Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13055 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 353 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
Upstate NY
United States
Member #140390
March 17, 2013
224 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 6:51 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/18/13

04-22-26-30-31

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

My winning streak is over.   Nothing from last night.   Very weird results though.   I figured there would be several winners since they were all calendar numbers but it seems odd that the winners were all QP/FP.    And are they all from NYC area?

NUMBERS MATCHEDPRIZE AMOUNTNO.OF WINNERS
First5 of 5$16,423.005
Winning Counties: NASSAU (QP), NASSAU (QP), WESTCHESTER (QP), NEW YORK (QP), QUEENS (FP),
Retailer Locations: 
  • CITGO GAS , 137 HILLSIDE AVE , WILLISTON PARK
  • TORRES SUPERMARKET , 973 FRONT ST , UNIONDALE
  • YONKERS RACING CORP , 810 YONKERS AVE , YONKERS
  • CENTRE FINEST DELI INC , 140 CENTRE STREET , NEW YORK
  • MARS DELI , 44-47 KISSENA BLVD , FLUSHING
Second4 of 5$466.50264
Third3 of 5$23.508734
Fourth2 of 5FREE PLAY *96581
    GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3692 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 6:53 am - IP Logged

My winning streak is over.   Nothing from last night.   Very weird results though.   I figured there would be several winners since they were all calendar numbers but it seems odd that the winners were all QP/FP.    And are they all from NYC area?

NUMBERS MATCHEDPRIZE AMOUNTNO.OF WINNERS
    First5 of 5$16,423.005
    Winning Counties: NASSAU (QP), NASSAU (QP), WESTCHESTER (QP), NEW YORK (QP), QUEENS (FP),
    Retailer Locations: 
    • CITGO GAS , 137 HILLSIDE AVE , WILLISTON PARK
    • TORRES SUPERMARKET , 973 FRONT ST , UNIONDALE
    • YONKERS RACING CORP , 810 YONKERS AVE , YONKERS
    • CENTRE FINEST DELI INC , 140 CENTRE STREET , NEW YORK
    • MARS DELI , 44-47 KISSENA BLVD , FLUSHING
    Second4 of 5$466.50264
    Third3 of 5$23.508734
    Fourth2 of 5FREE PLAY *96581

Yeah, they're all in the New York Metro area... Westchester and Long Island.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3692 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

The majority times when I play T5, I usually pick at least one single digit number, and end the line with a number in the fifth position from the thirty's.   That's because a large percentage of lines drawn start with a single digit number in the first position, and end with a number in the thirty's in the fifth position.  That's a general trend that can easily be seen if you track Take5 numbers on an Excel spreadsheet like I do. 

That same trend can also be seen in other states pick 5 games. (like Jersey Cash5 for instance).  I track New England Lucky for Life (a total of six numbers are drawn - 5 and a sixth "Lucky Ball")  If you look at just the first five numbers drawn in L4L, you'll see that same (first number is a single digit, last number is in the thirty's) trend there too.

I try to pick 3 odd/2 even numbers or 2 odd/3 even most of the time.  I look for repeaters from the nite before, and I try to do a 3 Low/2 High or 2 Low/3 High mix too.   I have another chart I keep that tells me if any given range of 5 numbers has not been drawn in 3 or more drawings too. (like right now, a number from 11 thru 15  hasnt been drawn since June 14th.)

All of this good stuff I do, and mostly all I win is FP's. (Lots of them)  Like last nite.  I won 2 FP's, each line I won on had two different winning numbers. (I had 4 out of the 5 winning numbers on my ticket on two different lines.)  Not to mention I cant shake my never ending case of "one-off itis".  I had 32, one off from a winner - the 31. If I had the 31, I'd have won cash, and had all 5 winning numbers across two lines on my ticket.

So what's a guy to do?  What do I have to do to put it all together and hit 5 outta 5?  There are times too, that I think to myself that I never want to hit 4 out of 5.  That's because I think that if that happens to me, it'll be one heck of a long time (if ever) that I'll hit all five winning numbers on one line!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3692 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention in the post above, that I also look at "hot" and "cold" numbers, and skips.  I try to always have one long overdue number as well as a repeat number from the nite before.  Alot of my picks are from the last 4 or 5 draws. 

