Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Remote Viewing of future lotto numbers

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 5 years ago by vincesoz.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Toronto
Canada
Member #120797
December 28, 2011
23 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2011, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I've never been able to sence hot and cold nor see feminine or masculine when looking for numbers so unfortunately this does not help me at all. I guess everyone is different but I find that if I open my mind to anything other then shapes I get a sensory overload and come up with nothing. Maybe it will come to me later however, I have the ability to be incredibly accurate with number sequences by shapes alone (as already demonstrated in this thread).

Although your thoughts are very interesting and probably work for certain people try my method of keeping it simple and perhaps you will surprise yourself ;)

Unortunately it's the holidays so I have so much on my mind to give more numbers however I will do my best to clear my mind and give some numbers next week!

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4503 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Okay, here's what I got for cash 5. I'm from Canada so I'm not familar with these lotteries but I see these numbers could be for tonight. I couldn't get anything for the other games you requested, just totally blank.. sorry :(

3, 9, 17, 18, 36

hey Vince
    Friday, December 31, 2011
    California Fantasy 5 results report:
    #9-18-23-24-34

OK, next year LOL

EddessaKnight
      Toronto
      Canada
      Member #120797
      December 28, 2011
      23 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Look at that! Probably coincidence since I wasn't aiming for that game but still cool. Yes next year (2 hours)! Haha

Happy new year!!

LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4503 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Look at that! Probably coincidence since I wasn't aiming for that game but still cool. Yes next year (2 hours)! Haha

Happy new year!!

Yooo Vince,

I put before you a Happy New Year present for you & those inclined: RV highly recommended reading "BEYOND COINCIDENCE" ISBN  #0-185-11242-4  Barnes & Noble 1976;  written by the extrordinary Dr Alex Tanous w/Harvey Ardman (editor Reserach Institute of America). Dr Tanous experiences with psychic phenomena including remote viewing was lab documented & verified by the  the American Society for Psychical Research ( ASPR) is an organisation dedicated to parapsychology based in New York. Tanous has a accredited university earned doctorate of divinity PhD & has a public newspaper record of his predictions,paranormal activities plus college teaching in NY and University of Maine tenure. Beyond his credentials & realtime  amazing 'on - air' predictions, Tanous writes about how ordinary people can tap into their own psychic powers and even how to navigate into the unknown via Remote Viewing. On one occasion when I was in associated Tanous zone I had a most gratifying experience, with a witness, I was able to consecutively call out 4 cards from a an ordinary 52 card playing deck.

To all ESP investigator's this book should be useful, or at least intereseting, I would be happy to discuss same with all serious seekers.

"We are all much more then we are aware of...."                                                               ~ Khalil Gibran (author of the Prophet)

May all your Wishes Be Blessed,

EddessaKnight Note

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

They say that Edgar Cayce used to go into a hypnotic or whatever trance and they was able to get information from the collective consciousness or unconscious, whatever the name.

For the fun of it hours ago before the eve Tx pick 3 drawing, I guess that I might have looked at the last day and eve pick 3 numbers and it came to me that maybe tonight's pick 3 number might have a 1 on one position, a 3 on another position and a 4 or 5 on another position boxed, I almost never try to do that and the few times when I try I am not right often, but I just now thought to look at tonight's winning number after reading your post and here it is:

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Night
          Sum It Up:10

As seen, my "feeling" was not quite right, but very close, the few times that I have tried this thru the years, I have been wrong, right and almost right, but wrong more often than the other two.

Maybe the "In" you sometimes knows what the "Out" you doesn't, or maybe most often, the "Out" you gets in the way of the "In" you and so the information or feeling comes out wrong or not quite right, such as it did tonight, no don't ask for numbers, did is just for fun and almost never done.

Belive that if you want numbers and they don't come out by themselves, without you asking the "In" then you should get them thru statistics of the game and no, now days or right now nowdays I am not doing that either, so don't ask for numbers in that way either.

Good Luck!

------------------

I myself don't believe in trying to talk to "guides", I don't like talking to fallen angels, I would much prefer letting my inner self give me feelings.

------------------

There was a ESP book that talked a little about something called the cosmic forces, I don't like taking chances with possible satanic stuff, as it is we already do more than enough evil.

Would 2 or 6 come tonight for the Tx pick 3? Most of the time these things are wrong!

Which digt or number would the "yellow color" or the "yellow" word be? Would it be 4?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

collegem$'s avatar - ts
            Disney Land
            United States
            Member #92265
            June 3, 2010
            6870 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2012, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Vincesoz,

So you can not smell numbers, but numbers are feminine and masculine:

6 , 8, 7, 9, 0 Feminine

1, 3 , 2, 4, 5 Masculine

Plus have direction

6 and 1 North

8 and 3 East

7 and 2 South

9 and 4 West

0 and 5 Center

Numbers have color:

6 and 1 blue and black

8 and 3 Green

7 and 2 Red

9 and 4 White

0 and 5 Yellow

From the book The Code Unlocking the Ancient Power of your Birthday

It was suggestion as a good-read from Coin Toss, took his advise bought the book...it is good reads

Texas pick 3

Day Game:

709 the play: All Feminine numbers  Red Yellow and White

Vtrac night game was Masculine

Vtrac 234 Red Green and White

673 F/F/M

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
              Disney Land
              United States
              Member #92265
              June 3, 2010
              6870 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Would 2 or 6 come tonight for the Tx pick 3? Most of the time these things are wrong!

Which digt or number would the "yellow color" or the "yellow" word be? Would it be 4?

2: red

6: Blue or black

0 or 5 is yellow color

4: White

Hope this is what you mean?

