Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13072 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by GiveFive.

Page 359 of 872
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3701 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2013, 7:30 am - IP Logged

I only covered the 17.....  lotta good it did us.

I only had 1 number in Sweet Million too.  The 40 in SM is ballistic.  It popped in the last 4 consecutive drawings.  Out 13 times in the last 40 draws, of couse I didnt have it. 

The 40 in Ct's Lucky For Life is still hot too.  I still track that game, even tho I dont buy tickets for it like I used to. That's because I dont go to Ct as much as I used to.  One daughter out of college over there, the other is home from school for the summer and has a car.  She's had it over there all thru the last school year too, although it almost came home in April when she WRECKED it!  Do you know what it does to you when a 20 year old kid calls you up and says "Dad, I had an accident with the Honda"????

These days, the older daughter thinks she's a big whoop bcause she lives in Manhattan. She got a job down there and took an apartment with some other young women. She post's pix of herself on Facebook with a drink in her hand in fancy Park Ave bars that she said Kim Kardashian used to go to....... Park Avenue...Can you imagine that?  The girl must think I (or she) already won the lottery or something. She roared up to Newport Rhode Island on Amtrak last weekend.  Newport!  Land of zillionaires. Wish I could afford to hang out in Newport for the weekend.  It's my fault though. Her older brother was stationed at Navy Station Newport in 2006.  So one day, the wife and I took her to see her brother, and he showed her (and us) all around Newport. I liked Newport too, except I understood the fact that I cant afford to live there.  If I hit the mother lode, I'm movin' to Newport.  They got lottery in Rhode Island?

Here's the low-down about that fancy Park Ave bar....

I saw my daughter's picture on Facebook (I'm totally amazed that she's even friends with me on FB) and the caption below it said "Me and Katie at Gansvoort Park"  So I thought to myself; "Huh. There must be some park in NYC called Gansvoort and they got a bar there."  I never heard of a "Gansvoort Park" in NYC though.

Well, a few days later, I'm watchin' the 6 oclock NYC TV news, and lo and behold, they have a TV Reporter at The Gansvoort Hotel on Park Avenue.  It seems that NYPD has to have one of their cars parked in front of it 24 hours a day!  Not that's a DIVE or anything.  No, it's certainly no dive. Rather it's a super high-class joint where a drink will cost you 15 bucks!  And the loud music in that round the clock party goin' on in that bar is pissing off all of the high class next door neighbors in their 2 million dollar condo's.  (All the drunks roll out at 2 or 3 AM and cause a ruckus on Park Ave, and since the NYPD has gotten so many complaints about the goings on at Gansvoort Park, they put a car in front of it with 2 cops in it to calm everybody down.)

The TV Reporter showed all the kids in the SWIMING POOL (right in the bar) dancing to the music, he asked one kid if he was having a good time and the kid screamed into the microphone "Hell YEAH!"  Man! Do I ever wish I was a twenty something living in NYC....  Back in the day I used to..... Well, I'll leave that for another day.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3191 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2013, 9:33 am - IP Logged

update ...

9 out 19 plays ... 20

2 out 15 hit 6/27

3 out 12...13

1 out 11...12

5 & 6 out 9...10

Hey Kap,

Just out of curiousity why is the 17 missing it is out 20 dwgs also.  Go Yanks!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Lotta long skips in that line LB.  The shortest skip was the 29 at 10 plays.

One FP for me.  Not even a one-off either.

Yeah I noticed that during my workout last night.  Of all my playing I dont even rember when the last time that happened. 

Usually its two long skips.   Three long skip happen about three to four times a month.  Percentages wise its not a smart luck bet because it aint gonna happen a lot.

As for the 17, it sprobably out twenty because its had already twenty seven hits this year, which is a lot.  The 7 has the most I think with thirty two hits.

As for the 17 it is a top couple with the 1, and I will be playing it in at least one line tonite.  I need to get my A+ up and running because I like to do the report where you see the top numbers with the pair 1/17. 

My very first four number win was back in 2005.  (My very first year of playing!Hyper)  I popped my cherry early G5!!!!  I am sorry to hear you are still a virgin.Sad    I remember the winning numbers.

1 8 17 22 33

The only one I missed was the 17Bang Head

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3701 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I noticed that during my workout last night.  Of all my playing I dont even rember when the last time that happened. 

Usually its two long skips.   Three long skip happen about three to four times a month.  Percentages wise its not a smart luck bet because it aint gonna happen a lot.

As for the 17, it sprobably out twenty because its had already twenty seven hits this year, which is a lot.  The 7 has the most I think with thirty two hits.

As for the 17 it is a top couple with the 1, and I will be playing it in at least one line tonite.  I need to get my A+ up and running because I like to do the report where you see the top numbers with the pair 1/17. 

My very first four number win was back in 2005.  (My very first year of playing!Hyper)  I popped my cherry early G5!!!!  I am sorry to hear you are still a virgin.Sad    I remember the winning numbers.

