Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13076 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by GiveFive.

Page 365 of 872
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3702 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

YUP the 9 & 28 til they hit... hopefully together.  Like that payout last night must be nice!

MINK

I hammered the 9 too.. didnt go for the 28 though... I liked 26 better but I have no idea why..........

Me and the guys at work didnt win a thing in Ct's Superdraw on July 4th.  My brother called me and said he almost won a hundred bucks... said he missed by two numbers.  I'm soooooooooo glad he didnt win anything! I'm the guy who told him about SuperDraw. Can you imagine him winning a hundred and me not winnin' squat?  Not good.  Not good at all.  And he dont need it either, so if he did win a hundred bucks, it woulda bugged me BIG TIME!  He's my older brother, he's in his seventies and still calls me his "punk kid brother"...

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2013, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I hammered the 9 too.. didnt go for the 28 though... I liked 26 better but I have no idea why..........

Me and the guys at work didnt win a thing in Ct's Superdraw on July 4th.  My brother called me and said he almost won a hundred bucks... said he missed by two numbers.  I'm soooooooooo glad he didnt win anything! I'm the guy who told him about SuperDraw. Can you imagine him winning a hundred and me not winnin' squat?  Not good.  Not good at all.  And he dont need it either, so if he did win a hundred bucks, it woulda bugged me BIG TIME!  He's my older brother, he's in his seventies and still calls me his "punk kid brother"...

I got the 9 in two lines in my regular numbers.  No 26 or 28 with them either.

So you are saying if your brother won, he wouldn't have taken you out for a bite to eat?? 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3192 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

So you are saying if your brother won, he wouldn't have taken you out for a bite to eat?? 

WOW going ofer once again not even a FP getting very frustrating might just take a break and try the Pick 10 game again can make some bucks even if you get them all WRONG and lately I am super good at doing that. I get me my Advantage + software and her wheeling systems will do some crunching and see how I want to go about hitting the $500K JP .... yeah I wish,that is a rare event hitting the Pick 10 JP. 

Anyway the NY Take 5 results for 7/8/13 are

04-05-07-15-34  no 20's but a good spread and payouts should be lower but I would take what they give.

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3702 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I suppose he would, but then I dont see him all that much, so maybe not!! 

Zip for me last nite.  My hot streak must be over, although I did have 3 numbers in Sweet Million last nite.   Doubling down paid off for me too.  Instead of winning 3 bucks, I won a whoppin' SIX!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Upstate NY
          United States
          Member #140390
          March 17, 2013
          224 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2013, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/7/13

06-23-24-30-37  Nan congrats on your hits you near Albany?

MINK

No, I am in the Rochester area.

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3702 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

In honor of me winnin' 6 bucks playin' Sweet Million last nite, I did something totally different to pick my T5 numbers for tonite.

Now I did in fact cover the 9, 28 and the1, but for my other numbers I threw caution to the wind and let the dart fly! Well, not exactly let the dart fly, but sumthin' like that.

See, I was sittin' here tryin' to pick my numbers the way I usually do, but my wife was gettin' on my case about goin' out to pick up the takeout food she ordered for our dinner.  So I kinda had to speed up the process so to speak. I liked the 3, and I remembered way back when LB posted about the 3 and the 20 always coming out together, so I played the 20 on that line with the 3.  (Speakin' of LB, where's he been? That boy is one of the most prolific posters we got here at The LP, and I aint seen nuthin' outta him since I dunno when) 

That's when it hit me... To speed up my pickin' process, I fired up A+ and pulled up all the big hitter pairs.  I played 5 lines tonite, and on each line, I played the 9 as my power number, and then added one of the top five pairs in A+ to each line!  I know, pure genius, right?  I aint much for playin' pairs.  I generally dont do it. I know a lotta people play 'em, but it aint anything that ever floated my boat.  We'll see how this works out wont we???

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3702 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

In honor of me winnin' 6 bucks playin' Sweet Million last nite, I did something totally different to pick my T5 numbers for tonite.

Now I did in fact cover the 9, 28 and the1, but for my other numbers I threw caution to the wind and let the dart fly! Well, not exactly let the dart fly, but sumthin' like that.

See, I was sittin' here tryin' to pick my numbers the way I usually do, but my wife was gettin' on my case about goin' out to pick up the takeout food she ordered for our dinner.  So I kinda had to speed up the process so to speak. I liked the 3, and I remembered way back when LB posted about the 3 and the 20 always coming out together, so I played the 20 on that line with the 3.  (Speakin' of LB, where's he been? That boy is one of the most prolific posters we got here at The LP, and I aint seen nuthin' outta him since I dunno when) 

That's when it hit me... To speed up my pickin' process, I fired up A+ and pulled up all the big hitter pairs.  I played 5 lines tonite, and on each line, I played the 9 as my power number, and then added one of the top five pairs in A+ to each line!  I know, pure genius, right?  I aint much for playin' pairs.  I generally dont do it. I know a lotta people play 'em, but it aint anything that ever floated my boat.  We'll see how this works out wont we???

Ya know, it dont pay to throw caution to the wind and let the dart fly.  Know why?  Cuz you dont know where that stupid dart's gonna land. That's why.

I just now took a good look at the lines on my ticket.  I got one line with all odds, another with all evens, and the other three lines are so UGLY they coulda been QP's.... 

Ever hear the expression "A fool and his money..."?   Good thing I'm playin' with Cuomo's money.

Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3192 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Ya know, it dont pay to throw caution to the wind and let the dart fly.  Know why?  Cuz you dont know where that stupid dart's gonna land. That's why.

I just now took a good look at the lines on my ticket.  I got one line with all odds, another with all evens, and the other three lines are so UGLY they coulda been QP's.... 

