Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psst! Wanna Know A Secret? California Cores for F5 :)

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lakerben.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Yeah i need some wheels. The wheels on this website cost money!  Money that id rather spend on the lotto or gasoline. catch my drift? hehe

What wheel did you use for your numbers?

As far as wheels costing money....good ones usually do. You might want to think about joining for just a month here on the LP so you may have access to the many wheels. It's a very small investment (about $5 for Gold or, my suggestion, about $8 for Premium) to be able to use all the tools here.

Now...a question for you. How many numbers are you using all together in your combos? Did you just take a string of numbers and wheel them using some sort of abbreviated wheel?

long beach, Cali
    United States
    Member #120001
    December 7, 2011
    64 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I used a Abbreviated wheel for free... I cant post the link because ill get kicked off here.  Yesterday i used about 17 numbers today i used 21.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12732 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2011, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

While on a research kick, I thought I'd share some info for California Fantasy 5 Players.

Before I begin...jackpot players from all states....do you know what the Hottest Number is in your game?

No? Well,why not?? LOL A simple search here on the LP can help you determine it. With just ONE KEY Number you can drastically reduce your odds. Newbies...take note.

In California's 5/39 game your odds of winning that jackpot are 1:575,757.

Playing ONE KEY Number all of the time (and why not use the HOTTEST one) reduces your odds to 1:73,815.

Playing TWO KEY Numbers all of the time will drop you down to 1:7,770 Odds.

Playing THREE KEY Numbers gets you to 1:630 Odds.

Well,that's all fine and good but WHAT NUMBERS you say?

The HOTTTEST California's Fantasy 5 Number is....13. Bad luck? Not Here in Sunny Cali!

The HOTTTEST bunch to go along with Number 13 are...

01  11  21  31

04  14  24  34

05  15  25  35

09  19  29  39 

That's 17 numbers all together. But if we play 13 as our KEY then that brings our odds down to 1:1,820 on any given day using a Full Wheel.

Go back through the Fantasy 5 history and see for yourself how many times this group of numbers produces 3 spots, 4 spots and JACKPOTS.

If you really want to win the BIG ONE...start by simply finding your HOTTEST NUMBER :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

lottolaughs ,

Keep up the Great Work !!! Their will all ways be nay sayer's on new discoveries . Remenber they once thought the earth was FLAT too .. Some people just can't see beyond the end of their nose for New Ideas on game play . They want to be stuck in a never ending losing streak and using old principles, theories and workouts .

CW4

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2011, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I used a Abbreviated wheel for free... I cant post the link because ill get kicked off here.  Yesterday i used about 17 numbers today i used 21.

I kind of had a feeling that's what you used. Again, you may want to consider getting a membership here or investing in some good wheeling books. Any of Gail Howard's are a good place to start.

17 numbers is quite a lot to play without using key numbers. Do you have any in mind? Having good numbers is only half the story. You are going to need some good wheels for sure to get them into those right combos. What are your 17 numbers? 

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2011, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs ,

Keep up the Great Work !!! Their will all ways be nay sayer's on new discoveries . Remenber they once thought the earth was FLAT too .. Some people just can't see beyond the end of their nose for New Ideas on game play . They want to be stuck in a never ending losing streak and using old principles, theories and workouts .

CW4

Hello my friend,

Long time...no chat! I'm sure you have been busy working up some new and exciting things :) Everyone has their ideas...that's for sure...I appreciate your support :) I'll be working up these numbers for every state and pass them onto you so maybe you can incorporate them into what you're doing. We always can use another piece of the puzzle!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28240 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2011, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

While on a research kick, I thought I'd share some info for California Fantasy 5 Players.

Before I begin...jackpot players from all states....do you know what the Hottest Number is in your game?

No? Well,why not?? LOL A simple search here on the LP can help you determine it. With just ONE KEY Number you can drastically reduce your odds. Newbies...take note.

