Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13056 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by GiveFive.

Page 619 of 871
4.321
PrintE-mailLink
mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
Brooklyn, NY
United States
Member #113973
July 20, 2011
13053 Posts
Online
Posted: May 8, 2015, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

    Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Online
    Posted: May 8, 2015, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

    NY Take 5 results for 5/8/15

    11-20-26-30-34

    Congrats to all the winners!

    MINK

    "Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

      Avatar

      United States
      Member #165376
      April 4, 2015
      508 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: May 9, 2015, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

      Playing same numbers, here is my fp from last night i had the 26 and 34

      02 06 12 33 34

      good luck to all

        Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3186 Posts
        Online
        Posted: May 9, 2015, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

        Playing same numbers, here is my fp from last night i had the 26 and 34

        02 06 12 33 34

        good luck to all

        Ok change I challenge your FP with mine   01-29-33-34-37 lol good luck to ya!

        I have two lines partial QP's with the missing 32

        05-11-26-27-32

        24-29-30-32-36

        MINK

        "Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

          mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
          Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #113973
          July 20, 2011
          13053 Posts
          Online
          Posted: May 9, 2015, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

          Ok change I challenge your FP with mine   01-29-33-34-37 lol good luck to ya!

          I have two lines partial QP's with the missing 32

          05-11-26-27-32

          24-29-30-32-36

          MINK

          ok boys I'm getting in on this action.  these are all free plays  that I have in play for tonight:

           

          14 17 18 19 23

          4 7 20 28 36

          5 12 13 31 38

          24 31 32 35 36

          12 18 19 21 22

          6 9 19 30 39

          13 19 20 28 31

          11 16 21 33 37

          25 27 29 35 37

          13 14 21 32 36

          13 18 33 35 36

           

          Let's see if we can find any clues for tonight..............   

          pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

            Avatar
            NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11975 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: May 9, 2015, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

            01 13 19 25 28

            04 06 22 24 29

            01 06 18 28 29

            04 10 12 14 19

            02 03 10 14 28

            US Flag

            PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

              Avatar

              United States
              Member #165376
              April 4, 2015
              508 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: May 9, 2015, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

              Wow mrsD  you've been holding out!!! good luck you should hit something with all those!!!! I think mink is jealous....

              may the best free pick win

                CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12729 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: May 9, 2015, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

                  Next  3  Draws

                2 - 5 - 15 - 23 - 30
                2 - 5 - 23 - 27 - 30
                2 - 5 - 23 - 28 - 30
                2 - 5 - 23 - 30 - 33
                2 - 5 - 23 - 30 - 36

                  CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12729 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: May 9, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

                    Next  3  Draws

                  2 - 5 - 15 - 23 - 30
                  2 - 5 - 23 - 27 - 30
                  2 - 5 - 23 - 28 - 30
                  2 - 5 - 23 - 30 - 33
                  2 - 5 - 23 - 30 - 36

                  New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

                   Draw Date  Results 
                  Sat, May 9, 201511-23-25-35-38?

                    Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                    Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3186 Posts
                    Online
                    Posted: May 9, 2015, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

                    NY Take 5 results for 5/9/15

                    11-23-25-35-38

                    Congrats to all the winners!

                    MINK

                    "Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

                      GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                      NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3693 Posts
                      Offline
                      Posted: May 10, 2015, 7:38 am - IP Logged

                      It was just about one year ago that The New York Lottery retired Sweet Million.  It was also about a year ago that they started a new game, Cash4Life.

                      Sweet Million was retired because it was acording to The NYS Lottery "under-performing".  That's because players didn't play it much.  Maybe that was because of the fact that The NYS Lottery decided to take 60 percent of the total take for each draw.  By doing that, they left a smaller prize pool for Sweet Million's lower tier prizes. (Most games have a 50/50 split between the state and the players.  The state keeps half of the take, and the other half of it provides the prize pool money for the players.) IMHO, the smaller (40%) lower tier prize pool was the reason why the lower tier prizes for Sweet Million were so awful. And that's just one reason why players didn't like the game.

                      Many players also didn't like the game because "Nobody ever wins the jackpot."  That isn't a good reason not to play any game, but it was a very valid observation.  The reason why there were so few jackpot winners was by The NYS Lottery's own admission, "Sweet Million has a coverage problem." That means very few of it's possible 3.8 million six number combinations were "covered" for each drawing.  Not enough tickets were sold with enough different six number combinations to make a jackpot winner likely to happen. For any given drawing, only about 10 percent of the possible 3.8 million combinations were sold (covered), and 90% were not sold.  (Those were the "uncovered" combinations) That simply means there was only about a 10% chance there would be a JP winner with any given drawing, and a 90% chance there would NOT be a JP winner.

