Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13079 replies. Last post 40 minutes ago by CajunWin4.

Page 348 of 872
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3702 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2013, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Thank you Kap. 

And................... thanks to the 22 and the 38, I'm $22.50 richer cuz I had the 14 on the same line!!!!!!

Back to back winners.  Not to mention I hit 3 numbers in SM last nite for 3 bucks....

"When you're hot, you're HOT"

All kidding aside, what really happened to me last nite is that I could see the 22 and a number from the high thirty's might come out together, so I just carpet bombed them on my ticket..  And then I got lucky by having the 14 on the same line.  Here's my ticket:

2 10 22 29 38 <==== another FP!!

7 11 22 25 37

4 13 22 26 39

9 14 21 22 38 <== $22.50

6 18 22 24 36

Dont forget about the 22. It's going to come back again soon.  It's got a lot of catching up to do.

The thing is this; if you can just pick a FP, and then get super lucky by having what amounts to a 3 bagger on the same line, you'd be in Jackpot City.  I can and do hit FP's on a fairly regular basis.  I've hit literally hundreds of them since I started playing T5 back in 2009.  But I rarely ever hit a third or (God forbid) fourth winning number on the same line.  I always seem to have the nites other winning numbers on the other lines of my ticket.  I cant count the number of times I've had two FP's on one ticket, each line with a set of two different winning numbers that arent on the other line that won a FP. (I had 4 of the 5 winning numbers on 2 different lines of the same ticket which gave me 2 FP's)

But I'm gonna take my $22.50 anyway!!!  You fella's can start callin' me "The NEW Cajun". Wink  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Kap. 

And................... thanks to the 22 and the 38, I'm $22.50 richer cuz I had the 14 on the same line!!!!!!

Back to back winners.  Not to mention I hit 3 numbers in SM last nite for 3 bucks....

"When you're hot, you're HOT"

Thumbs Up

bahamapapa's avatar - Gustav
      Treasure Cay
      Bahamas
      Member #93535
      July 2, 2010
      1041 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2013, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

maybe jus one take5 ticket tonite 03-20-31-32-39

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3702 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2013, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

All kidding aside, what really happened to me last nite is that I could see the 22 and a number from the high thirty's might come out together, so I just carpet bombed them on my ticket..  And then I got lucky by having the 14 on the same line.  Here's my ticket:

2 10 22 29 38 <==== another FP!!

7 11 22 25 37

4 13 22 26 39

9 14 21 22 38 <== $22.50

6 18 22 24 36

Dont forget about the 22. It's going to come back again soon.  It's got a lot of catching up to do.

The thing is this; if you can just pick a FP, and then get super lucky by having what amounts to a 3 bagger on the same line, you'd be in Jackpot City.  I can and do hit FP's on a fairly regular basis.  I've hit literally hundreds of them since I started playing T5 back in 2009.  But I rarely ever hit a third or (God forbid) fourth winning number on the same line.  I always seem to have the nites other winning numbers on the other lines of my ticket.  I cant count the number of times I've had two FP's on one ticket, each line with a set of two different winning numbers that arent on the other line that won a FP. (I had 4 of the 5 winning numbers on 2 different lines of the same ticket which gave me 2 FP's)

But I'm gonna take my $22.50 anyway!!!  You fella's can start callin' me "The NEW Cajun". Wink  G5

OK guys.... here's a question for you to ponder....

Is that 22 going to REPEAT tonite???   I dont know!  But one thing I do know is I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY IT!  That's cuz I know I cant possibly win T5 3 nights in a row, so I aint playin' tonite!  Well, actually I AM playing tonite.  I'm playing the TWO FP's I won last nite.  Did any of you notice in my post above that I didnt see that I had actually won two FP's last nite???  Besides the 22, I had the 18 on my last line, but I was so excited that I had back to back 3 baggers that I didnt see it! (Hey Mink, do you think that me winning back to back 3 baggers is kinda like Jeter hittin' back to back grand slams? Or The Poke's beatin' The Jints twice in the same season? Which cant possibly happen.  Not with Tony Romo it cant)

When I got to the store this morning on my way to work, I scanned my ticket.  It said $22.50 and TWO FP's... That's when I first realized I had won two of 'em.

While I was standing at the scanner, some guy along side of me (a total stranger) was buying scratch offs. He saw that I won, and that I also had a winning Sweet Million ticket, so he said "Congratulations".   I told him that I had won $24.00 playing T5 the nite before last too, and he promptly reached out and touched me!!!!