But I always seem to only come close..... and T5 aint horseshoes or hand grenades!  Frustrating!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
          Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3186 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/19/13

04-20-27-33-35

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2013, 4:51 am - IP Logged

04-20-27-33-35

MINK

ok, I ammmm baaaaack...!!!

So this guys network kept disappearing, i dont know. then it was back, but i could not connect. i dunno.

anyway funny thing is i sign back on in ny and the network is hot to trot!  i mean, my network has been making me depressed for quite some time.  i cant get on lottery post, i cant get on msn, i cant visit us lotterieis.  it is just a huge headache.  but all of a sudden the response time is lightning fast.  and i am upset because i really want to vent and complain!   ( i havent had much time to vent and complain previously because my workout is nightmarish long)

I almost dont know what to do and how to react with a network connection working so well. (will it last?)

I tried to get the promotion tonite, but the machine just would not read the card.  After five minutes of trying the guy manually entered my numbers on the touch screen.

I should have just taken the hit of not playing because my numbers were off point.

Congrats nana and givefive kaplan on your recent hits!  I am running goose egg this month.  I did pick up two line for multi draw in PA (five draws for ten bucks).  So i am in to win it over there!

Trend seems to be chasing high.  rolling the dice on the low side.  I am a hard learner when the trend changes.

Looking four power numbers tommorrow.  6 10 11 13

Good luck players.

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2013, 5:55 am - IP Logged

04-20-27-33-35

MINK

Ok, should have seen this coming...

after a nice mix of both high and low sum totals for T-5 there started a 'run'....

1st the LOW numbers .. May 28th to June 9th - no sum totals over 100, most sums in the 80's, some in 70's, one at 62

Since then - all HIGH totals, above 100 except for 6/11 (77) and 6/7 (99) ... 

question is will the high sum totals continue? Do we go back to a MIX or do LOW sums run again?

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2013, 6:01 am - IP Logged

after a nice mix of both high and low sum totals for T-5 there started a 'run'....

1st the LOW numbers .. May 28th to June 9th - no sum totals over 100, most sums in the 80's, some in 70's, one at 62

question is will the high sum totals continue? Do we go back to a MIX or do LOW sums run again?

what do you think will happen kapla?  Please let us know.  If you think low, I will bet the farm high.  If you think high, I will bet the farm low.  JK.  I know you are doing your best.

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2013, 7:29 am - IP Logged

what do you think will happen kapla?  Please let us know.  If you think low, I will bet the farm high.  If you think high, I will bet the farm low.  JK.  I know you are doing your best.

HAHAHAHA.... smart to go opposite of what I say, which is why I am keeping quite... I am currently trying a PAST 5 repeat pattern - watching for digits from the last 5 plays.  AND since I hit 2 times in the last 5 I am hoping some of my regular numbers can REPEAT and hit again!

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3692 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2013, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Funny, but I dont think of a sum of 100 as being "high".  To me, that's the "right" total.  My thinking is any sum between 75 and 125 is typical/normal.  Below 75 would be low, above 125 would be high.  But that's just me.....

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2013, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Funny, but I dont think of a sum of 100 as being "high".  To me, that's the "right" total.  My thinking is any sum between 75 and 125 is typical/normal.  Below 75 would be low, above 125 would be high.  But that's just me.....

Are you saying that lotto is a normal game?

Do you track the sums on your spreadsheet?  I used to do it, but didn't think it was worthwhile so i deleted it.  There are flag formations there as well.

I may add it back when I find some dead space on my worksheet.

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3692 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying that lotto is a normal game?

Do you track the sums on your spreadsheet?  I used to do it, but didn't think it was worthwhile so i deleted it.  There are flag formations there as well.

I may add it back when I find some dead space on my worksheet.

Hell NO!

Yes I do track sums, but only on days when I play.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12729 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2013, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                          Thu, Jun 20, 201314-15-22-27-31?

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2013, 5:39 am - IP Logged

Acvtually you are kinda right - I often and a 'step' behind so I try to 'add' the opposite in what I play - just in case....

for example - TOTALLY missed last night, thought mostly LOW and MOSTLY HIGH comes out-LOL

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3692 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2013, 6:28 am - IP Logged

Last nite's numbers: 14 15 22 27 31

I'm King of The One-Off's!!!!!

I hit 2 FP's again last nite. On one line I line had the 14 and 15.  The other line had 14 and 22. I also had the 21 with the 14/15, and the 32 with the 14/22.

Page 353 of 871