Playing ONE KEY Number all of the time (and why not use the HOTTEST one) reduces your odds to 1:73,815.

The HOTTTEST California's Fantasy 5 Number is....13. Bad luck? Not Here in Sunny Cali!

01  11  21  31

04  14  24  34

05  15  25  35

09  19  29  39 

That's 17 numbers all together. But if we play 13 as our KEY then that brings our odds down to 1:1,820 on any given day using a Full Wheel.

Go back through the Fantasy 5 history and see for yourself how many times this group of numbers produces 3 spots, 4 spots and JACKPOTS.

If you really want to win the BIG ONE...start by simply finding your HOTTEST NUMBER :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

LL, you have come up with some of the best working systems here on LP!  This one I'm definitely going to try to learn.

THANKS!!!

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2011, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Well,looks like we had our first 4 Spot Hit already tonight. The heat is on :) 

Dec 14--2-5-11-24-36

HOTTEST PAIR--13-24

Play These With:

02  12  22  32

05  15  25  35

06  16  26  36

09  19  29  39

Just checked in on NY. Another 4 Spot! The Double Burner is on! lol 

Dec 14--02-08-14-18-28

NEW YORK'S TAKE 5 HOTTEST PAIR--06-10

Play These With:

02  12  22  32

03  13  23  33

08  18  28  38

09  19  29  39

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

LL, you have come up with some of the best working systems here on LP!  This one I'm definitely going to try to learn.

THANKS!!!

Why thank you...you sweet thing :) You've got an easy job this time,lol. I'm doing all the work for ya so stay tuned for Georgia :)

long beach, Cali
                  United States
                  Member #120001
                  December 7, 2011
                  64 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2011, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Very Nice Hit I was thrown off today...

Here are the numbers i will be playing till the Year ends :-)

02 07 06 08

12 13 14 17

22 23 24 29

31 33 35 39

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Very Nice Hit I was thrown off today...

Here are the numbers i will be playing till the Year ends :-)

02 07 06 08

12 13 14 17

22 23 24 29

31 33 35 39

Thank You Thumbs Up So now let's see what we can do for your numbers. The LP can wheel up to 16 numbers like you have. A full wheel will generate these into 4,368 combos...still not bad...way better than 575,757,right? But if you choose one as your key you'll drop those down to 1,365. What would you choose as your key? (You already know which one I'd go with!)I'll see if I can wheel and paste your numbers here.

Okay,dmiller,are you ready to put them to the test? Big Grin

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5591 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:30 am - IP Logged

01  11  21  31

04  14  24  34

05  15  25  35

09  19  29  39 

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

I play the same way on and off lottolaughs. It makes sense to whatever tools at our disposal to reduce the odds, even a little. Thanks for posting!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

long beach, Cali
                        United States
                        Member #120001
                        December 7, 2011
                        64 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Thumbs Up So now let's see what we can do for your numbers. The LP can wheel up to 16 numbers like you have. A full wheel will generate these into 4,368 combos...still not bad...way better than 575,757,right? But if you choose one as your key you'll drop those down to 1,365. What would you choose as your key? (You already know which one I'd go with!)I'll see if I can wheel and paste your numbers here.

Okay,dmiller,are you ready to put them to the test? Big Grin

Yess Lets put them to the Test... Use your key number.. Idk about 24 how about 13.

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2011, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I play the same way on and off lottolaughs. It makes sense to whatever tools at our disposal to reduce the odds, even a little. Thanks for posting!

Good for you,buck :) Smart! Thumbs Up Hope you're having a grand holiday season! Noel

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Yess Lets put them to the Test... Use your key number.. Idk about 24 how about 13.

Okay..I'm going to post them on your thread...meet ya over there :)

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                              Member #5599
                              July 13, 2004
                              1184 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2011, 2:38 am - IP Logged

Hi,

If you start tracking the numbers, I think you will find out that the numbers that are picked are a mix of hot, medium, and cold in most of the draws.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.