Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Okay 1 number to Play

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
louisville,ky
United States
Member #72809
March 28, 2009
9302 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

tks bigs i can see ur 385 comn to ky good luck

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
    Member #112061
    June 9, 2011
    8776 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2011, 11:59 am - IP Logged

413Dance

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2011, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Arkansas    7-0-3  strrrrrrrrrrrrrrNoel

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
        louisville,ky
        United States
        Member #72809
        March 28, 2009
        9302 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2011, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

lets make some hits bigs !!!!!!!!!!

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

lets make some hits bigs !!!!!!!!!!

I am on your team!!!!

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2011, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

For  those  states that have not had this number   hit.    Please  consider it.        1  number  to play   7 days     

7-0-3Noel

Searching  for the 1 number  to winbigSantaSmiley SantaSanta

Florida    hey    730         ho  ho  hoSmiley Santa

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

bigdreams's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
              PANAMA CITY
              United States
              Member #116795
              September 19, 2011
              231 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2011, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

703, yeah baby!!! Thanks Big!!!!!!!!

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

703, yeah baby!!! Thanks Big!!!!!!!!

OH  yeah  please  tell me  we broke  the  spell  and you are on your  way to winning  more money.  Cause I waited all  day to hear from youNoel

Jack-C's avatar - us
                  San Diego, CA
                  United States
                  Member #61467
                  May 24, 2008
                  28146 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Florida    hey    730         ho  ho  hoSmiley Santa

Of course, reading your orginial post, you said for those that have NOT had this number.  Florida had it 4 days before your post.  But, nice try.

bigdreams's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    PANAMA CITY
                    United States
                    Member #116795
                    September 19, 2011
                    231 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2011, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Girl, I hope the spell is broken too, I just got off of a 12 hour shift that was torture!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Jack-C's avatar - us
                      San Diego, CA
                      United States
                      Member #61467
                      May 24, 2008
                      28146 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Of course, reading your orginial post, you said for those that have NOT had this number.  Florida had it 4 days before your post.  But, nice try.

Also, your post was on November 30 and you said play for 7 days.  Took twice that long to hit!

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Also, your post was on November 30 and you said play for 7 days.  Took twice that long to hit!

Everybody  here   on every thread  I  have  posted     702  203  890  189  609 695     as   numbers  that will win thru xmas.....

I  always  post that   because they are good  all   month  like the  65  and 69  pair.   In a 1 draw state  you know  numbers  take longer to hit

I  also   plan on a number  to hit within 7 days  but  sometimes it takes longer so I repost it.......  I have  had  numerous  pm's with  players

and explain that   numbers  I post sometime  hit  and  sleep for a few draws but always  seen to come back.  You havs selective reading ' cause

you only read what suits you....You are jealous Jack always have been.  You want people to look up to you because you are a good player.

Ask  people here  if I have helped them  without asking  anything....  You keep attacking  me....this site is for everyone.....If  players 

other then you complain  we will stop  posting......reread  our threads  look at  players  who  just today said they were holding that 703  556  648

and won because  we reposted them.....Find someone else to pick on Jack_C  we admire  your game  but  you manner   sucks.....This  is  xmas

season     anytime    anyone  wins  because of what we post    We celebrate.....I don't care how long it was posted  and you should not

what you should care about is that  someone  some where  won and it helped them.  You are too busy  hating  on people.    You attack  me

because   you  know   that  despite  all   my  talking and having fun.  I  win.   Stop reading our threads   and get a life

READ THE THREADS   I  ALWAYS POSTS WHEN IT TOOK TOO LONG FOIR A NUMBER JACKThudAND I ALWAYS  POINT THAT OUT.  Leave me alone  please

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Everybody  here   on every thread  I  have  posted     702  203  890  189  609 695     as   numbers  that will win thru xmas.....

I  always  post that   because they are good  all   month  like the  65  and 69  pair.   In a 1 draw state  you know  numbers  take longer to hit

I  also   plan on a number  to hit within 7 days  but  sometimes it takes longer so I repost it.......  I have  had  numerous  pm's with  players

and explain that   numbers  I post sometime  hit  and  sleep for a few draws but always  seen to come back.  You havs selective reading ' cause

you only read what suits you....You are jealous Jack always have been.  You want people to look up to you because you are a good player.

Ask  people here  if I have helped them  without asking  anything....  You keep attacking  me....this site is for everyone.....If  players 

other then you complain  we will stop  posting......reread  our threads  look at  players  who  just today said they were holding that 703  556  648

and won because  we reposted them.....Find someone else to pick on Jack_C  we admire  your game  but  you manner   sucks.....This  is  xmas

season     anytime    anyone  wins  because of what we post    We celebrate.....I don't care how long it was posted  and you should not

what you should care about is that  someone  some where  won and it helped them.  You are too busy  hating  on people.    You attack  me

because   you  know   that  despite  all   my  talking and having fun.  I  win.   Stop reading our threads   and get a life

READ THE THREADS   I  ALWAYS POSTS WHEN IT TOOK TOO LONG FOIR A NUMBER JACKThudAND I ALWAYS  POINT THAT OUT.  Leave me alone  please

I agree  hack,  you have  attacked my wife  too many times with  petty stuff......She is not hurting anybody  and  I read her  Pm's  and

players  always  like that Colleen  does what she does... Let's take this up with Todd

Don Singleton        big sing  US Flag

LuckyDrew's avatar - vector 20train%20small.jpg
                            New York NY
                            United States
                            Member #100766
                            November 18, 2010
                            5554 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

I agree  hack,  you have  attacked my wife  too many times with  petty stuff......She is not hurting anybody  and  I read her  Pm's  and

players  always  like that Colleen  does what she does... Let's take this up with Todd

Don Singleton        big sing  US Flag

Big dont  mind him bro!!!!  kepp doing  your   thing both u and collen!!!  bot awesome Duo...... jack c .. relax man.. we appreciate your input too. but lets keep it clean man... we are all here for one common goal...... lets work together and get it done.....!! Group Hug

jack c -- Relax and thank you fo ryour  positive input across the boards!!

Bigs....  Take  a Breather and we all thank you guys for the positive in put u have done for all of us thus far!!!! including myself personally!! Thankyou!!

Cheers

wish me luck - im going in!

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged
                              bigdsing's avatar - lightening

United States
                              Member #60310
                              March 28, 2008
                              6374 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

We  like  these   for  4 to 5 days

703  734  724  172  (could repeat)   173  147  323  312  234  134    246     Noel

Wink

they are  going to come back  florida.     

Till xmas  you  should include these

Noel  703  780  178   098  198  583  158  603    and yes 180