Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

20 Years and Never Hit

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Indigo.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

"Do you know where your numbers are?"

Upgrade your membership here at the LP so you can have access to the many tools available. Start by "searching" numbers...find your game's hottest number. You can lower your odds tremendously in lots of small ways :)

Indigo's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    New York
    United States
    Member #119717
    December 1, 2011
    23 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2011, 10:36 am - IP Logged

I have been playing the same numbers for 20 years. I don't want new numbers. If I change my numbers they might come out. Just pray for me darling.

CALI
      Afghanistan
      Member #118735
      November 6, 2011
      134 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2011, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

As of Jan 2012 my Mega group in 3 months has now spent what 1 person playing $20 per month will have spent in 30 YEARS. Were only 3 months into this weekly plays and they are already frustrated. LMAO, because were a microwave society

United States
        Member #106134
        February 13, 2011
        806 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2011, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

The way the odds are with these games, you could probably buy 5 tickets for every single drawing for the next 500,000 years and still not win.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I been playing lotto for 20 years and never hit. I won a free play every now and then. I play my lotto ticket annually. What a joke.

Hello Indigo, just curious, are you playing one line of numbers or does your ticket have several lines?

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2011, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

You could play the same numbers for the next 100 years and still not win...that's just the odds of the game. I thought you were perhaps looking for some new advice on numbers to play or how to better your odds but you've only told us you've never hit which, by the way, 99.9% of lottery players never have either as far as a jackpot. What?

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
              Mcminnville, Oregon
              United States
              Member #3013
              December 13, 2003
              3051 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing powerball since 1996 and have not won anything major past $100.  So that is 15 years but I am not stopping because the minute you stop you can't win anything.  I just started mega millions this year here in oregon.  So now I have two chances at winning.  Good luck to you.  Don't stop playing if that is what you like to do.  I like to play the lottery as my form of entertainment besides watching sports on the T.V.  So if it is something that you like to do do not get discouraged remain vigilant and keep at it.  If your trying to quit the lottery though then maybe you should but I am not going to give up because you will never win then.  Good luck on your tickets.-weshar75

New York
                United States
                Member #119717
                December 1, 2011
                23 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello Indigo, just curious, are you playing one line of numbers or does your ticket have several lines?

I am playing 4 lines. I believe that give me 4 chances. I play my card annually.

New York
                  United States
                  Member #119717
                  December 1, 2011
                  23 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing powerball since 1996 and have not won anything major past $100.  So that is 15 years but I am not stopping because the minute you stop you can't win anything.  I just started mega millions this year here in oregon.  So now I have two chances at winning.  Good luck to you.  Don't stop playing if that is what you like to do.  I like to play the lottery as my form of entertainment besides watching sports on the T.V.  So if it is something that you like to do do not get discouraged remain vigilant and keep at it.  If your trying to quit the lottery though then maybe you should but I am not going to give up because you will never win then.  Good luck on your tickets.-weshar75

I'm not going to quit. Good luck to you and thank you.

New York
                    United States
                    Member #119717
                    December 1, 2011
                    23 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2011, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

You could play the same numbers for the next 100 years and still not win...that's just the odds of the game. I thought you were perhaps looking for some new advice on numbers to play or how to better your odds but you've only told us you've never hit which, by the way, 99.9% of lottery players never have either as far as a jackpot. What?

Your words are all I need. Everyone has been very supportive in their own way. I don't feel like I am alone in my quest to win something. I wish everyone the best of luck. I know it is human instinct to want more, so I am going to hang in there with you guys out there in cyberland. This is a great site; it's encouraging. Thank you.

New York
                      United States
                      Member #119717
                      December 1, 2011
                      23 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2011, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

As of Jan 2012 my Mega group in 3 months has now spent what 1 person playing $20 per month will have spent in 30 YEARS. Were only 3 months into this weekly plays and they are already frustrated. LMAO, because were a microwave society

I don't spend a lot of money; it only takes one ticket to win. I have 4 chances per drawing.

New York
                        United States
                        Member #119717
                        December 1, 2011
                        23 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

The way the odds are with these games, you could probably buy 5 tickets for every single drawing for the next 500,000 years and still not win.

It is a game of chance. I hope I get my chance soon; I need time to enjoy my winning. :):):)

JAP69's avatar - alas
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8790 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I been playing lotto for 20 years and never hit. I won a free play every now and then. I play my lotto ticket annually. What a joke.

Playing the same numbers for over 20 years have run your number list thru that many years of filters. 

I think your free play is given to you as a quick pick. Maybe you will win the big one on the quick pick.

Couple Betting Same Numbers For Years Hits Jackpot

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/video/28666524/detail.html#ixzz1fL1yNAQF

MAGA

New York
                            United States
                            Member #119717
                            December 1, 2011
                            23 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2011, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Playing the same numbers for over 20 years have run your number list thru that many years of filters. 

I think your free play is given to you as a quick pick. Maybe you will win the big one on the quick pick.

Couple Betting Same Numbers For Years Hits Jackpot

Read more: http://www.wbaltv.com/video/28666524/detail.html#ixzz1fL1yNAQF

Thank you for the positive reinforcement; I will check out the site.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19826 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2011, 10:02 am - IP Logged

There simple aren't enough jackpots for everyone who play to win one during their life time.  Some have suggested games that are easier to win with smaller jackpots but that idea just doesn't get much traction with the average lottery players.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking