Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13060 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 364 of 871
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Tonites winning Take5 Numbers are: 5 23 26 29 39

As luck would have it, I had 9 23 26 29 36

KA-BOOMSKI! 

Wonder how much I won!   

Nice estimation on the 20's.  Somehow I overlooked that in my plethora of pink hue.

Cashed in my free play from the 5 with 29. 

Tonite going for a double single looking for some hot pink flag formations and a repeater.

23  or 26 or 29

Good luck!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Nice estimation on the 20's.  Somehow I overlooked that in my plethora of pink hue.

Cashed in my free play from the 5 with 29. 

Tonite going for a double single looking for some hot pink flag formations and a repeater.

23  or 26 or 29

Good luck!

NY Take 5 results for 7/5/13

04-06-20-22-31

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:41 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/5/13

04-06-20-22-31

MINK

got a FP, danced around more

the even's came back 4/5 .... should see 3/2 or 2/3 even/odd

Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3186 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2013, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/6/13

12-17-24-31-32

MINK

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3693 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2013, 6:32 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/6/13

12-17-24-31-32

MINK

I didnt play yesterday and I should have.

Kapla was right about 2/3 or 3/2 odd even, I thought we'd see a repeater (31), and that the numbers would have a high side bias... I didnt see a single digit not coming out in the 1st position, but I probably would have played a number in the 11 thru 15 range cuz we had not seen one come out from that range since July 1st.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2013, 6:38 am - IP Logged

I didnt play yesterday and I should have.

Kapla was right about 2/3 or 3/2 odd even, I thought we'd see a repeater (31), and that the numbers would have a high side bias... I didnt see a single digit not coming out in the 1st position, but I probably would have played a number in the 11 thru 15 range cuz we had not seen one come out from that range since July 1st.

I am right there with you! I was GONNA play one line I had played on Friday night which was 1-5-12-17-31 ...... but opted not to!!! 

missed a 3 of 5 hit!! chair for me  --Chair

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3693 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2013, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Does anybody track repeaters?  (I would think if anybody does it, it'd be LB or The Cajun)  Advantage Plus does have info in it with regard to repeaters, but it doesnt show them to you the way I'd like to see them. I'd like to know which number(s) repeated the most in 2013.  I guess I could get that info out of A+ for 2012, 2011 and 2010 too, but I didnt play around with the date range feature for those  years  to see what it showed.

I know I can get the info I'm looking for out of A+, but it's a ton of manual data entry work to get it. I actually started doing it yesterday, but I gave up because what I was doing was way too much manual effort.  For instance, I could quickly and easily see by using A+ that the 14 has been out the most times this year (32 times). That said, the 14 does not seem to have repeated all that much. (I checked Option 4 in A+ to see if it repeated much, and it's repeated twice so far in 2013)  Other numbers I looked at have repeated 3 or 4 times since 1/1/13, but they haven't come out as many times in 2013 as the 14 has.

Also, while I was doing all that manual work, I noticed that the 39 has double repeated twice this year. And *I think* I saw a number or two that have triple repeated. (Came out 4 consecutive drawings)  So does that make them a better repeater than other numbers that have only single repeated?  (came out in back to back drawings)

I dont know if knowing which numbers have repeated the most is all that valuable to know. That's why I stopped doing all that manual data entry work. What say you?

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2013, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody track repeaters?  (I would think if anybody does it, it'd be LB or The Cajun)  Advantage Plus does have info in it with regard to repeaters, but it doesnt show them to you the way I'd like to see them. I'd like to know which number(s) repeated the most in 2013.  I guess I could get that info out of A+ for 2012, 2011 and 2010 too, but I didnt play around with the date range feature for those  years  to see what it showed.

I know I can get the info I'm looking for out of A+, but it's a ton of manual data entry work to get it. I actually started doing it yesterday, but I gave up because what I was doing was way too much manual effort.  For instance, I could quickly and easily see by using A+ that the 14 has been out the most times this year (32 times). That said, the 14 does not seem to have repeated all that much. (I checked Option 4 in A+ to see if it repeated much, and it's repeated twice so far in 2013)  Other numbers I looked at have repeated 3 or 4 times since 1/1/13, but they haven't come out as many times in 2013 as the 14 has.

Also, while I was doing all that manual work, I noticed that the 39 has double repeated twice this year. And *I think* I saw a number or two that have triple repeated. (Came out 4 consecutive drawings)  So does that make them a better repeater than other numbers that have only single repeated?  (came out in back to back drawings)

I dont know if knowing which numbers have repeated the most is all that valuable to know. That's why I stopped doing all that manual data entry work. What say you?

I don't use that software.  I just keep a Excel sheet with some basic info. 

Funny you mention the 39 repeating.  From what I can see for this year it did it twice, but MORE interesting is each time it hit 3 times in a ROW???

March 25, 26, 27

June 22, 23, 24

Very strange.

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2013, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Ok, now about the digits that have come out the most -- and I was SHOCKED to see this...

hit the most

7  hit 33 times

14 hit 32 times

16, 18 hit 30 times

15, 17 hit 29 times

But that is not the shocking part- here is 

Hit the LEAST 

28 hit 15 times

21, 37 hit 16 times

22 hit 17 times

26, 38 hit 19 times

So the 20's have been slow/cold and the teens have been HOT.

in 2012 here are the hot & cold #'s

Hot- 17,20,23,19

Cold - 8, 13, 18, 38 ( which is funny as I play 8, 13, 18 on one line together!)

Upstate NY
                    United States
                    Member #140390
                    March 17, 2013
                    224 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2013, 11:41 pm - IP Logged
                    Jul. 7, Winning Numbers
                    6. 23. 24. 30. 37.
                    NEXT DRAWING: Daily

I have been out of state for a week.  Before I left I  bought 5 lines for 7 days.   I have picked up a few FP through the week and today is the last day of my ticket and tonight I got 3 out of 5 with the 6-23-37.

I am gone another week and left money with a co-worker to buy another 7 days but just one line of my "regular" numbers.

I am having a great time on vacation but miss getting to pick numbers every day.   I am in a non-lottery state.

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3186 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged
                      Jul. 7, Winning Numbers
                      6. 23. 24. 30. 37.
                      NEXT DRAWING: Daily

I have been out of state for a week.  Before I left I  bought 5 lines for 7 days.   I have picked up a few FP through the week and today is the last day of my ticket and tonight I got 3 out of 5 with the 6-23-37.

I am gone another week and left money with a co-worker to buy another 7 days but just one line of my "regular" numbers.

I am having a great time on vacation but miss getting to pick numbers every day.   I am in a non-lottery state.

NY Take 5 results for 7/7/13

06-23-24-30-37  Nan congrats on your hits you near Albany?

MINK

Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3186 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/7/13

06-23-24-30-37  Nan congrats on your hits you near Albany?

MINK

NO WINNER last night 4 of 5 over 1K bucks haven't seen that in a LONG time!

MINK

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3693 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

MINK

Mink,

You still like the 9 as a power number?

Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3186 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Mink,

You still like the 9 as a power number?

YUP the 9 & 28 til they hit... hopefully together.  Like that payout last night must be nice!

MINK

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

MINK

**WOW** can't say that I remember over 1k for 2nd place??

3rd was $26, also have not seen that much!

Grabbed a extra line on the way home, went from memory of what came out last night and picked the 24 as one of my numbers.  Then got home and realized - CRAP! the 24 would have to hit 3 times in a ROW! Not very likely. 

Page 364 of 871