Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13048 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 354 of 870
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2013, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Last nite's numbers: 14 15 22 27 31

I'm King of The One-Off's!!!!!

I hit 2 FP's again last nite. On one line I line had the 14 and 15.  The other line had 14 and 22. I also had the 21 with the 14/15, and the 32 with the 14/22.

Yea I had the 16 32 on 2 lines....

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3685 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I hit 2 FP's again last nite. On one line I line had the 14 and 15.  The other line had 14 and 22. I also had the 21 with the 14/15, and the 32 with the 14/22.

Lord I'm so tired!  How long can this go on???

I'm tired of missing cash by one number that is.  You guessed it.  Another FP with a one-off.

Tonite's winning numbers ====> 10 15 19 24 34

I had 10 12 15 23 36  (Not to mention that two-off with the 36)

This has just got to stop.  I caint take no mo!!!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Acvtually you are kinda right - I often and a 'step' behind so I try to 'add' the opposite in what I play - just in case....

for example - TOTALLY missed last night, thought mostly LOW and MOSTLY HIGH comes out-LOL

So what do you think tonite kapla?  I need to know so I can do the opposite.Razz

Although you have been getting a lot more 3/5 this month than I have.  This is my worst month so far.  I was getting very lucky with the low trend, but now that that trend seems to be changing, I am a little slow on doing the reverse.

I am thinking that there will be some single digits popping soon.

Power number skip six, number 1.  Very risky since no established pattern yet.

Also maybe a repeater of 19 and/or 34

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2013, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

g5, hey maybe an experiment.  You give your best 10 numbers and i will guess the one offs.Wink

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Hell NO!

Yes I do track sums, but only on days when I play.

Why not track the sums everyday?  Therefore you can tell when a sum is hot or due?

You can use the sum function and graph the sum trend easily.

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

So what do you think tonite kapla?  I need to know so I can do the opposite.Razz

Although you have been getting a lot more 3/5 this month than I have.  This is my worst month so far.  I was getting very lucky with the low trend, but now that that trend seems to be changing, I am a little slow on doing the reverse.

I am thinking that there will be some single digits popping soon.

Power number skip six, number 1.  Very risky since no established pattern yet.

Also maybe a repeater of 19 and/or 34

Yea, should see a DOULBE single come out soon..

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3685 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

g5, hey maybe an experiment.  You give your best 10 numbers and i will guess the one offs.Wink

I'm game if you are Hammer!

The thing about one-off's is, which way do you go?  For instance, maybe I like the 10 for tonite.  But then knowing I'm probably off by one, do I pick the 9, or go with the 11???  That aint zackly easy.

I figure sooner or later, my luck will turn.  It'll go from bad to worse............

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm game if you are Hammer!

The thing about one-off's is, which way do you go?  For instance, maybe I like the 10 for tonite.  But then knowing I'm probably off by one, do I pick the 9, or go with the 11???  That aint zackly easy.

I figure sooner or later, my luck will turn.  It'll go from bad to worse............

Sometimes in that situation, the only logical thing to do is play 9 10 11.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3685 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2013, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Why not track the sums everyday?  Therefore you can tell when a sum is hot or due?

You can use the sum function and graph the sum trend easily.

Doesnt GH's Smart Luck program already track sums?  At least I thought it did... 

Sums arent something I focus on. I use them more for confirmation than anything else.  I just look for the sums on my lines to be in a range of 75 to 125.  If the sum falls in that range then I feel OK about the line.  I like Low/High tracking better.  All low numbers will usually give you a sum of less than 75, all high's will usually total to above 125.

To me, the thing about tracking the numbers on a spreadsheet is that the best we can really do is see broad, or for the lack of a better word, "vague" trends.  I know that if it's been all low numbers recently, I'll play a lot of high numbers on my ticket.  Same for odd/evens.

Repeaters happen 48% of the time (over the entire life of T5) according to Smart Luck.  So when I see 3 or 4 games in a row where there hasn't been a repeater, I'll play 5 lines and have one number from last nite on each of my lines. 

