Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13063 replies. Last post 21 minutes ago by sam9009.

Page 357 of 871
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2013, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Look for:

4-7-8-11 or 12-21 or 30-33-36

Especially the ones in red.

Nice call on the 33.  I actually decide to analyze the 33 better and I decided it was a good choice.

I was able to squeeze out one free play so I am not too Mad

If you decide to play 36 then it might be a good idea to play 19, and there is a high chance for a repeater.

Look for 37 / 7 or / 10  for a possible repeat.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2013, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Nice call on the 33.  I actually decide to analyze the 33 better and I decided it was a good choice.

I was able to squeeze out one free play so I am not too Mad

If you decide to play 36 then it might be a good idea to play 19, and there is a high chance for a repeater.

Look for 37 / 7 or / 10  for a possible repeat.

It's a pattern. It's always the same. I don't really analyse the game since I can't play but these patterns are very good. 8 likes 4 especially and 22 as well but not as much. 10-20-30 and 11-22-33 are also good patterns. Followers doesn't mean that it will show the very next day. It just means that it tend to follow soon there after. If your gonna focus on the 30's then 36 is the strongest for tonight and the next couple of days. If you are going to focus on the low digit (1-9) then 4 & 8 are your strongest for tonight and the next couple of days. This is how I would roll.

If the 7 does repeat then7 & 8 are the strongest with 4 & 7 being second. This is where wheeling comes in. That the best way to trap 'em. 5 dollar wheel.

Play to win!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3695 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2013, 6:01 am - IP Logged

GF--I hope you are feeling up to going back to work.    When my husband was in the hospital he was watching the Food Network because it is one of his favorites but he had to stop watching since he was not allowed any food at all and was just on an IV diet.   Then he switched to watching the Country music videos but being on heavy duty meds and listening to the sappy music got him all emotional and thinking he was going to die.

Good luck eveyone tonight.    I have 7 and 17 for my power numbers.

Here are my 3 promotional quick picks.

3-4-8-31-33

6-9-22-27-33

4-10-11-26-39

Thanks Nana...  Yeah, I'm headed back to The Salt Mines today.  It'll be good to get back to work, as CRAZY as THAT sounds.  The job I have is a retirement job, so there isnt a ton of pressure, the people there are all good folks and I whip 'em to a frenzy when either PB or MM gets big cuz I run the office pool.  They all think I'm nuts, and they're right, I am nuts.  I've had some good laughs with those guys. 

Eight of us in a different pool I run are gettin real excited because July 4th is just around the corner and that means it'll be Connecticut SuperDraw time!  We bought 24 tickets for that. (Mink - I hope you got or get a chance to pick one up)  The eight of us threw in 30 bucks each for that pool. (tix are 10 bucks a pop) but there will definitely be a winner of the one million dollar top prize, and only a max of 275,000 tickets will be sold, IF THEY SELL OUT, which to date they haven't because tickets are still available.  Connectcut did this same raffle for July 4th last year and didnt sell it out.  262,000 tickets were sold for that drawing.  So hopefully it wont sell out again this year.

Dont know if everybody's been watching NY's Lotto or not but it's up to 10 million...drawing is tonite.  I'm stopping and buying a few lines on the way home tonite.  GL everybody..G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3695 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2013, 6:08 am - IP Logged

It's a pattern. It's always the same. I don't really analyse the game since I can't play but these patterns are very good. 8 likes 4 especially and 22 as well but not as much. 10-20-30 and 11-22-33 are also good patterns. Followers doesn't mean that it will show the very next day. It just means that it tend to follow soon there after. If your gonna focus on the 30's then 36 is the strongest for tonight and the next couple of days. If you are going to focus on the low digit (1-9) then 4 & 8 are your strongest for tonight and the next couple of days. This is how I would roll.

If the 7 does repeat then7 & 8 are the strongest with 4 & 7 being second. This is where wheeling comes in. That the best way to trap 'em. 5 dollar wheel.

I like your picks JP....  maybe I'll buy a few lines with those numbers tonite.  I bought the promotion yesterday so I'm already in tonite's drawing, so maybe I'll get them tomorrow nite...

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2013, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Yea I noticed the 10 mil Lotto.. 20's have been a little weak lately so will add a couple of lines with at least 2 of those.

Nothing but FP's on T-5 lately....7 was one of my weaker singles - figures!

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3695 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2013, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Yea I noticed the 10 mil Lotto.. 20's have been a little weak lately so will add a couple of lines with at least 2 of those.