1 8 17 22 33

The only one I missed was the 17Bang Head

I dunno know why it is that I cant hit 4 winners on the same line.  I've come so close to doing it so many times I cant count them all. (And a lot of those lines had "one-off's" on them too.)  Close but no cigar. 

You're right about there usually being two long skips per draw.  And I like the fact that you track the number of hits each number has per year.  I've never tracked that stat, but now that you've mentioned it, I'm gonna fire up A+ and check that out.  There's gotta be an average number of times each T5 number hits per year.  I'd like to know what that number is. Theoretically, that should tell you if a number has run out of gas or not.  If it's late June, and a number is three quarters of the way to hitting it's average number of hits per year, I would tend to think it's been hot the first half of the year, but it's gonna cool off for the second half of the year.

But ya know, I dunno if I even wanna hit 4 numbers.  You can look at that two ways. You can look at it like it's a positive sign that you're on track to hit all 5, or you can take it to mean that because you hit 4 numbers, it's gonna be one helluva long time til you hit all 5.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3701 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2013, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

One winner of 80 grand in Nassau County with a QP last nite. 

Notice how even with the T5 promo going on, it's still not jacking up the T5 sales significantly. If it was, you'd see it with larger JP's which aint happening.

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3701 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2013, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I dunno know why it is that I cant hit 4 winners on the same line.  I've come so close to doing it so many times I cant count them all. (And a lot of those lines had "one-off's" on them too.)  Close but no cigar. 

You're right about there usually being two long skips per draw.  And I like the fact that you track the number of hits each number has per year.  I've never tracked that stat, but now that you've mentioned it, I'm gonna fire up A+ and check that out.  There's gotta be an average number of times each T5 number hits per year.  I'd like to know what that number is. Theoretically, that should tell you if a number has run out of gas or not.  If it's late June, and a number is three quarters of the way to hitting it's average number of hits per year, I would tend to think it's been hot the first half of the year, but it's gonna cool off for the second half of the year.

But ya know, I dunno if I even wanna hit 4 numbers.  You can look at that two ways. You can look at it like it's a positive sign that you're on track to hit all 5, or you can take it to mean that because you hit 4 numbers, it's gonna be one helluva long time til you hit all 5.

Well, I did it LB.  I cranked up A+ and gave it a range of drawing numbers 5384 to 5749.  (1/1/12 to 12/31/12)

In 2012, the 19 was the number that hit the most with 58 hits.  Least hit was the 8 with 35 hits.  Now I gotta take all 39 numbers and plunk 'em in an Excel spreadsheet to get the average number of hits per year for all 39 numbers.  Maybe that's a useless stat/number.  I dunno.  You tell me.

As for the 17 having popped 27 times this year and being "a lot", I dunno about that, because 27 times puts it in fifth place. (and tied for fifth place with the 6 and the 19 too) 

2013 to date: 

The 7 leads the way with 32 hits and the 37 is bringing up the rear having popped out just 15 times this year.

As soon as I get an average number of hits per year for all 39 number's, I'll post it. G5

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2013, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Now that you mention it.  A good way to figure out the hits per year is to change the range for say Jan 1 2010 Dec 31 2010, then Jan 1 2011 to Dec 31 2011, then Jan 1 to Dec 31 2011.

Then go to hit charts.

Or rather first go to hit charts, then change the range.

Print out a report for each range/year.

That what I used to do.

But then I had to change replace my printer, and I couldn't get the new driver to install properly so i haven't done it in a while.

My mini HP aint loading so I haven't even used A+ lately.

However I did print out many reports back in 2010 such as lottoastroscope and such and I do have those in a notebook.

Regarding hitting 4/5, it does mean you are on the right track.  Hell, getting 2/5 means you are on the right track.

I understand what you mean though.  You could be so happy you got 4/5 and then jinx yourself or something.

The goal is to reduce time betweens wins.  I was able to reduce my times betweens 4/5 to about a month, where I had 4/5 four times this year.

Then I went away to the POCONOS, and I called in a bet to my Bookie while I was away.

Instead of placing the bets right away, he decided to watch the Mutts, and fell asleep.

It cost me 450.00 bucks, and it was a jinx.  Took some of the life out of me, I almost criedSad and I dont think I hit a 3/5 since then.

The real scary part, is that I think the winning numbers had a 26/27 and I was one off with 25/26. 

Then I tried to do something new, and it backfired.

So I am back to crazy crunching, back to the basics, looking through my notebook of old, incomplete charts trying to get my groove back, just like Stella.

But if you ever do hit 5/5, logic tells me at least 4/5 of those numbers are gonna have to be correct also.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2013, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

What I have found by using a plus is that there is a AVERAGE MAX of hits per year for the best number,

and an AVERAGE MIN of hits per year for the worst number.

You just gotta figure out which number it gonna be.

