Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13093 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 621 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
Watervliet, New York
United States
Member #1100
February 2, 2003
3193 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2015, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 5/14/15

02-05-16-21-31  Congrats G5 on your hit!  The 42 is never gonna pop!

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3709 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2015, 5:46 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 5/14/15

02-05-16-21-31  Congrats G5 on your hit!  The 42 is never gonna pop!

MINK

Thank you Minkster, but that's what you think!!! 

When that 42 finally does pop, I'm gonna be RICH!!!!!!!  (I hope)

Know what?   I don't know enough about C4L's numba's for me to pick 'em myself, so I'm using Lotto Stats Best Sets as the source of my picks.  I haven't been doin' half bad using their picks either.  I've won 33 bucks, but I spent 50, so I'm down 17 bucks.   I'd be in a deeper hole if I was playin' T5.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #165376
      April 4, 2015
      508 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2015, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

COngrats G5 on your hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok y do I always do this, I get a set of numbers and I sit on them like they are the winners even when they lose all the time!!!!!!! I guess I'm like a dog loyal. Good luck to all.

MRSD  I hope so too.  but MINK just keeps putting up those UGLY Numbers.. lol

Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3193 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2015, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 5/15/15

14-17-22-24-33

MINK

United States
          Member #165376
          April 4, 2015
          508 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2015, 5:05 am - IP Logged

Here are the numbers I've been playing, if the 14 would've been a 13. congrats to all winners.Thanks for posting mink

13 15 17 33 35

13 17 16 24 36

13 17 18 25 34

13 17 25 26 34

13 17 22 27 31

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3709 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2015, 7:10 am - IP Logged

COngrats G5 on your hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok y do I always do this, I get a set of numbers and I sit on them like they are the winners even when they lose all the time!!!!!!! I guess I'm like a dog loyal. Good luck to all.

MRSD  I hope so too.  but MINK just keeps putting up those UGLY Numbers.. lol

Thanks 'Change!

Alright guys, we're half way through May, and also at the mid-point of the 2nd quarter of 2015.  Time for a little "analysis".  (If ya can call it that!)

The 29 has hit 6 times in May, and has the best shot at hitting 10 times this month.  It's been doing good in 2015 too with 24 hits, so it has a good shot at being the number with the most hits in 2015.  The 6 is the hit leader in 2015 with 28 hits to date.  I have to believe both the 29 and the 6 will have at least 30 hits on July 1st, which puts them in position to be the hit leaders for this year. 

Last nite, three of the five numbers drawn hit for the first time in May. (14, 17 & 22)  I haven't played T5 since April 28th but yesterday I was thinkin' to myself "There's a lot of T5 numbers that have not yet hit in May, so maybe I ought to play a whole bunch of 'em".  But did I listen to me??    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! There's still a bunch of 'em --> 3,4,7,9,15,18,32 & 39 so maybe it'd be smart to play them.  Aint no way that many numbers will have zero hits for the month.

Tomorrow my youngest graduates from college and we're headed over to Connecticut today for all the goings on.  I'm gonna see if they have SuperDraw raffle tickets on sale over there.  If they do, I might buy some, and I'm thinking that I might hand out some of 'em to a few of my friends.  I might do that because  this will be our last hurrah going over to CT.  No more kids in college over there!  Pennsylvania Millionaire raffle tickets are already on sale in PA, and the guys at work in the pool have started giving me their money.  Those boys wanna win BAD!  Do you play the lottery so you can kiss your employer good-bye?  Those guys in the PA Millionaire Raffle pool sure do! They HATE the joint!  Everybody that works there is a lottery player, and they all have just one thing on their minds!   

On the C4L front, I made a spreadsheet for it and started a thread in the Jackpot Games forum about it. I'm thinking I might upgrade my LP membership to Gold so I can post my spreadsheets in both forums. My new spreadsheet told me a few things about C4L that I didn't know before.  I had absolutely no "feel" for the game, but now I've got a little better handle on it.  (I dunno why I say things like that. If I really did have a good "feel" or "handle on T5" due to my spreadsheets, I'd have won a JP by now, dontcha think?)  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3709 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2015, 7:40 am - IP Logged

I want to say something to you guys and I'm completely serious.

All of you are very smart lottery players.  You're knowledge is far above that of the average lottery player, and my hat is off to you because of that fact.

It's no secret to those of you that post here regularly that I enjoy playing, and that I like to play smartly.  I've always felt that if somebody is going to play the lottery, given that the chance of winning a large amount of money is so small, that players should at the very least play the games as intelligently as possible.  I mean, for all intents and purposes, I'm throwing away money when I play, so the least I can do is try to give myself a better shot a winning rather than just blindly picking some numbers and crossing my fingers. 

However, 99.9% of the players that I know personally don't know anything about the behavior or characteristics of the numbers in the games they play!  They don't know the odds, and you can forget them knowing anything about wheeling.  Granted, they don't take the time that I do to read about and understand the lottery.  It's not the hobby for them that it is for me.  Some of them might even think I've become a gambling addict because I do what I do, or because I spend the TIME (not money) that I do studying the lottery.