Ever hear the expression "A fool and his money..."?   Good thing I'm playin' with Cuomo's money.

Hey G5 your ugly line of odd numbas ...any good???  Yeah where did the 20's disapear too?  I got a whoo hoo FP tonight life sucks!  I did play a $3 wheel in Pick 10 and all 3 tickets had 5 numbas each NO MONEY needed 6 to get $10 might try them again tomorrow.

NY Take 5 results for 7/9/13

10-11-15-17-33   3 digit game must play... x9x is out 96 dwgs in midday the most skips in 32 yrs is 53 skips play it with 595 & 599 STR8 it is very rare to have a single digit skip 96 dwgs a must play best bet .........I am on it! 

MINK

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3702 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2013, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Hey G5 your ugly line of odd numbas ...any good???  Yeah where did the 20's disapear too?  I got a whoo hoo FP tonight life sucks!  I did play a $3 wheel in Pick 10 and all 3 tickets had 5 numbas each NO MONEY needed 6 to get $10 might try them again tomorrow.

NY Take 5 results for 7/9/13

10-11-15-17-33   3 digit game must play... x9x is out 96 dwgs in midday the most skips in 32 yrs is 53 skips play it with 595 & 599 STR8 it is very rare to have a single digit skip 96 dwgs a must play best bet .........I am on it! 

MINK

You gotta be kiddin' me Mink!   I had one number on that ticket...the 33 and that was it....

Well, I sure aint playin any more pairs!  What a load of horse hockey that was!!!!!

Heeeey!! Notice the time of this post Mink?   It's 404!

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3702 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2013, 4:13 am - IP Logged

If it makes ya feel any better Mink-Man, I started playing Pick10 a while back, but it didnt take me long to say "Forget this game".  Only I didnt say "forget".......................

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3192 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

You gotta be kiddin' me Mink!   I had one number on that ticket...the 33 and that was it....

Well, I sure aint playin any more pairs!  What a load of horse hockey that was!!!!!

Heeeey!! Notice the time of this post Mink?   It's 404!

G5 what you doing up at 4:04 checking out your stocks! LOL  I am playing those 3 games of Pick 10 again and my $5 worth of partial QP's in Take 5 somethings gotta give here I am almost broke again and its my payday!  The grandkids are killing me an got another one on the way shoot me please. ONly kidding love those little buggers!  G5 I say give the Pick 10 another shot you know there are many ways to get a winning ticket even when you get em all wrong $4 bucks is not a bad payout for that.  Catch ya later...........

MINK

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3702 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

G5 what you doing up at 4:04 checking out your stocks! LOL  I am playing those 3 games of Pick 10 again and my $5 worth of partial QP's in Take 5 somethings gotta give here I am almost broke again and its my payday!  The grandkids are killing me an got another one on the way shoot me please. ONly kidding love those little buggers!  G5 I say give the Pick 10 another shot you know there are many ways to get a winning ticket even when you get em all wrong $4 bucks is not a bad payout for that.  Catch ya later...........

MINK

STOCKS???!!!

I dont gamble in the stock market. That's just plain crazy..  No, I play the lottery.  That's much more saner.

I'm in THREE drawings tonite...  I got 2 lines workin' in PowerBall (with The PowerPlay I might add) then I got 3 lines in T5, and last but not least, I'm in tonite's Lotto drawing via my subscription.

I stuck with the 9 and 28 in T5 too... one of 'em's gotta pop soon.  I'm looking for that 9 ball tonite!

Just think about that for a second.  A goofball lookin' for the 9 ball.........

Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3192 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

MINK

G5 played those 3 games in Pick 10 and 1 game had NO numbers so won a whopping $4 buckos I am RICH!  Gonna blow it on 595 tomorrow I can feel it and COMBO so I cannot screw it up. LOL    9-28 tonight bet the mortgage!  No just kidding.

MINK

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3702 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

G5 played those 3 games in Pick 10 and 1 game had NO numbers so won a whopping $4 buckos I am RICH!  Gonna blow it on 595 tomorrow I can feel it and COMBO so I cannot screw it up. LOL    9-28 tonight bet the mortgage!  No just kidding.

MINK

I played it tonite, but that 28 has been a dog all this year.  It's been drawn just 15 times this year.  Contrast that with the 7 which has popped out the most with a whoppin' 34 times.  Expected frequency for any number is 24 times, so the 7 is on an a$$-kicking pace.

The 9 has been only slightly off the pace having been drawn 23 times.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3702 Posts
                              Posted: July 11, 2013, 4:39 am - IP Logged

I played it tonite, but that 28 has been a dog all this year.  It's been drawn just 15 times this year.  Contrast that with the 7 which has popped out the most with a whoppin' 34 times.  Expected frequency for any number is 24 times, so the 7 is on an a$$-kicking pace.

The 9 has been only slightly off the pace having been drawn 23 times.

Tonites winning Take5 numbers are: 3 6 11 25 28

My apologies to the 28!  Now it's been drawn 16 times this year.. (it's still way behind the other numbers, but it'll probably get hot and catch up with them at some point this year.  But dont ask me when that's gonna happen!) I did pick up a FP off that 28 though. 

More importantly, I had The PowerBall tonite in PB tonite!  Now that usually aint such a big deal cuz it only pays 4 bucks.  But if you bought the Power Play like I did, then having the PowerBall is worth 12 bucks!!!

PS to The Minkster: I'm gonna do sumthin' I never do.  I'm gonna play Numbers!  And I'm gonna play 595 A DOLLAR STR8 in today's midday drawing!!  Hope that booger aint sold out.

Page 365 of 872