Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13044 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 360 of 870
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12724 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2013, 4:01 am - IP Logged

LB ,

Lay off the Coffee !! Rambling Man ... LOL !!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3685 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2013, 4:48 am - IP Logged

LB ,

Ya know Cage, Boner's lucky.  He lives in The Big Apple.  He's even got a Bookie.  We aint got any Bookies where I live.

Just the other day, I was drivin' down Main Street in my town, and I saw this new restaurant called Pancho Villa's Cafe.  It wasnt really "new", it was new in the sense of the word that it was"newly opened", but believe me when I tell ya, that building was OLD. I'm sittin' at the light lookin' at the big plate glass window in Pancho's, and I see it says "Hablmos Espanol", but I dont know what that means cuz I dont speak Spanish. I noticed they also had one of those circular NY Lottery signs in the window, and since I like to buy tickets at stores where I've never bought in before, I decided I'd park the car and go into Pancho's to buy me some Take5 tix.

Anyways, I heard somebody settin' off firecrackers down the street cuz I heard "pop pop pop".  But that didnt surprise me, this being 4th of July week and all.  The light turned green, and I drove on down the street.  I wuz lookin' at all them old buildings, some of 'em all boarded up, and I came to a bar. It was open, and there wuz three guys standin' over some guy laying on the sidewalk in front of the bar.  He looked like he wuz sleepin' to me. And I knew them guys standing by him were playin' Pick 3 cuz they were yellin' "911" to somebody in the bar.

Anyways, I park, and walk down to Pancho's.  Just before I go in, another guy says to me "Yo Blood!  Check it out."  and he showed me some little white rock-like thingy's he wuz holdin' in his hand.  Then he says "I can even get you some "rocket fuel" too, if ya want it."  I told him I dont have any toy rockets, so I wasnt interested in that. Then he says "How 'bout some of this?" and showed me a little plastic bag of what looked like sugar to me.  Cuz I wanted him to think I wuz cool and lived in The 'Hood, I told him "I aint down with it"  He says "That's all right Blood. Maybe next week"  He raised his arm high in the air to high five me, and ya know what? HE HAD A GUN UNDER HIS HOODIE all tucked in his belt!! 

Even though I wanted that guy to think I wuz cool and from The Hood, I dont think he thought I was...... So I went into Pancho's, bought my tix and went home. Didnt win a dime either.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2013, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Jee-zus Boner!!  Did I ever set you off or what???

Yeah, the goal is definitely to reduce the time between wins.  You had 4/5 FOUR times this year???? Holy shxx Hammer!!  That's out-effin-standing!

Who's Stella?  Your next door neighbor girlfriend?  I bet her father just loves a gamblin' man like you.  Well, dont worry Hammer, he'll re-think how he feels about you if you ever hit 6 outta 6 in Mega Millions.

Congrats G5! Now what are the odds that I would hit 3/5 also on a free play with those exact numbers?? 13 14 39  Rod Serling must be dancing in his grave! 

Maybe the lotto gods are sending a message!

Well I dont play Mega Millions too much.  But that 6/6 in sweet million would be swell.  I am thinking of 9 27 28 as my power numbers on monday.  Oops wrong forum.  Stupid rules!

I am a ramblin gamblin man.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2013, 5:00 am - IP Logged

I cant sleep, (check the time of this post), so I came downstairs to go online and check the T5 numbers, you know, see if I won anything.

When I saw them on The NY Lottery's website, I said to myself "Son of a Sea Bicuit"!  (Not really, you know what son of a what I really said, but I gotta lay it between the lines cuz' Todd's software will snip it if I really say it)  Anyways, I had this FP that I cashed in today, and Man! Was that Son of a Sea Biscuit free ticket UGLY!!!!

Yeah that line was ugly alright... but it had the 13 14 & 39 on it!!!!!  Sometimes The Bear gets YOU, and sometimes YOU get The Bear!  Trouble is, now I wont get back to sleep cuz I'll toss and turn wondering how much I won.