Using this methodology seems to be working for me.  I've hit 3 numbers about 40 times since I started playing regularly in 2009.  But I've never hit 4 numbers, and of course, I've never hit all 5.  I'll admit it has not been working GREAT for me, but I do know that I've won more frequently than people I know at work who play regularly.  They say that they "never hit, not even a lousy FP."   I've won hundreds of FP since April of 2009.

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2013, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Doesnt GH's Smart Luck program already track sums?  At least I thought it did... 

Sums arent something I focus on. I use them more for confirmation than anything else.  I just look for the sums on my lines to be in a range of 75 to 125.  If the sum falls in that range then I feel OK about the line.  I like Low/High tracking better.  All low numbers will usually give you a sum of less than 75, all high's will usually total to above 125.

To me, the thing about tracking the numbers on a spreadsheet is that the best we can really do is see broad, or for the lack of a better word, "vague" trends.  I know that if it's been all low numbers recently, I'll play a lot of high numbers on my ticket.  Same for odd/evens.

Repeaters happen 48% of the time (over the entire life of T5) according to Smart Luck.  So when I see 3 or 4 games in a row where there hasn't been a repeater, I'll play 5 lines and have one number from last nite on each of my lines. 

Using this methodology seems to be working for me.  I've hit 3 numbers about 40 times since I started playing regularly in 2009.  But I've never hit 4 numbers, and of course, I've never hit all 5.  I'll admit it has not been working GREAT for me, but I do know that I've won more frequently than people I know at work who play regularly.  They say that they "never hit, not even a lousy FP."   I've won hundreds of FP since April of 2009.

G5 this is what I do with the sums also.  Watch for trends and then TRY to play into what will happen.. 

the last 10 plays have been a sum of 99 or higher...so looking for something lower to start showing - that is one of the resons I expect the double single to show.

Upstate NY
                      United States
                      Member #140390
                      March 17, 2013
                      224 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2013, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Crazy numbers came out tonight!

26-30-32-35-39

I got nada.   I had three of the numbers but on three different lines.

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3685 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2013, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Crazy numbers came out tonight!

26-30-32-35-39

I got nada.   I had three of the numbers but on three different lines.

Yes the numbers were crazy.

When I cashed in my 3 FP's yesterday, one of my lines was  26 27 29 30 38  (FP, but notice the one-off)

I remember sarcastically thinking "Yeah right. That's a JP winner."

From that same set of FP's I also got:  9 12 25 32 35  (Gottta love it.  Another one-off) 

Then from my own pix, I had this line: 1 5 26 32 38  (FP with a THIRD one-off)  

I dont get it.  Why are so many one-off's happening to me???

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3685 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2013, 6:58 am - IP Logged

G5 this is what I do with the sums also.  Watch for trends and then TRY to play into what will happen.. 

the last 10 plays have been a sum of 99 or higher...so looking for something lower to start showing - that is one of the resons I expect the double single to show.

I think you're right about the double single Kap.

Look for it tonite.  Lotta high numbers lately and we havent seen a dub-sing in 5 draws.  Also I'm playing at least one number for it from 1 thru 5.  (might even play 2 from that range)  No number drawn from that range since June 19th when the 4 repeated from the nite before. 

The clearest (or least vague) trend my charts are showing me is the 1 thru five being missing for 3 drawings and also high/low is showing a plus on the high side.  Odd/even is running about 50/50 right now, (over the last 7 drawings) so that isnt too clear cut.

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I think you're right about the double single Kap.

Look for it tonite.  Lotta high numbers lately and we havent seen a dub-sing in 5 draws.  Also I'm playing at least one number for it from 1 thru 5.  (might even play 2 from that range)  No number drawn from that range since June 19th when the 4 repeated from the nite before. 

The clearest (or least vague) trend my charts are showing me is the 1 thru five being missing for 3 drawings and also high/low is showing a plus on the high side.  Odd/even is running about 50/50 right now, (over the last 7 drawings) so that isnt too clear cut.

