Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13057 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 585 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3693 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2015, 8:47 am - IP Logged

what about the best bet numbers? They seem to do well. Anyway playing 6 qps 2 were from last night. Good luck to all.

Best Sets in Lotto Stats does better than any columnist in either Lotto News or Lotto Stats.

At least they have been lately anyway.  I don't have the newest issue of Lotto Stats yet.  I thought it would be in the mailbox yesterday.  But when I went down to get the mail, it wasn't there.  Maybe today..

But since I dont have Best Bets latest numbers, I havent been playing their numbers.

I do know the latest issue of Lotto Stats is on newsstands in NYC though.  Last nite I was watching the NYC six o'clock TV news, and they had a story about a robbery in a Queens convenience store.  When the TV reporter interviewed the store owner, the owner was standing right by his lotto terminal!  And right over his shoulder on a magazine rack was all of his copies of Lotto Stats!  The robber got away, but they caught the whole episode on tape with the stores video camera.  Dude comes in with his hoodie all pulled down over his face, points his gun at the owner and says "Stick 'em up!"  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

KATT DADDY's avatar - cat anm.gif
    QUEENS,NY
    United States
    Member #161617
    December 5, 2014
    13 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2015, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I noticed new jersey and new york's numbers are quite similar....hmmmm!!! 

not that it matters!! it just looks weird

United States
      Member #136265
      December 7, 2012
      489 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

hey matt don't be a stranger. Playing low numbers 02 04 05. 21 35

02 06 07 17 22

02 08 10 15 17

02 08 17 21 22

02 04 06 08 16

02 03 05 06 32

what are the odds all even. I don't think nu has to worry about me tonight. Good luck to all.

GO RED WINGS

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3693 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2015, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

There are 11,628 possible combo's of all even numbers in a 5/39 matrix.

So I guess the odds of all evens coming out are 11,628 to 1.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #136265
          December 7, 2012
          489 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2015, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

There are 11,628 possible combo's of all even numbers in a 5/39 matrix.

So I guess the odds of all evens coming out are 11,628 to 1.  G5

Impressed.you knew that. So not bad not good but not bad. Lol

GO RED WINGS

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
            Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3186 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2015, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 2/20/15

01-07-16-33-35

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12730 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2015, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Next  5  Draws

6 - 8 - 15 - 19 - 29
              6 - 8 - 15 - 22 - 29
              6 - 8 - 15 - 29 - 31
              6 - 8 - 15 - 29 - 34

United States
                Member #136265
                December 7, 2012
                489 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2015, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I nailed. That NOT. Congrats to all winners

GO RED WINGS

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3693 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2015, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Impressed.you knew that. So not bad not good but not bad. Lol

Actually, I didn't know it! 

Quite while ago, there was a guy here at LP that either had software that he bought that told him that, or he wrote a program himself. He gave me some other interesting numbers that go along with it. And here they are:

Odd/Even      #Combo's
                           0/5              11,628
                           1/4              77,520
                           2/3            184,110
                           3/2            194,940
                           4/1              92,055
                           5/0              15,504
                                            575,757  Ttl # of combo's

That's why it makes sense to play 3 odd/2 even or 3 even/2 odd.  That's a total of 379,050 combo's between them, which is almost 66% of all possible combo's.  It's also why two thirds of all drawings have had 3/2 or 2/3. 

I've been thinking about buying Lotto Pro software.  It's probably the most powerful/flexible lottery software on the market.  For instance, I know that there have been five times in the entire history of T5 where all five numbers drawn were from the same number group.  The last time it happened was on July 18th 2013 when 1 5 7 8 9 was drawn.  Lotto Pro has search features that can tell me what the other four sets of numbers were, and when they were drawn. Gail Howard's Advantage Plus software cant do that, nor can The LP's search engine.  Well, yes they can do it, but it would require hours and hours of manual typing by me, whereas I could type a few numbers into Lotto Pro, and in less than a minute Lotto pro would return to me the info I'm looking for.  Whether or not knowing such trivial info would be of any help to me to win a major prize is debatable! If I had to guess, I'd say it probably wont be. 