We won 23.50 if we are lucky!

I understand if you won 4/5 i be wondering, but 3/5?  I just hope it aint  15 bucks.

I know if i won the JP i wouldn't be able to sleep.  Thinking I won 85 thousand.

Then in the morning I find I won only 20 grand, and had to share with two people that won with free plays.  Bummer!

Hey if you cant sleep watch monkey shines on HBO.    "Spoiler alert"

I remember when I was young I went into the local video store, and I  always would see the box for that movie and wonder what that movie was about.  remember the cover on the box for that movie?  A little toy monkey, the ones that have the cymbals.  Not a bad movie.  Saw it for the first time this year.  Its supposed to be scary, by George Romero.  The guy at the end he has to gnaw the monkey to death.  That monkey was a bad ass.

Thats a crazy story G5, I am sure glad that guy didn't try to rob you of your  free play.

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2013, 7:05 am - IP Logged

I understand if you won 4/5 i be wondering, but 3/5?  I just hope it aint  15 bucks.

I know if i won the JP i wouldn't be able to sleep.  Thinking I won 85 thousand.

Then in the morning I find I won only 20 grand, and had to share with two people that won with free plays.  Bummer!

I remember when I was young I went into the local video store, and I  always would see the box for that movie and wonder what that movie was about.  remember the cover on the box for that movie?  A little toy monkey, the ones that have the cymbals.  Not a bad movie.  Saw it for the first time this year.  Its supposed to be scary, by George Romero.  The guy at the end he has to gnaw the monkey to death.  That monkey was a bad ass.

Thats a crazy story G5, I am sure glad that guy didn't try to rob you of your  free play.

NOPE !! Paid $25 bucks!!! NICE Congrats G-5 on the hit!! NO ONE won the JP, 2nd place was $979!!! 

HALF the singles are now 11 or more plays out! 

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3685 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2013, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Uh... LB, you gotta move outta The City son. 

I know life in The Big Apple is different than up here, but that aint a true story.  (Well, parts of it are true, there really is a Pancho Villa's Cafe on Main Street) but everything else I made up.  It was A JOKE Hammer!

BTW Congrats on YOUR 3/5.  We knocked down $25.50.

I usually dont watch the T5 drawing at 11:20 PM like The Mink-Man does.  I'm too afraid to.  That's cuz I realized if I ever hit 5/5, aint no way I'd get to sleep that nite.  So I'm just like Kapla, I run downstairs bright and early to look and see if I won. 

And HBO??  What's that?  I aint got it.  You watch it with Stella?  Did she like "Monkey Shines'?  As far as Monkey Shines goes with Stella, you probably like Monkey Business better.  That's why her Old Man dont like you. You're way too young to remember a guy named Gary Hart, he was this big Democratic polititan that ran for President.  He was doing good until a papparazzi caught him on a yacht named "Monkey Business" with a super model named Donna Rice.  Gary's wife didnt like Donna at all, but Gary sure did.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3685 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2013, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

In honor of The July 4th holiday, I decided to finish the month of June with a bang!

Therefore, I bought the T5 promo for the last time this month.  Yeah, I know I could do it again tomorrow, but I aint gonna.  And besides since I'm playin' with Andy Cuomo's money due to the fact I won $25.50 last nite, I figured I could splurge on the promo.  Kinda makes sense, dont it?

The Jackpot says to keep the 4 in play for a few more days, so I did it.  But if that 4 dont fall soon, I might have to have to start callin' him The Crackpot!  Course, if it falls, and I win BIG, then he'll be The Genius!!!

Now Kapla says it's been a long time gone for the singles (LB calls 'em "units") and I agree with Kap. So I played all my lines with double singles, with an extra added emphasis on the 1 thru 5 cuz they been gone the longest.  If they fall, I'm gonna ZAP The Kap!!!  (Lotta double-entendre in this post aint there? I tried to find a euphemism for the name Kapla, but there aint one as far as I could tell.)

