Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13088 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 587 of 873
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #136265
December 7, 2012
489 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2015, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

I realize that this is the Take5 forum, but we aint got a NY Lotto forum so you're just gonna have to put up with me posting this...

I'm goin' NUTS with Lotto Pro!  And I'm lovin' it too!

In 1,404 drawings of Lotto, there has never been a drawing where all six numbers were drawn from the same number group.  Not only that, there's never even been a drawing where 5 of the 6 numbers were drawn from the same number group.  Four numbers drawn from the same number group?   Oh yeah!  Lotta times that's happened.

'Cept nobody cares cuz nobody plays Lotto...  G5

interesting

GO RED WINGS

Andis's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg

United States
    Member #62906
    July 12, 2008
    1401 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

QPs:  01 06 17 35 37

06 07 12 21 34

10 15 16 17 26

Good Luck Players!

fancyone29's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
      brooklyn ny
      United States
      Member #99795
      October 31, 2010
      557 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2015, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

FOR TONITE 

GOOD LUCK !! C'MON LIL'JIMMY!!

FancyNancy

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3193 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 2/23/15

03-04-10-32-35

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3707 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2015, 4:50 am - IP Logged

interesting

Yeah 'Change, it is interesting, and I've been having a lot of fun with Lotto Pro, but knowing interesting facts about Take5's or Lotto's history wont feed the bulldog.

I mean lottery software is great for telling you all about any given games past, but obviously it's the future we all want to know about.  That's where none of the software programs on the market are so hot.

I realize that I know a lot more about these games than the casual player because I have the software, and I read publications like Lotto Stats and Lotto news.  (By the way, I've gained that knowledge because I bought and read a copy of Gail Howard's Lottery Master Guide, bought and used her A+ software, and I read Lotto News/Stats.)  And I've been a little tough on Urb Kress in a few of my posts too.  So what if he didn't know the last time all five numbers were drawn form the same number group was last Christmas?  The point he made in his column to avoid playing all five numbers on one line from the same number group was still very valid and well taken.  Yeah, I bought a copy of Lotto Pro, and now I know when the six dates were when it happened.  And I know what the numbers were that were drawn on those dates too.  BIG DEAL!  Knowing that information still doesn't tell me what tonight's numbers will be. 

I guess what I'm saying is this: Who am I impressing with knowing trivial lottery facts? NOBODY!  Will knowing them make me win a T5 jackpot?  Probably not.  All ya go is think about how many casual players have said to the clerk "Gimme a Powerball Quick Pick" and are now millionaires.

Being a self-styled lottery expert/guru aint all it's cracked up to be.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #136265
            December 7, 2012
            489 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2015, 5:39 am - IP Logged

well I don't know G5 knowing those fact keep us out of wasting our money . We play everyday The money yes,but also for the the fun of the chase to learn and know we have given thought and time to learn our craft. to one day find the system that works not today but everyday I think that's worth something

GO RED WINGS

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3707 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2015, 8:31 am - IP Logged

well I don't know G5 knowing those fact keep us out of wasting our money . We play everyday The money yes,but also for the the fun of the chase to learn and know we have given thought and time to learn our craft. to one day find the system that works not today but everyday I think that's worth something

Well, if you buy into what GH calls "Smart Luck" I guess the trivia is worth knowing.

When I started playing regularly back in 2009, I wanted to learn more about the lottery in general.  So I turned to Google and The Internet.  I found the Smart Luck website, and better still, I found The Lottery Post.

I read everything I could get my hands on, and I have to say I'm still doing it and I'm still learning.  And I'll say this too: I loved every minute of it.   

As far as learning goes, I do have to say that reading Urb Kress's columns have taught me the most.  I see numbers on a line in a whole new light, and I see things about them quicker than I ever did in the past.

I don't know if there really is something called "Smart Luck" or not.  I do know that I've hit more three baggers on a more frequent/regular basis than anybody that I know personally.  So there must be something to picking numbers "smartly".  Lately, I have been on a huge Free Play roll.  I attribute it to the fact that I'm playing numbers straight out of Lotto News and Lotto Stats.  I've played every day (on all 23 days of this month), and I've won at least one FP on 13 different days out of 23.  On many of those days I won multiple FP's.  So something somewhere must be working.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12752 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2015, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

4 - 6 - 12 - 18 - 36
                4 - 6 - 12 - 20 - 36
                4 - 9 - 12 - 18 - 39
                4 - 12 - 18 - 20 - 36
                4 - 12 - 20 - 32 - 36
                6 - 9 - 12 - 18 - 39
                6 - 9 - 12 - 20 - 35
                6 - 9 - 18 - 20 - 35
                6 - 9 - 20 - 32 - 35
                6 - 9 - 20 - 35 - 36
                6 - 9 - 20 - 35 - 39
                6 - 12 - 18 - 20 - 36
                6 - 12 - 18 - 32 - 36
                9 - 12 - 18 - 20 - 39
                9 - 12 - 18 - 32 - 39
                9 - 12 - 18 - 35 - 39
                9 - 12 - 18 - 36 - 39

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3707 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

OK Mink-Man, here's one for you.