Anybody addicted to anything will tell you they aren't an addict.  So when I say I'm not a gambling addict, you can rightfully suspect that I'm lying.  Especially because I'm saying it on the internet too!  Everybody lies on the internet!  But I'm not lying. The proof of that lies in how much money I spend playing, which you cant see, so I cant ever prove it to you.  Anyway, congrats on your high level of lottery knowledge!  I've never met any of you in person, nor have I even once heard any of your voices, but you have my utmost respect due to your lottery expertise.  G5

United States
                Member #165376
                April 4, 2015
                508 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2015, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I want to say something to you guys and I'm completely serious.

All of you are very smart lottery players.  You're knowledge is far above that of the average lottery player, and my hat is off to you because of that fact.

It's no secret to those of you that post here regularly that I enjoy playing, and that I like to play smartly.  I've always felt that if somebody is going to play the lottery, given that the chance of winning a large amount of money is so small, that players should at the very least play the games as intelligently as possible.  I mean, for all intents and purposes, I'm throwing away money when I play, so the least I can do is try to give myself a better shot a winning rather than just blindly picking some numbers and crossing my fingers. 

However, 99.9% of the players that I know personally don't know anything about the behavior or characteristics of the numbers in the games they play!  They don't know the odds, and you can forget them knowing anything about wheeling.  Granted, they don't take the time that I do to read about and understand the lottery.  It's not the hobby for them that it is for me.  Some of them might even think I've become a gambling addict because I do what I do, or because I spend the TIME (not money) that I do studying the lottery.

Anybody addicted to anything will tell you they aren't an addict.  So when I say I'm not a gambling addict, you can rightfully suspect that I'm lying.  Especially because I'm saying it on the internet too!  Everybody lies on the internet!  But I'm not lying. The proof of that lies in how much money I spend playing, which you cant see, so I cant ever prove it to you.  Anyway, congrats on your high level of lottery knowledge!  I've never met any of you in person, nor have I even once heard any of your voices, but you have my utmost respect due to your lottery expertise.  G5

Funny G5 was just at store a  lady bought one of every drawing, I ask her if she only got qp's she said," yes. cause they come in more." I noticed when she bought a scratch off and she bought the worse one according to the odds.someone  who plays the  scratch offs should know which tickets give the best odds, all scratch offs are not created equal. So proves your point.

Btw my 3 fp's for tonight 

02 09 18 34 36

12 13 15 21 26

03 13 24 27 32

Good luck to all

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                  Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #113973
                  July 20, 2011
                  13055 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck to all players tonight! 

Not in the mood to figure out numbers so I only have one fp line in for tonight:

14 24 26 29 34

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3193 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2015, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 5/16/15

07-17-24-37-38

Congrats to  all the winners!

MINK

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3709 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2015, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Funny G5 was just at store a  lady bought one of every drawing, I ask her if she only got qp's she said," yes. cause they come in more." I noticed when she bought a scratch off and she bought the worse one according to the odds.someone  who plays the  scratch offs should know which tickets give the best odds, all scratch offs are not created equal. So proves your point.

Btw my 3 fp's for tonight 

02 09 18 34 36

12 13 15 21 26

03 13 24 27 32

Good luck to all

She is correct, QP's do come in more than player pix.

But there's a reason why that's true.  And the reason is that 75% of all tickets sold are QP's.  If you think of that in terms of a pie graph, the three quarter slice of the pie would represent the pool of the QP's that were sold.  The other one quarter slice would represent the pool of player pix that were sold.

So which slice of the pie do you think has the best chance/opportunity to produce the JP winning ticket? 

I never stop being amazed by how many people don't get/understand that concept. 

Here's another one for you;  Just 10% of all the 3,838,383 possible six number combinations (383,838 combo's)  represented the number of combo's that were sold for any given Sweet Million drawing.  That means 90% of the combo's (3,454,544) WERE NOT sold because players didn't like the game and didn't buy tickets. That means there was only a 10% chance there would be a jackpot winner of 1 million dollars, and a 90% chance that there would NOT be one.   Yet players complained "Nobody ever wins a JP with that game" and used that as their reason not to play the game.  G5

Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3193 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2015, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 5/17/15

11-13-27-33-35   odd odd odd

MINK

Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3193 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Here are the numbers I've been playing, if the 14 would've been a 13. congrats to all winners.Thanks for posting mink

13 15 17 33 35

13 17 16 24 36

13 17 18 25 34

13 17 25 26 34

13 17 22 27 31

change

Did you play your wheel you WON some moolah!!!   Congrats.............11-13-27-33-35  UGLY numbas but aren't they all!

MINK

United States
                            Member #165376
                            April 4, 2015
                            508 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2015, 12:37 am - IP Logged

change

Did you play your wheel you WON some moolah!!!   Congrats.............11-13-27-33-35  UGLY numbas but aren't they all!

MINK

yes,sir nailed First line.been a while since I've hit. Tonight those numbers are very nice. congratulations to all winners.

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3709 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2015, 5:52 am - IP Logged

change

MINK

Congrats Change! 

All odd numbers last night, and no singles...  There'd be no way I could win anything (if I had played) because I don't pick 'em like that.  I hardly ever play 4 odd 1 even, so 5 odds would never work for me.  G5

Page 621 of 873