                      If you look at C4L prize payout pages on The NYS Lottery's website, you'll notice there have been very few 1st prize winners.  There's also been only a few 2nd place winners.  That tells me that they aren't selling enough tickets (despite the recent promotions) for players to win a JP or even a second place prize, and that C4L also has "a coverage problem." I have to ask myself, how did The NYS Lottery manage to do something so dumb as to replace one game that had a "a coverage problem" with another game that has the same problem?  In The NYS Lottery's defense, just like everybody else, they do not have a crystal ball, so they couldn't know how players would react to it.  And C4L is a multistate game.  New Jersey started it at the same time as NY, and Pennsylvania just announced they are going to offer it. So maybe they thought that would make a difference and that would make players jump all over it.

                      Stan Rose in his column in Lotto News, has been saying it's time for The NYS Lottery to offer a new more "win-able" game.  He's right.  Players would love a game where they won prizes more easily, and so would The NYS Lottery, especially when they saw how much money they are making off of it.  Money that they surely can't be making off C4L.  G5

                      About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

                        CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12729 Posts
                        Offline
                        Posted: May 10, 2015, 10:37 am - IP Logged

                           Next  3  Draws

                        2 - 5 - 23 - 25 - 30
                        2 - 5 - 23 - 28 - 30
                        2 - 5 - 23 - 28 - 35
                        2 - 5 - 23 - 30 - 35
                        2 - 5 - 28 - 30 - 35
                        2 - 13 - 23 - 25 - 38
                        5 - 12 - 13 - 25 - 30
                        5 - 12 - 13 - 30 - 35

                          Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                          Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3186 Posts
                          Online
                          Posted: May 10, 2015, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

                          Betting the mortgage on this night............

                          16-22-27-30-32

                          Happy Mothers's Day to all the gals!

                          MINK

                          "Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

                            GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                            NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3693 Posts
                            Offline
                            Posted: May 10, 2015, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

                            It was just about one year ago that The New York Lottery retired Sweet Million.  It was also about a year ago that they started a new game, Cash4Life.

                            Sweet Million was retired because it was acording to The NYS Lottery "under-performing".  That's because players didn't play it much.  Maybe that was because of the fact that The NYS Lottery decided to take 60 percent of the total take for each draw.  By doing that, they left a smaller prize pool for Sweet Million's lower tier prizes. (Most games have a 50/50 split between the state and the players.  The state keeps half of the take, and the other half of it provides the prize pool money for the players.) IMHO, the smaller (40%) lower tier prize pool was the reason why the lower tier prizes for Sweet Million were so awful. And that's just one reason why players didn't like the game.

                            Many players also didn't like the game because "Nobody ever wins the jackpot."  That isn't a good reason not to play any game, but it was a very valid observation.  The reason why there were so few jackpot winners was by The NYS Lottery's own admission, "Sweet Million has a coverage problem." That means very few of it's possible 3.8 million six number combinations were "covered" for each drawing.  Not enough tickets were sold with enough different six number combinations to make a jackpot winner likely to happen. For any given drawing, only about 10 percent of the possible 3.8 million combinations were sold (covered), and 90% were not sold.  (Those were the "uncovered" combinations) That simply means there was only about a 10% chance there would be a JP winner with any given drawing, and a 90% chance there would NOT be a JP winner.

                            If you look at C4L prize payout pages on The NYS Lottery's website, you'll notice there have been very few 1st prize winners.  There's also been only a few 2nd place winners.  That tells me that they aren't selling enough tickets (despite the recent promotions) for players to win a JP or even a second place prize, and that C4L also has "a coverage problem." I have to ask myself, how did The NYS Lottery manage to do something so dumb as to replace one game that had a "a coverage problem" with another game that has the same problem?  In The NYS Lottery's defense, just like everybody else, they do not have a crystal ball, so they couldn't know how players would react to it.  And C4L is a multistate game.  New Jersey started it at the same time as NY, and Pennsylvania just announced they are going to offer it. So maybe they thought that would make a difference and that would make players jump all over it.

                            Stan Rose in his column in Lotto News, has been saying it's time for The NYS Lottery to offer a new more "win-able" game.  He's right.  Players would love a game where they won prizes more easily, and so would The NYS Lottery, especially when they saw how much money they are making off of it.  Money that they surely can't be making off C4L.  G5

                            When I play the lottery, I usually play the lower odds games.  When I play the high odds games, I usually am shooting for a second place prize because the odds are so much lower.  Something tells me a lot of other players are doing the same thing.

                            Right now I'm playing C4L because of the situation with the 42 having never been drawn.  It affords me 18,542 to 1 odds to win $1,000 a week for life.  When the 42 is eventually drawn, I'll go back to playing T5.  G5

                            About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

                              Avatar

                              United States
                              Member #165376
                              April 4, 2015
                              508 Posts
                              Offline
                              Posted: May 10, 2015, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

                              playing same numbers. Givefive I only have so much cash and l don't need more games I just need to win this one. I do understand ur point.good luck to all

                                 
                                Page 619 of 871