Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psst! Wanna Know A Secret? California Cores for F5 :)

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2011, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

While on a research kick, I thought I'd share some info for California Fantasy 5 Players.

Before I begin...jackpot players from all states....do you know what the Hottest Number is in your game?

No? Well,why not?? LOL A simple search here on the LP can help you determine it. With just ONE KEY Number you can drastically reduce your odds. Newbies...take note.

In California's 5/39 game your odds of winning that jackpot are 1:575,757.

Playing ONE KEY Number all of the time (and why not use the HOTTEST one) reduces your odds to 1:73,815.

Playing TWO KEY Numbers all of the time will drop you down to 1:7,770 Odds.

Playing THREE KEY Numbers gets you to 1:630 Odds.

Well,that's all fine and good but WHAT NUMBERS you say?

The HOTTTEST California's Fantasy 5 Number is....13. Bad luck? Not Here in Sunny Cali!

The HOTTTEST bunch to go along with Number 13 are...

01  11  21  31

04  14  24  34

05  15  25  35

09  19  29  39 

That's 17 numbers all together. But if we play 13 as our KEY then that brings our odds down to 1:1,820 on any given day using a Full Wheel.

Go back through the Fantasy 5 history and see for yourself how many times this group of numbers produces 3 spots, 4 spots and JACKPOTS.

If you really want to win the BIG ONE...start by simply finding your HOTTEST NUMBER :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3815 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2011, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

While on a research kick, I thought I'd share some info for California Fantasy 5 Players.

Before I begin...jackpot players from all states....do you know what the Hottest Number is in your game?

No? Well,why not?? LOL A simple search here on the LP can help you determine it. With just ONE KEY Number you can drastically reduce your odds. Newbies...take note.

In California's 5/39 game your odds of winning that jackpot are 1:575,757.

Playing ONE KEY Number all of the time (and why not use the HOTTEST one) reduces your odds to 1:73,815.

Playing TWO KEY Numbers all of the time will drop you down to 1:7,770 Odds.

Playing THREE KEY Numbers gets you to 1:630 Odds.

Well,that's all fine and good but WHAT NUMBERS you say?

The HOTTTEST California's Fantasy 5 Number is....13. Bad luck? Not Here in Sunny Cali!

The HOTTTEST bunch to go along with Number 13 are...

01  11  21  31

04  14  24  34

05  15  25  35

09  19  29  39 

That's 17 numbers all together. But if we play 13 as our KEY then that brings our odds down to 1:1,820 on any given day using a Full Wheel.

Go back through the Fantasy 5 history and see for yourself how many times this group of numbers produces 3 spots, 4 spots and JACKPOTS.

If you really want to win the BIG ONE...start by simply finding your HOTTEST NUMBER :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

I like your thinking/reasoning LL!

How do you determine any given states hottest number?  I ask because there are multiple ways to do that, and depending upon the way it's done, the hottest number could change.

Do you look at all drawings since the game began? 

Thanks!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
      N.C.
      United States
      Member #59229
      March 9, 2008
      327 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Good post Lottolaughs, I agree!Cheers

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I like your thinking/reasoning LL!

How do you determine any given states hottest number?  I ask because there are multiple ways to do that, and depending upon the way it's done, the hottest number could change.

Do you look at all drawings since the game began? 

Thanks!

Hey buddy :)

I had a feeling you'd be by visiting soon,lol. That's why I'm working on NY's Take Five right now. Stay tuned for your HOTTEST NUMBER. I'm going to take it a step further and also do the Hottest Pair and see if we can't reduce those odds even more. (And,yes, I look at all the draws since the game began :) You're right,the hottest number can change on a daily basis but since I'm a stickler for "sticking" with the same numbers I'm going to stick with what is hottest at the moment for at least a year.   

I may have to update the CALIF numbers as I found that I was doing something wrong with my calculations. The above ones are also good but I think these may work a little better since I found CALIFORNIA'S FANTASY 5 HOTTEST PAIR--13-24

Play These With:

02  12  22  32

05  15  25  35

06  16  26  36

09  19  29  39

Now that's 18 Numbers instead of 17. But guess what? Since we have the Hottest Pair we can play a 2 Key Wheel which leaves us with 1: 560 ODDS. The last time a JACKPOT hit from these was back on May 27,2011-----02-06-16-32-39. (And our Hot Pair didn't even show up,go figure!) But It's gettin' ready to POP..I feel it,lol. If you look back at the NOV and DEC results...so far it's hit   (7) 4 Spots and  (10) 3 Spots.

If any 112 CALIF folks who are game and want a Set of 5 numbers to play from or just keep an eye on paper, please PM me and I'll give them out until they are all gone. I think that's right,lol. 560 divided by 5 is 112,right?

Okay,I've said enough....back to work on NY Take 5! 

