Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13084 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 347 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
Upstate NY
United States
Member #140390
March 17, 2013
224 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2013, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I don't like the 3 QP's I got from the promotion today.   Not that they are bad numbers but there are too many duplicates with my self picks.   I have the seven in four lines, and the 18 and 38 in three lines.  So crossing my fingers that those numbers come up tonight.

Here are quick picks I got.

7-17-36-38-39

5-7-18-31-32

2-7-12-27-30

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3707 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I don't like the 3 QP's I got from the promotion today.   Not that they are bad numbers but there are too many duplicates with my self picks.   I have the seven in four lines, and the 18 and 38 in three lines.  So crossing my fingers that those numbers come up tonight.

Here are quick picks I got.

7-17-36-38-39

5-7-18-31-32

2-7-12-27-30

That first line isnt all that bad.  The 36, 38 and 39 have to come out very soon.   I think one or possibly two numbers from 36 thru 39 will come out tonite.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

5 triggers 1-3

7 triggers 4-7-8-9

Play to win!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

4 triggers 7,8

21 triggers 12

36 triggers 30,33,39

Play to win!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3707 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2013, 2:32 am - IP Logged

That first line isnt all that bad.  The 36, 38 and 39 have to come out very soon.   I think one or possibly two numbers from 36 thru 39 will come out tonite.

I had the 36 and 4 one one line for a FP, but better yet, I had the 4, 28 and 36 on another line.  I have'nt hit for money since March.  I was beginning to think I'd never hit 3 numbers ever again!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Upstate NY
            United States
            Member #140390
            March 17, 2013
            224 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2013, 2:56 am - IP Logged

I had the 36 and 4 one one line for a FP, but better yet, I had the 4, 28 and 36 on another line.  I have'nt hit for money since March.  I was beginning to think I'd never hit 3 numbers ever again!

Congrats!   I picked up a free play off the 27-28.   Once again, I got nothing off of my 3 promotion quick picks.

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2013, 5:35 am - IP Logged

Party

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3707 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2013, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Congrats!   I picked up a free play off the 27-28.   Once again, I got nothing off of my 3 promotion quick picks.

Thanks!  I took home a whoppin' 24 bucks, but that's still  better than nuthin which is what I've had a whole lot of lately.

Because I'm "playing for free" tonite I bought $5.00 T5 and Sweet Million for $7.00

I've got the 22 on every line I played.  Even the FP I won last nite has it.  I also played 36, 37, 38 & 39 on my lines.  That range and the 22 has some catching up to do.

Upstate NY
                  United States
                  Member #140390
                  March 17, 2013
                  224 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!  I took home a whoppin' 24 bucks, but that's still  better than nuthin which is what I've had a whole lot of lately.

Because I'm "playing for free" tonite I bought $5.00 T5 and Sweet Million for $7.00

I've got the 22 on every line I played.  Even the FP I won last nite has it.  I also played 36, 37, 38 & 39 on my lines.  That range and the 22 has some catching up to do.

$24 is a high payout.   I usually just win in the $17 or $19 range.     I am not using any of my free plays until after the promotion.   Reason being that my usual method of play is that if I use a free play then I only buy 4 lines and then use the $1 saved towards my $4 a week of powerball.  (the only other game I play)   Since I am doing the promotion all month then I have to pay for the powerball out of pocket.  So next month I will repay myself out of the free plays.   Sounds weird I know but by keeping to a strict lottery budget I don't feel guilty about playing.

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

$24 is a high payout.   I usually just win in the $17 or $19 range.     I am not using any of my free plays until after the promotion.   Reason being that my usual method of play is that if I use a free play then I only buy 4 lines and then use the $1 saved towards my $4 a week of powerball.  (the only other game I play)   Since I am doing the promotion all month then I have to pay for the powerball out of pocket.  So next month I will repay myself out of the free plays.   Sounds weird I know but by keeping to a strict lottery budget I don't feel guilty about playing.

