Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13090 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 591 of 873
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #136265
December 7, 2012
489 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2015, 2:24 am - IP Logged

I should have played my ticket over again I would have won instead played 12 new numbers and lost. Ugh

GO RED WINGS

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3708 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2015, 8:37 am - IP Logged

wow 3 #'s that are same from last drawing? thank god i didnt play in this drawing lol. Maybe this weather was a sign to not play today haha

That's called a 'triple repeater' and they're rare. But I've no idea how rare...

I wish Lotto Pro could tell me how many times a triple repeater has happened in the entire life of T5, but it just aint got the horsepower to do it.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12755 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

3 - 4 - 14 - 17 - 21
      3 - 4 - 14 - 17 - 32
      3 - 4 - 14 - 21 - 32
      3 - 4 - 17 - 21 - 32
      4 - 14 - 17 - 21 - 32

United States
        Member #136265
        December 7, 2012
        489 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2015, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Here are my numbers for the next week perhaps month see how it goes, It's to many numbers (I'm not rich like GiveFive ) so unless i win some money i will go back to 8. good luck to all.

01 02 03 04 07

01 03 08 12 36

01 03 08 28 37

01 03 22 33 35

02 03 04 08 33

02 03 12 35 37

02 03 22 28 36

03 04 12 22 37

03 04 28 35 36

03 07 08 22 35

03 07 12 28 33

03 07 33 36 37

GO RED WINGS

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3708 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2015, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Here are my numbers for the next week perhaps month see how it goes, It's to many numbers (I'm not rich like GiveFive ) so unless i win some money i will go back to 8. good luck to all.

01 02 03 04 07

01 03 08 12 36

01 03 08 28 37

01 03 22 33 35

02 03 04 08 33

02 03 12 35 37

02 03 22 28 36

03 04 12 22 37

03 04 28 35 36

03 07 08 22 35

03 07 12 28 33

03 07 33 36 37

RICH???  You gotta be jivin' me 'Change!  I play the lottery cuz I wanna be rich!  Wink

Now, about a few of your lines.....

That first one's a Turkey... 5 singles??  and 4 of 'em in sequence??  Gonna be a cold day in Hell.....

It's The Mink-Man who's rich.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #136265
            December 7, 2012
            489 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2015, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

yes, I  know that there bad. But. Doesn't it come down to Your system if you trust it or not? I KNOW what I have been doing wasn't working so a new one I have been working on has given me more hits. (If I would've played my last set again I would've won again even though it was a3 peat ) when I played I won now it gives me numbers I don't like do I stay with it? Time will tell. I don't need that line to win but it's part of the whole. if I have to take numbers out that line will be the first to go but it must be played as a whole.

GO RED WINGS

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3708 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

That's called a 'triple repeater' and they're rare. But I've no idea how rare...

I wish Lotto Pro could tell me how many times a triple repeater has happened in the entire life of T5, but it just aint got the horsepower to do it.  G5

I'm not being all that fair to software like Lotto Pro and Advantage Plus.

Here's why;

I mentioned "horsepower" in my post above, and that's really quite an appropriate word to describe why Lotto Pro can't do what I'd like it to do.  But it's really not the software that doesn't have the horses under the hood.  It's our PC's that are lacking.

See, like all software, Lotto Pro was written to run on a certain type of hardware, namely a PC.  And when it comes to horsepower, a PC isn't exactly a mainframe when it comes to computing horespower/muscle. 

If you think of your computer's CPU as an engine that does work, then you can easily relate to the fact that a 4 cylinder engine doesn't have the horsepower a V-8 has.  Or if you think of a computer as a bulldozer, your PC is one of those little itty-bitty machines that has a small blade on the front of it.  Compare that to a bulldozer that's the size of an Army tank.  That big baby can move a whole mountain of dirt around in short order, but that little itty-bitty machine would take all day today, and half of tomorrow to move that same mountain of dirt. 

Your PC is an itty-bitty bulldozer compared to a mainframe which is akin to the Army tank sized machine.  I used to work on mainframes every day, all day long.  At the tips of my fingers, I had world-class computing horsepower that could perform miracles when it came to searching massive databases and reporting back to me the information I wanted/needed to know.  The software I used to search massive databases was much more powerful than Lotto Pro.  That software was written to leverage the horsepower that only a mainframe has. Software that was written for a mainframe wont run on a PC because the PC just doesn't have the muscle to run it.  So I'm spoiled due to my mainframe computing experience.  But lemme tell ya, aint nuthin like it.  It's like flying a F-14 Tomcat fighter jet, and then jumping into and flying a single engine Cessna 150.  They're both airplanes, but oh baby, one of 'em's a real bad-a$$ and one of 'em aint! 

