Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13064 replies. Last post 16 minutes ago by GiveFive.

Page 361 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3696 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2013, 6:17 am - IP Logged

LMAO!

NY Take 5 results for 6/29/13

08-12-18-23-27

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

The numbers sure were shakey and flakey last nite.  I had nada.

That double single I keep lookin for refuses to fall... I bought the promo yesterday, maybe it'll pop tonite. 

Yesterday we went to the graduation party I spoke of in a previous post.  My neice's daughter graduated from college, it was a nice affair at my nieces house.  Anyway, my nephew (my neice's brother) was there too.  He's the guy in my family that won a T5 jackpot three or four years ago with a QP. (Total of that JP was 68g's but it was split 4 ways, he won 17G's, but netted 12 after taxes) I asked him if he had been playing the lottery lately. 

He says "Yeah, I still play."  I say "Win anything lately?"   He says "Yup. I won $500 playing Sweet Million in January."  That's 5/6 numbers.....  I play SM all the time, most I ever had was 4/6 for a crummy 40 bucks..  And you guys know best I ever did in T5 was 3/5.   I asked him "Did you pick the numbers yourself?" He said "Nope it was a QP."  He also said that he once won "6 or 7 hundred bucks playing Pick3 too, but that was 20 years ago"...

He's killin' me!  I cant win squat, he buys QP's and wins.... it drives me nuts.  But ya know what?  I looked down at the kitchen floor we were standing in, and right behind him was a 10 dollar bill!  I didnt say a word to him about it, I just waited until he started talking to my older brother, and I BENT DOWN AND PICKED THAT SUCKER UP!  I didnt say nuthin to my nephew either!  I just stashed that bill in my pants pocket and walked away while he was still talkin' to my brother!!!!  Finders keepers Baby!!!! LOL!

On the way home I made the mistake of telling my wife about that ten spot I found.  She said I should call my nephew and tell him about it.  Yeah right........  I muttered to myself "You just sit there, be quiet, and be ready to slam on the passenger brake or grab the Oh shxx handle cuz I'm gonna shake this Taurus on down into OVERDRIVE."  And I it did it too!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2013, 6:22 am - IP Logged

The numbers sure were shakey and flakey last nite.  I had nada.

That double single I keep lookin for refuses to fall... I bought the promo yesterday, maybe it'll pop tonite. 

Yesterday we went to the graduation party I spoke of in a previous post.  My neice's daughter graduated from college, it was a nice affair at my nieces house.  Anyway, my nephew (my neice's brother) was there too.  He's the guy in my family that won a T5 jackpot three or four years ago with a QP. (Total of that JP was 68g's but it was split 4 ways, he won 17G's, but netted 12 after taxes) I asked him if he had been playing the lottery lately. 

He says "Yeah, I still play."  I say "Win anything lately?"   He says "Yup. I won $500 playing Sweet Million in January."  That's 5/6 numbers.....  I play SM all the time, most I ever had was 4/6 for a crummy 40 bucks..  And you guys know best I ever did in T5 was 3/5.   I asked him "Did you pick the numbers yourself?" He said "Nope it was a QP."  He also said that he once won "6 or 7 hundred bucks playing Pick3 too, but that was 20 years ago"...

He's killin' me!  I cant win squat, he buys QP's and wins.... it drives me nuts.  But ya know what?  I looked down at the kitchen floor we were standing in, and right behind him was a 10 dollar bill!  I didnt say a word to him about it, I just waited until he started talking to my older brother, and I BENT DOWN AND PICKED THAT SUCKER UP!  I didnt say nuthin to my nephew either!  I just stashed that bill in my pants pocket and walked away while he was still talkin' to my brother!!!!  Finders keepers Baby!!!! LOL!

On the way home I made the mistake of telling my wife about that ten spot I found.  She said I should call my nephew and tell him about it.  Yeah right........  I muttered to myself "You just sit there, be quiet, and be ready to slam on the passenger brake or grab the Oh shxx handle cuz I'm gonna shake this Taurus on down into OVERDRIVE."  And I it did it too!

The $10 bill buys 2 lines for 2 nights and gets you the PROMO... use HIS luck and do QP's.... Thumbs Up

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3696 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2013, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Ya know what Kap, I just might do that.  I gotta drive down to Manhattan today and pick up my daughter and I think I'm gonna get me some of that good NYC luck by buyin The PROMO with that 10 spot!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2013, 10:59 am - IP Logged

The $10 bill buys 2 lines for 2 nights and gets you the PROMO... use HIS luck and do QP's.... Thumbs Up

SORRY -5 lines for 2 nighte.. no wonder I can't hit, cant even do simple math.. .lol

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Ok so I DID go bonkers again.

Played 13 bucks.  NO PROMOTION!!!  (and I just realized I forgot to cash in my FP!) oh well. Have to use tommorrow.

I like 10 as my power number.

I have a bunch of 8 10 12's

Good Luck!

Back on program for JULY!!!!

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Ok so I DID go bonkers again.