I know you like to keep your eye on Companion Quints.  (A+ Option 9)  Now, I too find it rather interesting that two sets of the same five numbers were drawn on two different dates.  But one thing A+ Option 9 wont tell you about those companion quint's is the dates they were drawn.  Inquiring minds like mine want to know, but there really isn't a good way in A+ to search for the dates when they were drawn.  Notice that I didn't say it cant be done in A+, because it can.  But it's a very clumsy or awkward way of searching.  No doubt A+ can get the job done, but it's ugly.

But with Lotto Pro, the search is quick and easy.  Take this set of quints for instance; 2 3 7 18 34  I plugged those five numbers into Lotto Pro and presto! both dates appeared on my screen. 

Now get this, the first time they were drawn was on 12/7/2004.  Then just under five short months later on 4/26/2005, they were drawn again.  Cool, dontcha think??  G5'er

PS Don't ask me what good knowing when they were drawn will do you in terms of winning a T5 jackpot!  That's cuz I doubt it will make any difference at all.  I'm just playing with my new toy, Lotto Pro.

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3707 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2015, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

OK Mink-Man, here's one for you.

I know you like to keep your eye on Companion Quints.  (A+ Option 9)  Now, I too find it rather interesting that two sets of the same five numbers were drawn on two different dates.  But one thing A+ Option 9 wont tell you about those companion quint's is the dates they were drawn.  Inquiring minds like mine want to know, but there really isn't a good way in A+ to search for the dates when they were drawn.  Notice that I didn't say it cant be done in A+, because it can.  But it's a very clumsy or awkward way of searching.  No doubt A+ can get the job done, but it's ugly.

But with Lotto Pro, the search is quick and easy.  Take this set of quints for instance; 2 3 7 18 34  I plugged those five numbers into Lotto Pro and presto! both dates appeared on my screen. 

Now get this, the first time they were drawn was on 12/7/2004.  Then just under five short months later on 4/26/2005, they were drawn again.  Cool, dontcha think??  G5'er

PS Don't ask me what good knowing when they were drawn will do you in terms of winning a T5 jackpot!  That's cuz I doubt it will make any difference at all.  I'm just playing with my new toy, Lotto Pro.

Only thing cooler than that set of quints above is this set: 3 4 31 33 35

They were drawn 1 week apart last year.  1st time was on March 13th, and exactly one week later they hit again. G5

United States
                      Member #136265
                      December 7, 2012
                      489 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2015, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

watch for 16 30 36 combo playing 8 tickets plus 2 fps

GO RED WINGS

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                        Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3193 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2015, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok G5 you ollllllddddd geezer yes you can see what date those quints hit  scroll down to the Quints  then  Press F4   enter whatever Quint you like  leave a space between each numba press enter and up pops the duplicate with drawing numba and date..............no charge bro!   Watch out for the 28 its gonna pop!  Smart Luck to everyone who plays!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          Whiskey Island
                          United States
                          Member #90216
                          April 24, 2010
                          12752 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                          Tue, Feb 24, 201507-10-12-26-33?

United States
                            Member #136265
                            December 7, 2012
                            489 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2015, 3:37 am - IP Logged

ok here is my question. Between cajan and I have over half the numbers yet we both end u with just qp pr nothing. That's just not right. Congrats to all the winners

GO RED WINGS

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3707 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2015, 4:15 am - IP Logged

Ok G5 you ollllllddddd geezer yes you can see what date those quints hit  scroll down to the Quints  then  Press F4   enter whatever Quint you like  leave a space between each numba press enter and up pops the duplicate with drawing numba and date..............no charge bro!   Watch out for the 28 its gonna pop!  Smart Luck to everyone who plays!

MINK

Correct you are Mink-Man!

But as I said in my post, doing what you just told me to do is flat out UGLY!  Why am I pressing any function keys? I wanna point and click with my mouse!

My 'problem' with A+ is that it's a software antique.  Pressing the function keys? (F1, F2 F3 etc)  Are you kidding me Gail Howard?  Function keys died with my 1980's DOS PC.  This is a Windows GUI (point and click with a mouse) world!  Get with the times Smart Luck!!  A+ should have been updated YEARS ago to work with The Windows GUI. (Graphical User Interface)

Sure, A+ will tell users what they want to know, but what it makes its users do to get that info should embarrass Gail Howard to tears. I know don't know how Smart Luck is even surviving.  The competitive software available must be killing her.  That Old Geezer G5.

Page 587 of 873