Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13083 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 368 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
Watervliet, New York
United States
Member #1100
February 2, 2003
3193 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/16/13

07-08-18-24-38  8's are wild!

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

MINK

#@!$%&Let It All Out

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2013, 4:06 am - IP Logged

MINK

had - 8 & 24 on one line 8 & 18 on another

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3706 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2013, 7:23 am - IP Logged

MINK

If I had a set of "Personal Numbers", which I dont, but if I did, it would include the 7, the 18 and the 24. 

July (the 7th month) 18th is the day I got married, and my wife was 24 years old at the time.

I dont know why I'm writing this.  I dont have a set of personal numbers and I didnt play T5 last nite, so I guess I couldnt have won anything, huh?

I will play tomorrow nite though because it's my anniversary.  But I aint playin any personal numbers.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3193 Posts
          Posted: July 17, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

If I had a set of "Personal Numbers", which I dont, but if I did, it would include the 7, the 18 and the 24. 

July (the 7th month) 18th is the day I got married, and my wife was 24 years old at the time.

I dont know why I'm writing this.  I dont have a set of personal numbers and I didnt play T5 last nite, so I guess I couldnt have won anything, huh?

I will play tomorrow nite though because it's my anniversary.  But I aint playin any personal numbers.

G5,

Happy Anniversary!  Play those special dates the game is RANDOM rememba!  If your LUCKY Yolanda will pick your fav's and its partytime! LOL  I am taking a break for awhile do not have money to lose at the moment.  Enjoy that special day were not getting any younger!

MINK

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3706 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

G5,

Happy Anniversary!  Play those special dates the game is RANDOM rememba!  If your LUCKY Yolanda will pick your fav's and its partytime! LOL  I am taking a break for awhile do not have money to lose at the moment.  Enjoy that special day were not getting any younger!

MINK

Thank you Mink. 

I'm in the same boat as you. I aint got one thin dime to lose myself.  Good thing Friday is payday.

If Yolanda does pick my fav's, I'm gonna be just like a lot of professional athletes.  I'm gonna have millions, party at the club with my entourage, drive a Lamborgini, wear lots of bling, and live in a 100,00 square foot mansion.  Then I'm gonna declare bankruptcy and die broke.

I think I will enjoy as you put it, that special day.  It was real hot back on July 18th 1981.  Same as now. 

Ya know, you're right about us not gettin' any younger.  I'm gettin' closer to collectin' Social Security everyday.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2013, 4:32 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/17/13

01 -03-23-26-34 

nut'n for me, not even a FP! Hope eveyone else did better!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3706 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2013, 7:02 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/17/13

01 -03-23-26-34 

nut'n for me, not even a FP! Hope eveyone else did better!

Nuthin for me either...that's cuz I didnt play!!!

Lord have mercy!  Woulda been nice if I had 4 numbers...no JP winner, so second place got $954.  (minus Gov Cuomo's cut of course)

But it aint all bad.... me and the boys and girls at work are 4 bucks richer for having had The PowerBall of 17 on one of our lines last nite!  Other that that though, we didnt have a single number on any of our 15 lines.....

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Nuthin for me either...that's cuz I didnt play!!!

Lord have mercy!  Woulda been nice if I had 4 numbers...no JP winner, so second place got $954.  (minus Gov Cuomo's cut of course)

But it aint all bad.... me and the boys and girls at work are 4 bucks richer for having had The PowerBall of 17 on one of our lines last nite!  Other that that though, we didnt have a single number on any of our 15 lines.....

Yea Powerball is tough.. I VERY RARELY play that due to the $2 min, I will ALWAYS add the $1 for the powerball/megaplier option so for me $3 a game is ALOT.

For tonight I am looking for some even numbers to hit and a REPEAT from last night as its been 5 plays with out one.  So the 26 & 34 look good to repeat.

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3193 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2013, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/18/13

01-05-07-08-09 WTF???  Has to be the lowest SUM that I have seen last 20 yrs.  Payouts should suck... unless you won a bigger prize.  Wow!

SUM 30 hit 1 time but SUM 22 also hit 1 time talk about rare a nice GH wheel would of cleaned house but did not play tonight! 

Congrats to all the winners and there will be lots of winners for like $12 ..........

MINK

Upstate NY
                      United States
                      Member #140390
                      March 17, 2013
                      224 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2013, 2:49 am - IP Logged

01-05-07-08-09 WTF???  Has to be the lowest SUM that I have seen last 20 yrs.  Payouts should suck... unless you won a bigger prize.  Wow!

SUM 30 hit 1 time but SUM 22 also hit 1 time talk about rare a nice GH wheel would of cleaned house but did not play tonight! 

Congrats to all the winners and there will be lots of winners for like $12 ..........

MINK

Back from vacation and back buying T5 tickets.   Of course, I won nothing with those numbers!  Anxious to see if there were any JP winners.

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2013, 6:07 am - IP Logged

MINK

I had 1 *6* 9 on one of my lines------ Thud

I still won 3 FP's from 5 lines 

there were 6 Jackpot winners, only ONE was a QP. So 5 people played those numbers??? 10k each, 3 numbers was $13.50 - lowest ever.

The 1 was the repeat.  I am not even sure where to start to figure out tonights #'s - What?

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3706 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2013, 7:08 am - IP Logged

MINK

There were six JP winners last nite (and only ONE was a QP/FP)   This is why you shouldnt play birthday numbers!  10,949 dollars for the JP (BEFORE TAXES)   These numbers will give the 1 2 3 4 5 crowd hope though.  Good luck with that fella's.....

PRIZE LEVELNUMBERS MATCHEDPRIZE AMOUNTNO.OF WINNERS
                          First5 of 5$10,949.006
                          Winning Counties: MONROE , ERIE , SUFFOLK , NEW YORK (FP), NEW YORK , QUEENS ,
                          Retailer Locations: 
                          • TOPS MARKETS LLC #409 , 1455 E RIDGE RD , ROCHESTER
                          • NOCO EXPRESS SHOP #029 , 5980 SOUTH PARK AVE , HAMBURG
                          • DJM MOBIL , 2111 DEER PARK AVE , DEER PARK
                          • FIRST PHARMACEUTICAL , 85 ELIZABETH ST , NEW YORK
                          • GATEWAY NEWS #180 , 101 PARK AVE @ 41ST ST , NEW YORK
                          • MERRICK DELI & GROCERY INC , 227-20 MERRICK BLVD , SPRNGFLD GDNS
                          Second4 of 5$117.50836
                          Third3 of 5$13.5012146
                          Fourth2 of 5FREE PLAY *97137

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2013, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Really curious to see what comes out tonight.  After ALL singles?? I keyed on 14, 21 for my extra numbers (besides my normal numbers) my 3 QP's had 38 on 2 lines, 18 on 2 lines.. 

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3706 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2013, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

I havent played T5 in eight days...didnt realize the last day I played was the 11th until I saw my spreadsheet tonite.  Anyways... I couldn't get any time to sit down and pick numbers tonite... went out to get something to eat..then over to the mother in law's house...almost 10 PM when we got outta there.  Stopped to pick up a few things at a convenience store and bought three partial QP's without really knowing too much other than last nite was all singles.  My numbers look kinda shakey...

Page 368 of 873