Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13052 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by sam9009.

Page 358 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: June 27, 2013, 12:07 am - IP Logged

If you're gonna play one number than it's the 4. 8 loves the 4 and since 7 came out which loves the 4 & the 8, The number 4 will show either tonight or within 2-3 days. Very good number for a Power Number. Don't be foolish and NOT play the 4. You've been warned!

Another good play will be numbers that have 3 & 6. Especially the ones in red.

3-6-13-16-23-26-33-36

Play to win!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3692 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2013, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Good call on the 8, i only played it in one game.

Got the 8  26  in one game

and the 10 26 in another.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

I would look for a 36 37   soon.   That 37 also has some serious catchup to play.

@GFive, Hope you are feeling well after your procedure.

Thanks LB... I'm fine... I'm cranky as anything... but I was back to work today and was my usual miserable self.

If anyone has a chance to buy a Connecticut SuperDraw ticket I'd recommend you do so and do it soon!  Tickets are still available, but ticket sales end on July 3rd, one week from today, or if they sell all 275,000 which I say they aint gonna do!!!  I bought another one tonite, and the number on it was 229498.  Now you might think that's the 229,498th ticket sold out of the 275,000.  But you'd be wrong if you thought that.  That's because the number on the very first ticket sold was 100001 and the number on the very last ticket (if they sell out) will be 375,000 as per The Connecticut Lottery's website. 

So that ticket I bought tonite was the 129,498th ticket sold, which is LESS THAN HALF of the total tickets that might be sold, provided they sell out.  I would think there will be a ticket buying frenzy this week, and we'll see a lot of tickets get sold, but my educated guess is they arent going to sell out.  (They didnt sell out for the July 4th 2012 drawing) 

The net of all this is the odds of winning ONE MILLION dollars is getting lower all the time! Tell me where you can find odds as good as or lower than 275,000 to 1 to win a million bucks.  I knew you couldnt do it! So what are you waiting for???  Get to CT and get yourself a ticket! Somebody's gonna win a cool mill.  That's gotta happen because SuperDraw is a raffle.  There aint no "Oh well nobody matched all of the winning numbers that were drawn so ya gotta play again to win the Jackpot" like happens in PB or MM etc..

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2013, 5:34 am - IP Logged

Good call on the 8, i only played it in one game.

Got the 8  26  in one game

and the 10 26 in another.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

I would look for a 36 37   soon.   That 37 also has some serious catchup to play.

@GFive, Hope you are feeling well after your procedure.

I KNOW how that feels!!! Best I did was the 8 on ONE line... not even a FP.. 

ALOT of single digits STILL way overdue -

9 out 19 plays

2 out 15 

3 out 12

1 out 11

5 & 6 out 9

funny thing is the teens & 20's have 3 numbers out double digits, the 30's only have 2....

so its like the SAME numbers keep hitting over & over.... hummmm....

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2013, 5:36 am - IP Logged

Also - 3 jackpot winners, 2 QP'S and a FP!! no one picked those numbers.....

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3692 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I KNOW how that feels!!! Best I did was the 8 on ONE line... not even a FP.. 

ALOT of single digits STILL way overdue -

9 out 19 plays

2 out 15 

3 out 12

1 out 11

5 & 6 out 9

funny thing is the teens & 20's have 3 numbers out double digits, the 30's only have 2....

so its like the SAME numbers keep hitting over & over.... hummmm....

The single digit numbers have been killing me. I've been playing them heavy but no luck.  Of the six lines I played yesterday, I had the 8 on one line and the 25 on another.   

No single digit number drawn in the range of 1 thru 5 since June 19th when the 4 came out. 

I'm going after the 1, 2 & 3 tonite.........  I already have the 4 on a FP I cashed in today. (Got the 5 on it too!)

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3692 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

If you're gonna play one number than it's the 4. 8 loves the 4 and since 7 came out which loves the 4 & the 8, The number 4 will show either tonight or within 2-3 days. Very good number for a Power Number. Don't be foolish and NOT play the 4. You've been warned!

3-6-13-16-23-26-33-36

I heeded your warning JP....