Nothing but FP's on T-5 lately....7 was one of my weaker singles - figures!

good idea...saw that myself

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Nana...  Yeah, I'm headed back to The Salt Mines today.  It'll be good to get back to work, as CRAZY as THAT sounds.  The job I have is a retirement job, so there isnt a ton of pressure, the people there are all good folks and I whip 'em to a frenzy when either PB or MM gets big cuz I run the office pool.  They all think I'm nuts, and they're right, I am nuts.  I've had some good laughs with those guys. 

Eight of us in a different pool I run are gettin real excited because July 4th is just around the corner and that means it'll be Connecticut SuperDraw time!  We bought 24 tickets for that. (Mink - I hope you got or get a chance to pick one up)  The eight of us threw in 30 bucks each for that pool. (tix are 10 bucks a pop) but there will definitely be a winner of the one million dollar top prize, and only a max of 275,000 tickets will be sold, IF THEY SELL OUT, which to date they haven't because tickets are still available.  Connectcut did this same raffle for July 4th last year and didnt sell it out.  262,000 tickets were sold for that drawing.  So hopefully it wont sell out again this year.

Dont know if everybody's been watching NY's Lotto or not but it's up to 10 million...drawing is tonite.  I'm stopping and buying a few lines on the way home tonite.  GL everybody..G5

Hey G5 hope you are feeling okay OLD MAN! LOL  No never made it to Conn but hope it brings luck to you ya neva know!!!  I am going with the same wheel from last night that 9 & 17 are pissing me off! Tonight is the night my first Take 5 JP stay tuned!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #113973
                July 20, 2011
                13053 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Hey G5 hope you are feeling okay OLD MAN! LOL  No never made it to Conn but hope it brings luck to you ya neva know!!!  I am going with the same wheel from last night that 9 & 17 are pissing me off! Tonight is the night my first Take 5 JP stay tuned!

MINK

Good Luck tonight Mink!!!!  I'm watching you!!!!!  See Ya!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3186 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck tonight Mink!!!!  I'm watching you!!!!!  See Ya!

Thanks MrsD I need it believe me!  Hoping my wheel will do something wheely nice tonight! LOL  Good luck to you toooo!  Thumbs Up

MINK

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                    Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #113973
                    July 20, 2011
                    13053 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks MrsD I need it believe me!  Hoping my wheel will do something wheely nice tonight! LOL  Good luck to you toooo!  Thumbs Up

MINK

wheely nice huh!!!   LOL!!!   very cute!!!!!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3186 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

wheely nice huh!!!   LOL!!!   very cute!!!!!

NY Take 5 results for 6/26/13

08-10-14-25-26    Wheely upset I only had a FP with my wheel.  Got to stick with this wheel one more time!

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                        Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Look for:

4-7-8-11 or 12-21 or 30-33-36

Especially the ones in red.

Play to win!

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/26/13

08-10-14-25-26    Wheely upset I only had a FP with my wheel.  Got to stick with this wheel one more time!

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

The nine is more likely to hit now because

1) its adjacent to both 8 and 10

2) it is approaching its bottoming skip point.

I dont know if you use advantage plus but its pretty clear on the abbreviated skip chart.

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3695 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2013, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Well, I'm TORKED!!! 

Had a T5 number here and there tonite but didnt win anything..

Not that this has anythig to do with playing the lottery, but I'm torked about something else.  Im sure you've all heard and read about the latest Paula Deen controversy.  And by now you must've heard The Food Network cancelled her contract too.  Did you know The FN was going to cancel her contract anyway, irregardless of her latest debacle?  The latest mess she has found herself in was just the straw that broke the camels back. Her current contract is set to expire next Sunday June 30th.  Contract negotiations have been going on for months between Deen and The FN.  She's been ready to sign, but The FN wasnt so sure they wanted to re-new her contract because for the last two years her ratings have fallen drasticly.  The FN also cancelled Emril LaGasse's, Rachael Ray's and Martha Stewarts contracts due to falling ratings.  The FN has switched to reality show programming as opposed to airing "how to do it chefs" because reality shows are far more popular.  Only The Wall Street Journal has reported that story.  I read it in today's edition.

I'm interested in the whole Paula Deen mess because my wife's employer uses her as their celebrity spokesperson for one of their pescription drugs for diabetes.  They havent dumped Deen yet, and I got 50 bucks that says they arent going to because they would have already have done it by now, if they were going to do it.

Off the soapbox, back to Take5..... well actually, back to LOTTO!  It was at 10 million tonite.  If nobody hit it, then it'll probably be 10.5 million on Saturday.   That's BIG for Lotto these days... get yourself a ticket! Best of luck to you all!  G5

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Good call on the 8, i only played it in one game.

Got the 8  26  in one game

and the 10 26 in another.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

I would look for a 36 37   soon.   That 37 also has some serious catchup to play.

@GFive, Hope you are feeling well after your procedure.

Page 357 of 871