The 7 could stay on top for the whole year, or a cold number like 8 11 20 22 or 37 could move up and take the top spot.

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Well, I did it LB.  I cranked up A+ and gave it a range of drawing numbers 5384 to 5749.  (1/1/12 to 12/31/12)

In 2012, the 19 was the number that hit the most with 58 hits.  Least hit was the 8 with 35 hits.  Now I gotta take all 39 numbers and plunk 'em in an Excel spreadsheet to get the average number of hits per year for all 39 numbers.  Maybe that's a useless stat/number.  I dunno.  You tell me.

As for the 17 having popped 27 times this year and being "a lot", I dunno about that, because 27 times puts it in fifth place. (and tied for fifth place with the 6 and the 19 too) 

2013 to date: 

The 7 leads the way with 32 hits and the 37 is bringing up the rear having popped out just 15 times this year.

As soon as I get an average number of hits per year for all 39 number's, I'll post it. G5

I dont know if its a useless stat, but if you go to QuickStats, it will tell you the "theoretical" hits each number should have for that one year range.

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey Kap,

Just out of curiousity why is the 17 missing it is out 20 dwgs also.  Go Yanks!

MINK

These are JUST the singles - 1-9

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Today is fribonus!!!!

I stopped at the local bank and took out some fresh cash to burn!Mad

So going a little bonkers today and for the rest of the month.  Doing the promotion AND I went real loco and I picked up one of the Cages lines tonite.Crazy

Here is a little sample of what I got going.

Good Luck everybody!  Smash

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                        Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3191 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2013, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/28/13

13-14-34-35-39

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2013, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Played 18 bucks with promotion.  Got two free plays.

My promotion had 13 on one line.

I did go to a new store and redeemed some free plays, and luckily caught a 3/5, so I will be going back there to see if this is my new lucky store.

No going crazy this weekend.  I dont like to play a lot and lose.

My charts indicate high trend should stay tommorrow.

So I am looking four number between 20 and 39

My power number candidates.

26  30

Repeater candidates.  13  34  or 35 (maybe 39)

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3701 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2013, 3:42 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/28/13

13-14-34-35-39

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

I cant sleep, (check the time of this post), so I came downstairs to go online and check the T5 numbers, you know, see if I won anything.

When I saw them on The NY Lottery's website, I said to myself "Son of a Sea Bicuit"!  (Not really, you know what son of a what I really said, but I gotta lay it between the lines cuz' Todd's software will snip it if I really say it)  Anyways, I had this FP that I cashed in today, and Man! Was that Son of a Sea Biscuit free ticket UGLY!!!!

Yeah that line was ugly alright... but it had the 13 14 & 39 on it!!!!!  Sometimes The Bear gets YOU, and sometimes YOU get The Bear!  Trouble is, now I wont get back to sleep cuz I'll toss and turn wondering how much I won.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3701 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2013, 3:53 am - IP Logged

Now that you mention it.  A good way to figure out the hits per year is to change the range for say Jan 1 2010 Dec 31 2010, then Jan 1 2011 to Dec 31 2011, then Jan 1 to Dec 31 2011.

Then go to hit charts.

Or rather first go to hit charts, then change the range.

Print out a report for each range/year.

That what I used to do.

But then I had to change replace my printer, and I couldn't get the new driver to install properly so i haven't done it in a while.

My mini HP aint loading so I haven't even used A+ lately.

However I did print out many reports back in 2010 such as lottoastroscope and such and I do have those in a notebook.

Regarding hitting 4/5, it does mean you are on the right track.  Hell, getting 2/5 means you are on the right track.

I understand what you mean though.  You could be so happy you got 4/5 and then jinx yourself or something.

The goal is to reduce time betweens wins.  I was able to reduce my times betweens 4/5 to about a month, where I had 4/5 four times this year.

Then I went away to the POCONOS, and I called in a bet to my Bookie while I was away.

Instead of placing the bets right away, he decided to watch the Mutts, and fell asleep.

It cost me 450.00 bucks, and it was a jinx.  Took some of the life out of me, I almost criedSad and I dont think I hit a 3/5 since then.

The real scary part, is that I think the winning numbers had a 26/27 and I was one off with 25/26. 

Then I tried to do something new, and it backfired.

So I am back to crazy crunching, back to the basics, looking through my notebook of old, incomplete charts trying to get my groove back, just like Stella.

But if you ever do hit 5/5, logic tells me at least 4/5 of those numbers are gonna have to be correct also.

Jee-zus Boner!!  Did I ever set you off or what???

Yeah, the goal is definitely to reduce the time between wins.  You had 4/5 FOUR times this year???? Holy shxx Hammer!!  That's out-effin-standing!

Who's Stella?  Your next door neighbor girlfriend?  I bet her father just loves a gamblin' man like you.  Well, dont worry Hammer, he'll re-think how he feels about you if you ever hit 6 outta 6 in Mega Millions.

Page 359 of 872