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7713 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Okay,Take 5er's...here are your HOT NUMBERS!

NEW YORK'S TAKE 5 HOTTEST PAIR--06-10

Play These With:

02  12  22  32

03  13  23  33

08  18  28  38

09  19  29  39

We just missed a JACKPOT...Wish I had gotten on the ball sooner. On Dec 3 the JP was 10-18-33-38-39. But that's okay. Another one will be on the way. Again,any 112 game Take 5er's who want a Set of 5 numbers,please PM me. Same odds here as for CA F5.....1 : 560! 

long beach, Cali
            United States
            Member #120001
            December 7, 2011
            64 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2011, 3:21 am - IP Logged

13 is NOT A HOT NUMBER Right now. The HOT Numbers Are 27 23 26 28. Seriously 13 has not been hit since 11.23.2011 Cmon MAN.

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7713 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2011, 9:12 am - IP Logged

13 is NOT A HOT NUMBER Right now. The HOT Numbers Are 27 23 26 28. Seriously 13 has not been hit since 11.23.2011 Cmon MAN.

I disagree. It's not about the HOT number right now...it's about the Hottest number throughout the entire history. If you do the research you'll see that. And I'm not a man,thank you.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2133 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2011, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello laught, I have this idea, rather than a number three central figures of the trio
                What will 02 to 38 trios are = 7770, then
                Laught instead we use a three fell from 73,815 to 7,770, with 100% fantastic,
                Since the pairs are 02 to 38 = 666. Of course both trio and pairs can be reduced with filtering
                Then you put the two ends of the missing numbers to make the bet
                Example = 39 / 5
                01 12 23 25 35

long beach, Cali
                  United States
                  Member #120001
                  December 7, 2011
                  64 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2011, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Well History Thats cool. What good is that going to do for you? The best history is the last 12 Draws. ALL OF THE WINNING NUMBERS are in those Draws. DONT BELIEVE ME? WELL LOOK FOR YOURSELF

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7713 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2011, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Well History Thats cool. What good is that going to do for you? The best history is the last 12 Draws. ALL OF THE WINNING NUMBERS are in those Draws. DONT BELIEVE ME? WELL LOOK FOR YOURSELF

Yes,the last 12 draws. We all know most of the numbers that will come up are from those draws...that's nothing new and has been mentioned here on the LP many times. Maybe you don't understand what I'm trying to do or show here. You seem like you have it all figured out...well that's great. Tell us when your numbers hit a jackpot and you can keep an eye here on my numbers and see when mine hit too. 

I don't know why every time I post things on the Pick 5 forum someone always has to sort of....challenge me? I write from research. If you've put in 20+ years like I have been doing this then by all means let's exchange some positive ideas. But if you've been on this board for one week, please don't come on my thread and try to start trouble. All I try to do is help people...if you don't find this helpful,please don't read it.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                      Have At It Then...Go Ahead!!!
                      United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2011, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Yes,the last 12 draws. We all know most of the numbers that will come up are from those draws...that's nothing new and has been mentioned here on the LP many times. Maybe you don't understand what I'm trying to do or show here. You seem like you have it all figured out...well that's great. Tell us when your numbers hit a jackpot and you can keep an eye here on my numbers and see when mine hit too. 

I don't know why every time I post things on the Pick 5 forum someone always has to sort of....challenge me? I write from research. If you've put in 20+ years like I have been doing this then by all means let's exchange some positive ideas. But if you've been on this board for one week, please don't come on my thread and try to start trouble. All I try to do is help people...if you don't find this helpful,please don't read it.

Greetings Lottolaughs,

Very interesting and creative as always.

Many blessings to you!!!

p.s. Everything that fly's, craps wherever,

so when you see or hear them coming, don't bother to look up.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

long beach, Cali
                        United States
                        Member #120001
                        December 7, 2011
                        64 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2011, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I have no intent on being rude. I just want you to do good. Maybe im not understanding you correctly but i wish you the best of skill.

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7713 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2011, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Lottolaughs,

Very interesting and creative as always.

Many blessings to you!!!

p.s. Everything that fly's, craps wherever,

so when you see or hear them coming, don't bother to look up.

LOL..Thank You Empress! Always good to see you :) Santa

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7713 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2011, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I have no intent on being rude. I just want you to do good. Maybe im not understanding you correctly but i wish you the best of skill.

Thank You...I don't mean to be either. I chose my username for a purpose...cuz I like to laugh and have fun trying to beat the lottery. Now let's see what we can do for you about your wheels.

long beach, Cali
                              United States
                              Member #120001
                              December 7, 2011
                              64 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2011, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Yeah i need some wheels. The wheels on this website cost money!  Money that id rather spend on the lotto or gasoline. catch my drift? hehe