The reason why I want to know weird/trivial things like the above is rooted in my career at IBM. I worked in IBM's biggest data processing centers for my entire 30+ year career with IBM. During that time, I regularly used DB2 database search software that was incredibly powerful, but it was also very "user friendly".  (it was easy to use)  Not only that, if my QMF search software couldn't do what I wanted it to do, there was always a programmer available that would write a customized query for me which told me what I wanted to know.  BTW QMF stands for "Query Management Facility", and it's a software tool used to search massive DB2 databases running on IBM MVS maniframes.  (Dont ask me what MVS is, you really don't wanna know!)

See what ya did?  Ya got me blabbering on and on about my old Systems Analyst days at IBM.  If ya ever wanna know what all those idiot software acronyms mean, I'm your guy.   VM, MVS, SAP, DB2, QMF, IMS, AS400, SYS370, OS400, OS2, HTML, AIX, TCP/IP... I got 'em all!  And they all SUCK!  G5

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12730 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2015, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

6 - 8 - 15 - 19 - 29
                    6 - 8 - 15 - 22 - 29
                    6 - 8 - 15 - 29 - 31
                    6 - 8 - 15 - 29 - 34

United States
                      Member #136265
                      December 7, 2012
                      489 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2015, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Actually, I didn't know it! 

Quite while ago, there was a guy here at LP that either had software that he bought that told him that, or he wrote a program himself. He gave me some other interesting numbers that go along with it. And here they are:

Odd/Even      #Combo's
                               0/5              11,628
                               1/4              77,520
                               2/3            184,110
                               3/2            194,940
                               4/1              92,055
                               5/0              15,504
                                                575,757  Ttl # of combo's

That's why it makes sense to play 3 odd/2 even or 3 even/2 odd.  That's a total of 379,050 combo's between them, which is almost 66% of all possible combo's.  It's also why two thirds of all drawings have had 3/2 or 2/3. 

I've been thinking about buying Lotto Pro software.  It's probably the most powerful/flexible lottery software on the market.  For instance, I know that there have been five times in the entire history of T5 where all five numbers drawn were from the same number group.  The last time it happened was on July 18th 2013 when 1 5 7 8 9 was drawn.  Lotto Pro has search features that can tell me what the other four sets of numbers were, and when they were drawn. Gail Howard's Advantage Plus software cant do that, nor can The LP's search engine.  Well, yes they can do it, but it would require hours and hours of manual typing by me, whereas I could type a few numbers into Lotto Pro, and in less than a minute Lotto pro would return to me the info I'm looking for.  Whether or not knowing such trivial info would be of any help to me to win a major prize is debatable! If I had to guess, I'd say it probably wont be. 

The reason why I want to know weird/trivial things like the above is rooted in my career at IBM. I worked in IBM's biggest data processing centers for my entire 30+ year career with IBM. During that time, I regularly used DB2 database search software that was incredibly powerful, but it was also very "user friendly".  (it was easy to use)  Not only that, if my QMF search software couldn't do what I wanted it to do, there was always a programmer available that would write a customized query for me which told me what I wanted to know.  BTW QMF stands for "Query Management Facility", and it's a software tool used to search massive DB2 databases running on IBM MVS maniframes.  (Dont ask me what MVS is, you really don't wanna know!)

See what ya did?  Ya got me blabbering on and on about my old Systems Analyst days at IBM.  If ya ever wanna know what all those idiot software acronyms mean, I'm your guy.   VM, MVS, SAP, DB2, QMF, IMS, AS400, SYS370, OS400, OS2, HTML, AIX, TCP/IP... I got 'em all!  And they all SUCK!  G5

Are they still updating  Lotto pro? I read something about that. I tried it, it was ok but I really just stink lol I don't think any system will help me :( but one day

Mister I will hit it big ............ if not its been a great life! I don't believe in the law of attraction or positive thinking, I believe you think of something you want then WORK toward it and not stopping until its done. I will one day fig  out how to make enough money playing lottery to make a living from it. I learn, try and keep going.  Have a great day my friends enjoy the heat wave lol

GO RED WINGS

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3693 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2015, 9:48 am - IP Logged

You guys all know that I come on here and babble on relentlessly about all kinds of junk, right?  I mean I'm a huge mouth-runner! Everybody knows that.