Well anyone who played the oppostie of what I said - SHOULD have at least won a FP - if not jackpot - LOL!!!

This is 3 plays in a ROW without a single digit.  Looking back this last happened in Dec & Nov.  In Dec there was a run of 4 in a row with out a single digit so - its possible. 

I played my numbers last night already for tonight so my die is cast, except for the 2 PF's that I won.  One from my numbers and one from the 3 FP's 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                              Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3186 Posts
                              Posted: June 23, 2013, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Good morning!  This story below I do not recall but if anyone down in the Big City might of heard of this BIG Take 5 winner back in March 22,1999. I have been playing the Take 5 since the beginning in 1992 but this one just slips by me, I think in the beginning NY was promoting the Take 5 jackpots to be up in the $250K range and in the beginning it was only on Fridays then Tue/Fri and so on over the years.  So this guy wins $156K in the Take 5 dam if anyone recalls this high a jackpot let me know this is on the Gail Howard site.  Going with low single digits and some teens tonight. GL all

MINK 

$156,926.50 JACKPOT WON IN NEW YORK

Biggest Secret in Town is Out as Man Comes Forward with Winning Lottery Ticket

LIMESTONE - For one week, Clarence Clawson kept the biggest secret in town.

Some people suspected that he was the person who bought the winning Take 5 New York State Lottery ticket at the New Cow Palace on March 22. But no one knew for sure.

Not his friends. Not his neighbors. Not his family.

"Even my wife doesn't know for sure yet that I won," he said.

She does now.

Mr. Clawson ended the speculation Monday, when his winning ticket was scanned into the Lotto computer at the New Cow Palace. It came up as the sole winner of March 22's Take 5 jackpot.

He waited a week to avoid dealing with the hassle and harassment common with large lottery winners.

"Logic and common reasoning will tell you that," he said. "It was true to a point, but I rarely answer the phone myself."

Mr. Clawson said he liked keeping people guessing as much as he liked winning the money.

"What I have enjoyed most so far is that no one knew exactly who the winner was," he said. "I enjoyed that very much. When people would ask me if I was the winner, I'd tell them, 'If you think I am, I am, If you think I'm not, I'm not.'"

Mr, Clawson's winning numbers - 12, 25, 26, 34, 36 - are worth $156,926.50. He said he has a three-step spending plan.

"First, I'm going to set aside the necessary amount to pay all the federal, state and county taxes," Mr. Clawson said. "Then I'll pay for some necessary items: paying off my doctors' bills, put in new sidewalks, a new roof and new siding. As far as my buying a new vehicle or taking a vacation, we'll see about that."

The Mt. Jewett, Pa., man retired from Dresser-Rand in 1995, where he worked in maintenance for 44 years. One of his friends and co-workers was Harry Stoltz, who won a $25 million Lotto jackpot in 1997. Ironically, Stoltz also bought his winning ticket at the New Cow Palace.

Mr. Clawson plays Take 5 four times a week, spending $26 each week on lottery tickets. He only plays the Pennsylvania Lotto "when it's worth my while," he said.

Monday, Mr. Clawson gave a group of reporters, photographers and customers at the New Cow Palace a lesson in playing the lottery while drinking his morning coffee.

He bristled when someone mentioned playing the numbers of birthdays and anniversaries.

"That's the worse thing you can do," he said. "Some people do win using those, but it's very rare."

He said he gets his information from the magazine Lotto News and from Lottery Masters Guide a book by Gail Howard.

"This is what made me a winner," he said. "I'm not promoting her, but believe me, she knows what she's doing. She really knows her onions."

Mr. Clawson methodically studies the winning numbers, charting each day's winners on a white legal pad. He uses this to spot trends in numbers, to see which ones are hot?get picked often? and which are not.

"I'm a retiree, I've got lots of time," he said. "I like to play the percentages.'"

Even with all the preparation he does, Mr. Clawson knows that he is as much a slave to chance as any other lottery player.

"The bottom line of all this is that you have to be lucky," he said. "If you ain't lucky, you ain't gonna win."

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Page 354 of 870