Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Play 10 & Win/All States

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ekem6078.

Page 4 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
ekem6078's avatar - winter
TN
United States
Member #88776
March 23, 2010
2212 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2012, 3:06 am - IP Logged

I did some back-testing for Illinosis; it works fairly well. Try it for yourself Smile  Wish it would work for Pick 4....

I know thats right whit.  I'm working on that now.  I'll let you guys know when I come up with something ok.

TN
    United States
    Member #88776
    March 23, 2010
    2212 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2012, 3:20 am - IP Logged

would it work in illinois??

capu, hope you got a hit.  ILL..had the 62 pair 1-13.   and next day came 629 Hope you got it.

TN
      United States
      Member #88776
      March 23, 2010
      2212 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2012, 3:22 am - IP Logged

I got a box hit todayHurray! Tn had the 78 pair 1-13  and today  1-17 even number was 887 Banana

TN
        United States
        Member #88776
        March 23, 2010
        2212 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2012, 3:51 am - IP Logged

seems as if it dont work well in Arkansas

titto1 Hope you got these   Arkansa had these,  12-2  (25 pair) came 572  12-3          12-9 (63pair) came 163  12-11 and 365  12-16   then on 12-23 (79 pair) came 970  12-28    Need I say more IT WORKS GREAT FOR ARK TOO.

Greensboro, NC
          United States
          Member #106037
          February 11, 2011
          38 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2012, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, ekem6078, I'm really looking forward to it.  If your Pick 4 works as well as the Pick 3, we're all in for quite a treat! Your Pick 3 system is the bomb!  NC had a box hit yesterday - 006!  I didn't play, but to know that there's a winning system around is a good thing to know for the future  Thanks again for sharing this...Lovies

Houston
            United States
            Member #116227
            September 6, 2011
            88 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Could someone help me with this and tell me everything from step one , i just need to know how to do it for TX .

Charlotte,NC
              United States
              Member #121836
              January 18, 2012
              4 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2012, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi tonyg,

I went back and found this.... because i wanted to know too. here it is below

I have back tested this system in my state TN.,  and have won once, twice and sometimes three times a week. (I'm just keeping it real folks) by this system.  After I started hitting so much, I looked at other states to see if it works for ALL STATES.  And guess what IT DOES. And the best part is it doesn't go COLD THAT MUCH.   It's very simple. All you have to do is. Use the second number of your friday midday draw and the second number of your even draw and pair them. Then cover your bases by using 0-9 as your third number. Here is a explain: Lets say your midday on friday was 937 and your even was 264. Now use 36 as your pair for the week, plus 0-9 as the third digit. So you would be playing these numbers until your next fridays midday& even draw.

361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 & 360 Play all str/box midday/even.  THAT'S  IT.  I TOLD YOU IT WAS SIMPLE. And not only that it      W O R K S. Back test it in your state and am sure you will agree.  But please REMEMBER there maybe a week when it wont work, but be patient, cause it will get back hot quick.     GOOD LUCK Lep

Greensboro, NC
                United States
                Member #106037
                February 11, 2011
                38 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2012, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello tonyg,

Your last Friday's mid-day and evening numbers were 059 and 614.  That makes the middle numbers 5 and 1.  So you would play 51.  For your third number, you would use 0-9.  So you would play 510, 512, 513,514 and so on down the line.

Go back and read the first post if you're still not sure how to do it. 

I have not back-tested it in TX, don't know how well it works for your state.

Hope this helps...

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #116227
                  September 6, 2011
                  88 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2012, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

hey whit , 

thanks a lot for the response , but do i only do this on fridays ?

Greensboro, NC
                    United States
                    Member #106037
                    February 11, 2011
                    38 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2012, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I have not tried doing it on any other days except fridays; that's the orignal instructions. 

You pick your base numbers on fridays, and you play those 10 numbers all week.

Why not try back-testing this system and see what happens?  That's what I've been doing for NC...Smile

Play on paper first, don't bet real money until you get the hang of it.

TN
                      United States
                      Member #88776
                      March 23, 2010
                      2212 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2012, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, GOT IT FOR PICK 4, but still backtesting it.  THE PICK 4 SYSTEM COMING AT YOU SOON KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR IT OK.   It's time we started getting back some of our money that we have paid to our states lotteries lol lol... Later ekem6078

TN
                        United States
                        Member #88776
                        March 23, 2010
                        2212 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Could someone help me with this and tell me everything from step one , i just need to know how to do it for TX .

Thanks ladystan and whit for explaning the system to tonyg. we are in this thing together and it always good to help oneanother out. So good looking out.   Hey tonyg if you're haven't trouble backtesting TX I will be happy to help you out. I'll get back to you really soon about how TX doing with this ok.  Good Luck Lepall and less get paid

TN
                          United States
                          Member #88776
                          March 23, 2010
                          2212 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2012, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Remember guys if the second number of your friday mid/ev is the same, you have to decide wheter to play them or mirror then. ex 488mid 187 ev  you decide wheter to play 88 or 33.  most of the time the mirror will come or 83. When this happens I usually just continue to play last week pair.   Good Luck to you all

Greensboro, NC
                            United States
                            Member #106037
                            February 11, 2011
                            38 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2012, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys, GOT IT FOR PICK 4, but still backtesting it.  THE PICK 4 SYSTEM COMING AT YOU SOON KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR IT OK.   It's time we started getting back some of our money that we have paid to our states lotteries lol lol... Later ekem6078

Patiently waiting...Blue Angel

Greensboro, NC
                              United States
                              Member #106037
                              February 11, 2011
                              38 Posts
                              Posted: January 19, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Remember guys if the second number of your friday mid/ev is the same, you have to decide wheter to play them or mirror then. ex 488mid 187 ev  you decide wheter to play 88 or 33.  most of the time the mirror will come or 83. When this happens I usually just continue to play last week pair.   Good Luck to you all

In the states that I've been back-testing, I've found that doubles hit almost the same as the regular numbers; there's no difference.  The only "hitch" to this system (which is not the system's fault, really) is with states that have only one play on Sundays, or no plays.  The numbers don't seem to hit as often for these states...  But test this for yourself to be sure...

Page 4 of 10