Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Okay 1 number to Play

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Everybody  here   on every thread  I  have  posted     702  203  890  189  609 695     as   numbers  that will win thru xmas.....

I  always  post that   because they are good  all   month  like the  65  and 69  pair.   In a 1 draw state  you know  numbers  take longer to hit

I  also   plan on a number  to hit within 7 days  but  sometimes it takes longer so I repost it.......  I have  had  numerous  pm's with  players

and explain that   numbers  I post sometime  hit  and  sleep for a few draws but always  seen to come back.  You havs selective reading ' cause

you only read what suits you....You are jealous Jack always have been.  You want people to look up to you because you are a good player.

Ask  people here  if I have helped them  without asking  anything....  You keep attacking  me....this site is for everyone.....If  players 

other then you complain  we will stop  posting......reread  our threads  look at  players  who  just today said they were holding that 703  556  648

and won because  we reposted them.....Find someone else to pick on Jack_C  we admire  your game  but  you manner   sucks.....This  is  xmas

season     anytime    anyone  wins  because of what we post    We celebrate.....I don't care how long it was posted  and you should not

what you should care about is that  someone  some where  won and it helped them.  You are too busy  hating  on people.    You attack  me

because   you  know   that  despite  all   my  talking and having fun.  I  win.   Stop reading our threads   and get a life

READ THE THREADS   I  ALWAYS POSTS WHEN IT TOOK TOO LONG FOIR A NUMBER JACKThudAND I ALWAYS  POINT THAT OUT.  Leave me alone  please

bigd do your thang you are good at what u do i like your work and your style .. Jack - c you are good with your pair prediction criticizing others has been a bad habit on your side.No No You need to stop that on your part. Lots of people admire your works including me. Its fair to say that you are execellent on pair predictions by trapping two pairs. Your criticism just take credit from you. Learn your mistakes try not to put people under the bus and lets win together..No Pity!

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

bigd do your thang you are good at what u do i like your work and your style .. Jack - c you are good with your pair prediction criticizing others has been a bad habit on your side.No No You need to stop that on your part. Lots of people admire your works including me. Its fair to say that you are execellent on pair predictions by trapping two pairs. Your criticism just take credit from you. Learn your mistakes try not to put people under the bus and lets win together..No Pity!

WHat  bothers  me  is  I am the first to admitt  I am not always  right  But  ....if  jack reads  florida  4 days  thread  we told all 

florida players that

703  would come back....If I am wrong then I can accept it, but  Jack is always attacking  me  and  I am tired of it....   It's  not right at all...

No matter how long he has been here.....crictism is i thing  attacking people  and  not telling the truth is another 

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

NativeSlew67's avatar - 52982010151414212343150
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #95055
      August 2, 2010
      1623 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

oh boy do i agree..........well said. bigdsing keep up the great work.......

"In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number."

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

oh boy do i agree..........well said. bigdsing keep up the great work.......

Thank you  NativeSlew6,  addai  and Drew

Sad thing is jack reads our posts to get the winning numbers , otherwise why read them.

Orangutan Forest
          United States
          Member #95128
          August 4, 2010
          12753 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Let me throw in my two cents,..........Bigdsings posts ROCK ,........time after time on point ,bringing riches to LP Players.Ya know when your really good at something , your always going to have somebody there trying to kick or knock you down , like bad gamblers that pick on good posters that know how to pick winning numbers.So I guess if you don't like to win cash,................the cheese is at the front door,....... to go with your whine.

Thanks Bigdsing for posting WINNING numbers !!!!!!!!!

12/9 703          12/15 0703   NY Banana

US Flag "I Love NY"

Fayfulatte's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
            Detroit,Michgan
            United States
            Member #84785
            January 3, 2010
            2046 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey bigdsing keep up  the good work its CHRISTMAS MISSED THAT 609 IN MICHGAN YESTERDAY WAS @ WORK DIDNT PLAY YOUR NUMBERS ARE ON FIRE U CAN PLAY THEM AS MANY DAYS AS U WANT BECAUSE THATS HOW THE NUMBER FALL play to wtg

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
              Albany,Georgia
              United States
              Member #45615
              August 24, 2006
              2135 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey bigdsing keep up  the good work its CHRISTMAS MISSED THAT 609 IN MICHGAN YESTERDAY WAS @ WORK DIDNT PLAY YOUR NUMBERS ARE ON FIRE U CAN PLAY THEM AS MANY DAYS AS U WANT BECAUSE THATS HOW THE NUMBER FALL play to wtg

Firer DOOM DOOM FIRER !! good job!!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
                Member #62906
                July 12, 2008
                1400 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2011, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Everybody  here   on every thread  I  have  posted     702  203  890  189  609 695     as   numbers  that will win thru xmas.....