Very smart to play by a strict buget.  I TRY but I am not STRICT enough on myself - LOL!! 

the high 30's seem to be SLOWLY hitting... 34, then the 36... I covered evey number in the 30's on various lines tonight.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3707 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Feel guilty about playing???  Dont do that to yourself!! Have FUN with it.  I consider playing a challenge, sure I watch how much I spend, but if I win, then I feel great!

Budget?  What's a budget? By that, I certainly dont mean that I have so much money that I dont need to use a budget for playing the lottery.  It's just that I'm too lazy (stupid would be a better word) to bother. Even if I had one, I'd never stick to it.  No self discipline.  I just make darn sure I dont get nuts with how much I wager.  I keep it on the down low.  I blew 7 bucks on Sweet Million tonite (and won 3 of it back as I had 3 numbers on one line.  Geez, I'm on a roll, 24 bucks last nite and 3 tonite. Holy cow!!) and seven bucks is way more than I ever spend on it. 

As for FP's, I'm not currently doing this, but I used to save them for a while, and then play them all on a Friday. That's becasue Friday nite usually has the biggest jackpot for the week.  Then I switched to playing them on Sunday, because Sunday usually see's only one JP winner as opposed to two or three winners the other nites of the week. But lately, I play 'em as I win 'em.

I run a pool at work, we play either MM or PB when either of their JP's gets over 150 million.  I'll probably play PB on Weds as I still have a few bucks left from my 24 buck payout. I'll probably even splurge on The Power Play.

As for tonite's T5, I hammered the 22 on all five of my lines and also covered all of the high thirty's.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                        Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3193 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

G5 this 22 is for you ...........hope you hammered it!

14-16-18-22-38   6/10/13

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Upstate NY
                          United States
                          Member #140390
                          March 17, 2013
                          224 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

G5 this 22 is for you ...........hope you hammered it!

14-16-18-22-38   6/10/13

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

G5--I hope you  picked up some more cash!    I have to settle for another FP.   Strange numbers tonight.

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2013, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Feel guilty about playing???  Dont do that to yourself!! Have FUN with it.  I consider playing a challenge, sure I watch how much I spend, but if I win, then I feel great!

Budget?  What's a budget? By that, I certainly dont mean that I have so much money that I dont need to use a budget for playing the lottery.  It's just that I'm too lazy (stupid would be a better word) to bother. Even if I had one, I'd never stick to it.  No self discipline.  I just make darn sure I dont get nuts with how much I wager.  I keep it on the down low.  I blew 7 bucks on Sweet Million tonite (and won 3 of it back as I had 3 numbers on one line.  Geez, I'm on a roll, 24 bucks last nite and 3 tonite. Holy cow!!) and seven bucks is way more than I ever spend on it. 

As for FP's, I'm not currently doing this, but I used to save them for a while, and then play them all on a Friday. That's becasue Friday nite usually has the biggest jackpot for the week.  Then I switched to playing them on Sunday, because Sunday usually see's only one JP winner as opposed to two or three winners the other nites of the week. But lately, I play 'em as I win 'em.

I run a pool at work, we play either MM or PB when either of their JP's gets over 150 million.  I'll probably play PB on Weds as I still have a few bucks left from my 24 buck payout. I'll probably even splurge on The Power Play.

As for tonite's T5, I hammered the 22 on all five of my lines and also covered all of the high thirty's.

GREAT call with the 22... I am trying something new, going after the 'repeats'...

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3707 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2013, 7:08 am - IP Logged

GREAT call with the 22... I am trying something new, going after the 'repeats'...

Thank you Kap. 

And................... thanks to the 22 and the 38, I'm $22.50 richer cuz I had the 14 on the same line!!!!!!

Back to back winners.  Not to mention I hit 3 numbers in SM last nite for 3 bucks....

"When you're hot, you're HOT"

Page 347 of 873