Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is Illinois Lottery genuinely random?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by grwurston.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

The Amazing Kreskin wouldn't know what days to skip.

You say this works for you but all I'm seeing is estsblish a theory and keep researching until you find 'evidence' to prove the theory.

For jackpot games, Pick 5 and up, I play QPs. A lot of people here don't like them but search the Pick 5 Forum for Illinois Little Lotto results threads for 2008, 2009, and 2010, see what you find.

As for Pick 3 and 4, just for fun, I pick numbers with this kind of stuff, and also astrology. Most of my hits have come from astrology.

Here, meet Lola, fifth post, page one of this thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226587/1928979

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: January 7, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Here's another, but I only consult him after a double digit has hit twice in one week in one of the states that was a border state during the War of Northern Aggression.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4874 Posts
      Posted: January 7, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

The Amazing Kreskin wouldn't know what days to skip.

You say this works for you but all I'm seeing is estsblish a theory and keep researching until you find 'evidence' to prove the theory.

For jackpot games, Pick 5 and up, I play QPs. A lot of people here don't like them but search the Pick 5 Forum for Illinois Little Lotto results threads for 2008, 2009, and 2010, see what you find.

As for Pick 3 and 4, just for fun, I pick numbers with this kind of stuff, and also astrology. Most of my hits have come from astrology.

Here, meet Lola, fifth post, page one of this thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226587/1928979

There's an old saying: don't knock it if you haven't tried it. If qp's and astrology work for you then go for it. There's over 121,000 members on LP and probabably just as many systems. Some work well some don't, if you find a good one then stick with it till you find something better.

BTW.  check out my signature.. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

True, whatever works for you. Personally I don't think I'd try to teach people an approach that states "you have to know which days to skip".

Aborb what is useful, disregard the rest

- Bruce Lee

Good Luck

Lep

Lep

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4874 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

You don't have to know which days to skip, just play all 4 days  if it doesn't hit by then drop it. But often the pattern/ sequence will change by then anyway. It all depends on the numbers.  See ya.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.