The point of this is rant is simply this:  If I had a mainframe at my finger tips instead of a PC running Lotto Pro, I could easily find out how many times there has been a "triple repeater" drawing in the entire history of T5.  But I aint got a mainframe, all I got is a PC with Lotto Pro.  And that just wont feed the bulldog. G5

United States
                Member #136265
                December 7, 2012
                489 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2015, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm not being all that fair to software like Lotto Pro and Advantage Plus.

Here's why;

I mentioned "horsepower" in my post above, and that's really quite an appropriate word to describe why Lotto Pro can't do what I'd like it to do.  But it's really not the software that doesn't have the horses under the hood.  It's our PC's that are lacking.

See, like all software, Lotto Pro was written to run on a certain type of hardware, namely a PC.  And when it comes to horsepower, a PC isn't exactly a mainframe when it comes to computing horespower/muscle. 

If you think of your computer's CPU as an engine that does work, then you can easily relate to the fact that a 4 cylinder engine doesn't have the horsepower a V-8 has.  Or if you think of a computer as a bulldozer, your PC is one of those little itty-bitty machines that has a small blade on the front of it.  Compare that to a bulldozer that's the size of an Army tank.  That big baby can move a whole mountain of dirt around in short order, but that little itty-bitty machine would take all day today, and half of tomorrow to move that same mountain of dirt. 

Your PC is an itty-bitty bulldozer compared to a mainframe which is akin to the Army tank sized machine.  I used to work on mainframes every day, all day long.  At the tips of my fingers, I had world-class computing horsepower that could perform miracles when it came to searching massive databases and reporting back to me the information I wanted/needed to know.  The software I used to search massive databases was much more powerful than Lotto Pro.  That software was written to leverage the horsepower that only a mainframe has. Software that was written for a mainframe wont run on a PC because the PC just doesn't have the muscle to run it.  So I'm spoiled due to my mainframe computing experience.  But lemme tell ya, aint nuthin like it.  It's like flying a F-14 Tomcat fighter jet, and then jumping into and flying a single engine Cessna 150.  They're both airplanes, but oh baby, one of 'em's a real bad-a$$ and one of 'em aint! 

The point of this is rant is simply this:  If I had a mainframe at my finger tips instead of a PC running Lotto Pro, I could easily find out how many times there has been a "triple repeater" drawing in the entire history of T5.  But I aint got a mainframe, all I got is a PC with Lotto Pro.  And that just wont feed the bulldog. G5

I'm enjoying your rants for the most part. the Dos/pc thing I didn't know, the how many times I dint know, so what your saying is of you win your going to buy a main frame lol

GO RED WINGS

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3708 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2015, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm enjoying your rants for the most part. the Dos/pc thing I didn't know, the how many times I dint know, so what your saying is of you win your going to buy a main frame lol

Yeah!  That aint a half bad idea 'Change!  Only thing is I don't have a raised floor in my house.  Ya gotta have a raised floor so ya can put all the cables and wires running between the boxes underneath it.

On the raised floor where I'm currently working, there are maybe a half dozen mainframes.  Most people don't realize it, but they're the same size as an average refrigerator.  Everyday I walk past IBM Z Series mainframes so much, that I don't even notice/see them.

Another thing that people don't know is that they're painted black.  It used to be they were painted blue, hence the nickname for IBM of "Big Blue".  Got Z/100 painted on the sides of them in big block letters.

We have IBM p-series cpu's in the data center too...  They run the AIX Operating System, and they're the heart and soul of the internet.  When you go to some website somewhere, there's a good chance it's running on a p-series.  But then, who gives a crap???  I don't.  32 years with IBM will do that to ya. G5

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                    Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3193 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2015, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 3/2/15

02-06-27-28-29

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3708 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2015, 3:37 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 3/2/15

02-06-27-28-29

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

The Minkster's 28 finally came home!  What else ya got?  Anything?  I had zip.  Had the 28 on two lines but nuthin else. G5

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12755 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2015, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

3 - 4 - 7 - 32 - 33
                        3 - 4 - 10 - 32 - 33
                        3 - 4 - 21 - 32 - 33
                        3 - 7 - 10 - 32 - 33
                        3 - 10 - 21 - 32 - 33
                        4 - 7 - 10 - 21 - 33
                        4 - 7 - 10 - 32 - 33
                        4 - 7 - 21 - 32 - 33
                        4 - 10 - 21 - 32 - 33
                        7 - 10 - 21 - 32 - 33

United States
                          Member #136265
                          December 7, 2012
                          489 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Playing same numbers good luck to all congrats to all winners

GO RED WINGS

DetroitLionBoy's avatar - Detroit01

United States
                            Member #159085
                            September 12, 2014
                            111 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2015, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Praying a 9 comes out it will bring me hope

Cash 4 life 3/5 numbers= $25 (9/1/14)
                            TAKE 5 4/5 numbers= $775.00 (2/21/15)

im bound to win the jackpot!!  Cool

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3708 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Here's a line for ya:

4 7 15 32 39  A surefire winner!  Go Ahead! Play it! I DARE ya!  G5

Page 591 of 873