Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A pick 4 number manipulation setup

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey retxx, im not real sure what's going on with the download links. I'll have to check them and see what it is. I just found that site and went with it. I'll fix it though.  Just been busy as the dickens here.

I hate to bug anyone with doing stuff so i don't ask. If they or anyone else wants to do something with it though, they sure can. I don't mind a bit. Like i said i have a friend that made me one with Lotus program, but i really don't know how to automate anything yet. I reall haven't had time to work on it much since uploading it. I will figure out how to automate it and all that and repost it.

Thanks a bunch for the interest and info about the link.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

hey green fox, think I kind of got the hang of it, but a bit lost on the boxes, bear with me, because I still don't have excel

Evening draw was 3814 and day was 9969

for 1st set I get sum 9-18-7-9-7
                              sum 9-10-1-1-1-8-14-3-5
                              sum 3-12-1-3-1-6
                              sum 3-14-3-5-5

so for first box i get                    4  0
                                    4  1  5  6
                                    0  5  5  0  0 0
                                        6  0  6     0
                                            0      0 0 0

am I doing that correctly thanks a bunch...

Hello lotsofwins,

It looks like your getting it. You may be adding too many numbers with it. I'm kind of lost with the extra digits following each. 

for 1st set I get sum 9=18=7-9

sum 9=10=9-1

sum 3=12=1-3

sum 3=14=3-5

Discard the 9's and 3's and the new digits that come from the 9 are, 7 and 1. From the 3 is 1 and 5. They will look like this then...

(Going to lay them out in draw order) 21Eve. ?-?-?-?, 19Day 3-8-1-4, 19Eve. 9-9-6-9  (For the 21 Eve. draw it was 1-1-1-8, look at the numbers that 3 and 9 gave here) That was the next draw.

3=12=1

3=14=5

9=18=7

9=10=1

Now to square these off to work with.

Use the 1 from 3 add it to 7 from 9 for the upper left cell. =8

Use the 1 from 3 add it to 1 from 9 for the upper right cell. =2

Use the 5 from 3 add it to 7 from 9 for the lower left cell. =12

Use the 5 from 3 add it to 1 from 9 for the lower right cell. =6

It will look like this......                                                                           8 - 2

12 - 6

Then just go around the square adding and subtracting....

[ 4 - 4]

[6] - 8 - 2 - [10 - 9 - 1]

[6] - 12 -6 -[18 - 7 - 9]

[20 - 8]

[8 -  ]

[2 -  ]                                                              0 - 2 - 8 - 6

Now take the added "squares"......                                                                                                                            8 [9 - 1] 1

2 [7 - 9] 7

8 - 7 - 1 - 9

Take out the 9-9-6-9 of these and right there is pretty much your new numbers. And with the double 1's showing up from the sums, you know atleast doubles ar coming. I haven't done the rest of the workout, but it should show a bunch of 1's. Judging with the trip 9's beforehand, that's why the trip 1's came. And if you look at the 9-9-6-9, the most common number that is linked to both is the 8. 8 doubled is 16(6), 8 (18) halfed is 9. Anyway,,,,,,,,

6 -  -  6

Back to the other added square.....                   0   [8 - 8 ] 7

[2 -  ]

1 -  1

Here if you look at the numbers, you have 1-1 at the bottom, and at the top and right side you have 6 and 7. If you add the 6 and 7, it gives 13 which is 2 or 4, but if you subtract them,,,,,, there's your other 1. You can see double 1's on both of these workouts.

It really helps to go back and do a few of the games that has already happened and look at how they did what. It is a little tricky, to get used to, but once you get the hang of it and see how it works, it will show you everytime. I don't know how many times i've used this and wanted to kick myself. Another big helper, if you see a number that won't get out of your head, PLAY IT!!!!!!! If you need me to explain more just let me know. I'll do what i can.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-