Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Poor Man Does Not Have A Chance??

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ttech10.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2011, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

this is what i believe. I believe that a more positive outlook, even in the worst scenario of life helps the body to be more healthy. I know it's not always easy to do, but that is my belief, but I agree, believing that you will win the jp because of some mumbo jumbo positive thinking bs, then no. the balls have no clue you even exist and no way you will change how they move in the tumbler.

but i do believe that stress will open doors to an unhealthy body opeing doors to all kinds of ailments. the body's individual cells are alive too, so they feel whatever strain mentally that you feel. they release stress hormones that invite free radicals to be more offensive and healthy cells to be nore vulnerable.

I know this works for a fact because there are literally thousands and thousands of recorded cases where people will heal themselves just because they think they received a medicine, when in fact it was only a placebo. that is enough proof for me that the brain is a very powerful machine. we cause most of our own problems. of course genes can play an important part.

maybe if i was 3 or 4 inches away from the tumblers when they did the drawing and concentrate really hard    ha ha , just kidding.

"...invite free radicals to be more offensive..."

Yeah, well if all they were all in jail where they belong you wouldn't have that problem and all those broken windows in downtown Seattle.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3857 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, well if all they were all in jail where they belong you wouldn't have that problem and all those broken windows in downtown Seattle.

ROFLMAO. 

but at least seattle can win a game (football)and not have a riot to celebrate.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Member #0
      January 1, 2000
      0 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

those radicals are not free, they cost white blood cells to jail themselves and occupy walls treat them in make shift tents.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
        Texas
        United States
        Member #92330
        June 5, 2010
        887 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

ttech 10,you are one serious bike rider.

have't rode a bike that far since i was a kid.

unless that bike was a harley,not schwinn.LOL

Ha, yea it's my new favorite thing and roads here are actually decent to ride on unlike back before I moved, not to mention the bike paths. Plus with the nice weather and scenery it'd be a shame not to get out and ride around. If I ever hit the jackpot it's going to be difficult to leave since it's so nice riding around and I've gotten so used to doing at least 10-15 miles a day around the beach or marina.