On my way out of the store, there he was...sittin' in his car scratchin' away!!  I showed him my 25 bucks ($22.50 for T5, and $3.00 for SM) and he just grinned and kept scratchin'.  I jumped in my Jeep and took off!

A guy at work doesn't believe it happened....  He thinks I'm bull-jivin' him.  hee hee hee!  He said "If it's true, then that's a good sign that we're gonna win a million bucks in Ct's SuperDraw come July 4th. (He's in a pool I started for that. We bought 24 tix. The eight guys in the pool each threw in 30 bucks..... SuperDraw tix are 10 bucks a pop, but the odds are 275,000 to 1 to win a cool million bunk-a-roons!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

No repeat in three draws.

My first bet is its going to be either the 14 or the 22.

Now you got me pondering G5,

Was it a good touch or a bad touch?Naughty

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3702 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2013, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

It startled me.....  he touched me on the back of my left shoulder.  I've heard that people will walk up to a big lottery winner and ask if they can touch them, but this is the first time anybody did it to me.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3702 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Here's the Take5 QUESTION OF THE DAY!  (A new feature of The LP making it's debut today)

Which number that was drawn last nite is going to repeat tonite?

Notice I said  "is going to".   It's a foregone conclusion that there WILL be a repeater tonite.  So which one is it??? Inquiring minds want to know!

Upstate NY
                  United States
                  Member #140390
                  March 17, 2013
                  224 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I got a 22 in one of the lines of the promotional quick picks today.   But my power numbers for today are 23  and 37.    Crossing my fingers for those to come up.

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3702 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I got a 22 in one of the lines of the promotional quick picks today.   But my power numbers for today are 23  and 37.    Crossing my fingers for those to come up.

Respectable power numbers.  I dunno about that 22 though.....

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3702 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2013, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Here's a good one for you.  None of us need to play the lottery to try and get rich.  We just need a big pair of cohones.  Here's why:

I just watched an episode of CNBC's American Greed.  Ever hear of Allen Stanford?  He's this multi-billionaire from Texas.  A year ago this month, Big Al was sentenced to 102 years behind bars.  He's another Bernie Madoff.  He stole all of the investor's money in his bank, and lived very high on the hog with it.  He had Lear jets, yachts, and big houses all over the world.

Big Al stole 1.3 million from a single mother who needed a liver and kidney transplant. But now she's broke.  She says  these days she only has 200 bucks in her check book, and worry's about money every day and night. She had her liver and kidney transplants, but had to sell her home and move in with her daughter. 

Big Al was worth over two billion.  Now he's just a Yardbird in The Big House and doesnt have a prayer of ever getting out.  But I bet it was nice while it lasted......

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2013, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Here's a good one for you.  None of us need to play the lottery to try and get rich.  We just need a big pair of cohones.  Here's why:

I just watched an episode of CNBC's American Greed.  Ever hear of Allen Stanford?  He's this multi-billionaire from Texas.  A year ago this month, Big Al was sentenced to 102 years behind bars.  He's another Bernie Madoff.  He stole all of the investor's money in his bank, and lived very high on the hog with it.  He had Lear jets, yachts, and big houses all over the world.

Big Al stole 1.3 million from a single mother who needed a liver and kidney transplant. But now she's broke.  She says  these days she only has 200 bucks in her check book, and worry's about money every day and night. She had her liver and kidney transplants, but had to sell her home and move in with her daughter. 

Big Al was worth over two billion.  Now he's just a Yardbird in The Big House and doesnt have a prayer of ever getting out.  But I bet it was nice while it lasted......

That might be more than just having cojones.

That might also include being a sociopath.

One of these numbers "should" repeat

2Conehead   13Conehead    15   19Conehead   27

Upstate NY
                          United States
                          Member #140390
                          March 17, 2013
                          224 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2013, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Won a free play off the 15-19 from one of my self picks.    My 3 promotional quick picks did not have a single number come out!

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2013, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Won a free play off the 15-19 from one of my self picks.    My 3 promotional quick picks did not have a single number come out!

Thumbs Up

I got one free play too.  I really got out of my comfort zone and played 11 dollars.  NO PROMOTION.

Tonite, I am cutting back to 8 games.

Lep

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2013, 6:14 am - IP Logged

That might be more than just having cojones.

That might also include being a sociopath.

One of these numbers "should" repeat

2Conehead   13Conehead    15   19Conehead   27

Yes, as its has now been 4 plays in a row without a repeat from the PRIOR play... 

Page 348 of 872