Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13079 replies. Last post 53 minutes ago by CajunWin4.

Page 344 of 872
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2013, 5:23 am - IP Logged

It's the same thing over and over. Same patterns. Same triggers. Pick your set and stick with it until another trigger comes. 411,711,911. 11-22-33. 12&21. 8 & 22.33 & 36.

4-7-9-11-22-33.

12 likes 21.

Look for 4-7-21-22-33.

Thanks for the heads up - can't remember *4* plays in a row of a repeat ... much less a double repeat on the 4th.... 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3702 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2013, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

All right now Kap.  Tell the truth.  You're chasin' that 22 tonite, aintcha???   Well dont worry about it, cuz you and I both know The Mink-Man is chasin' it too.  Of course, I'm in the same boat.  You, me and Mink are kinda like blood brothers or somethin', aint we???

Now, I figure tonites the nite for that 22.  So I plunked down some serious cash when I hit The Mobil Station tonite.  Wasnt enough to get me 3 free Take5 QP's or nuthin', but it was serious coin to a low roller like me.

Tonite, I got ta thinkin' while I wuz havin' me a tail, that I need to win a T5 jackpot real soon.  Tonite'd be good.  If I won a JP tonite, I'd pay Verizon all that money I owe 'em so they'd turn my cell phone back on.  Or maybe I'd pay my bill at Sears so they'd stop callin' me everyday lookin' for money I aint got.  Like I said above, I'm a LOW roller.  I wanna be a high roller.  Get me a new Benz or sumthin'. Right now I'm drivin' a 1996 Jeep Cherokee with 175,000 miles on it.  It needs a new exhaust system real bad, but I aint got the 400 bucks the guy down at the gas station said it would cost to fix it.  Know what else too?  My college aged daughter  wrecked our Honda.  She's fine, but the Honda aint.  Vinny, the guy down at the autobody shop said 2 grand to fix it.  I got a 500 dollar deductible, so that's all it's gonna cost me to fix it, but I just wonder how I'm gonna get the car back when I take it in to have it fixed. That's cuz if I know Vince, he aint gonna give me that Honda back until I fork up that 500.  He might even start chargin' me a storage fee for every day it sits on his lot.  That aint good. 

Yeah, winnin' a T5 JP tonite sure would solve a few of lifes little problems.  Think I'll have me another tail.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

All right now Kap.  Tell the truth.  You're chasin' that 22 tonite, aintcha???   Well dont worry about it, cuz you and I both know The Mink-Man is chasin' it too.  Of course, I'm in the same boat.  You, me and Mink are kinda like blood brothers or somethin', aint we???

Now, I figure tonites the nite for that 22.  So I plunked down some serious cash when I hit The Mobil Station tonite.  Wasnt enough to get me 3 free Take5 QP's or nuthin', but it was serious coin to a low roller like me.

Tonite, I got ta thinkin' while I wuz havin' me a tail, that I need to win a T5 jackpot real soon.  Tonite'd be good.  If I won a JP tonite, I'd pay Verizon all that money I owe 'em so they'd turn my cell phone back on.  Or maybe I'd pay my bill at Sears so they'd stop callin' me everyday lookin' for money I aint got.  Like I said above, I'm a LOW roller.  I wanna be a high roller.  Get me a new Benz or sumthin'. Right now I'm drivin' a 1996 Jeep Cherokee with 175,000 miles on it.  It needs a new exhaust system real bad, but I aint got the 400 bucks the guy down at the gas station said it would cost to fix it.  Know what else too?  My college aged daughter  wrecked our Honda.  She's fine, but the Honda aint.  Vinny, the guy down at the autobody shop said 2 grand to fix it.  I got a 500 dollar deductible, so that's all it's gonna cost me to fix it, but I just wonder how I'm gonna get the car back when I take it in to have it fixed. That's cuz if I know Vince, he aint gonna give me that Honda back until I fork up that 500.  He might even start chargin' me a storage fee for every day it sits on his lot.  That aint good. 

Yeah, winnin' a T5 JP tonite sure would solve a few of lifes little problems.  Think I'll have me another tail.

yea I am on the 22 but only on one line.  I spent my money yesterday to get 3 FP's (hit for NOTHING on them) so don't have to buy anything tonight. 

Upstate NY
        United States
        Member #140390
        March 17, 2013
        224 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2013, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

yea I am on the 22 but only on one line.  I spent my money yesterday to get 3 FP's (hit for NOTHING on them) so don't have to buy anything tonight. 

Me too.    I did get a FP last night but it was from one of my picks and not the 3 free QP's.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Play to win!

Upstate NY
            United States
            Member #140390
            March 17, 2013
            224 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

still no 22 but I picked up another FP.

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

1 triggers: 3-5-7

6 triggers: 3-6-9

16 triggers: 14-16-18

Play to win!

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2013, 4:46 am - IP Logged

still no 22 but I picked up another FP.

I got 2 FP's ... so had 4 of the 5 numbers but on 2 lines... 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                  NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3702 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2013, 5:07 am - IP Logged

I got 2 FP's ... so had 4 of the 5 numbers but on 2 lines... 

Not bad!  I managed a single FP... 

No number drawn since May 27th in the range of 36 thru 39.... that's a good place to be tonite. 

That's 8 straight drawings without a number being drawn from that range. A range of 4 numbers like that w/o a number being drawn is a BIG run.  It's time for something in that range to pop. (possibly 2 numbers from that range will pop out tonite)

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                    Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3192 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/5/13

05-17-21-25-29  All ODD!  No 22

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

MINK

5 triggers: 3-7

21 triggers:12

Play to win!

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2013, 4:55 am - IP Logged

MINK

best could do is another FP 21, 25 on my numbers.

played $10 last night so had the $3 FP's - NOTHING.....

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                          Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3192 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

best could do is another FP 21, 25 on my numbers.

played $10 last night so had the $3 FP's - NOTHING.....

Hey guys/gals  ...........kapla did the $10 thing last 3 nights got 3 FP's for my efforts that sucks!  I asked my oldest granddaughter to give me 3 numbers tonight they are 2-12 & 15 gonna use those as 3 Power Balls wheel and if the 22 ends up in the mix well hope she can win me the elusive 4 of 5 prize.  I am sick of losing my shirt to Cuomo's lottery need to get paid back NOW!! LOL   Hey G5 seems like your luck is as good as mine lately I even cancelled my TW cable and got a ROKU it is pretty KOOL.  Anyway CW4 , JP and alll my Take 5 friends wish you all Good Luck tonight............

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #140390
                            March 17, 2013
                            224 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys/gals  ...........kapla did the $10 thing last 3 nights got 3 FP's for my efforts that sucks!  I asked my oldest granddaughter to give me 3 numbers tonight they are 2-12 & 15 gonna use those as 3 Power Balls wheel and if the 22 ends up in the mix well hope she can win me the elusive 4 of 5 prize.  I am sick of losing my shirt to Cuomo's lottery need to get paid back NOW!! LOL   Hey G5 seems like your luck is as good as mine lately I even cancelled my TW cable and got a ROKU it is pretty KOOL.  Anyway CW4 , JP and alll my Take 5 friends wish you all Good Luck tonight............

MINK

Good luck to you also!   Does anyone know what is the longest that a particular number has been out of play on Take Five?

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2013, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

MINK

Good luck to you too! I played my normal numbers for 2 nights and added 2 lines (5 lines total) to make the $10 so only doing that every other night... So if the 21 & 25 repeat .....

Page 344 of 872