I  always  post that   because they are good  all   month  like the  65  and 69  pair.   In a 1 draw state  you know  numbers  take longer to hit

I  also   plan on a number  to hit within 7 days  but  sometimes it takes longer so I repost it.......  I have  had  numerous  pm's with  players

and explain that   numbers  I post sometime  hit  and  sleep for a few draws but always  seen to come back.  You havs selective reading ' cause

you only read what suits you....You are jealous Jack always have been.  You want people to look up to you because you are a good player.

Ask  people here  if I have helped them  without asking  anything....  You keep attacking  me....this site is for everyone.....If  players 

other then you complain  we will stop  posting......reread  our threads  look at  players  who  just today said they were holding that 703  556  648

and won because  we reposted them.....Find someone else to pick on Jack_C  we admire  your game  but  you manner   sucks.....This  is  xmas

season     anytime    anyone  wins  because of what we post    We celebrate.....I don't care how long it was posted  and you should not

what you should care about is that  someone  some where  won and it helped them.  You are too busy  hating  on people.    You attack  me

because   you  know   that  despite  all   my  talking and having fun.  I  win.   Stop reading our threads   and get a life

READ THE THREADS   I  ALWAYS POSTS WHEN IT TOOK TOO LONG FOIR A NUMBER JACKThudAND I ALWAYS  POINT THAT OUT.  Leave me alone  please

I Agree!  bigdsing...keep on doing your thang...and thanks for helping us all win BIG!

It appears that Jack-C is always on the attack...lol

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2011, 2:00 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  bigdsing...keep on doing your thang...and thanks for helping us all win BIG!

It appears that Jack-C is always on the attack...lol

Thank you Andis  and players....I remember I would  complain to my grandma  about  some kids not playing fair  and she would say...

girl  "one monkey don't stop no show"  and I would be like...what is she talking about ?  Now that saying comes to mind....LOL

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

joeyd's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                    oswego NY
                    United States
                    Member #64315
                    August 24, 2008
                    1625 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2011, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Bigd you are one of the nicest and most helpful posters on this website . You and your wife have always offered your help to me . And I always look forward to your postings ! Xmas is about a week away and I know all you want is for everyone to win some extra xmas money before it gets here . Keep up the great work and please never stop helping us all with your suburb number postings !

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                      Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #113973
                      July 20, 2011
                      13053 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2011, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

BigD & C PLEASE do NOT ever think of not posting.  I for one, look forward to your posts.  I have learned a lot from you and still need to learn much more.  You guys NEVER ask for anything in return.  All you do is post to help everyone get a win.  Please don't let one person get under your skin.  It isnt worth it.  Just keep doing what you are doing!

I will continue to look for you and your posts.  Wishing you guys the best for the holidays!!!  Rudolph

but if you do ever decide to stop posting you can come on over to the NY dream team!  We would love to have you back with us...   :-)

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

LuckyDrew's avatar - vector 20train%20small.jpg
                        New York NY
                        United States
                        Member #100766
                        November 18, 2010
                        5554 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

BigD & C PLEASE do NOT ever think of not posting.  I for one, look forward to your posts.  I have learned a lot from you and still need to learn much more.  You guys NEVER ask for anything in return.  All you do is post to help everyone get a win.  Please don't let one person get under your skin.  It isnt worth it.  Just keep doing what you are doing!

I will continue to look for you and your posts.  Wishing you guys the best for the holidays!!!  Rudolph

but if you do ever decide to stop posting you can come on over to the NY dream team!  We would love to have you back with us...   :-)

I Agree! x10

wish me luck - im going in!

United States
                          Member #112061
                          June 9, 2011
                          8776 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Just stop by to see what was going on  and I have to put my two cents in

Colleen and Don  you guys are greatest and you  r so helpful to every one ,you have help so many people including me and I just want to say thank u and please do not quit posting

blessing to you guysDance

And Merry Christmas

bigdreams's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                            PANAMA CITY
                            United States
                            Member #116795
                            September 19, 2011
                            231 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2011, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                              louisville,ky
                              United States
                              Member #72809
                              March 28, 2009
                              9289 Posts
                              Posted: December 17, 2011, 9:07 am - IP Logged

well u know how i feel about the situation u guys are family and thats one of the problems i have on not just your thread but other threads this is to help others because if you were rich and knew every single number that was going to hit u wouldnt be on here...LOL if i had a sun that could make it rain it would be on here but since ur helpn others peeps let'em go . U know that mocked GOD and guess what he's a wonderful God he is generous and good to all people no matter their faults.Homie keep up the good job.love ya fam

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"