Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13048 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 346 of 870
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3689 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:46 am - IP Logged

Picked up a free play on the 11-27.

Keep plugging away.  A FP is better than nuthin, and that's exactly what I had last nite. NUTHIN!  Not even one number on my ticket, and I played 5 lines.

No number from 36 to 39 since May 27th.  That's gotta break soon.  I keep playing the high thirties on all my lines, but they just arent popping out of the machine.  Good luck.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:19 am - IP Logged

so do the EVENS make a comeback tonight? seen ALOT of odd numbers lately and whats with the run on repeats - first the 11 for 4 plays, now the 17 for 3 plays??? 

I like the 34 - 39 to show this weekend.. I am thinking 2 at a time... for the next couple of nights.

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3689 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

so do the EVENS make a comeback tonight? seen ALOT of odd numbers lately and whats with the run on repeats - first the 11 for 4 plays, now the 17 for 3 plays??? 

I like the 34 - 39 to show this weekend.. I am thinking 2 at a time... for the next couple of nights.

I'm thinking just like you.  I've been playing two high thirty's on all of my lines lately because 36 thru 39 hasnt been drawn since May 27th.  I even bit the bullet and spent ten bucks to get the promo for Saturday and Sunday.  On the 3 promo FP line's I got 37, 38 and 39 as the last number.  I'll take it.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2013, 10:50 am - IP Logged

I'm thinking just like you.  I've been playing two high thirty's on all of my lines lately because 36 thru 39 hasnt been drawn since May 27th.  I even bit the bullet and spent ten bucks to get the promo for Saturday and Sunday.  On the 3 promo FP line's I got 37, 38 and 39 as the last number.  I'll take it.

You got those for TONIGHT?? 

Upstate NY
          United States
          Member #140390
          March 17, 2013
          224 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Keep plugging away.  A FP is better than nuthin, and that's exactly what I had last nite. NUTHIN!  Not even one number on my ticket, and I played 5 lines.

No number from 36 to 39 since May 27th.  That's gotta break soon.  I keep playing the high thirties on all my lines, but they just arent popping out of the machine.  Good luck.  G5

WOW!   That is crazy that you did not get even one number.   Just curious how many different numbers were covered on your picks.     I also do 5 lines per day and I try to have a least 20 different numbers.   Not sure if that is smart or not....

Upstate NY
            United States
            Member #140390
            March 17, 2013
            224 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2013, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

This is my "off" night where I just have to go with the 2nd day of numbers from my 2 day ticket.    Otherwise I would also be playing quite a few high 30's.  So GF, does that mean you have 13 lines for tonight?

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Evening everyone!  Tonight I am going with a budget wise $5 wheel with 4 Power Numbers.............03-20-34-39 as they are most out due on my charts.  My selections are:

03-20-28-34-39

03-20-31-34-39

03-20-32-34-39

03-20-34-36-39

03-20-34-38-39

Yup got me some 30's scattered about the wheel.........hey Ya Neva Know! LOL  Good luck all!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Play to win!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                  Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

5 triggers 1-3

7 triggers 4-7-8-9

Play to win!

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3689 Posts
                    Posted: June 9, 2013, 3:51 am - IP Logged

WOW!   That is crazy that you did not get even one number.   Just curious how many different numbers were covered on your picks.     I also do 5 lines per day and I try to have a least 20 different numbers.   Not sure if that is smart or not....

I had 20 different numbers on that ticket out of a possibe 25.  (5 lines)  I didnt try to deliberately do that, it just happened.  I couldnt believe it when I checked my ticket. I usually have at least one number on a ticket when I play multiple lines. 

Tonite nite I had 8 lines working, again I had 20 different numbers out of a possible 25. (again, it just happened I didnt do anything to make it happen) but I had the 5 on one line and the 34 on three lines. 

I keep playing the 36 thru 39, but they still havent come out.

These were the lines on my free promotion ticket:

8 13 25 28 37

12 13 20 27 38

3 15 22 34 39

14 different numbers out of a posible 15, and I had the 34......

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3689 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2013, 4:04 am - IP Logged

This is my "off" night where I just have to go with the 2nd day of numbers from my 2 day ticket.    Otherwise I would also be playing quite a few high 30's.  So GF, does that mean you have 13 lines for tonight?

I have a total of 13 lines for TWO nites.... I had 8 lines for last nite (5 I boufght and 3 free) and 5 for tonite.

