Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Play 10 & Win/All States

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ekem6078.

Page 5 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
ekem6078's avatar - winter
TN
United States
Member #88776
March 23, 2010
2212 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2012, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks, ekem6078, I'm really looking forward to it.  If your Pick 4 works as well as the Pick 3, we're all in for quite a treat! Your Pick 3 system is the bomb!  NC had a box hit yesterday - 006!  I didn't play, but to know that there's a winning system around is a good thing to know for the future  Thanks again for sharing this...Lovies

You welcome whit.

TN
    United States
    Member #88776
    March 23, 2010
    2212 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2012, 1:52 am - IP Logged

In the states that I've been back-testing, I've found that doubles hit almost the same as the regular numbers; there's no difference.  The only "hitch" to this system (which is not the system's fault, really) is with states that have only one play on Sundays, or no plays.  The numbers don't seem to hit as often for these states...  But test this for yourself to be sure...

Thats cool whit, I've only backtested a few states. But I know that most of the time in TN. KY. and ILL  sometimes the double will come and sometimes it will mirror or come with its mirror number.  like 22 will come 22, 77 or 27.  I just wonted everyone to be aware of this.

TN
      United States
      Member #88776
      March 23, 2010
      2212 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2012, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey gang I found TWO ways that would help decrease the number of numbers to play the pick 3.  As I mention in the first post of the thread . cover your bases with the third number using 0-9.  If you don't wont to play that many numbers. Here's what you do.  1. You can play the digits that came from you thursdays midday/even draw along with the fridays midday/even second numbers. ex:mid on top even on bottom.

Thursday    Friday

274            859

264            243  So you would play 544  547  546  542 only 4#s to play. Sometimes there maybe more, but most of the time it's less than 10 numbers. I also found that this method hits alot. 

The second way to decrease the numbers to play is only use the first two numbers of your fridays mid/ev along with your second number of fridays mid/ev.  So your number to play would be  548  542  only 2# to play. 

By using both methods you would decrease your number to play. And believe me it works great esp, if your on a budget like myself. But if you can afford to play all 10 by all mean DO SO.                 TRY IT. IT WORKS.  Good LuckLep

Greensboro, NC
        United States
        Member #106037
        February 11, 2011
        38 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey gang I found TWO ways that would help decrease the number of numbers to play the pick 3.  As I mention in the first post of the thread . cover your bases with the third number using 0-9.  If you don't wont to play that many numbers. Here's what you do.  1. You can play the digits that came from you thursdays midday/even draw along with the fridays midday/even second numbers. ex:mid on top even on bottom.

Thursday    Friday

274            859

264            243  So you would play 544  547  546  542 only 4#s to play. Sometimes there maybe more, but most of the time it's less than 10 numbers. I also found that this method hits alot. 

The second way to decrease the numbers to play is only use the first two numbers of your fridays mid/ev along with your second number of fridays mid/ev.  So your number to play would be  548  542  only 2# to play. 

By using both methods you would decrease your number to play. And believe me it works great esp, if your on a budget like myself. But if you can afford to play all 10 by all mean DO SO.                 TRY IT. IT WORKS.  Good LuckLep

Sounds good, ekem6079.  I'll have to back test it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the share...Wink

TN
          United States
          Member #88776
          March 23, 2010
          2212 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Thats cool whit, I've only backtested a few states. But I know that most of the time in TN. KY. and ILL  sometimes the double will come and sometimes it will mirror or come with its mirror number.  like 22 will come 22, 77 or 27.  I just wonted everyone to be aware of this.

Got a box hit today in TN 813 middayHurray!Tn had the 88 pair on 1-20.  So like I mention in the above post Sometimes the pair will come with it's mirror number, then use 0-9 as the third number.   Good luck this evening everyoneLep

Greensboro, NC
            United States
            Member #106037
            February 11, 2011
            38 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Got a box hit today in TN 813 middayHurray!Tn had the 88 pair on 1-20.  So like I mention in the above post Sometimes the pair will come with it's mirror number, then use 0-9 as the third number.   Good luck this evening everyoneLep

Congrats, ekem6078!  Hope you have many more...Cheers

TN
              United States
              Member #88776
              March 23, 2010
              2212 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2012, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, ekem6078!  Hope you have many more...Cheers

Thanks whit, how's it working for you?

TN
                United States
                Member #88776
                March 23, 2010
                2212 Posts
                Posted: January 22, 2012, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Got another box TN 328 Hurray!even Tn had the 88 pair 1-20.  Watch the posts guys.   Good LuckLep

TN
                  United States
                  Member #88776
                  March 23, 2010
                  2212 Posts
                  Posted: January 22, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Refer to the above post whit. Tell  me you got that 940 tonight, cause NC had the 44 pair 1-20Wink

Greensboro, NC
                    United States
                    Member #106037
                    February 11, 2011
                    38 Posts
                    Posted: January 22, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Got another box TN 328 Hurray!even Tn had the 88 pair 1-20.  Watch the posts guys.   Good LuckLep

Wow, ekem6978 - you're on a roll!  Two hits in one day!  Those mirror numbers really work...  Congrats again Thumbs Up

Greensboro, NC
                      United States
                      Member #106037
                      February 11, 2011
                      38 Posts
                      Posted: January 22, 2012, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Refer to the above post whit. Tell  me you got that 940 tonight, cause NC had the 44 pair 1-20Wink

Darn, I missed it, ekem6078, maybe next time.

Your system is the best Pick 3 System that I've seen here on LP, and I've seen several of them.

Continued success to you...

robert66's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                        Statesville
                        United States
                        Member #88971
                        March 27, 2010
                        51 Posts
                        Posted: January 22, 2012, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey, missed it today also. Used the 44 pairs and came up with several combinations which included 494 for a boxed combo and didn't playUnhappy. Will play tonight with the same 44 pairs. ekem6078, you are incredible! Thanks for your post,knowledge and advice on the system! Absolutely the best yet!

US Flag

Greensboro, NC
                          United States
                          Member #106037
                          February 11, 2011
                          38 Posts
                          Posted: January 22, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

944 hit midday in NC.  I missed it again also.  One thing about it though, this system is really hot.  Hope it stays that way for awhile...

robert66's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                            Statesville
                            United States
                            Member #88971
                            March 27, 2010
                            51 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2012, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

OK, this is Monday. Should we use Friday's mid and eve picks [mid-047]and [eve-342]to find pairs? I found the 026 in Friday 1/13/12 numbers [mid-702] and [eve-867]. Just trying to figure out what pairs to play for this week.

US Flag

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11158 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2012, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Good idea, but doesn't work in NM.

Page 5 of 10