I played the 16 and 23, not to mention the 4.  Also hammered the 33.

We'll see how it all shakes out tonite!

Upstate NY
              United States
              Member #140390
              March 17, 2013
              224 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I haven't even gotten a FP the last few days.   Unfortunately I did not get to read the board until after I bought my tickets and I have all the single digits covered except the FOUR.   Uh...oh....

Looking for numbers in the low to mid range.     I was hoping for my promotional QP's to cover the 30's and that didn't work out so well.

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3692 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I haven't even gotten a FP the last few days.   Unfortunately I did not get to read the board until after I bought my tickets and I have all the single digits covered except the FOUR.   Uh...oh....

Looking for numbers in the low to mid range.     I was hoping for my promotional QP's to cover the 30's and that didn't work out so well.

I'm banking on the low numbers tonite too..... C'mon SINGLES!!!!!!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                  Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

3-6-13-16-23-26-33-36

Keep that 4 in for 2morow.

Play to win!

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2013, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/27/13

02-13-29-36-38   

Congrats to all the winners!

I got a another goose egg.  June is a goose egg so far for me. Just three days to break even!

I will do the promotion tommorrow.

Going with 4 for two draws.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                      Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3186 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm banking on the low numbers tonite too..... C'mon SINGLES!!!!!!

02-13-29-36-38

G5 a low # 2 the 9 & 17 failed me once again I think they injecting lead into those two numbers so they cannot pop! LOL

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2013, 6:09 am - IP Logged

update ...

9 out 19 plays ... 20

2 out 15 hit 6/27

3 out 12...13

1 out 11...12

5 & 6 out 9...10

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3692 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2013, 6:23 am - IP Logged

02-13-29-36-38   

I got a another goose egg.  June is a goose egg so far for me. Just three days to break even!

I will do the promotion tommorrow.

Going with 4 for two draws.

Lotta long skips in that line LB.  The shortest skip was the 29 at 10 plays.

One FP for me.  Not even a one-off either.

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3692 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2013, 6:49 am - IP Logged

02-13-29-36-38

G5 a low # 2 the 9 & 17 failed me once again I think they injecting lead into those two numbers so they cannot pop! LOL

MINK

I only covered the 17.....  lotta good it did us.

I only had 1 number in Sweet Million too.  The 40 in SM is ballistic.  It popped in the last 4 consecutive drawings.  Out 13 times in the last 40 draws, of couse I didnt have it. 

The 40 in Ct's Lucky For Life is still hot too.  I still track that game, even tho I dont buy tickets for it like I used to. That's because I dont go to Ct as much as I used to.  One daughter out of college over there, the other is home from school for the summer and has a car.  She's had it over there all thru the last school year too, although it almost came home in April when she WRECKED it!  Do you know what it does to you when a 20 year old kid calls you up and says "Dad, I had an accident with the Honda"????

These days, the older daughter thinks she's a big whoop bcause she lives in Manhattan. She got a job down there and took an apartment with some other young women. She post's pix of herself on Facebook with a drink in her hand in fancy Park Ave bars that she said Kim Kardashian used to go to....... Park Avenue...Can you imagine that?  The girl must think I (or she) already won the lottery or something. She roared up to Newport Rhode Island on Amtrak last weekend.  Newport!  Land of zillionaires. Wish I could afford to hang out in Newport for the weekend.  It's my fault though. Her older brother was stationed at Navy Station Newport in 2006.  So one day, the wife and I took her to see her brother, and he showed her (and us) all around Newport. I liked Newport too, except I understood the fact that I cant afford to live there.  If I hit the mother lode, I'm movin' to Newport.  They got lottery in Rhode Island?

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3692 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2013, 6:59 am - IP Logged

update ...

9 out 19 plays ... 20

2 out 15 hit 6/27

3 out 12...13

1 out 11...12

5 & 6 out 9...10

Dont rub it in Kap!!!

I know those dogs aint popped in a month of Sundays!!  How do I know you ask?  CUZ LIKE A FOOL I BEEN PLAYIN' 'EM!!  That's how.

Page 358 of 871