Mink is still chasin' the 17, and I figured The Mink-Man really knows his stuff, so I went with that too. If it dont fall, I'm gonna hire the Minkster to bump off Cuomo.  (Mink lives near Andy's house, so it shouldnt be too hard for Mink to find The Guv-nuh. 

Last, but certainly not least, there's LB.  We all know he's young and restless, and got a gurlfren named Stella.  I dunno what the girl see's in him. Maybe it's his money, but anyways, LB says he likes the 20 for tonite.  He says the 20's got a flat bottom like Stella or sumthin. (That's from Queen- "Flat Bottom Girls You Make The Rockin' World Go Round"  Remember Freddie Mercury?)  So I hammered the 20. In a certain sense, my numbers are YOUR numbers.  But dont get too comfortable with that, cuz if I hit it big, you guys aint gettin' nuthin.  G5

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3685 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2013, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

LB ,

"Lord I was born a ramblin' man, tryin to make a livin doin' the best I can"  Great song by The Almann Brothers.  But they out-did themselves with The Midnight Rider.

"I got to ruuuuuuuuuun to keep on hidin'.  I got one more silver dollar, but I'm not goan let 'em catch me no, not gonna let 'em catch The Midnight Riiiiiii-der!"

Have you seen that GIECO TV commercial with the guy who's literally made out of money and rides away on his motorcycle with the hot babe waitress from the smalltown roadside restaurant?  That's The Midnight Rider playin' in the background as him and her roar off on that Harley.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3685 Posts
                  Posted: June 29, 2013, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Just got back from buyin' the promo.  YUK!  Did I ever get some ugly numbers! 

Check this out ===> 12 32 34 36 39    (You cant get' em uglier than THAT!)

Remember that Lotto is kickin butt at 10.7 million tonite.  I'm in the draw via my subscription, we gotta go to a graduation party this afternoon, but I might stop and get me a few extra lines.

On Monday, I'm gonna double down on SM... (play the same line twice)  got my numbers for it already!

You guys think I'm addicted to The Lottery or sumthin?  My wife says I am.  Yeah well, we'll see what she's got to say when I bring home the big mazooka!

Upstate NY
                    United States
                    Member #140390
                    March 17, 2013
                    224 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2013, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Just got back from buyin' the promo.  YUK!  Did I ever get some ugly numbers! 

Check this out ===> 12 32 34 36 39    (You cant get' em uglier than THAT!)

Remember that Lotto is kickin butt at 10.7 million tonite.  I'm in the draw via my subscription, we gotta go to a graduation party this afternoon, but I might stop and get me a few extra lines.

On Monday, I'm gonna double down on SM... (play the same line twice)  got my numbers for it already!

You guys think I'm addicted to The Lottery or sumthin?  My wife says I am.  Yeah well, we'll see what she's got to say when I bring home the big mazooka!

I have been doing well keeping within my lottery buying budget this month so I also going to splurge this weekend.   I bought the promo today and will get it again tomorrow.   So Sunday I will have 13 lines!

One of my promo lines today is also ugly.

10-30-35-36-37

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2013, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

NOPE !! Paid $25 bucks!!! NICE Congrats G-5 on the hit!! NO ONE won the JP, 2nd place was $979!!! 

HALF the singles are now 11 or more plays out! 

Sweet!!  I still just might go crazy!!!

I couldn'g help but create 10 more lines.  But no promo.  I already got all mostly low numbers in from yesterdays promotion.

But I did blitz out on the twenty!

The winning numbrers will be 20  30  33  35 and probably one other number between 1-39

Ugly as hell to you probably G5 but you dont have to marry them!

I on the other hand have a certain affection for these exotic combos.

Luck be a lady tonite!

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2013, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Uh... LB, you gotta move outta The City son. 