Well, today I'm gonna ask some deep, meaningful and probing questions.  Questions like just how the hell does Urb Kress know all those trivial but useless T5 fun facts?  I mean Urb aint manually trackin' T5 using an Excel spreadsheet like I am, is he?  Hell no, he aint!  He's got some kind of software that he either bought, or he wrote it himself.  Just from lookin' at his picture at the top of his Improve Your Odds column in Lotto News, he does look to me like the kind of guy that could write his own search software.  Believe you me, after workin' for IBM in one of their computer rooms for over 30 years, I seen enough computer geeks to know just what the hell they look like!  Some of 'em got eyeglasses with lenses as thick as the bottom of a Coke bottle.  And they're short bald-headed weirdo's too. But some of 'em were tall and grew long beards!  We had this programmer guy at IBM that was six feet eight inches tall, weighed at least 300 pounds, had a long beard and wore size 14 shoes. We called him "Bigfoot."  He was bachelor, lived with his 85 yer old mother in a trailer, and he always drove a brand new Lincoln Continental to work.  Turned out he was LOADED!!  He had more of Uncle Sam's green than anybody else working there.  He owned stock in some company that manufactured household lighting fixtures, and was their biggest shareholder.  He bought a lot of IBM stock too.  Nobody messed with him because he was the programmer that supported IBM's payroll application. Everybody wanted their paycheck come Monday, know what I mean?

Anyways, how come Urb Kress knows all the stuff he knows about Take5??  I think he bought a copy of Lotto Pro software.  That's what I'm gonna do!  It only costs $39.95 for the CD-ROM... $29.95 if ya download it. I'm gonna "Play With Control, Not Guesswork" and I'm gonna "Maximize My Winnings" ...that's what it says on their website anyway. 

Did you ever hear the expression "A fool and his money are soon parted"?  If you could see me right now, you'd know you're lookin' at a FOOL!  G5

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #137241
                          December 30, 2012
                          15824 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 2/20/15

01-07-16-33-35

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

05   09      31     32     36

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."  Nikola Tesla 

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3693 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2015, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Lotta funky stuff goin' on with the T5 numbers lately.

There's been 100 balls drawn to date in the month of February, but no clear number group has jumped out in the lead. The singles, tens, twenty's and thirty's are all bunched up close together.  Usually by this time of each month, one number group pulls away from the others.  That aint happened yet.

The 28 has yet to hit this month. It's the only number that hasn't hit in February.  Maybe it'll skip the whole month??  I dunno... it might.  That only happened two times in 2014.  Two numbers didn't pop in May and one didn't pop in March.  I'm playin' the 28.  My guess is it wont skip the entire month of February because it's already gone missing 42 drawings.  Longest skip ever in T5 history is the 4 when it sat out 69 drawings. 

Hottest number in February is the 7 with six hits.  It might get to 8 or 9 hits this month.

I got a half-way decent looking FP today... 1 10 19 26 34   Usually my QP/FP's are as ugly as ugly can get.  Another funny thing has been happening to me with my FP's too.  I get a FP that wins another FP.  Happened to me two or three times this past week.  I'll take it, but I rather hit all five numbers!  G5

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3693 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2015, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Are they still updating  Lotto pro? I read something about that. I tried it, it was ok but I really just stink lol I don't think any system will help me :( but one day

Mister I will hit it big ............ if not its been a great life! I don't believe in the law of attraction or positive thinking, I believe you think of something you want then WORK toward it and not stopping until its done. I will one day fig  out how to make enough money playing lottery to make a living from it. I learn, try and keep going.  Have a great day my friends enjoy the heat wave lol

I just downloaded Lotto Pro.....

The jury is definitely out on it.  It doesn't do what I thought it could do with it's search facility.  It cant search for a range of specified numbers...

For instance, I want it to search to see if there was ever a drawing where only five winning numbers from the range of 20 to 29 were drawn.  Or was there ever a drawing where the five winning numbers drawn came from the range of 11 thru 19?   Or 30 thru 39.  Lotto Pro's search is not powerful enough to do that.

See, Urb Kress wrote in his column that only five times in the entire history of T5 (6,530 drawings) has five numbers from the same number group been drawn.  July 18th, 2013 was one drawing when that happened. The following numbers were drawn on 7/18/2013; 1 5 7 8 9. 

OK, what were the other 4 days when that same type of thing happened?  How does Kress know it happened five times??  He's gotta have some type of software that has a search facility powerful enough to give him that information.  God knows I'm NOT gonna start scrolling down thru 6,530 lines of numbers manually looking for all five winning numbers coming from within the same number group!  G5

Page 585 of 871