I'm not big on the T5 promotion...  I usually dont play it because it forces you to play the same five lines over two nites. I like to pick a new set of numbers every time I play. But because a number in the high thirtys still hasnt popped out, (not since May 27th) I'm good with my two day ticket.

I have a spreadsheet that tracks ranges of five T5 numbers.  It breaks them down like this: 1 thru 5, 6 thru10,  11 thru 15, 16 thru 20, 21 thru 25 etc.  The range of numbers of 36 thru 39 has been missing since May 27th.  That's a run of 12 consecutive drawings where no number from 36 thru 39 has come out.  That's an UNBELIEVEABLLY long run. Usually a number will be drawn from any given range of 5 numbers after 3 drawings where a number from that range hasn't been drawn.

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3689 Posts
                        Posted: June 9, 2013, 4:22 am - IP Logged

Dont forget about the 22. 

I've been carrying it on some of my lines.  It went missing for so long, that I think we'll see it pop out again very soon.  I had it on the third line of my free 3 line ticket and I was glad to see it.  If it had come out, I'd have had a FP because I had the 34 on that line.

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: June 9, 2013, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Dont forget about the 22. 

I've been carrying it on some of my lines.  It went missing for so long, that I think we'll see it pop out again very soon.  I had it on the third line of my free 3 line ticket and I was glad to see it.  If it had come out, I'd have had a FP because I had the 34 on that line.

Yea best I did last night was ONE number... again mostly ODD #'s....

interesting about the 22.... 

in the last 39 draws

22 - 1 hit

3, 4, 14, 15, 32 - 2 hits

most...

2, 18 - 10 hits

11, 27 - 9 hits

so the 22 is in good company with 5 other low hitting numbers, check out these pairs...

02-1880 hits29 plays since

which is the MOST hits for ANY number paired with the 2.... 

but the 18 has

07-1882 hits55 plays since
                          18-208898
                          18-218658
                          18-338128
                          18-35828

so the way Take 5 likes to repeat numbers maybe keep the 18 paired with the 33 & 35 on a line or 2?

Upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #140390
                            March 17, 2013
                            224 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2013, 9:02 am - IP Logged

I had 20 different numbers on that ticket out of a possibe 25.  (5 lines)  I didnt try to deliberately do that, it just happened.  I couldnt believe it when I checked my ticket. I usually have at least one number on a ticket when I play multiple lines. 

Tonite nite I had 8 lines working, again I had 20 different numbers out of a possible 25. (again, it just happened I didnt do anything to make it happen) but I had the 5 on one line and the 34 on three lines. 

I keep playing the 36 thru 39, but they still havent come out.

These were the lines on my free promotion ticket:

8 13 25 28 37

12 13 20 27 38

3 15 22 34 39

14 different numbers out of a posible 15, and I had the 34......

I had 3 out of the 5 numbers but they were on 3 different lines so nothing last night for me.

Upstate NY
                              United States
                              Member #140390
                              March 17, 2013
                              224 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2013, 9:09 am - IP Logged

I have a total of 13 lines for TWO nites.... I had 8 lines for last nite (5 I boufght and 3 free) and 5 for tonite.

I'm not big on the T5 promotion...  I usually dont play it because it forces you to play the same five lines over two nites. I like to pick a new set of numbers every time I play. But because a number in the high thirtys still hasnt popped out, (not since May 27th) I'm good with my two day ticket.

I have a spreadsheet that tracks ranges of five T5 numbers.  It breaks them down like this: 1 thru 5, 6 thru10,  11 thru 15, 16 thru 20, 21 thru 25 etc.  The range of numbers of 36 thru 39 has been missing since May 27th.  That's a run of 12 consecutive drawings where no number from 36 thru 39 has come out.  That's an UNBELIEVEABLLY long run. Usually a number will be drawn from any given range of 5 numbers after 3 drawings where a number from that range hasn't been drawn.

I agree with you on the T5 promotion.   I have been doing it this time and also did it last time.   I have not gotten anything from any of the 3 quicks picks at all!    I play the same way as you except I have one line of family numbers I play each time.   The rest I pick using my method which is similar to yours.  So I was hesitant about having to buy 2 days worth.   But it makes me think extra hard on the numbers I pick and so it is going okay so far.   (except for not winning any cash LOL)    I will post my free QP later today after I go to the store.

Page 346 of 870