Your 6 did come in night game.673

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2012, 4:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks very much!

If a person would use 2 key digits as part of a filter system that one part would reduce the 120 box pick 3 numbers to 64 box numbers, so that by itself while very good would not be enough, other filters would also have to be used, but this is how it would look with just that one filter:

012, 016, 023, 024, 025, 026, 027, 028, 029, 036, 046, 056, 067, 068, 069, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 136, 146, 156, 167, 168, 169, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 256, 257, 258, 259, 267, 268, 269, 278, 279, 289, 346, 356, 367, 368, 369, 456, 467, 468, 469, 567, 568, 569, 678, 679, 689

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4503 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Yooo Vince,

I put before you a Happy New Year present for you & those inclined: RV highly recommended reading "BEYOND COINCIDENCE" ISBN  #0-185-11242-4  Barnes & Noble 1976;  written by the extrordinary Dr Alex Tanous w/Harvey Ardman (editor Reserach Institute of America). Dr Tanous experiences with psychic phenomena including remote viewing was lab documented & verified by the  the American Society for Psychical Research ( ASPR) is an organisation dedicated to parapsychology based in New York. Tanous has a accredited university earned doctorate of divinity PhD & has a public newspaper record of his predictions,paranormal activities plus college teaching in NY and University of Maine tenure. Beyond his credentials & realtime  amazing 'on - air' predictions, Tanous writes about how ordinary people can tap into their own psychic powers and even how to navigate into the unknown via Remote Viewing. On one occasion when I was in associated Tanous zone I had a most gratifying experience, with a witness, I was able to consecutively call out 4 cards from a an ordinary 52 card playing deck.

To all ESP investigator's this book should be useful, or at least intereseting, I would be happy to discuss same with all serious seekers.

"We are all much more then we are aware of...."                                                               ~ Khalil Gibran (author of the Prophet)

May all your Wishes Be Blessed,

EddessaKnight Note

FYI: Dr.Alex Tanous, author of Beyond Coincidence, was a certified school psychologist for the state of Massachusetts and teacher of parapsychology at the University of Southern Maine.w/ other degrees,

To those who PM inqueries, Dr Tanous is not my Uncle although I wish he was Wink nor am I invested

Regards,
                  EddessaKnight
                    Toronto
                    Canada
                    Member #120797
                    December 28, 2011
                    23 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2012, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

You can see this from my predictions:

Predictions/played for Jan 4th 649 draw:

1-8-14-33-39-47 

Results for Jan 4t 649 draw:

1-8-11-21-24-41 Bonus 45

Ticket I played:

1-11-18-19-21-29   Match 3/6   Won $10

close again. I'll get it.. I've only just begun

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34151 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Here is a few 11 12 15 now use some high balls  too with these I always play these.   I have found that when I concentrate on the Jackpot games I usually get 3 or 4  still trying for the 6 Balls in the Jackpot Game I really don't play them much but I think I will start in the New Year of 2012  I might even use my dreams sometimes to pick numbers. I heard this Lady Dreamed about Michelle Obama and that is how she won the Jackpot she use the Birthday numbers or something like that I am not sure.

These were Hot LOl.  for something.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        New Providence
                        Bahamas
                        Member #109015
                        April 4, 2011
                        398 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2012, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Okay, here's what I got for cash 5. I'm from Canada so I'm not familar with these lotteries but I see these numbers could be for tonight. I couldn't get anything for the other games you requested, just totally blank.. sorry :(

3, 9, 17, 18, 36

Hey Vincesoz,

I won $96.00 (Jan. 5, 2012) Florida Fantasy 5, numbers were 03-09-17-26-36  (4 out of 5 numbers)

Great work

Thanks

Toronto
                          Canada
                          Member #120797
                          December 28, 2011
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Awesome!! Very happy to hear!.. I will try to get some more numbers soon!

Alexandria
                            United States
                            Member #121232
                            January 5, 2012
                            6 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2012, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

VA PICK 3 or Cash 5. thanks ^^

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5123 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Okay so I've been practicing Remote Viewing for over 4 years now and I can say I've gotten quite good at it. I've become specifically good at targeting locations which leaves me at a novice level of Remote Viewing I guess you could say. I sometimes get to the point where I can smell things or I will feel temperature changes. I know it sounds crazy but this is something I've proven many times in front of family and friends.

I've found that Remote Viewing of numbers is very difficult because you cannot smell numbers and they do not have a texture or temperature etc. This is something I haven't really done yet but we can give it a try I guess. If you would like you can tell me the lottery you will be playing (because I need a target) and I will try to view the upcoming number results.

Remote viewing (RV) is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means, in particular, extra-sensory perception (ESP) or "sensing with mind". Scientific studies have been conducted, and although some earlier, less sophisticated experiments produced positive results, none of the newer experiments concluded with such results when under properly controlled conditions.[citation needed] The scientific community rejects remote viewing due to the absence of an evidence base, the lack of a theory which would explain remote viewing, and the lack of experimental techniques which can provide reliably positive results.[1] It is also considered a pseudoscience.[2]

Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[3][4] The term was coined by parapsychologist Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff while running the SRI team, to distinguish it from clairvoyance.[5]

u POSTED how GOOD ur / RV'ng VINCE

us BY telling US >>>>> 6 >>>>>>stocks

2 >BY >NOW> 1/09/12>>WHAT  STOCK?

NAME 6 NOW that will increase 25% by

march 15, 2012>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HELL?

GIVE us 6 sure STOCK's that increase!

Drum BananaDrumBananaJack-in-the-BoxDrumBananaDrumBananaDrum