I know life in The Big Apple is different than up here, but that aint a true story.  (Well, parts of it are true, there really is a Pancho Villa's Cafe on Main Street) but everything else I made up.  It was A JOKE Hammer!

BTW Congrats on YOUR 3/5.  We knocked down $25.50.

I usually dont watch the T5 drawing at 11:20 PM like The Mink-Man does.  I'm too afraid to.  That's cuz I realized if I ever hit 5/5, aint no way I'd get to sleep that nite.  So I'm just like Kapla, I run downstairs bright and early to look and see if I won. 

And HBO??  What's that?  I aint got it.  You watch it with Stella?  Did she like "Monkey Shines'?  As far as Monkey Shines goes with Stella, you probably like Monkey Business better.  That's why her Old Man dont like you. You're way too young to remember a guy named Gary Hart, he was this big Democratic polititan that ran for President.  He was doing good until a papparazzi caught him on a yacht named "Monkey Business" with a super model named Donna Rice.  Gary's wife didnt like Donna at all, but Gary sure did.

Ha Ha! Very funny G5!  I didn't realize you were quite the comedian.

25.50?  Wow I think thats a record!

As for stella and me?

Well she is a phat bottom girl.  Affectionaltely known by youngsters these days as a P.A.W.G.Naughty 

And she knows that everybody gotta something to hide but me and my monkey!  You remember that lyric i imagine off the white album?

Sounded like a reasonable story to me.  I know some parts of upstate can be very seedy, and that kid probably got ideas from your tye-die tee short, volkswagon bus, blaring elton jonhs "rocket man", and your long hair with flowers in it.

Although I think you are WAY up in those sticks.  Not much up there but hay and grass.  and Mink and cuomo and you.

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3685 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2013, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I'm about to hit the passenger brake on Take5.  What?   You dont know what the passenger brake is??

It's that imaginary brake pedal on the passenger side of the front seat of your car! (Shotgun seat)  It's what my wife hits when she thinks I'm drivin' too fast and aint never gonna get the car stopped in time for the light. It's right there next to the imaginary "OH SHXX!" Handle she always yanks on when the passenger brake aint enough to slow our Taurus down.  Ya know, aint nuthin can out run my big Fo'd. 

We was drivin up Grapevine Hill passin cars like they was standin still.  My foot was glued like lead to the floor, that's all there is and there aint no more!

The guys all said "Slow down, I see spots!   The lines on the road just looked like dots!"

My fenders was clickin' the guard rail posts, the guy beside me was white as a ghost!  I looked in the mirror, a red light was blinkin', The COPS was after my Hot Rod Lincoln!!!

They arrested me and put me in jail and called my pappy to throw my bail.  My pappy said Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin if ya dont stop drivin that hot rod Lincoln.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                            Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3186 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm about to hit the passenger brake on Take5.  What?   You dont know what the passenger brake is??

It's that imaginary brake pedal on the passenger side of the front seat of your car! (Shotgun seat)  It's what my wife hits when she thinks I'm drivin' too fast and aint never gonna get the car stopped in time for the light. It's right there next to the imaginary "OH SHXX!" Handle she always yanks on when the passenger brake aint enough to slow our Taurus down.  Ya know, aint nuthin can out run my big Fo'd. 

We was drivin up Grapevine Hill passin cars like they was standin still.  My foot was glued like lead to the floor, that's all there is and there aint no more!

The guys all said "Slow down, I see spots!   The lines on the road just looked like dots!"

My fenders was clickin' the guard rail posts, the guy beside me was white as a ghost!  I looked in the mirror, a red light was blinkin', The COPS was after my Hot Rod Lincoln!!!

They arrested me and put me in jail and called my pappy to throw my bail.  My pappy said Son you're gonna drive me to drinkin if ya dont stop drivin that hot rod Lincoln.

LMAO!

NY Take 5 results for 6/29/13

08-12-18-23-27

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

LMAO!