 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2011, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

thanks green fox, haven't been on this post for a bit, will play with the numbers today, we got triples yesterday and today yikes and a quad the other day, not sure what is going on

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #114703
                              August 5, 2011
                              4623 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2011, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

hey green fox, think I kind of got the hang of it, but a bit lost on the boxes, bear with me, because I still don't have excel

Evening draw was 3814 and day was 9969

for 1st set I get sum 9-18-7-9-7
                                                        sum 9-10-1-1-1-8-14-3-5
                                                        sum 3-12-1-3-1-6
                                                        sum 3-14-3-5-5

so for first box i get                    4  0
                                                              4  1  5  6
                                                              0  5  5  0  0 0
                                                                  6  0  6     0
                                                                      0      0 0 0

am I doing that correctly thanks a bunch...