Played 13 bucks.  NO PROMOTION!!!  (and I just realized I forgot to cash in my FP!) oh well. Have to use tommorrow.

I like 10 as my power number.

I have a bunch of 8 10 12's

Good Luck!

Back on program for JULY!!!!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

NY Take  5 results for 6/30/13

02-18-27-35-39  9 & 17 are AWOL!  Pissing me off! LOL

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Upstate NY
                United States
                Member #140390
                March 17, 2013
                224 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

MINK

I'm ticked too!   I had 13 lines today and I didn't even get a FP!  Argghhhh.

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3186 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2013, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm ticked too!   I had 13 lines today and I didn't even get a FP!  Argghhhh.

Nan,

Hang in there we all know the NYL is fixed they monitor this site and make adjustments. They inject latex paint in all the balls that we are predicting on this forum.  Cuomo selects all the winning numbas not YOLANDA hey G5 wada ya think bout that ??? LOL  I only picked two partial QPs with  the 9 & 17 and all ten digits were WRONG on those 2 tickets like the Pick 10 game we should get a buck for getting them all wrong!  Wishful thinking!  Well nighty night see ya all tomorrow.

MINK 

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2013, 3:01 am - IP Logged

2 units are at apogee.

G5, i say units, because it makes more sense to me.  But I learned it from Urban Kress.  He uses that term.  I used to buy the lottostats and lotto news magazine mostly to see his analysis of the Take Five game.  He once had a ultimate take five handbook that he was selling.  I meant to buy it, but it sold out, and he didn't have any more.  I still would like to get my hands on a copy of it to see what its like.  If not, I guess I will have to write and sell my own!

Anyway  2 units should hit VERY soon,  and then hit again within three draws, so you can put that in your Jambalaya!!!

For you and Kap, i will say 2 singles are at apogee.

So 2 singles coming up!!

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3696 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2013, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Nan,

Hang in there we all know the NYL is fixed they monitor this site and make adjustments. They inject latex paint in all the balls that we are predicting on this forum.  Cuomo selects all the winning numbas not YOLANDA hey G5 wada ya think bout that ??? LOL  I only picked two partial QPs with  the 9 & 17 and all ten digits were WRONG on those 2 tickets like the Pick 10 game we should get a buck for getting them all wrong!  Wishful thinking!  Well nighty night see ya all tomorrow.

MINK 

I had 13 lines working last nite... two FP's is best I could do, although I did have one one-off on one of those lines where I won a FP.

My luck has turned totally bad.  I drove down to NYC yesterday afternoon to pick up my daughter.  I got stuck in two trafffic jams.  In the first jam, on the Sprain Parkway, I sat not moving, in the same spot, for over an hour.  When I saw many State Troopers, fire trucks and ambulances trying to get thru the traffic jam, I knew it couldnt be good.  I shut the car off, people had gotten out of their cars, and were walking around on the parkway itself. They were sitting on the guardrails, and also up on the grass median.  Finally traffic started crawling along, I eventually got to where the wreck happened, and it was very bad.  Six State Trooper cars were there, and they had put that yellow "Police line do not cross" tape all around  one very badly mangled car.  The passenger door of that car was gone, and I could clearly see inside the car. The airbags were deflated, and generally it was a huge mess inside the car.  I could tell it had to be a very serious situation.

About two hours later, as my daughter and I went past the spot where the accident occurred (going back upstate) the Troopers and a fire truck were still there, not to mention the traffic jam was also still there. I was sure it had to have been a fatality.  We got home, and I Googled 'accident Sprain Parkway'.  The passenger in that car was killed.  Very sad.

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2013, 4:31 am - IP Logged

MINK

HIT the 2-35-39 Dance

also ALL 5 numbers were from the last 5 plays! Its been a WHILE since that happened.  And hit 2 FP's

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3696 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2013, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

HIT the 2-35-39 Dance

also ALL 5 numbers were from the last 5 plays! Its been a WHILE since that happened.  And hit 2 FP's

Nice job.. Congrats!

I'm still waiting for a double single to pop.  I've played all of my lines with two numbers from the singles for 4 or 5 consecutive drawings, but it hasnt happened.  Maybe tonite.

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2013, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Yea I got a bunch of double singles tonight... 

also Sweet Millions PROMO - buy $5 get $3 FREE!!!!!! Luv this promo! 

Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3186 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Yea I got a bunch of double singles tonight... 

also Sweet Millions PROMO - buy $5 get $3 FREE!!!!!! Luv this promo! 

Sweet Millions!  I might have to try that game the Take 5 is driving me nutso lately!  Going with a $10 wheel with 3 Power Numba's  the 9-17 & 28.  My selections are...........

01-09-17-28-32     07-09-17-22-28

03-09-17-24-28     09-10-17-20-28

04-09-17-28-33     09-11-17-19-28

05-09-17-21-28     09-15-17-28-30

06-09-17-28-37     09-16-17-28-31

Good luck to everyone tonight I feel good about these picks come on Yolanda make my day/night!

MINK

Page 361 of 871