Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13057 replies. Last post 52 minutes ago by CajunWin4.

Page 349 of 871
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2013, 6:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you Kap. 

And................... thanks to the 22 and the 38, I'm $22.50 richer cuz I had the 14 on the same line!!!!!!

Back to back winners.  Not to mention I hit 3 numbers in SM last nite for 3 bucks....

"When you're hot, you're HOT"

NICE!!! 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3693 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I almost bought the Take5 promotion tonite, and then I changed my mind and didn't do it. I was all set to spend ten bucks on Take5 tonite because I'm playing with, as Mink would say, "Cuomo's money". 

But then I realized that I wanted to play all five numbers from last nite.  I'm looking for a repeater tonite because we havent seen one in 4 consecutive drawings.  Now, I realize that had I bought the promo, and I played all 5 of last nites numbers, and we DO get a repeater tonite, then I'd be OK.  But what if there is no repeater drawn tonite?  If that happens, I'd lose the opportunity to get a "free number" on the second nite's drawing. But that's not really true either, because a number drawn last nite could double repeat. 

It's all so confusing I said to myself "I'm too tired to try to figure this shxx out!" and played 5 lines for ONE nite. (tonite)  Isnt this fun stuff???  My brain is scrambled, but it sure is fun!!!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Upstate NY
      United States
      Member #140390
      March 17, 2013
      224 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

I got one free play too.  I really got out of my comfort zone and played 11 dollars.  NO PROMOTION.

Tonite, I am cutting back to 8 games.

Lep

How did you spend $11 and not get the promotion?   Were they just one day numbers?

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

How did you spend $11 and not get the promotion?   Were they just one day numbers?

Yes only for one day.  I am not very crazy about the promotion for the same reasons you had stated.

I did not want to jump on the promotion at the beginning, considering I still have the whole month to choose to do it.

If I have a strong feeling on say when the 3 or 20 or 4 will hit then I might do the promotion as those numbers have a higher then normal double hit ratio (or chance to repeat) and I would use some or all of those numbers as my power numbers.

I did cash in my free play tonite and played my lines early.

My free play was kind of pretty.

5 12 22Lover 26 30

good luck everyone.

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Yes only for one day.  I am not very crazy about the promotion for the same reasons you had stated.

I did not want to jump on the promotion at the beginning, considering I still have the whole month to choose to do it.

If I have a strong feeling on say when the 3 or 20 or 4 will hit then I might do the promotion as those numbers have a higher then normal double hit ratio (or chance to repeat) and I would use some or all of those numbers as my power numbers.

I did cash in my free play tonite and played my lines early.

My free play was kind of pretty.

5 12 22Lover 26 30

good luck everyone.

Yea I also am using it when it works for me... Since I play 5 lines for 2 nights I am covered mostly for tonight ( as I bought them last night) only added 2 lines for possible repeat numbers 

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

6/12/2013 Result

8  27  31  34  39

No repeats and nada for me!   :'(

Upstate NY
              United States
              Member #140390
              March 17, 2013
              224 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Another free play for me.   I want cash!

However, I won't complain too much as this was my second day using these numbers and as it happens I won with the same numbers yesterday.   It tells me I am doing a good job picking my numbers.   Just have to fine tune the process a little.  These were my numbers on that line.

8-15-19-38-39

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2013, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Hit the 8-27-39 - Dance

plus 8 - 39 on another line...

I notice once I start playing 'repeats from the NIGHT before' they STOP coming out -- LOL!

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3693 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I almost bought the Take5 promotion tonite, and then I changed my mind and didn't do it. I was all set to spend ten bucks on Take5 tonite because I'm playing with, as Mink would say, "Cuomo's money". 

But then I realized that I wanted to play all five numbers from last nite.  I'm looking for a repeater tonite because we havent seen one in 4 consecutive drawings.  Now, I realize that had I bought the promo, and I played all 5 of last nites numbers, and we DO get a repeater tonite, then I'd be OK.  But what if there is no repeater drawn tonite?  If that happens, I'd lose the opportunity to get a "free number" on the second nite's drawing. But that's not really true either, because a number drawn last nite could double repeat. 

It's all so confusing I said to myself "I'm too tired to try to figure this shxx out!" and played 5 lines for ONE nite. (tonite)  Isnt this fun stuff???  My brain is scrambled, but it sure is fun!!!

I was wrong about a repeater comming out last nite.  But that's OK because I'm going to play all 5 repeaters again tonite.

But get a load of this!!!  Last nites numbers were: 8 27 31 34 39.

Last nite, I played  2 9 32 34 39.  So I won a FP with the 34 and 39.  But notice, that I missed the 31 by ONE digit!! Had I played 31 and not the 32,  I would have won money in 3 out of the last 4 drawings.

I dont know if I should quit playing or not!  I mean I'm glad to have won cash twice in last 4 drawings, but I think I would have lost my mind if I had won cash again for a third time last nite.  At the same time, it's frustrating!!  I guess it tells me that I must be doing something right when it comes to picking my numbers.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3693 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Hit the 8-27-39 - Dance

plus 8 - 39 on another line...

I notice once I start playing 'repeats from the NIGHT before' they STOP coming out -- LOL!

Nice job Kap!   Do me a favor?  DONT play any repeaters tonite!

Upstate NY
                      United States
                      Member #140390
                      March 17, 2013
                      224 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

The 3 promotional quick picks duplicated a lot of my self picks.    So the numbers I am hoping for are 3, 17, 33 and 37.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                        Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3186 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/13/13

11-22-25-33-35

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Upstate NY
                          United States
                          Member #140390
                          March 17, 2013
                          224 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/13/13

11-22-25-33-35

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

Finally won something on the promotional QP's.   A free play off the 25-33.

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2013, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Its quite inauspicious when you start chasing repeaters, and they donut want to come.

I was curious as to when the last time there was an extreme streak of non repeaters.

I had to dig in some of my old excel files, since i deleted the data from my current worksheet. ( The worksheets get too big and they cease to work, or it freezes because I use "too much" formatting.

There was a streak of 7 games without a repeater that last occurred in September of 2011.

Previous to that the streak was 8 games without a repeater and that occurred in June of 2010.

So suffice to say that with a large degree of certainty, we "should" have a repeater within the next three drawings.

We are at 6 games without a repeater, so it might be a good idea to consider one as a power number.

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2013, 5:03 am - IP Logged

Nice job Kap!   Do me a favor?  DONT play any repeaters tonite!

TOOOO late... didn't see this till now.. thanks for the heads up- Bash

Page 349 of 871